- Text Size +

Paul and Linda were subdued on the bus ride home. They could deal with Alice, but this Jill was Bad News with a capital B. She had been there less than a day, and already the male tweeners were apprehensive. He didn't know what her fixation or interest in the tweeners was about, but he was sure that it wasn't good.


Paul told Linda that when he got home he was going to call Todd to make sure he was ok. Linda asked him if he wanted to go to her house instead. Paul didn't hesitate in accepting the invitation.


He told the bus driver that he was getting off on a different stop, so he could just continue on. His left hand was being held by Linda, so he used his free hand to start rubbing her arm. It was something that she enjoyed very much.


They got off at Linda's stop, and entered her house. Paul asked to use the phone, which Linda got for him. He first called his house to let his parents know what he was up to, then dialed Todd's number. After the seventh ring, Todd answered. Paul asked him if he was ok. Todd said he was, and thanked him again for saving his neck a second time. Paul said it wasn't any problem, but he warned Todd that she was a totally different animal from Alice. She was going to be real trouble. Todd thanked him and hung up. 


Paul could see Linda standing at the kitchen entrance. He walked towards her, and she scooped him up so that they could kiss face to face. Long passionate kisses. The way Paul was positioned in her arms she could feel something poking her chest.


Paul was embarrassed and apologized immediately. She let him down. He told her that he didn't know what came over him. She laughed. She told him that she knew what came over him. And she took his hand to lead him to her bedroom, only to be interrupted when her parents walked through the door. 


Linda casually asked how their day was? They replied that it was fine. They had seen Linda leading Paul by the hand when they walked in. They were pretty sure what was going to happen. Her mother was going to have to talk to her about using protection. And she would definitely tell her to keep some protection for him in her drawer, just in case.


Linda made sure it was ok for Paul to eat with them tonight. And then she asked him if he would come out back with her. He never refused her requests. So out to the yard they went.



Linda asked Paul if he thought Jill would turn her attention to any of their group? Paul told her that he was pretty sure that she, John, and Mindy were safe. Todd, probably not. He didn't know what her issues were with tweener males, but she probably sensed Todd was an easy target. He told Linda that he was tempted to ask Alice if she would intervene on their behalf, but he had no idea how she would react. A little Beta boy asking for her protection. Geez, the ultimate God complex.


But the dinner was delicious, and the ride back to his house too damn short for his liking. But, he needed to finish up his homework and call it a night.


The next morning Paul got on the bus, and said high to John and Mindy, then made his way to Linda. He kissed her before making his way up the steps and to his seat. With a quick glance, he saw Alice still with that Alpha. He could swear she looked like a different person. She seemed happier, and smiled more. This dude obviously checked off all the boxes of whatever she was looking for. He noticed that her friends were absent. Holy shit, he thought to himself, it must be serious.


But trouble was brewing as soon as they arrived at school. Paul and Linda saw Todd off to the side. Before they reached him, they saw the massive figure of Jill grabbing Todd's arm and going to a empty part of the hallway. Todd was panicking and trying to break free, but if Jill felt his struggles, it didn't show. 


Once again, Todd was the object of an Alpha girl’s bullying attempt. And without thinking, Paul headed towards Todd. Todd was crying. But Jill didn't care. She was showing him what his true place in the world was, and she was enjoying the feeling of inflicting pain on him.


Paul reached the scene and told her to let the boy go. She turned around and at first saw nothing, then looked down and saw Paul. She smiled. She said that she had a tweener bittch, and a little dildo. She grabbed Paul's shirt, lifting him up to be eye level with her, while still holding Todd by the arm. Paul just looked her in the eye. 


Jill saw what everyone else saw, eyes without fear. This made her laugh. Boys, especially tweeners and Betas, always wanted to show how tough they are, only for someone like her to say boo, and then watching them piss their pants. 


She pushed Paul's back up against the lockers, causing him some pain, but he never flinched. Jill was going to do it again, until a voice told her to let the boys go. Jill turned around saw a teacher standing there. She was disappointed that she didn't get to finish what she started. 


The teacher again said to let the boys go, and to put them down gently. Jill sighed, and released Paul and Todd. Todd's arms had turned blue from her grip, but he had no broken bones. 


Paul meanwhile was unhurt, with only the wind knocked out of him. He made his way to Todd, who was still crying. He put his arm on the bigger boy in an effort to reassure him that it would be ok. 


Linda came over and hugged Todd, then hugged and kissed Paul. She was upset. Once again he showed courage, and she showed cowardice. She wished she could jump right in when things went South, but she couldn't. They only thing she could do is take care of her baby.


The teacher had led Jill to the principal's office. Todd had stopped crying and got his books, and made his way to class.


Paul and Linda gathered his books and made their way to home room. Despite being in an extremely dangerous situation, Paul was in a neutral mood. It was better than the moods he had for a while. They entered home room and sat at their desks. This was going to be a long rest of the year.