[Reviews - 36] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When a Growth Virus hits the nation, many people suffer with a symptom that causes thier bodies to grow into that of an amazon or mini giant/giantess. Others luck out and are asymptomatic and do not grow as a result, but is that a good thing? Explore  Steve Walker's journey and see what life is like when he's the one no longer in control in a relationship or his daily routines. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Growing Woman, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 47857 Read: 75193
Published: March 06 2021 Updated: March 16 2021

1. Chapter 1: A Rude Beginning by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2873 words)

Hello guys! After almost one year I have finally returned with a second giantess story! This time I am not alone and have had the honor to work with JT7! We both love the amazon/mini gts genre and we hope you all enjoy the story we have worked on! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

2. Chapter 2: Chemistry Struggles by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 2] (2138 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Big Day by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 1] (3999 words)

More worldbuilding.

4. Chapter 4: House of Hoes by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 1] (4051 words)

Okay guys from here on out it will be GTS stuff, Thanks for the patience and we hope you enjoy the ride!

5. Chapter 5: Change is Good? by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4515 words)

6. Chapter 6: Initiation Domination by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4484 words)

Warning: this chapter has lots of spice and freaky stuff so if you not into that... skip the chapter lol idk haha. Anyways, to all the fans that wanted the spice... enjoy!

7. Chapter 7: Downfall by JT7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5587 words)

Hey everyone, It's JT7 here, uploading this one tonight. I just wanted to say thank you for the continuous support of the story. We had a lot of fun combining our ideas and writing this one and we're glad to see the product of our collaboration make so many of you guys satisfied.

ALSO, warning there are some M/f content in this chapter

-- Enjoy ;) --

8. Chapter 8: Hot Girl Life by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 1] (4111 words)

More on Sarah's wildin life ;)

9. Chapter 9: To be or not to be by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2644 words)

10. Chapter 10: Prestiging by JT7 [Reviews - 1] (1984 words)

11. Chapter 11: Party Time by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 0] (4214 words)

And thus the merge begins :) enjoy! 

12. Chapter 12: Not all Heroes Wear Capes by ReclaimerChief17 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (7257 words)

And so it ends... :)