- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: this chapter has lots of spice and freaky stuff so if you not into that... skip the chapter lol idk haha. Anyways, to all the fans that wanted the spice... enjoy!



Sarah woke up in a different place than when she fell asleep.


The floor was bare wood, which may have explained why she felt a little sore when she sat up. The next thing she felt was the air and the floor on her exposed skin. She was buck naked. She took in her surroundings. It looked like a windowless room, bare of everything but a couple of sleeping mattresses on the ground, and a structure of stairs that led to the upper level. 


She started walking towards the stairs and towards the door. Surely they would know why she is down here. As she walked closer to the door, she noticed there was music. It was loud, too. It was then that she remembered why she could be in the basement. Her initiation.


She didn’t have her phone, so she couldn’t contact anyone. She looked back at the door. Perhaps she could just stick her head out of the door and try to call for someone. 


She walked up the stairs, only to hear someone say “Hey, she’s moving. Let’s go!” 


The door opened, revealing a giantess, Tiffany, in a bikini. “Hey, get back down. We’re going to start your initiation!”


“What’s going on? And why am I naked?” Sarah questioned. Tiffany didn’t respond and pushed her down the stairs. “Come on, don’t you want to become one of us?” She said, with a bit of a slur in her voice. Were they drinking?


“Get in the middle of the room where you were,” Tiffany ordered. Sarah quickly obeyed. “Ok, but why am I naked? I deserve to know!” She said, with a hint of her panic senses coming in.


Emily then walked into the room. “Alright Sarah! It is time for your initiation!”


“What is it?” Sarah asked.


“Well give me a second!” She said. “I actually have a letter I have to read to you. It gets read for every initiation.”


It was just now that Sarah noticed the smaller girl holding a piece of paper. She was shaking a little, probably because he was nervous. She had never stood naked in front of multiple people before. like this. Emily opened it up and read: “Sarah Walker, this is your initiation to become a Theta Alpha Zeta sorority sister. Upon passing the initiation, you will be admitted into a program with some of the most socially elite and eternally beautiful women of Southern Florida State University. Sarah, for your initiation, you must prove to us that you can be someone who is looked up to in the coming years as the responsibility of this house slowly becomes more and more heavy on your shoulders. You must show us that you are attractive enough to keep your respect as a Theta sister. And thus, we will have to observe the reward that comes with winning over your body”.


“Huh?” Sarah asked, confused. Tiffany began walking towards the door. She bent over and opened it.


“She’s ready,” Tiff responded.


Three excited, and hammered normal-sized boys walked into the room. They all had smiles on their face until they saw who it was they were fucking. They all looked like 1st graders compared to her. It almost caused Sarah to giggle.


“Welp, ignore our presence. We’re just here to time you and stuff like that.” Said Tiff.


“Time me? Observe me? That is not normal!”, Sarah thought. 


“Usually it’s two guys and two girls, but Phoebe isn’t here and I had one extra dude come over because technically you count as two people. Enjoy the foursome” cheered her fellow Titan. 


Sarah gulped. Was she about to get gangbanged?


Sarah looked at the guys. One of them started undoing their pants. “Yeahhhh!” He cheered. She looked about the tiny dude. Her size meant she was obviously in control, so she didn’t have to worry about doing anything she did not want to do. That was a relief. Sarah could tell he was drunk. She took a deep breath. It was time to prove her worth.


“Hey, dont do anything!” She said to the dude trying to get a head start stripping off his pants. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to treat me like any other beta-sized bitch.”


“Oh… I’m sorry mistress..” one of the men said.


“Mistress?”, she thought. Was that a role play thing or was that a reaction?. Then, Sarah noticed how terrified they were of her as a result of her establishing her dominance. She then felt it.


She felt a rush of power. Or not necessarily a rush of power, more like a realization. She had it within her the whole time. She was no longer a little girl who had to play by the rules. She was big now. Really big. Too big to be stopped. She was free to do whatever the fuck she wanted simply due to her new power. Figuring this out, Sarah felt fucking good. She needed to continue, but for now she got comfortable and accelerated the action.


She got down on her knees. “Mmmmm,” she moaned to the boy with his pants halfway down. He was an average-height black guy. “You look like an eager little guy”, she said seductively. Her lips smacked. The boy’s bare penis was as hard as could be.


“I’m just gonna give it a little…” Sarah said, then poked it with her finger. The boy hold back a moan. She giggled. “Oh… I can get used to this”


Sarah stood all the way up, showing off the height difference once again. She pushed her chest and shoulders over them.


She bent over to pick up the boy with his pants down. She easily held the decently muscular dude in her outstretched hands. “You’re so easy to manhandle. You’re so light. And look at your little weenie, it’s not exactly a BBC, if you know what I mean,” She giggled as it flopped up and down with each motion she made with her arms.


She walked to the side of the room opposite of Tiffany and Emily, carrying the tiny man. She sat down with her back against the wall and stretched her legs. “Come over here guys”, she motioned to the others, who silently walked over in fear and awe of this supernatural being in the room. It was like some really fucked up type of orgy — a true college experience.    


She nodded to her enormous soles “Lick my feet and when I say you did a good job, you will get your turn.”


The two boys began lapping away. Sarah hadn’t really done much today, but with it being her first time, she got off on it. She cooed at the man she was working with.


Sarah had the first guy stand on her thighs. Even then, his gaze did not go far down to meet hers. Her cold hand enveloped his dick, causing him to moan as she slowly started to jerk him off dry. “You’re so lucky I have to do this for an invitation. You know why, little guy?”


The poor guy gasped as she started to jerk him. “N-n-“


“Shhhh,” Sarah placed her other hand cupped around his back. “Don’t talk unless I let you. You barely have the right to be in the same room as I am, let alone with both of us naked. Do you understand?” He nodded. “Good”, Sarah said, continuing to jerk him off.


“Now… Where was I?” The horny giantess questioned as she started pumping her first victim faster. Her hand was starting to get warmer as blood continued to pump through the aroused dick. “Ah yes… we were talking about how impossible it would be for a guy like you to attract a girl like me. You guys think you can give girls a good time in bed, but when you’re with someone like me..”


She squeezed his dick as hard as she could. He yelped in pain. Sarah squeezed harder “What did I say about talking?” She said with a threatening voice. He then went silent. His face was scrunched up, either in pain or pleasure, probably pain. Sarah kept her grip on his penis. “When you’re with someone who can rip your tiny dick off and dangle it in front of your face… she’ll think—scratch that—she’ll KNOW that what you’re packing wouldn’t get her to cum. Not even once. The only chance you got to get her in bed with you is if she's desperate, like I am. I am in a very special situation, and you may never get to enjoy another girl like me jerking your tiny stub you call a penis.”


She eased her grip and started stroking. The boy’s face didn’t relax as Sarah’s pleasure for him was too great. Sarah felt a sharp ping of pleasure come from her right foot. One of the guys was sucking on her big toe. She would have to find out which man that was when she was done with this first one. 


She could feel him getting close. She laughed at him trying to hold back. “Are you serious, you’re about to cum already?” She giggled. “I don’t know if I would do that, but if you really want the pleasure to stop, I guess my titties are right here.”


Her other hand left his back and squeezed her left breast. “Mmmm, these basketball sized boobies would be more than you could handle. Except they’re not for you. You couldn’t squeeze it unless you had two hands”


The poor man was shaking. Sarah cooed to him as she pumped him faster.


“Mmmmm. Give me your tiny load” she said, smiling. She took her hand that was on his cock and squeezed his balls. “Let me squeeze out every bit you got little guy, because you’re gonna have to cum a lot for it to be impressive.” The man shook again as Sarah felt his warm cum fly onto her breasts and stomach. “You’re load is so pathetic, she said as he continued cumming. She knew that she was lying a bit, as the amount of cum she drew out of him was rather immense for someone his size. 


Once she was done, she pushed the dude lightly, still causing him to fall. “She looked and found the dude on her right foot that gave her such a good job. “You, the one who did a good job, keep working, and I will reward you later” she said, making eye contact with the guy on her right foot.


“As for you…” She said, bending her left leg back and grabbing the other poor man by the shirt. “I have something better for you to do,” she said. She rotated herself so she was on her knees again. “Keep licking my feet,” She said. The poor man nodded, his tongue was getting dry. He was so pent up, but he continued worshipping the foot.


Sarah put the poor man underneath her. His face was right underneath her crotch, and his eyes staring at the bottom of her ass. Sarah sat back and smothered the poor man’s face with her crotch. “Lick it” she said. The man obeyed. The other man licking her feet was looking up at her ass, which shook back and forth as she rocked her hips.


Sarah grabbed her tits and squeezed. She looked at the way she completely dominated the two tinies. She had never known this side of her existed, not that she was complaining.


It felt so good to crush the poor boy’s face with her weight every time she bucked her hips. A couple of minutes later, she came. Letting the white liquid drip into his victim’s mouth.


Full of lust, Sarah look at the poor unattended dick of the man she was force-feeding cum. It was lying out in front of her to play with. She spit on top of the tiny dick and then wrapped around her giant fingers.  The vibration of his moans ran through her clit.


“Mmm… youre so good at eating me out!” Sarah said, slowly running her hands up and down the dick.


“Mmm, keep eating me while I stroke your tiny dick” she said. “It must hurt to be pampering me when my whole weight is crushing your skull. How much do you think I weigh?”


She thrusted her hips again, making sure to apply extra pressure to his head. He groaned, but she could still feel his tongue. Her poking and rubbing started to become stroking.


“But could you imagine what it’s like to fuck someone like me, someone as huge and perfect as I am?”, she said. Internally, she laughed at that. If she wanted to, she could convince him she was a goddess.


“Imagine, Imagine your dick was absolutely huge...so huge it could fill up someone like me.” She started. “Imagine that you’re putting it in right now…”


She cupped her right hand into a loose fist, and slid his dick into the fist as if it were a vagina. Her thumb covered the other opening. The guy moaned. He was clearly enjoying the fantasy she was setting up for him, he must really think her hand was like a vagina since it was able to take his whole dick, with room to spare. The thought of this caused Sarah to moan and rock her hips again. She let out another loud moan as she enjoyed the power.


“Ooh” she cooed, “Imagine that she’s riding your dick like this” She said, stroking his cock, her fist slamming his pelvis as she did so. “Think of how nice it is to stick your giant dick inside someone like me. Keep licking my pussy. Doesn’t it taste nice?”


The guy moaned. He continued lapping away at Sarah’s pussy, more aggressively however. He was enjoying the moment.


“Ooh I know you’re enjoying her so much, how her gigantic body is riding your giant dick that fills up her pussy so very much. She’s going to make you cum very soon, but not quite yet”


Sarah had an idea, and it would probably make her want to reward the third guy oh so very well. 


“I want you to cum baby when I tell you to” she said, pretending to be his imaginary giantess riding his dick. She started fapping him faster. He was basically biting her pussy at this point, he felt so good underneath there. 


“I want you to cum in 10…9...8…” 


Sarah moaned as the guy was bringing her close to orgasm too.


“7...6...5...4”


Suddenly, the man withdrew his feet and put them under his knees so her could start humping the fist. Sarah stopped moving her fist so she could observe him try to to the work. He was humping as fast as he could, trying to cum on cue.


“3...2...1”


Sarah let go of the dick, leaving it unstimulated. “Cum now! That’s an order”, she said, but she had already thrown him overboard.


The man’s hips rose into the air as he moaned, sending vibrations through the pussy in which he continued to trick through his orgasm. It was a bit delayed due to the loss in momentum, but Sarah’s fantasy had won, and what the result was was an untouched dick, shooting cum a couple feet into the air, right onto his chest. The initial shot hit Sarah’s lower stomach. But the climax was very short for the man who wasn’t expecting Sarah to let go of his dick.


She knew what she had done, and she had done it on purpose. She ruined his ejaculation. She had ruined his fantasy as he was cumming. And this thought made her climax, dumping another load right down his gullet. She let out a couple more moans that probably shook the entire house.


“...See..” she eventually said after her brain processes kicked in again,  “It’s kind of sad, really. That’s a great fantasy you have here, but unfortunately it’s not reality. The reality is that we didn’t fuck. I used you. That pussy you were fucking was my hand. And your dick? Well… I mean it doesn’t even fill up my entire hand. It goes in one end and doesn’t come out the other. You’re not big enough to deserve someone like me, and that orgasm I ruined will be the greatest climax in your worthless life.”


She had said all this while sitting on his head. His tongue stopped moving. 


The giantess freshman got up off her knees, startling the man who was worshiping them. He backed up and gazed at the massive backside of his mistress.


The poor man groaned in pain. Now that the sexual pleasure was gone, there was nothing to counteract the headache he developed while getting his face crushed by her 700-pound body.


She put her foot next to the poor guy and lightly kicked him to the side. She turned to look at the last man, who she decided she would get a little more passionate with since he served her feet well.


“Now… It’s just me and you little guy” she said with a wink that made his heart lift. “Take off your shirt” she said to him. He had taken his pants off long ago, so this left him as naked as she was.


She bent over and picked up the man. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek. “My feet feel so clean!” She said. She wasn't lying either. Her feet tickled from a thin layer of saliva coating it.


She gave him another kiss, this time on the lips. Then she lifted him higher in the air to inspect his dick. “Not bad for a dwarf like you” she said. Then she slowly brought it to her mouth and gave it a long kiss, right on the top. The guy shuddered and let out a moan. He had been waiting all night for this.


“Whoa! You look like you’re gonna cum already!” She said. “Here, I have something to do to make things last longer.


She laid down and put the man down as well. “You can eat me out, and then after a while I will give you the release that you want so bad.” He nodded and got to work.


Sarah moaned and put her head back as she stimulated her nipples. It was a nice feeling when you had someone else to give you an orgasm. But the issue was that Sarah had just came from grinding a tiny man’s head to the point where he has a splitting headache and from ruining what was definitely the greatest orgasm in his life. It was probably still his greatest orgasm in his life.


So with this being a downgrade, she lasted a couple minutes just trying to get one last squirt. She still moaned a ton throughout the whole ting, but eventually she thought of other plans. 


“Put your fist inside me” she said. The man stopped licking. Sarah lifted her head and made eye contact with the confused man. “You heard me. Your fist”


The man looked at his hand. He slipped his fingers in first, just to see if his fist really would fit. He was able to fit all of them. He went in deep, further than his knuckle. When he stopped, he realized that his whole fist and a lot more of his forearm was being swelled by the gigantic sex organ. Sarah moaned as the boy’s arm barely fit inside her pussy. The boy’s tiny arm could feel the giant clit on all sides.


“I said a fist!” Sarah said. The man quickly obeyed and started to move his fist back and forth. It was as if he was punching her cervix. Sarah was gasping, she had never taken something so big before. This tiny boy was absolutely destroying her from the inside out with his arm. Soon, Sarah clamped down on his fist. This hurt the boy and prevented him from moving his fist. Then he felt Sarah’s cervix shoot her hot cum all over his arm. 


She climaxed for a while. When she was done her face was beat red, and the dude’s arm was numb from lack of blood circulation.


It was worth it though. Post-sex Sarah looked so hot. He was excited that it was his turn now.


Sarah sat up, “It’s your turn now” she said.


She wrapped her arms around him and cradled him for a bit before putting him on the ground. She cooed before touching his boner with her hand. He shuddered again. Sarah was a little exhausted, but this should be nothing, she assumed.


She gave the lick a couple of licks before taking the whole thing in her mouth. A minute later, the dude came in her mouth. Sarah had a boyfriend in high school who’s cum she enjoyed and swallowed, but this guy tasted terrible for some reason, so she just spat out his cum onto his dick.


The sexual energy resided as Sarah stood up. There were little bits of dry cum on her stomach, and a lot of not-dry fluids in her nether regions, but other than that she was clean for the most part.


She got up and looked around. The black guy from the beginning had passed out… he was definitely super drunk. The second guy was silently rolling around, clutching his head in pain. She looked down at the third guy on the floor, who looked so happy. He was drifting off into sleep too.


Then she remembered she was in a basement. She squeezed herself between the wall and the stair railing and walked back up, where she found her clothing and a piece of paper that simply read “Welcome :)”.


——


It was depressing for Phoebe, She hadn’t heard from Sarah all day. And now it was 9:00 at night. She wanted Sarah to text her back. She missed her.


She was super bored in the dorm. During the time that Sarah was gone, she had bought and completed the entire saga of a video game on her phone, binged an entire Netflix show, and—she promised herself she will never admit it—had masturbated to her memory of giant Sarah. She hadn’t touched herself since before she moved in, and she didn’t meet any cute guys that made her go nuts when she was in the dorm alone, but today… Sarah might have created a new, bisexual tendency inside of her. 


She remembers staring at her giant ass. It was perfectly shaped to begin with and how it was bigger, bare, and eye level with her.  She was curvy, thick, and beautiful from her prominent cheekbones and jawline to her large breasts and ass. She had those deep blue eyes that you could see your own reflection in, and those cute, innocent freckles. Of course, all those features were something she won’t be able to see up close anytime soon now that it was about 5 feet above her head.


Deep down she used to kinda envy Sarah a little for the way she looked, just because she knew she was prettier. But now that envy was gone. There is only love for her best friend.


She was checking social media when she got a call from Sarah. “Sarah!” She answered the phone excitedly.


“Phoebe! Guess what! We’re both in!!” Said an excited Sarah.


“Yes!!” Phoebe cheered. “That’s awesome!!”


“Yeah, I’m actually at the house right now. They let me transfer from the gym to the houses. The only issue is that Emily says that they are blocking the entrance so we quarantine.”


“Awww.” Phoebe said, disappointed. She didn’t want to talk for too long about herself though. “But that’s ok… how was the initiation?”


“It was...alright…” Sarah said. “I had to do something really weird. I kinda regret it but since you’re so excited about it, it makes me feel better.”


“Ok… do you want to tell me what it is?”


“Nah… I haven’t heard from you all day girl… How are things?”


“So boring. We are still in quarantine! We’re only allowed to move within the building. They served us Domino’s pizza for lunch tho.”


“Oh that’s good, right?” 


“Yeah.”


“So please tell me about the initiation!”


“Ok…” Sarah hesitated, then said “So I didn’t text you all day because they spiked a drink they gave me and knocked me out”


“Oh my gosh!” Phoebe reacted.


“Yeah, then I woke up in the basement of the house where I.. err.. had to get fucked by three frat seniors”


“Holy shit! Is that allowed? Are you ok?” Phoebe said. “It’s ok… I guess this is why you didn’t want to talk about it” Sarah said bluntly.


“Well.. yeah… It’s just… I have some kind of regret.”


“Are you ok though? They didn’t do anything, like, really bad to you though, right?” Phoebe said. She was worried for Sarah. Phoebe thought she got raped. But then she got caught by surprise.


“Haha nooo I am perfectly fine. If anything, I walked away with two of them asleep and another one in pain haha”


“Oh my god!” Phoebe giggled.


“Yeah, they were normal sized, so I guess I kinda manhandled them” Sarah said. “Can we not talk about this?”


“Ok… But that is amazing. I definitely want you to tell me what you did to them, but it can be later when it’s not as recent” Phoebe said.


“Yeah. No hard feelings. Tomorrow I’m gonna make a plan to sneak you over here, ok?”


“OMG thank you Sarah! It’s so boring here” Phoebe exclaimed.


“No problemo Phoebe. I need you sis I miss you” Sarah said.


“I miss you too. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully” Phoebe said.


“Yep. Good night”


“Good night”


Sarah hung up her phone. Jeez, she didn’t know Sarah was like that in bed. Maybe it was just because of her new size, she thought. The more she thought about it though, the more it turned her on. The way those three men, even though they had more numbers, were completely destroyed by Sarah and her sexual desires. 


Phoebe slowly slid off her pajama pants and slipped a finger inside herself. She imagined what her best friend did to them, and how those poor men were tortured and knocked unconscious to give sexual pleasure to her gigantic yet young and horny body. Especially with her beauty, the power Sarah had was palpable.


Within a few minutes she climaxed yet again today.


Before she fell asleep, the last thought she had was how Sarah regretted what she did for her initiation. Phoebe thought Sarah should not have any regret. It must be so fun to be as big and beautiful as she is and use little men like slaves.


Maybe she would figure that out tomorrow



Chapter End Notes:

Need some air? Congrats on the experience you are now a member! lolol thanks for reading! As usual, let us know how we doin! Thanks to everyone for all the reviews we've gotten so far, we are currently halfway through the story! We hope you enjoy the 2nd half just as much or perhaps even more than the first! Until next time! ;)