- Text Size +

 

A Modest Promposal - by nosuspicious

For the third time that day, Aaron had convinced himself he shouldn't do it. From his miniaturized desk, he gazed across the high school classroom's sea of attentive young heads to take another longing look at his childhood friend, Lydia. There was so much to admire: her wavy brown hair, her tanned shoulders, the small of her back leading gently down to her ass as she sat in her seat... all of her was perfect. Still, he felt ashamed of his feelings for her. They had such a good friendship going. Why should he risk throwing it all away for something as dumb as a senior prom? She'd probably already been asked out by a normal boy anyway. Even if she hadn't been, a girl like her would probably sooner skip prom than be seen going out with a tiny like him. For all the school's talk of integration between tinies and regular-sized people, that divide was rarely crossed. It turned out that girls weren't all that interested in men with cocks the size of thumbtack needles, and when they were, it rarely ended well for the poor tiny. Thinking about this was a waste of time. He knew it was, but reason couldn't win against his sentimental nature and teenage infatuation.

Fuck it, he said to himself. The worst thing that can come from this is that she says no, right?

Lydia impatiently waited for the class bell to ring so she could get out of this god awful history lecture. What could possibly be so important about this ‘robes-pear' or ‘robbsper' or whatever his name was anyway? She didn't have time for this. The only thing she wanted to do right now was brood over her lack of decent invitations to the senior prom. What the fuck would she have to do to get Jack to go for her instead of Christina for once? Suck his dick? Whatever. It's just a dance.

Finally, the bell rang. Lydia leaped from her desk and made ready to bolt for the door, but was stopped when she heard a familiar voice calling her name behind her. It was Aaron, her tiny friend. She didn't really want to talk to him right now, but she also didn't want to be rude by leaving after hearing him call her name. Oh well, let's see what he wants, she thought to herself.

She approached his little desk and looked down at him. "Hey Aaron!" she said warmly. She tried to remember what he spent his time doing. "How'd the tiny olympics go? Did you do good?"

"Oh, uh, I'm not in the tiny olympics," he reminded her. He looked a little hurt that she didn't already know that.

"Oh, uh, right! Sorry," she said. "So what's up?"

Aaron stood up from his desk and walked to the edge of the pile of books it'd been set on. In his nervousness, he looked down at his feet and timidly shuffled in place before finally opening his mouth to speak.

"I was uh, well, we've been friends for a while, and if someone hasn't already asked you, I was kinda wondering if maybe you'd like to go to the prom with me?"

Lydia wasn't expecting that. Aaron was a nice guy, she supposed, and it was kind of cute to have a tiny as a little buddy, but did she really want to go on a formal date with him?

The school allowed, but didn't encourage romance between tinies and normal-sized folk. Some of the students assumed that attitude was discriminatory, but they learned better once they reached a certain age. Whenever a tiny got with a normal girl, it always seemed to end with the tinies "inexplicably" vanishing, and it wasn't a coincidence that these disappearances happened more and more as the girls got further into puberty. There were hardly any left by senior year.

Aaron broke the silence while Lydia stood and thought it over, fearing the oncoming rejection. "It's okay if you don't want to. I know you like Jack and tinies don't really go to prom with big people..."

His modesty was sweet, but she still had her doubts. Before Lydia could respond, her friend, Jacyln, hurried over to them with a gleeful smile across her face. She'd been listening in to the conversation the entire time.

"She'd love to go with you, Aaron! This is so exciting. She was just telling me the other day that she really wanted you to ask her. Don't you worry your little head," Jaclyn exclaimed. She wrapped her arms around Lydia affectionately and gave her gentle, encouraging tugs.

Aaron looked at Lydia.

"Uhhh yeah, sure! I'll go with you, Aaron," Lydia said, following Jacyln's lead the way she often did. Jaclyn was like an older sister to her. She'd never brought up the idea of going out with Aaron before, but it was clear that Jaclyn thought it was a good idea, so she went along with it.

Aaron was about to say something in response, but Jaclyn cut in again. "Well I hope you have a suit as little as you are! We'll pick you up at your house at 7. Sound good?" she asked.

Aaron agreed. He would have preferred to work the details out with his date, but he supposed he should just be happy his proposal was accepted at all.

"Great!" Jaclyn said. "We'll see you there!" She strode out of the classroom with her arm over Lydia's shoulder, bringing her out with her. Aaron watched them leave, admiring the sway and jiggle of the two girls' hips and asses as they walked along. He was excited, but something about Jaclyn's giddy approval for the match disconcerted him.

"Uhh what was that about?" Lydia asked once they were out of the room. "I never said I wanted to go with Aaron. I mean, he's cute, but still.."

"No, it's perfect!" Jaclyn shot back. "Hannah and I both asked out tinies too! Oh my god, this is going to be so much fun! I'm kinda jealous, y'know. Aaron looks soooo tasty."

Lydia grimaced. "‘Tasty'? You guys aren't planning to..."

"Oh don't be a bitch, Lydia!" Jaclyn interrupted. "Loosen up! Please tell me you aren't buying into all the school's crap about harmony between big and little people. You know you've thought about it before. Everyone has."

"Well, fine, yeah, I have before, but Aaron is my friend. I know he's little, but I... I don't know if I can do that to him," Lydia said. Jaclyn's peer pressure was making her uncomfortable, but there was something else going through her head as well. Despite herself, Lydia couldn't rid her feelings of the curiosity Jaclyn's words stirred within her.

Jaclyn rolled her eyes. "Whatever floats your boat, I guess. You can just let me eat him if you're uncomfortable!" she said, grinning.

"Jaclyn!"

"Hahaha, I'm only teasing." Jaclyn shot Lydia a wink. "I guess we'll see you then. Have fun with your scrumptious little boyfriend."

"Hey! He's not-" Lydia started, but Jaclyn just laughed and walked off.

Lydia tried to put Jaclyn's joking out of her head, but it remained. She tried again, and again, but it was no good. That feeling from earlier - that curiosity - it just wouldn't go away.

...

Aaron saw Jaclyn, Lydia, and the rest pull into his house's driveway in their expensive-looking, red convertible. He was nervous. He'd never been on a date before, and he definitely never expected his first to not just be with a big person, but Lydia, someone he thought was way too hot to resort to going out with a tiny boy like him.

"You look so handsome in your suit!" said his mother as she approached him from behind, carrying a small, plastic object between her left thumb and index fingers. She bent over to carefully affix whatever it was to her tiny son.

"Thanks. Hey, what are you doing?" Aaron said as his mother tied the object around his wrist.

"Oh, it's just a little thing in case you get into any trouble," she said.

"Huh? What kind of trouble?"

His mother sighed. "Well, I know Lydia's your friend and you trust her, but you know what sometimes happens with tinies and young women. Just... if you feel like you're in danger, just press the red button on the bracelet and I'll know you need help."

Aaron felt offended. "Lydia wouldn't do anything like that, mom! Besides, you didn't send me to this school for no reason. Tiny abuse isn't cool here. I'll be fine. You're being paranoid."

"I know, I know, but just wear it, okay? It'll make me feel better."

Aaron rolled his eyes. "Fine, mom."

The doorbell rang and Aaron's mother walked over to answer. She greeted Lydia, Jaclyn, and a third friend, Hannah. Jaclyn and Hannah both already had a very excited-looking tiny boy in each of their hands. Once invited in, the trio waltzed over to Aaron and bent down to have a look at him. Aaron took a moment to admire Lydia's beautiful maroon dress, perfect makeup, and exquisitely done hair.  She was stunning. He was so glad he'd worked up the nerve to ask her out. Before he could come up with a compliment for her, Jaclyn broke the silence for them the way she often did:

"Awww! You're so cute in your little suit, little guy. I think you're just what Lydia here needs tonight."

Lydia and Aaron exchanged a look. She blushed. He looked a little flummoxed. "Uh, thanks Jaclyn," Aaron said.

Lydia finally spoke up. "I think she's right. You look amazing, Aaron." She shot him a flirtatious wink. "Shall we get going then? We're cutting things kinda close."

Lydia's wink comforted Aaron. "Sure thing!" he said, and she gently picked him up. Excitement filled him. This was really happening! He was really going to go to the prom with Lydia, like he'd always dreamed! Once they were out the door, Lydia comfortably nestled her date in between the heavy mounds of her breasts as she laughed and joked with her friends. This started to feel like it really would be the perfect day Aaron never dared to dream it would be.

...

Lydia looked around, taking in the corny, classically low-budget prom decorations lining the floors and walls of the venue their school had picked. Pink and purple balloons were strewn around the perimeter and strobe lights beamed in seemingly random directions. Upon the raised dance floor platform, dozens of teenagers wildly danced to the tune of the latest pop hits. Lydia's senses were overcome by the flamboyant colors of the decor, the noxious smell of air freshener and teenager sweat, the oppressive sound of all the latest musical hits being played at max volume, and the distinct heat radiating from the bodies of the countless dancers.

She loved it. Being here with her friends at the biggest social event all year made her feel accepted, secure, and happy. She reached to her bosom and affectionately clasped her hand over Aaron's torso. Perhaps she should have given him more credit all these years. She was only here because of him, right?

One thing drew Lydia's attention more than anything else there: the snack table. In particular, she couldn't keep her eyes off of the enormous chocolate fountain placed in its center. She'd never seen one before. From afar, she became transfixed by the sight of the thick, dark, sugary liquid flowing down the fountain's five circular tiers. The glow of the red, pink, and purple strobe lights hypnotically reflected off of the shiny liquid in a waxing, rippling, vibrant sheen. She also looked at the various snacks assorted at the machine's base: bananas, strawberries, marshmallows, graham crackers, and others. Inevitably, an unwelcome thought occurred to her. What else might she like to dunk into that swirl of warm, inviting chocolate?

Before Lydia could explore the thought further, Jaclyn's hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the stage. This was a dance, after all.

Aaron tightly held to his date's bra as she rushed to the dance floor. If he didn't, he was sure the haphazard bounce of her boobs would send him flying from her chest and into the chaos of the dancing masses below. He finally was flown once Lydia began dancing herself, but thankfully not into the steppling and shuffling of the dancers, but instead deeper into the jiggling mounds of her generously proportioned breasts.

This is the Rhythm of the Night, the Rhythm of my Life! came the way-too-loud music.

Aaron was naturally panicked by the intense movement around him, but survival instinct is no match for teenage hormones. As the oversized boobs on his flanks slapped him repeatedly, his fear abated and a thrilling arousal took him. Absurdly, he loved the feel and smell of Lydia's sweaty boob flesh clapping across his little body from all sides. He became fully erect before too long, and an impulse to unfasten his belt and get to jerking off then and there appeared in his mind. He didn't do it, of course. The last thing he wanted was for Lydia to think he was a creep, not to mention that it probably wouldn't be a great idea to piss off a girl at least fifteen times taller than he was.

Lydia stopped dancing when she caught sight of a couple she hoped not to see a short distance away from her. It was Jack and that whore, Christina. Christina was bent over, grotesquely grinding her fat ass into Jack's crotch. Lydia's envy turned her red. Why couldn't she be the one feeling Jack's hardness against her ass, for once? Christina was totally gonna get him to fuck her later tonight. The thought sickened her.

Jaclyn caught sight of Lydia staring at the couple and stopped dancing too. Not wanting Lydia to dwell on it, she grabbed her friend by the shoulder and pulled her over.

"Don't worry about them, Lyds! You don't need him. Actually, I have just the thing to cheer you up," Jaclyn said as her hand darted to Lydia's boobs and probed about inside her bra.

"Hey, what are you- oh, ohhh" Lydia said as Jaclyn fondled her nipples. Jaclyn laughed, but that wasn't her primary purpose. Her hand fished around the inside of her bra until it finally found what she was really searching for.

"There you are, little guy!" Jaclyn said as she pulled out a disheveled and sweat-coated Aaron. She held him in one hand and used her other to turn Lydia around and gently bend her over. She got close to her and brought her mouth to Lydia's ear.

"Twerk, slut," she whispered seductively. Lydia obeyed.

With Jaclyn's left hand still tightly gripping the skin on her exposed shoulder, Lydia began jiggling the decadent plumpness of her butt cheeks. Once Lydia had gotten back into the rhythm, Jaclyn interrupted Aaron's staring and brought him before the hypnotic bouncing of her gigantic ass. Finally, she pushed him against her.

So, so, so scandalous, came the music

Lydia let off some combination of a squeal and a moan. She twerked harder. Jaclyn cackled fiendishly, rubbing Aaron against Lydia's dynamic derriere with increasing intensity and friction.

But Jaclyn would take her naughtiness even further. Lydia felt disappointed when she felt Jaclyn's hand release, but moaned again in excitement as she felt her friend's hand and the tiny boy inside it snake their way up her skirt and press Aaron against her panty-clad ass cheeks. Lydia grinded into him harder than ever, elated by the sensation of Aaron's little body being rubbed against her ass and even the edges of her puffy labia lips. She was now well and truly turned on. Jesus fuck, how did Jaclyn know her so well?

Aaron wanted to be scared and disgusted. Maybe some part of him was, but it was a small part. Most of his sense was swelled with horniness just as his engorged penis was now swollen with blood. His face was constantly chafed by the continuous rubbing of Lydia's ass and his senses were overwhelmed by the pungent scent of sweat and, well, some other things too. Why the fuck was he loving it so much!?

Just as Aaron thought he might cum involuntarily and ruin the night for everyone, Jaclyn removed him from under Lydia's dress. He was dazed and numbed by the overload of arousal he'd just experienced, but was able to regain himself quickly enough to hear what Jaclyn and Lydia were saying to each other.

"Oh.. Jaclyn, that was amazing. I think I'm a little danced out for now but we need to do that again sometime," Lydia said, just as dazed from her arousal as Aaron was.

"Hehehe, no worries Lyds - there's plenty more I wanna do before tomorrow," Jaclyn said. Her words sent a thrill through Lydia. She started to wonder if maybe she wasn't as straight as she thought.

Aaron interjected. "Hey, uh, Lydia? Can you bring me to the guys' bathroom real quick?" He didn't really need to go to the bathroom, but he was in dire need of some privacy. Immediately.

"Oh, yeah, sure dude," she said, taking him from Jaclyn's hands.

"Great, just pick me up in like three minutes," he said.

Jaclyn watched them hop over to the bathroom. In only a few moments, Lydia returned, looking naughtily at Jaclyn the whole time as she reapproached the dance floor.

"Hey, you wanna take a break and grab some snacks with me and Hannah?" Jaclyn asked. As she said it, she brought her hand down to her boobs where her own tiny date had been and patted him on his head with one finger. His face was hardly visible, but one could tell that he was less than happy about being ignored by his date the entire time they'd been there.

"Oh, sure! I'm starving," said Lydia. 

Once there, Lydia greedily gorged herself on candies and fruit, but stopped when she noticed Jaclyn and Hannah weren't eating. They were just giggling to each other and fooling with the little wooden skewers that accompanied the chocolate fountain.

"You guys hungry?" she asked them, puzzled.

"Hehehehe, yes we are," Jaclyn said. She fashioned herself a pair of chopsticks out of the fountain skewers and fished her date out from her boobs. He still looked grumpy, but to Lydia's surprise, he was also naked. When did that happen? Did he strip down while he was in Jaclyn's boobs? Wait... why didn't Jaclyn look surprised too?

Then she remembered their conversation after Aaron asked her out. It suddenly made much more sense to her.

Jaclyn brought her date up to her face. "Hey there... uhhh, what was your name again? I think I forgot again, silly me..."

"Are you shitting me? It's Derek, bitch! Listen, we're done. Bring me to the door now, I'm out of here."

Jaclyn licked her lips and her face broke into a wicked smile. "Oh yeah, Derek, that's right. Well adios then, man!"

Jaclyn opened her mouth wide and brought her date into it. Lydia watched intently, transfixed as little bulges appeared on either of Jaclyn's cheeks while she casually toyed with the helpless boy in her mouth. She heard an abrupt gulp and watched a similarly shaped burge move down Jaclyn's neck and past her breasts. The image struck her. After seeing that, Lydia's wetness from earlier wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon...

"Ahhhhh that hit the spot!" Jaclyn said as she rubbed her tummy. She looked into Lydia's eyes, amused by how obviously turned on she was.

"Whoa, uhh, Jaclyn," Lydia finally said. "Aren't you, um, aren't you worried someone will see?"

Jaclyn winked. Hannah answered for her.

"Hahaha don't be so paranoid, Lyds! It's a party, I think everyone's got other things to worry about."

Immediately after Hannah spoke, she brought what appeared to be a strawberry to her mouth. Only it wasn't just a strawberry; little arms and legs, and most notably, a little head with a horror-struck expression on its face protruded from it. As Hannah stuck her date in her mouth, Lydia could hear the strawberry-suited boy begin to scream with chilling fear. The screams were muffled when Hannah closed her mouth, and then silenced with alarming quickness as she chewed the little guy into a red strawberry and tiny flavored paste. Hannah couldn't stop smiling as she savored her meal. In fact, her smile grew so big that her tense facial muscles opened her mouth involuntarily, and a tiny stream of red fluid started to flow down from it and onto her chin. She lapped it up with her tongue when she felt it.

Lydia hated blood. She should have been horrified by what she just witnessed, but she wasn't.

"Aw Hannah!" Jaclyn scolded as Hannah gulped down her food. "You know it's not nearly as good if you can't feel them struggle while they go down."

"Pssshh," exclaimed Hannah. "What's the point of food if you can't taste it?"

Lydia said nothing. She just listened to their back and forth and tried to process what she'd just witnessed. Her mind turned to Aaron... wait a minute, Aaron!

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab Aaron from the bathroom real quick. He's probably done," she said as she started to move in the bathroom's direction.

Jaclyn stopped her. "No! Stay here and keep eating, kay? I'll go get him for you."

Lydia didn't really understand, but she agreed. Besides, she loved watching Jaclyn walk away from her.

Aaron waited for Lydia by the entrance to the bathrooms. What was taking her so long? Finally, someone arrived, only it wasn't Lydia, but Jaclyn who had come to get him.

"Hey there, little guy," Jaclyn said. Aaron was getting a little tired of her calling him that.

"I have a name, you know," he said tersely.

"Uh-huh, sure ya do," Jaclyn said as she reached down and started removing all of Aaron's little clothes from his little body.

What the fuck? he thought. What was she up to? He protested and tried to push her fingers away, but it was no use. Once his clothes were gone, Jaclyn examined the plastic device fastened around Aaron's wrist.

"Aha! I haven't seen one of those in a while," she mused as she took that off too.

"Hey, wait! You can't take that!" Aaron said, but Jaclyn just flicked it into the nearby trash. She pulled something out of her boobs. It appeared to be some kind of small, blue, transparent, plastic object. Aaron couldn't quite make out what it was until Jaclyn opened it up and pulled a thin, stringy object from it. Wait a minute, dental floss? What the fuck was she doing!?

"Jaclyn, stop! Whatever you're thinking of doing with that, don't-" he was abruptly cut off when Jaclyn reached down and tied the floss around his mouth and head, gagging him. Once that was done, she tied another string of floss around his arms and legs to completely immobilize him. Once he was fully bound, she let him fall onto his face as he lost his balance. She giggled.

"Now then, that's much better, little guy! Lydia's gonna loooove this," she said. Aaron struggled, but was unable to speak or move. Jaclyn happily picked him up and made her way back to the snack table.

Lydia stared at the chocolate fountain while Jaclyn was away. It was such a creative idea - kinda like fondue, but for dessert! It reminded her of something from Willy Wonka or a dessert-themed planet in Super Mario Galaxy.

Her staring was interrupted when she saw Jaclyn's hand extend past her from her flank and drop a naked, floss-bound Aaron before her.

"Ta-da!" shouted Jaclyn. She smacked Lydia on the ass and brought her head to her ear for another whisper. "He's all yours..."

The sensation from the smack made Lydia clench and grunt softly to herself. It was obvious what Jaclyn wanted. Lydia looked down at Aaron. She was torn on what to do. On one hand, Aaron was a real, living, albeit very small human being, and he and her had been friends for years. On the other, she really, really didn't want to disappoint Jaclyn. She bit her lip anxiously. If she didn't make a decision now, what would the other girls think of her?

Aaron struggled to get out of the floss but it was no use. He started to tear up. He was very, very scared now. Realizing he'd never get out of his bonds, he looked up at Lydia with tear soaked eyes, beseeching her to show him the same kindness she always had and set him free. She looked back down at his teary eyes. At first, it was difficult to decipher what she was thinking, but suddenly her eyes softened into another expression. Aaron studied it nervously.

It only communicated one thing: sorry.

Lydia reached down with a wooden skewer and slid it underneath the dental floss binding his arms and legs behind him. Again, Aaron struggled to break free, and again, he failed. He felt himself being carefully moved through the air and smelled something intense. Chocolate?

Before he realized what the smell meant, he felt a thick stream of warm, gooey chocolate drench his body from head to toe. Lydia turned him over, making sure that every square millimeter of him was covered in the sweet goo. He thought he might drown, but thankfully the turning allowed him just enough time to face downward and breathe.

He felt himself lifted from the stream and raised upward. His heart nearly stopped as he realized what was coming. He felt the breeze of Lydia's breath ripple against the chocolate coating his body, and braced himself before he was placed inside. Her teeth scraped across the wooden skewer as he was pulled from it and he laid helplessly in her mouth.

Her tongue came at him like an aggressive, muscular wave. It lathered him all over, licking every inch of his body and lapping up more and more chocolate wherever Lydia could find it. The tongue spent a particularly long time probing between the boy's legs. Aaron felt another boner form. Was he going to cum again?

No, stop it! he thought, angry with himself for feeling horny at a time like this. His dick did not stop it. The more pressure the tongue applied to his nether regions, the closer he came, until finally he couldn't bear it anymore. His seed spat out from his cock and mixed with the chocolate still around him to create a new sweet and salty flavor for Lydia to enjoy. And enjoy it she did; a distinct mmm could be heard as Lydia's tongue slurped it up and gulped it down.

Aaron soon realized that he was now cleaned of the chocolate. A shudder ran through him. If there was no chocolate for Lydia to gulp down, what would be next?

His fears were soon confirmed when he felt himself slide backward to Lydia's throat. No! Please! Lydia, don't do this!! He tried to scream through the gag, but it was no good. Still, he slid closer. He shook, cried, shouted, and quaked, but nothing could be done. Her throat opened to welcome him, a deafening gluck filled his ears, and he was gone.

Jaclyn and Hannah squealed and clapped as they saw an Aaron-shaped lump make its way down Lydia's throat. Lydia breathed heavily when he finally landed in her stomach, and Jaclyn delighted at the sight of her tomato-red face.

"Now there's a good girl. Not so bad, was he?" she asked.

Lydia answered in the affirmative with a loud belch. Burping after big meals was always a nervous habit of hers. She worried it might upset Jaclyn, but the girl just laughed.

"Nah, not so bad at all." Lydia said under her breath, her hand passively making its way over to her crotch.

Jaclyn spotted it. She stepped forward and roughly pushed Hannah to one side. "Hey Lydia, you wanna get out of here a little early? Maybe even... sleep over at my place? My parents are away on a business trip, you know. We might as well give our meals something fun to listen to before they digest away..."

Hannah looked agitated, but Lydia's eyes widened. "Yes! Let's go, please... let's go," said Lydia with a tone of barely-restrained desire. She usually only swung one way, but she knew she'd have to make an exception. Just this once.

...

Lydia awoke at 11:30 am the following morning. Jaclyn was still sleeping beside her, chest-down and strewn across the bed in a beautiful post-coital mess. God, she was perfect.

Lydia's adoring thoughts were interrupted by a firm pressure in her tummy. Aaron, is that you? she thought to herself as her lips curled into a little smirk. I guess it's finally time to drop you off at your new home!

Lydia soaked in the wondrous sight of Jaclyn's nudity a bit longer before grabbing her phone and making her way past the scattered piles of prom dresses to Jaclyn's bathroom. She sat on the toilet and rested her chin on her palm. She brought up her phone.

Wow, five voicemails from Aaron's mom? She opened one.

"Hey Lydia, it's getting late and I just wanted to check in. I'm starting to think you two might not be coming back. Look, Aaron didn't send me an alert so I'm sure you guys are fine, just stay safe okay? If he's spending the night, make sure uh, well, make sure you two have protection and don't do anything stupid. Call me back when you have time, okay?"

Hahaha of course, Lydia thought to herself. The oncoming turd in her bowels made its way closer to its exit. She opened another voicemail.

"Hey again Lydia... please call me when you can, okay? I'm worried. I've never been away from Aaron for so long. You know how protective of tinies their mothers can be. Just please call me, okay? I'm scared. I just want to know my son is okay."

The enormous turd left Lydia's anus and splashed into the water below. She opened a third voicemail.

"Lydia, call me right now. Stop ignoring my calls. You better not have done anything to him! He trusted you... if you did anything... you bitch, ANSWER MY CALLS NOW! PUT MY SON ON THE PHONE! I NEED TO HEAR HIS VOICE! I NEED TO SEE HIM!!"

Lydia finished wiping herself and stood up. She examined the contents of the toilet bowl. The distinctive shape of a bleached white, tiny skull could be seen protruding from the turd below.

"Love the new look, Aaron," Lydia said. "It suits you way more than the suit from yesterday." She snapped a quick picture of the shit and sent it to Aaron's mom. Lydia was sure the woman would be grateful for the chance to see one last photo of her son.

Her phone began vibrating wildly in response, so Lydia did the natural thing and brought it to her clitoris. Oh fuck yeah, that feels goooood. After savoring the opportunity for a few more moments of sustained pleasure, Lydia flushed, pulled up her pants, and exited the bathroom.

Jaclyn was wide awake now, and walking in the direction of the bathroom. Seems she also had a date to drop off.

"Morning, Jaclyn!"

"Hey Lyds," Jaclyn responded groggily.

Lydia stopped her before she entered the bathroom. "Hey, real quick, your parents are super loaded, right? Think they could spare some cash for a couple good lawyers?"

Jaclyn looked at her and lazily grinned. "Haha, no worries. We won't be in court a single day. The chick we got to do all the lawyering for me last time really knows her shit."

Lydia thought she'd say something like that. She let her go, and Jaclyn continued lazily hobbling into the bathroom. Lydia admired her from behind once again. Man, that ass was to die for.

Lydia returned to the bed and began thumbing through the facebook profiles of the remaining tinies at her school. So few were still alive at that age. She hoped it wouldn't be too long before she found another in her grip, but she supposed she could always go down an age group if she really needed to.