- Text Size +

I Hate Shrink Rays By dtothetwo 

Foreword 

Hey guys I’m Dave and this is a transcript of the core story of my choose-your-own adventure story from writing.com. I only included the core storyline in this transcript but if you’d like to add your own branch to the story after any chapter just go to writing.com and run a search for dtothetwo’s giantess interactive and add away! Or you can e-mail me at dtothetwo@yahoo.ca.

Chapter 1 

So Dave is an average high school student, he just got his first summer job as a janitor at a physics lab.

One day while he was sweeping up after hours he saw something that would hange his life forever;

***

Dave was sweeping up, like he did everyday, he was sniffling at the dust that his pushbroom kicked up, like he did everyday, and he was bored silly, like he was everyday.

He was in the rear of the main lab surrounded by computer consoles along the walls and rows of super-computers in the middle of the room, he was careful, like was everyday, not to touch anything, the super-computers were each worth more than his house and he definately did not want to accidentally damage one.

He was 3/4 done the lab when he heard the hum of the super-computers turning on, not at al like the silence he heard everyday...Dave stopped his sweeping and looked around confused, he knew he hadn't touched anything that could accidentally activate anything... or at least he was pretty sure...