- Text Size +

Chapter 2

 

"Yes. Welcome my dear. Sit down," Vaalser4 said, nodding at the far end of the table. Patricia took the seat, glancing briefly at the others, with a slight frown as her eyes met Angela.

"Now, here is the idea," Vaalser4 said. "You, Patricia, will be a giantess again. A big one this time. Really big. And you can rampage and destroy all you want. For that, these four friends of mine can provide the means to you. Sandra," Vaalser4 said and the eyes of the two women locked, "will give you a vial with liquid that will make you grow a little. You remember Laura from the last time you were here, yes?"

"The small fat one?" Patricia asked.

"Yes. She drank it too in her story, more than this quantity, and grew into a huge giantess. She even ate Sandra here," Vaalser4 said, not pleasing Sandra at all. "Drink it whenever you feel wronged or need power, and you will grow." 

Sandra gave the vial to Patricia, who studied it briefly and put it in her breast pocket, already bulging in big dimensions because of her majestic bosom.

"Thanks," she tonelessly said.

"Next, before you go, you will enter this machine here, which will dowse your body with energy. When the growth from the vial is not enough anymore, I shall ask to active that energy and you will grow even more. Paul here will operate it. And it works, for Robin, that tall one from your last visit, used it to grow to even bigger heights than Laura."

Patricia looked briefly at Paul and the machine. Ok....

"Then, if I decide you require more height, this nice man here will let his white hole be absorbed by your body, and give you plenty of energy from another universe to grow more and more. Gina had it too. You know her, you went rampaging in Europe together," Vaalser4 said. "A real bosom buddy, so to speak...".

Patricia smile joylessly. Men and boobs. Really....

"And this young lady here will make sure the white hole will be absorbed when needed, by using her magic to teleport it to you. She is a little mage...", Vaalser4 said, knowing that Patricia had never met Angela or her target, Megan. Although Patricia, being the pragmatic, down-to-earth businesswoman, didn't believe in magic, in this kind of stories, everything was possible. She looked at Angela, saw her making a hovering fork turn somersaults in her hand, and nodded. Everything possible, indeed. 

"Ok, we will monitor everything from here. Go into the machine now, and then we can begin."

"Its that you ask it so politely," Patricia muttered, not being used to being bossed around. Normally, she did the bossing.

She went into the machine, saw Patrick gaze at her bosom and deliberately crossed her arms.

Paul picked up the box with the button and pressed it. Lights flashed from the dishes' needles, engulfing Patricia. But no growth happened.

"You can trigger the effects whenever you want. We refined the machine," Paul explained, pointing at the switch.

"Ok," Patricia said, stepping out.

Vaalser4 rubbed his hands. "All right, that is it. Everything is set. You, Patricia, will be sent to a meeting in Seattle. Let's see what you make of it this time, and no worries, no one is going to betray you."

Patricia only looked at Vaalser4 without commenting. Then she was gone.

"Geez, what an arrogant bitch! Her attitude is bigger than her tits," Sandra exclaimed.

"She wears her nose so high in the hair, she can put her hat on it," Paul chimed in.

"Nice tits, too bad she is attached to them," Patrick agreed.

"Just what we need," Vaalser4 said. "You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait."