- Text Size +

Chapter 9

 

Angela, on her flying carpet, had by orders of Vaalser4 teleported to Patricia again and flown up to her. How huge she was! The little girl was less than a speck of dust as she approached her enormous back. Hovering before the wall of flesh, the young mage raised her arms and focussed on the growing spell. 

No matter how huge the target, the spell did its job well. Patricia started to grow again. But this time, her growth exploded exponentially. The contents of Sandra's vial, the power of Paul's the machine and the energy of Patrick's white hole inside her empowered the effects of the spell. The four growth agents combined had a synergetic effect, and now she shot up at an amazing pace, many times faster than the speed of sound.

Within the blink of an eye, she grew to hundreds of miles, her expanding feet bulldozing entire cities in seconds. The print of her pinky toe was already many times bigger than her footprint a few seconds ago, and she showed no signs of stopping growing.

CRACK! The entire continent broke open under her gargantuan mass. A canyon formed from west to east, many times larger and deeper than the Grand Canyon, filling itself with water from both the Atlantic and the Pacific. Patricia's growth accelerated, she saw the darkness of space and felt how she began hovering.

Half a minute later, Earth was noting but a small ball to her. Thousands and thousands of miles tall, the enormous businesswoman pondered whether Earth was shrinking or she was floating away from it, so small the planet became in a few moments. It was both.

Patricia grew and grew. Now she was big enough already to string the planets of the solar system and wear them like a pearly necklace. Soon, her growth made the sun look like a spark compared to her.

She grew and grew. A few minutes later, she occupied so much space that she obliterated first the entire solar-system without noticing, then neighboring star systems. Her height was beyond miles, it had to be measured in lightyears now. Nothing could stop the growing woman, whose boobs were bigger than the biggerst stars and whose pinky toe was so massive, it could swallow black holes and neutron starts like nothing.

The disk of the Milky way was soon less than a plate to her. Millions of stars she destroyed as she grew further, her height was to be calculated in millions of parsecs. Patricia savored it, seeing sights no human ever had, nor would ever see even if they were still alive (she didn't know if she had destroyed Earth or not).

Growing and growing, the Andromeda Galaxy was soon obliterated by one of her nipples. A few minutes later, her expanding body had destroyed everything in the entire Local Group. When the ultra-giantess finally stopped growing, Patricia saw the superclusters of colorful heaps of galaxies in front of her like white and yellow dots. She was beyond measurement now, even the term "gigaparsec" was barely sufficient to describe the size of a single cell of her body. She smiled and pursed her lips.

Patricia inhaled deeply, sucking in everything there was. Literally everything. Galaxies, dark energy, dark matter and stuff humans hadn't even started to consider it might exist to explain the working of the universe, it all was being vacuumed up in the mouth of the former businesswomen. Patricia felt beyond powerful! She was the ultimate goddess now, having the entire universe in her mouth! She felt it on her tongue, tasted it, realized all the matter and energy there was could be held by her tongue alone, it was less than the size of a pea to her!

She moved her tongue against her teeth, and pressed. Then she spat the compressed thing out.

Patricia saw how the bright white ball the squished universe had become exploded. She realized she had created a singularity by squeezing all the universal matter and energy together in her mouth, one like the singularity that had created hers. She saw a Big Bang, how the universe, born anew, began expanding and cooling off. In billions of years, stars and planets would form, many of which would develop sentient life, that would ponder what deity created the universe. It was her, Patricia, a deistic deity who created it and didn't care about her creation, for she was too big and too powerful to even notice the countless worlds that thanks to her action would come into existence. Too huge she was, to be able to see the tinies on it, praying to a god they would never know. Patricia was so huge and arrogant now, she considered her self even above being worshipped as a deity by millions of worlds, each containing millions of lifeforms....

 

"And that concludes this story," Vaalser4 said. "She has had her fun, not being betrayed and killed this time, but becoming an ultimate being, destroying and creating an entire universe."

He said it to no one. The other four had vanished by his will, maybe they'd return one day, maybe not.

"Now, instead of wasting more words, let's end the story and see what the readers think of it," he said.

 

THE END