- Text Size +

Chaper 6

 

Patricia began obliterating the city of Seattle. She crushed houses under her now 200 feet long feet, five or six at once. They crunched like roaches. Skyscrapers were kicked into rubble, her long, nicely shaped legs so powerfull that they fell like sandcastles. Patricia stepped on dozens of people, for her, they were no humans, no individuals, but a swirling mass of insects. Vermin, only to be squashed to jelly. She savored how their puny, little bodies broke and crunched under her soles, her tremendous weight far too much for their brittle bones to withstand.

The 1500 feet tall giantess saw a large office building, almost as tall as she was. She recognised it as the main office of one of her company's more serious competitors, who tried to kick her out of business and used every dirty trick on the stock market to ruin her.

Patricia walked towards it, not caring she trod down Alvin Larkins Park and crushed several stores doing so. Standing before the building, she looked down on it. 

"Well, well. What have we here? My little competitor! Trying to bankrupt us, eh? Thinking you can match me? Hah! You puny, worthless men! I will show you the weapons of a woman!"

The giantess stepped closer to the building and began wrecking it.

With her boobs!

Patricia, being blessed with a huge pair of breasts, used those to demolish the building. She twisted her torso from left to right and back, letting her gigantic, ultraheavy globes smash into the sides of the skyscraper. 

"This... (SMASH!)... is (CRUSH!)... what (CRACK!)... a (RUMBLE!)... woman can do," she said, letting her orbs demolish floor after floor with each word she spoke. The skyscraper shook, and each floor she thus struck was being torn away violently as the huge masses of titflesh mercilessly crashed into it. Her enormous boobs smacked through each wall and glass like nothing, smoke, debris and furniture flew all over the city.

"Pathetic! I can destroy your puny little building with nothing but my feminine assets! My tits can do what all your brains and cunning could not! DESTROY!!!"

Screaming that last word, Patricia leaped, and let her gigantic mammaries smash from above into the remainder of the skyscraper like a huge jackhammer. Immediately cracks appeared, vertically, before the building broke and collapsed belching smoke. Nothing but debris remained, lying before the huge feet of the giantess.

She looked down with satisfaction, then jumped on the remainder of the building and trampled the already destroyed remains even further. Nothing was left untouched under her soles, even the sturdiest of items was totally obliterated.

"YOU won't bother me ever again," she said, knowing that the cost of this office would certainly be too much for the company to compensate, should they ever want to be a serious competitor again.

Patricia wanted to continue her rampage, as she was stung by what felt like another hornet sting. Turning, she saw army helicopters, firing at her. 

"Still not giving up? Here!" she cried, swatting at the machines. She caught two of them in a single strike, the little things fell apart as if made of loose cardboard.

BLAM! A burning sensation on her left thigh. It was a rocket artillery, which had approached with a squadron of soldiers, each armed with bazookas. Patricia saw the tiny rockets fly at her, exploding violently against her legs.

And it hurt. Not enough to would her seriously, but still, she began bleeding.

Then an even larger explosion struck her back. It felt like she was being hit by a rock, hot like molten lava. She stumbled forward, crushing a few trees and abandoned cars, and bent forward from pain. Her huge hand grabbed a building by its roof for support, but the 1500 feet tall giantess broke through it, unable as the structure was to take her weight.

On the ocean, a huge battleship fired its rockets from a safe distance. The missiles were powerful enough to destroy larger ships, and they tore chunks of meat from the giantess' body. Its captain looked through binoculars with grim determination as well as pleasure. That giant bitch had nothing on artillery, certainly not from his ship. 

"Take that, you freak," he muttered as another shell exploded against her gigantic buttocks, flesh and blood flying around in huge amounts. It had been a great plan. The ground forces would distract her, while his battleship would fire its huge cannons from a safe distance in the Pacific. He had always known. Ships, that was what one needed. Not those stupid Mechs. 

BOOM! Another shell hit. Soon she would be dead.

Patricia, on her knees now, tried to stomp her attackers with her fist, catching a soldier here and there, but the army's power was too great. Would she die again, this time not from poison but sheer violence?

No.

Because Vaalser4 had ordered Patrick and Angela to aid her. Angela had taken Patrick's white hole, and teleported on her flying carpet to the giantess. There, the young mage, having cast a shield spell to protect her from stray missiles, debris and rockets, released the white hole and guided it telekinetically towards Patricia's gigantic body. No one had seen it because of all the explosions and missiles striking her, causing a lot of chaos and smoke. The bright object disappeared in her huge sole. 

Angela grinned and teleported back to Vaalser4's house. Mission accomplished sir, she would cheekily say, mocking an army salute.

Patricia felt new power as soon as the white hole began sucking energy from another universe and use it to create the matter she was made of. The latter at an alarming rate.

In other words, she began to grow again.