- Text Size +

Chapter 5

 

CRUSH! Cracks appeared in the tarmac.

SMASH! A tree was reduced to splinters. 

CRASH! A few windows shattered.

Nothing could withstand the weight. So massive, so impressive. Even that small booth was immediately destroyed as the huge foot landed on it, flattening its wood and contents.

The people of Seattle watched in awe. They had never seen something that big move around. Buildings and windows rattled even two blocks away as it slowly walked over the street on its way to its target.

Yes, the gigantic battle robot, or Mech, was impressive. Sixty feet tall, weighing countless tons. Steel, titanium, modern plastics. Equipped with the most sophisticated computers and weapons. A prototype, now ahead of plan used to stop the giantess.

The three pilots in its cockpit gazed down on the partly ruined city. That bitch! Soon, she would be dead, shot by this impressive piece of future warfare. The gigantic battle robot, designed to shoot LAW rockets and bullets from its chest and arms, with feet made to squash soldiers and flatten tanks, stomped towards Patricia who had been rampaging in the city. 

The giantess had trod upon traffic, crushing the cars and squashing its inhabitants. She had kicked office buildings, stores and skyscrapers. She had even used her tits to smash a large TV tower, her gigantic orbs breaking the concrete structure like a rotten twig. The giantess was cruel and arrogant, but now, she would be challenged by a machine that could do all these things as well (safe the tit thing). 

The Mech approached the naked Patricia, who was stomping on a mob of people. She heard the Mech coming and looked straight at the cockpit, not able to see the pilots through the semi-transparent plastic windshield.

The pilots didn't warn her, didn't demand a surrender. The captain of the Mech pushed the button to shoot a rocket, and a second later he saw the LAW fly straight towards the baffled giantess. He smirked as he calculated the rocket would hit her straight between those behemoth boobs.

"Take that, bitch," he mouthed.

But Patricia was not only huge, she was also very agile. As soon as she saw the LAW being fired, she spun, her foot grinding the people it had been standing on into a paste, just in time to let the rocket fly past her. She felt its heat and saw how it smashed into a nearby skyscraper, the resulting explosion destroying part of the floor.

She turned and could just in time duck to let another LAW fly over her head. The third she could barely dodge as well, she heard it crash into the same skyscraper behind her.

The Mech crew obviously realized the LAW missiles wouldn't hit her, so they decided to try something else. The Mech raised one of its large, mechanical arms and began firing the inbuilt rail gun. Those bullets she could not dodge. 

Patricia was pelted with bullets. It felt like she was being stung by dozens of hot needles. Little red splotches appeared all over her. Shoulders, breasts, belly, arms, the bullets bit her everywhere. Although they were like hornet stings, they hurt the giantess badly.

"AAaaaarrghh! You bastards!" she screamed, and ran away, crushing trees, people and houses. Although she was faster then the Mech, Patricia knew it would eventually catch up with her if she ran out of breath. So she needed a solution.

And that was easy.

For in her huge body, the energy from the egg-like machine that Paul guy had doused her with was still lingering. 

 

"Ok, Paul", Vaalser4 said. "Activate the energy. Let her grow."

Paul grinning, pulled the switch on the egg's side. The energy inside her body was being activated. Patricia grew again.

 

The Mech had come up to her, but the pilots inside were stunned. Before them the giantess had started to grow, and she grew and grew more each second. Soon her head was above their windshield's view. Then they could only see her enormous boobs, inflating and rising.

Patricia felt like she stood in an ascending elevator. The Mech stood there, its crew too baffled to do anything, as the giantess passed 300 feet. From Patricia's viewpoint, the war robot grew smaller and smaller, just like the rest of the city. Buildings now barely reached her chest, then, as she gained more height, her belly. The Mech seemed like a small child to her. And still she grew.

The crew saw the nicely shaped legs of Patricia slowly gain girth and height as she grew to 700 feet. The windshield was too small now to show more but the well-trained thighs, then her knees came into view. The crew began to panic. If she would continue like that, growing at that rate, she would be big enough in a minute to simply crush the Mech under her foot like an empty soda can.

Patricia, now passing 1000 feet, put her gigantic hands on her hips and grinned. The Mech, impressive and dangerous to her a few minutes ago, now had the size of a big toy to her. No building in the city was higher than her knees, no tree broader than her calf. And the bullet wounds had closed, also thanks to her growth.

"Not so though now, are you guys?" she said. "And that is all men can build? Some metal toy? Hah! I will show you the power of a woman you insects!"

Patricia had stopped growing and stood 1500 feet now. The Mech seemed little more than a small action figure compared to her, barely the size of her hand. She stepped towards it and rose a foot, letting it hover above the robot.

She felt some warm stings on her sole. The crew had regained their senses and begun firing at her. 

A little too late.

For the rockets and bullets couldn't even damage the sole of her naked foot. 

Patricia laughed as the desperate crew fired all they had at her, trying to hurt her, but it was in vain. The gigantic businesswoman had grown to such an impressive size, the Mech couldn't harm her the slightest anymore.

Patricia pondered whether she should simply crush the thing and exploit her new size in the city or humiliate the government a bit more. She settled for the latter.

Curling her big toe, she moved her foot towards the windshield and stretched it again. BANG! The Mech fell backwards, with was no doubt a huge impact to the tinies below but barely more than a bottle toppling to the giantess. Patricia laughed. This huge, ultraheavy war machine was being knocked over by nothing but a flick from her big toe!

She raised her arms in triumph, thus expanding her now truely humongous boobs. 

"I am a goddess! Look what I did with your powerful robot! I flick it over with my toe! I am the biggest, the strongest! Bigger than everybody!" she screamed.

Seeing the Mech lying, helpless now, she decided to humiliate the tinies a little more. Patricia sat down, spread her legs, thus shoving several houses out of her way or simply bulldozing them flat, and grabbed the Mech. The steel colossus, weighing countless tons, was being lifted like a light plastic toy by her.

Patricia gazed inside. From such a short distance, she could now vaguely see something through the semi-transparent glass. Three tiny soldiers stared back at her, frozen, and the giantess grinned. Where they in for a treat! 

"First, lets remove this junk," she playfully said, pinched one of the machine's arms between thumb and index finger and ripped it off. It came without any resistance, even the cables tore like thin threads. The other arm followed. 

It felt powerful! She simply broke this piece of future war technology like a cheap toy, while holding it easily in her hand! 

The Mech's leg tried to move, but the enormous power of the engines were no match for the grip of the 1500 feet tall giantess. The war robot was hopelessly outmatched by Patricia, whose height made her its superior.

She brought the machine, its engines roaring to escape but powerless against the power and strength of the huge businesswoman, down to her groin. Then she simply shoved it inside her.

Here we had a ultraheavy war machine, able to take on a small army by itself, and the 1500 feet tall giantess simply used it as a dildo!

Patricia pushed the Mech inside her, savoring the delightful feeling of the metal stroking against her inner pussy walls. When she pulled it out again, the result was the same. Wonderful! Hmmmm! 

In and out the machine went. A few feeble attempts of the crew to fire a rocket from the Mech's chest and thus hurting her only resulted in the missile, with no room to fly, blasting one of the turrets into pieces and on top of that, the explosion sending a wave of sexual pleasure through the enormous body of the titanic businesswoman.

"Aaaah! Ah! AAAAHHH!!!" Patricia cried, as orgasm hit her. She came shamelessly, for everybody to see. Huge drops of juice slithered down her cunt, forming a large, slimy puddle between her legs. She threw her head back, her long hair ensnaring a skyscraper, only to tear some of its masonry off as she sat upright again. The 1500 feet tall giantess didn't notice.

Patricia sighted blissfully and pulled the Mech out of her cunt. It was, thanks to her contracting muscles, totally mangled. She grinned. Even her pussy could destroy this "mighty" weapon and give her pleasure on top of that! She was so powerful! The best these puny men could throw at her she reduced to a sex toy and destroy it with one of her weakest, most sensitive bodyparts.

The crew was dead. Her huge muscles had squeezed the bulletproof glass until it shattered and then pressed the metal of the cockpit mercilessly together, until their weak bodies were turned to goo. Like grapes in a wine press.

"Hmmm, maybe I should keep this as a souvenir. Its a nice piece of modern art, ha ha," Patricia said aloud as she held the countless tonnes weighting piece of bent and twisted scrap like nothing between thumb and index finger, admiring its slimy, glittering surface.

"But then again, maybe not," she concluded, and threw it away, sending it crashing into a few houses.

Patricia stood up to her full height. 

"That was great! Do you have more toys like that? Next time, please send one in pink, with a stronger engine. I hardly felt that one, ha ha ha!" she called down at the city. 

"No? Well, then I have to be satisfied with whatever I see here," she said. Time for some serious rampaging.