- Text Size +

Chapter 4

 

The 70 feet giantess walked towards the city block belonging to the rich, eyeing the large villas from above. They were as big as shoe boxes to her, if not smaller. Dollhouses and toy buildings. And so fragile. The giantess crushed a few trees, savoring the sound of cracking wood before hovering her foot over a three-story villa, barely reaching her knee.

How much would it have cost? How high was the mortgage? For Patricia, at her usual size, buying a villa like this one would be what buying a pair of shoes was for common people, she could easily pay for the house at once, her bank account not even showing a significant decease in cash. For the owner that was probably also true. But now, she was a giant of a woman, who could crush real estate in a few seconds worth more than the common guy would make in half his lifetime, without an afterthought.

Slowly, she brought her huge, naked foot down on the roof. It cracked as soon as she touched it.

"Pathetic! And that is supposed to be the home of a man in charge? This ramshackle excuse of a house? A single touch and its already damaged!" Patricia thought with despise.

She increased pressure on her foot and it broke through the upper story with a great rumbling sound. Windows broke, walls were blown outward, smoke emerged. The furniture inside, the plumbing, everything was destroyed as the giantess brought her foot further down. She didn't even feel any resistance from the concrete walls and floors.

CRUSH! She hit rock bottom. Patricia had trod through the three stories and her foot was now resting where the cellar had been. While she was too small to trod on the entire villa at once, it was already uninhabitable, now that her leg resting in the middle of it, her nicely shaped calf just ending in her knee were the roof was, as if she stood in a small house-shaped box.

Her sole got wet. Patricia lifted her foot from the house and saw it was moist with red liquid. Blood? Had she killed the inhabitants? But the smell was alcoholic. Grinning, she knew what it was. It had to be the wine stored in the cellar, the bottles and barrels smashed under her weight and their -expensive- contents now moistening her sole. Patricia kicked the remainder of the house with her other foot, blasting the walls away as if hit by a bomb. The house was utterly ruined now, only some debris still stood at its place.

The giantess bent and shoved the debris away, revealing the cellar. Yes, in her footprint, shattered dark green glass and pieces of barrel wood lay, liquid smelling like wine running over the floor.

She stood upright and went toward another villa, casually crushing the huge Cadillac parked in front of it. It was made of big stones, not bricks but pure granite. Would it offer enough resistance not to be destroyed under her vast weight?

She placed her foot on its roof, with the same result as the first village, and pressed down. No, the walls didn't collapse.

They sank into the earth.

As if she pressed the blade of a shovel down the grass, the wall, breaking loose from the connecting ones, slowly sank down. The other walls followed as she trod on them. None broke or was crushed.

But Patricia had to laugh. She pressed a village, at least its outer walls, into the earth. Have fun digging it up again, she thought as she gleefully crushed the interior into debris.

One villa after the other was crushed or pressed down that way. Within an hour, the city block full of expensive houses, worth countless millions, was nothing but debris and rubble, like after an air bombardment. 

Patricia, hands on her hips and huge boobs protruding mightily from her broad chest, looked at her work. That was great! She levelled an entire "rich" city block, just because she didn't like it. People who could buy entire areas of land and level it to their needs were now treated the same way by her, Patricia, the ultra-rich and huge giantess! She did to them what they did to the common folk.

And why not visiting the common people as well? Why not rampaging in Seattle, lest they thought she was there to take revenge on the rich. No, she was no superheroine of the poor. She was a giantess who had power, to whom only her own wealth counted, and she was about to show them! All of mankind had to know that she, Patricia, had a body that literally showed the power she held. She was ultra-rich and powerfull economically, and therefore, shoud be the biggest, literally crushing everyone, and everything, in her way. 

Nipples already stiffening at that thought, she walked toward the city.