- Text Size +

Chapter 3

 

It was a large meeting. Three dozen men met at a beautiful, villa-like office building next to a big parking lot in the vicinity of a large skyscraper, which belonged to the office building it dwarfed. The men inside were all directors and top managers, all good for businesses for which $100,000,000 profit per year was peanuts.

Among them was one woman. Patricia.

And she was pissed. Among her underlings, she was the boss, being able to wreck their lives whenever she felt like it. In society, she was above the common folk. But here, she was among equals and even superiors. And she hated it. She wanted to be above everybody.

The meeting started, and one of the men stood up and looked directly at Patricia. The heads of the majority of the others turned in her direction.

"Well, let me be brief about that," he said addressing her. "You are out. The company will be sold, and you bought out. The stockholders...".

Patricia felt anger welling up her beautiful body. It was the second time they told her she was no longer in. That Vaalser guy certainly knew how to piss a businesswoman off. No, she didn't want to be out, she wanted to be on top. No, she didn't want to found a new company, nor enjoy her life of luxury and leisure, blah, blah. She knew what the director was going to say. And all the others would agree. The usual bullshit.

Yes, the men said all that. Enjoy your life, maybe found your own company... Patricia heard it all, getting angrier by the minute.

"Now, if you please," the man finished, "leave this building. You are no longer one of us." He pointed at the exit in a way that didn't reveal he would have loved to throw her out manually.

Patricia stood up, looking menacingly at the assembled directors. 

"I will show you who is boss here," she said in a threatening voice. "Just you watch! You are nothing but puny men, whom I will trample to dust! You are nothing to me! NOTHING!"

Before any of the directors could reply, shocked as they were that Patricia spoke in such a tone, the businesswoman had taken the vial Prof. Hammer had given to her and gulped its contents. Her hands on her hips, she began growing, her dark gaze never breaking away from the directors.

They thought as first that they were hallucinating, seeing Patricia slowly gain height, but as her immaculate, expensive, exclusive clothes began to stretch, showing her more than ample bosom pushing against the purple silk blouse and the hand-tailored trousers tightening against her well-toned legs before slowly ripping, the party realized she indeed was growing.

Before the baffled group, she grew to 7 feet. Her body was too massive now for her clothes to fit, so the expensive tailor works ripped open and fell in tatters down. Clothes, which had cost more than a common employee would earn in two months without tax deduction, were torn apart like old rags by her expanding body.

Patricia grew to 10 feet, her head with the long, brown hair touched the ceiling. But she didn't bent over. Remaining straight, her head began to crack through the ceiling, her now big legs with well-trained thighs and calves not bending or shaking the least. 

Some of the directors had jumped from the chairs, others remained seated and watched Patricia grow, mouths open.

RUMBLE! Patricia's head broke through the masonry of the ceiling, chunks of concrete fell down, bouncing off her boobs and cracking against her legs. She was 12 feet tall and didn't show any signs of stopping. On the contrary, her growth seemed to accelerate the bigger she became.

"Get out!" one man screamed and ran for the door.

A cacophony of shouts followed as the directors, forgetting their dignity and civilized upbringings, all ran to the door. They squeezed, they pulled at each other, for everybody wanted to get out as quickly as possible. 

Outside, they ran towards the parking lot and turned. The sight was horrible.

Patricia was 25 feet tall in the meantime, her butt level with the roof, which had been obliterated by her frame. Gazing down at the assembly of men, never chancing expression, she grew more and more, all by the liquid Prof. Hammer had extracted from the Ruwenzori region.

She shot up, past 50 and past 60 feet. Her beautiful legs rose from the house, her knees ascended above the roof, then her feet broke through the outer walls, crumbling them to dust as if it was a sand castle. When she stopped growing, only her feet safe her toes were inside the villa, her ankles level with the former roof. Patricia was 70 feet tall!

The men looked up at her huge body in awe. Her face partially obscured by her now behemoth boobs, the giantess looked coldly back. Not caring she was naked, nor was there any reason she should because she was so huge now, Patricia, having destroyed the super-expensive villa by merely growing, was ready to make her move.

She lifted one huge foot from the rubble, which rained down as she did so, and placed it on two cars, each worth more than a years' salary of a common employee, and crushed them like junk. Not caring she was destroying items worth thousands and thousands of dollars, she crushed another car with her other foot as she stepped from the ruined villa.

"You and your puny toys are NOTHING to me!" she bellowed, crushing another huge car, at least worth $100,000. "Save all the money you can, buy all kinds of expensive stuff to show off, I crush it like garbage! I, Patricia, will show you what real power is!" 

The people on the parking lot, as big as her thumb now, had seen enough. They ran like startled ants away from her, sometimes turning and gazing up her gigantic frame. Patricia, as she approached them, walked deliberately slow, adding to her menacing appearance. Like King Kong in the 1976 movie, she trod upon two or three people at once while walking casually through the crowd. Only were these no common folk. It were directors and top managers, each and every one at least several dozen million dollars heavy.

"You mites!" she said loudly. "What are you to me? Directors! Multimillionaires! Powerful! Hah! Compared to me, you are NOTHING!" she spat, her naked foot stepping on two men she vaguely knew being the owners of a multinational computer firm. Her foot covered them completely, both men fell to the ground under its mass. Then, as she lowered her entire weight on it, their puny bodies crushed like two little frogs. Patricia felt their bones break like glass in a velvet sack.

"I am the boss here! I crush you like the nothings you are! I am Patricia! No one is more powerful than me! I am above you, both in heights as in intellect! Subhumans, that is what you are!" 

She kept walking through the crowd, crushing the economic elite and humiliating them verbally. It was a symbolic statement to her, she was literally far above them, and a realistic one as well. Just as each of the men and women down her feet had the lives of countless employees in their hands, she, Patricia could stuff out theirs like nothing in turn. Literally. And she did.

She kept walking, leaving corpses in her wake were other people left footprints. 

"I literally walk over you! I step on you like I step on my employees and those that were in my way to the top! I mercilessly crush all who oppose me! Insects! Mites! That is what you are!" she cried, stepping on the fleeing remainder of men at her feet, crushing their bodies to pulp.

Soon, only two were left. They thought they were smart by hiding in a small bus shelter, hidden from the bird-eye view of the 70 feet, arrogant giantess. But they were wrong. Patricia had spotted them. Instead of tearing the box-sized bus stop from the ground, she simply crushed it like rotten paper, along with the two men hiding inside. She angrily grinded her huge foot, turning the plastic walls into splinters and the bodies into red paste.

She turned around, seeing in the distance the villas of the wealthy guys she just crushed. 

"Now, what shall I do with you?" she muttered. Patricia pondered it for a while and smiled. She knew.