[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Two sisters, their collection of micros they abducted off the streets. These sisters are not girls you want to mess with, especially when you're an inch tall micro.


Rated: R
Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore, Breasts, Couples, Crush, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: This Micro World
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 56131 Read: 48867
Published: March 03 2021 Updated: July 26 2022

1. Abduction! by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (5637 words)

With this story, I wanted to delve a little deeper in the cruel side of things, especially in this world where not every micro is treated like royalty. Some are taken and used to pleasure the more sadistic of human overlords. Some micros are 'bottom of the food chain'.

2. Micro Streaming by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6546 words)

With this chapter, we see how an exprienced micro killer deals with the ones at their feet. With Candis, it just so happens to be livestreaming herself ending multiple micros from her collection. And she brought on a special guest on.

3. Work Ethic by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7279 words)

Candis takes some (un)fortunate micros to work with her.
(Vore, in stomach POV w/ implied digestion, feet, Inshoe POV, slight Insertion)

4. Jason's New Life by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5313 words)

Jason is still getting used to his new life as nothing more than Jocelyn’s servant and she is always thinking of new ways to toy with him.


(Odor, Feet, Mouthplay, butt crush and minor drug usage)

 

5. Mommy Dearest by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7176 words)

Warning: This chapter does contain gorey acts done to micros for the sake of the enjoyment for the giants. This chapter is not for the faint of heart as there is graphic material inside. 


Contains: Vore, crush, dismemberment, feet, entrapment 

6. Gym Partners by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8706 words)

With a renewed sense of what it takes to be a predator, the Hernandez sisters go visit the gym to get their gains on while inviting Gillian, a sweet and loving woman along as well. While also inviting some (unwilling) micros as well. Chaos ensues as the girls get their workouts in as micros are caught in the middle of it all.

 

(Feet, footwear, vore, unaware, butt crush, crush, mouthplay, entrapment, foot worship)

7. Kali's Revenge by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6579 words)
Spoiler Warning: If you have not read Taking the Bus, please go read it before you read this chapter. It does have heavy spoilers for the ending of that story. If you have read it, or don’t care about spoilers, on ward!

(Contains: Vore, Mouth Play, Foot Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Lesbian kissing, same size foot worship and anal insertion)

8. The Stalker by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (4323 words)
After a bit of a hiatus, we're back! This chapter returns back to Candis' roots with her streamer past coming back to haunt her in the form of a former fan turned stalker. How will Candis deal with it? Let's find out!

9. Throat Jumpers by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4572 words)
We return to Double Trouble with what a date night between Jocelyn and Gillian is like. Like usual, Jocelyn has an evil plan in mind for the unaware terror. As we've learned before: over drinking and micros don't mix well;)

This is a very vore focused chapter, mainly unaware/unwilling vore.