- Text Size +

[A Commission for Soosh Boosh]

(Hero Academia Fandom Story. Giantess Crush, Destruction and Growth)

The chaos all began in the Japanese city of Musutafu. There wasn’t anything too special about the city except for the occasional clashes between hero organisations and criminal groups that hosted a variety of dangerous supervillains. Some of these battles got so bad that, rarely, an entire block or more of the city would have to be isolated until the conflict was settled. The hero organisations and police were relaxed, however, as nothing too tremendous had happened in the last week. It was a brief moment of peace that everyone was basking in. It nearly felt like nothing could go wrong. The ones that felt that the most was a bus full of international tourists that were just starting their exciting tour of the city. They had heard about the lack of incidents and were excited to get started on their vacation.

Their vacation lasted about approximately 4 minutes and 25 seconds as them, their bus and most of the entire street were crushed beneath a gigantic shoe. What followed the sudden and brutal murder and mass destruction was a giggle that rung out across the entire city. Taller than any building in the city and towering over absolutely everything around her, was a giant girl. She had just purposefully stomped her foot down on top of a bus full of people and a few nearby cars and pedestrians that were unlucky enough to be near her target. The sudden appearance of a gigantic girl may not have, originally, sparked such a great panic with the police and hero organisations until they realized who it was.

It was none other than the sadistic and cruel villain known as Himiko Toga and her wide smile could be seen by every singly Japanese citizen from anywhere in the city. It was that same smile that sent a chill down nearly everyone’s spines as her reign of terror had only just begun. Almost immediately after smashing the bus, she leaped forward, landing on both her feet as she crushed flat an entire school. Every teacher, guest and student inside the school were crushed into a mess of bloody remains and dirty debris. Their death brought nothing but more delight to Toga as people around the city immediately started to freak out and heroes were dispatched to deal with her as soon as they could.

Even if heroes were on the case, no hero had ever dealt with someone of this scale and All Might wasn’t in the city to handle it either. It was up to the closest hero organisations to respond as quickly as they could to help shrink the number of causalities and destruction, even if they couldn’t stop her completely. The heroes couldn’t be fast enough to stop what was about to happen, however. Toga gripped both sides of a tall building and started tearing it off its foundation. The hundreds of people inside the building screamed and many were smashed into walls or the office windows while the building was being lifted off the ground, given it was tilting in her grasp.

The army, who were already quick to respond, didn’t know what to make of the giant blonde-haired girl as she took one step forward, crushing a small gas station before flinging the entire giant building straight across the city. The building went hurtling towards a residential area as several houses were absolutely annihilated in the huge impact. Toga clapped her hands and would have continued her game of ‘fling the building’ until she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, that two groups were fast approaching her. The one group was none other than the army itself, bringing an impressive collection of tanks to take her on and been on reserve in case of such an emergency.

The second group were a large group of swiftly moving and brightly clothed individuals that she could only imagine were the ‘heroes’. She smirked as she just couldn’t decide who to deal with first. She then snapped her fingers. Why not both? Without any warning to the smaller people below Toga turned around and jumped back. The army was confused by her movements until they noticed, far too late, her enormous ass hurtling towards them. With a thunderous ‘boom’ Toga had successfully crushed the entire government military presence in the city with her large ass alone. At the same time, she reached forward with her hands to swat and kill the heroes that were coming to bug her and ruin her fun.

The heroes were caught off guard by her crushing the military with her ass but managed to react to her large hands coming after them in time to dodge them. Toga didn’t like this very much and closed her eyes. As the heroes were preparing a counterattack on the girl the size of a skyscraper, they suddenly felt a massive earthquake all around them. Suddenly, they watched as Toga was expanding in size, swelling up as not only did the street and most of the block she was sitting in stay crushed under her ass but soon several blocks were crushed beneath her growing rear as well.

It appeared that Toga, who had only just been the size of a skyscraper, was, now, the size of a mountain. The heroes were baffled with how to handle the situation as Toga opened her eyes again to smirk down at them. Whatever insane quirk she had gotten a hold of, none of the heroes knew what to do about it and, this time, they wouldn’t be fast enough to dodge her giant hand hurtling down towards them. Screaming out, a large portion of the heroes were crushed under her hand, pummelled into the concrete below and crushed down with the buildings, cars and people around them.

As Toga raised her hand back up again, she was pleased to see the giant mark her hand left in the city and she was about to get back up again, when she felt a sharp pain in her leg. Annoyed, she shifted her gaze to see a furious-looking and crying Mt Lady stabbing her leg with some kind of bizarre giant metal spike. Toga considered killing her like all the other heroes but she had a better idea, since she knew it would strike fear into all the tiny people watching this giant cold serial killer. Not only them, of course. She was sure that many cameras were on her and that the whole globe could see the beautiful carnage she was causing. It was like a dream come true.

Suddenly, she plucked Mt Lady off of the ground, flicking the metal spike out of her leg as she stood up immediately after. As Toga stood up, she was unaware of the giant crater her ass had left on the city but wouldn’t have cared, regardless. All the military officials and civilians she had sat on, were all nothing but smeared into the very dirt beneath her and onto the back of her skirt, soon to be reduced to minor dust if both her and her skirt kept growing at the rate they were going at. Mt Lady screamed and kicked, flailing and struggling as best she could while being held by Toga.

Toga admired her fighting spirit, even if she understood how pointless it was. Curious to try something, Toga lifted Mt Lady towards her face and opened her mouth wide for the large woman. Mt Lady tried her best to break free and screamed out for someone to help her as Toga was pushing her inside of her mouth with one finger, nudging her in further and further as Mt Lady’s screams only continued to get more shrill and high-pitched. Mt Lady was an absolute hysterical mess when Toga’s lips and teeth shut closed, sealing her away in her mouth.

After that, she paused and enjoyed feeling Mt Lady struggling inside her mouth before she tilted her head back and swallowed her whole. The once giant heroine was, now, nothing but a mere snack for the bigger villain. Survivors around the city could see the outline of Mt Lady as she slid down Toga’s slick throat and disappeared behind the sweater that Toga was always wearing. She had been reduced to a morsel and by how she was struggling in Toga’s stomach, she couldn’t be more pleased than she was with the free meal. After taking care of Mt Lady, there was no hero left in any condition to fight her and no military presence strong enough to challenge her either. Seeing this, she used whatever strange power she had obtained to go to even greater ‘levels’ of fun.

To all the onlookers’ bewilderment, the gigantic blonde woman that was flattening entire sections of the city with her shoes alone, was, suddenly, looming over the entire city. Toga was insanely big, now, as the city was about as large as the palm of her hand. People didn’t know what to do or what to even say. She had turned from a normal girl into a giantess and, now, into a goddess?! Toga smiled down at all of them as her hand reached down towards the city. Many of the remaining people believed she was aiming to squash them flat until they all realized that her fingers were digging underneath the outskirts of the city. She wasn’t trying to crush the city, the residents thought, as the ground trembled and shook insanely, before she picked the city up instead.  

As predicted that was what Toga was doing. She lifted the city right off the ground and chuckled at seeing the entire city resting on the palm of her hand. It would have been a comical sight for her, if she wasn’t so focused on what she was going to do to it next. The residents were unsure of what she was going to do next as well while all seeing her titanic smile above them and her cruel eyes staring down at them like a curious child looking at bugs, which they were in comparison to her. As she kept staring, people started to feel incredibly unnerved. They were literally at the disposal of a girl with their entire city in her hand. Some of them started to question if this was all some kind of giant illusionary quirk but that illusion was quickly falling apart as the city did. Sudden tremors were striking up all over the city.

It didn’t take long for many people to point out the source of the tremors, Toga’s large and long fingers were getting closer and closer together. They were curling in and the small space was causing the city to start crumbling and compressing in on itself. People screamed, panicked and tried to do anything they could to escape the horrifying situation but Toga and anyone with common sense knew that it was too late for them to get away. She bit her lip as she closed her hand and crushed the entire city inside of it. Feeling all its different parts crunching up between her fingers was great as countless lives had just been so easily snuffed out and to Toga, their remains were no different than the messy slur of debris and dirt she dropped them on top of.

After crushing the first city, her need for destruction wasn’t sated and she looked for new targets to play with. Her attention soon fell on a city not far off as she headed towards it. The city occupants heard the earth-shattering movements of the gigantic girl before they noticed her enormous figure looming far above them. People were scared and confused. She had destroyed a city so quickly that people in an entirely different city couldn’t believe that she would have gotten to them so soon. The citizens were unsure of what to expect until it was right above them. A giant wall of thick pink muscle was descending on the city. As the gigantic expanse of wet pink muscle crashed down into the outskirts of the city, a lot of people already knew it was too late.

The pink wall moved across the city in an unstoppable rampage, crushing roads, building and anything else in its path. What wasn’t crushed started to be slid on top of the giant pink muscle and thousands of people either drowned in the saliva that was moving down the pink wall like thick streams of sticky water or were squished along with the debris that piled up on top of it. Meanwhile, Toga finished licking up the entire city. She retracted her tongue and closed her mouth, moving the city remains around in her mouth. It only took a second for her to make a disgusted face. Mt Lady, from before, had tasted delicious but licking up all the people with all the buildings, roads and vehicles was a bad idea because of how horrid it tasted, she had realized.  

She wouldn’t waste a free treat, however, as she raised her tongue up and slid the gooey remains of the city towards her throat, swallowing the city whole upon its arrival at the back of her mouth. She traced the small bulge that once made up the lives of tens of thousands of people down and past her sweater, as she did with Mt Lady, giddy that she was able to consume so many people with ease. She felt saddened, however that she had no way to directly suck the blood of everyone in the city out of their bodies and into her maw. She wouldn’t have tried licking the city up if she could. Putting that aside…she could feel another growth coming on.

News around the world were in a frenzy to learn what the Japanese government were doing about the new giant threat and how other governments would respond to it as well. The general consensus was confusion, as even the military didn’t know how to handle the situation. Their last resort was a nuclear option but they didn’t want to take that route because they weren’t sure nukes would even work on such a humongous being. If anything, they feared it would only anger her. The media decided to link into a video report being made by the head of the army in Japan. He was located several cities away from the mayhem and was surrounded by journalists and reporters. Before he could speak, however, a dark shadow was looming over him. Suddenly, the feed cut out.

Toga was having more fun than before. She was so huge that she was able to skip from one city to the next. Before a city could even react, her massive shoe would come hurtling down towards them like a meteor and crush the entire city flat. She had casually stomped out several cities in one go and was laughing maniacally the entire time. All the cities and their occupants were slowly becoming nothing more than crushed and messy remains underneath her shoes, their entire lives nothing more to Toga than sand on a beach. Never before had Toga felt like such a goddess and she was looking around for whatever could bring her an even greater high. It was then that she looked into the sky and her wicked grin came back once again.

As more than half of Japan was utterly destroyed, other nations along with All Might and major heroes around the world had collectively come together as quickly as they could to plan a way to handle this world-ending disaster. Many of them suggested nuking the entire country of Japan several times over. It would cost the lives of all the Japanese citizens but if Toga’s growth continued, many of the officials worried that she’d be able to crush entire countries soon. Before the meeting could come to any conclusive decision, however, a report came in that shook them all to their core. It was too late.

Toga wasn’t on the planet’s surface any more. Approximately 29 minutes ago, she grew once more and jumped off the planet’s surface. The jump was enough to devastate the rest of Japan but she successfully managed to escape the world’s gravity and atmosphere by doing it. Officials hoped that this meant she wouldn’t be able to breathe in space and suffocate but that wasn’t the case. Looking into the sky, their worst fears were confirmed. Toga, truly a goddess in size, was larger than the entire planet. One of her fingers alone could probably crush half a country with ease but she wasn’t focused on them.

People around the globe watched in astonishment as she was gripping the Moon like a small tennis ball. Still grinning like always her titanic fingers dug into the moon’s surface as she started to squeeze it. The moon shook and trembled before crumbling under her grasp and erupting into shattered remains that Toga idly batted away from the world. She had just destroyed the moon itself and her own gigantic gravitational pull was bringing them closer to her. Her eyes gleamed like stars and her smile felt like an impending omen of doom. People were certain this was the end of the world.

Toga looked down on the small world as her hands hovered on either side of it. Just like the moon, she would only have to push her hands together and wipe out all of humanity. For a moment, she did nothing, as she imagined whether or not she really wanted to be the cause of humanity’s demise. After thinking about it, she removed her hands and giggled at the small world below. Perhaps she would make other plans for the humans? She couldn’t consider herself one anymore, she knew. After all, especially, given her new size.

She was, now, a goddess.

 

The End