- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a little different, focussing more on the relationship Lexi and Charlie have in terms of domination over one another. If you want more giantess descriptive stuff move on to the next chapter.

This chapter includes: Power Play, Character Development

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

As Lexi arrived on the rugby field, she found the coach already putting the girls into teams.

“Lexi, you’re on the red team,” the coach pointed to a box of red vests.

Lexi walked over to the box and bent over very intentionally while collecting one of the red vests. Her shorts constricted even more, displaying the outline of her ass cheeks as if she were wearing nothing at all. It was a surprise to her ogling teammates that the fabric didn’t just rip apart. Once she had picked up a vest, she had to put some effort into putting it on as it clung to her body as tightly as the other clothes she was wearing. Though, the feel of tight mortal clothes was like pyjamas to her, as she was used to the demonic strength of her corset that would crush a mortal in half. After she was done with her peacocking, she walked over to the rest of the red team and noticed Charlie was coming out onto the field after recovering from their changing room excitement. She couldn’t help but giggle at the reason for her tardiness.

“Charlie! Hurry up, we’re about to start. Get a blue vest on and into position!”

Charlie quickly threw on a blue vest and turned to see the deplorable stare of the devilish bitch. She quickly responded with a cheeky middle finger. Lexi in kind returned a finger of her own, though she seductively sucked on it as they walked onto the pitch.

“Reds will start, choose who you want to kick off with,” the coach then threw the ball over to the red team.

All the girls on the red team immediately looked at Lexi knowing that she was the best kicker, once being able to kick the ball all the way across the entire field into the other team’s goal. She was pleased at the acknowledgement of her skill and gave a nod to one of the girls to toss her the ball. She walked up to the centre line with her team behind her, while the blue team were spreading out getting ready to catch where she kicked the ball. Lexi held the ball in front of her, preparing to kick it deep into the blue team’s side allowing her the thrill of chasing whoever caught it. As she waited for the signal, Lexi once again pinned her eyes directly on Charlie. She smiled. It was a smile that told Charlie exactly where Lexi’s interests were in this game.

Charlie matched Lexi’s gaze and returned a strong stoic glare. She could feel Lexi’s seductive eyes aggressively trying to penetrate their way into her poise, but this only fuelled Charlie’s desire to fight back.

The coach raised their hand preparing to start the game off. The two teams prepared themselves to grab and tackle each other into the muddy ground. Lexi and Charlie had their eyes locked, waiting for the moment the coach said…

“Start!”

 Lexi immediately dropped the ball, kicking it with the force of a cannon. It managed to land just at the edge of the blue team’s goal line, forcing the blue team to run further back to pick it up. The red team, led by Lexi, charged forward as the blue team scrambled to pick up the far-flung ball. One girl from blue managed to get hold of the ball and had started running towards the other end of the pitch, however she was met with a wall of red ready to smash her to the ground. Lexi was at the front of the pack and dived into the blue girl’s legs. The tackle was enough to force the ball out of the girl’s grip and leave her dazed on the ground for a few seconds. Lexi held back no punches.

The ball was passed between blues and reds, with girls falling to the floor after a series of tackles. Eventually, the ball found its way to Charlie and she was ready to start barging her way through the red’s defensive line. She managed to smash her way through two of the reds blocking her way, then dodged and weaved through the continuous attempted dives at her legs. She was over the halfway point. Her success was short lived though, as Charlie made the mistake of looking behind her. She was stunned by the blood red eyes piercing into her. Lexi was hot on her heels looking like she was going to pounce and claw out the ball from Charlie’s clutches.

Lexi gave one last teethy grin as she saw the fear in her prey. She leaped to wrap her arms around Charlie’s thighs, causing Charlie crash to the ground while Lexi had her face comfortably cushioned by Charlie’s butt. The ball slipped out of Charlie’s grasp, causing her to immediately try and get up to reach for it again. Her attempt was quickly quashed however, as Lexi had crawled over Charlie’s back, placing her full weight on top of her.

Charlie was pinned into the muddy field with no hope of escape until Lexi released her. A sharp pain ran through her scalp as her head was violently pulled out of the dirt. A familiar sensation crept up to Charlie’s ear.

“You’ll have to try better than that,” Lexi mocked as she kissed the side of Charlie’s face and forced it back into the ground while pushing herself up to get ready for her next target.

The ball once again started to move between players remaining just over the halfway point on the red team’s side. Lexi continued to have the rest of the blue team fall before her, however the ball each time seemed to evade her grasp.

Meanwhile, Charlie had recovered from Lexi’s humiliating tackle. She wiped the mud off her face and scanned for her target. Lexi was stronger than her, but that would not keep her from beating the bitch by any means possible.  

“5 minutes remaining!”

Neither team had scored yet and Lexi was not going to lose this match. She pummelled the last person with the ball to the ground, not caring if they were friend or foe, and ripped the ball out of their clutches. She smashed through the hordes or girls attempting to stop her, knocking them to the ground. Many of them dived for her legs but were left wallowing in the mud emptyhanded, as Lexi dodged each grabby little hand with ease.  She was deep into the enemy territory, only a few metres away. The goal was clear. No tacklers in sight. A perfect chance for victory.

*CRASH*

Lexi found herself lifted off the floor and unlike when she used her demon wings, this was unintentional. She turned to see Charlie’s face as determined as ever. Her prey was hiding in her blind spot, waiting for the right chance to side tackle her. There was little time to react though as Lexi soon fell back to earth, landing face up on the muddy ground. She dropped the ball not because the slam forced it out of her hands but because she was so shocked Charlie was even capable of downing her like this.

As Charlie fell with the predator she made prey, she had her head snuggly tucked between Lexi’s breasts, giving it two soft cushions while the rest her body added more weight to slam Lexi into the dirt with. She was on top this time.

“You little…” Lexi began but was hushed as one of Charlie’s hands pinned her lips together.

“No,” Charlie looked up at Lexi, resting her chin on the two squishy mounds, “Looks like you failed, bitch.” Charlie gave a smug smile reminiscent of Lexi’s own then proceeded to push herself up from Lexi’s body using the tits she had just been resting on as foundations for her weight. “Maybe you’ll do better next time.”

“Time’s Up!” The coach shouted.

Charlie and the rest of the girls headed back to the changing rooms, leaving Lexi to ponder how a mere mortal was able to subdue her the way Charlie just did. It was only for a brief moment but taking control away from her left Lexi with a mixture of confusion and pleasure. Only one other being had challenged her in such a way and they were the mistress of hell. The thought of a mortal being capable of such a feat was ridiculous, but it just happened. Maybe having an angel as a personal playing wasn’t going to be the only highlight of her week. Nevertheless, Lexi was set on putting Charlie back in her place. She recuperated herself and followed on from the rest of the girls.

Lexi scoured the room searching for Charlie, but she only saw a few of the girls left, who were just about ready to head back home. How long was I thinking about Charlie for? Lexi thought, before grabbing one of the girl’s faces.

“Where’s Charlie?” Lexi had a fierce tone in her voice, causing the girl to whimper before she could answer.

“Sh…she left a while ago, I…I don’t think she even bothered changing.”

“Fuck!” The girl was let go then scampered off. At least I haven’t lost my charm. Lexi walked out of the changing rooms and into the empty shower rooms, annoyed that her prey escaped her grasp, but pleased at the chase she was becoming a part of. It was then Lexi knew she would have to satisfy herself some other way.

“Well, at least there’s still one more thing I can play with today.” A grin reclaimed itself across Lexi’s face as she began stripping off her shorts for a nice steamy shower.