- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for Matt]

(Giantess Unaware Humiliation and Vore)

Milo was an envious person. It wasn’t that he wanted to be that kind of person but it was just how his personality ended up shaping him up to be. Whenever he saw friends or family members getting things that he didn’t have or had never gotten before, he always felt his own deep-seeded envy boiling over into hatred for whomever was getting what he wasn’t getting himself. In this situation, however, he was truly questioning if it was fair of him to be envious of his little sister, Anna. Milo lived at home with his little sister, Anna, and his mother, Sally. They had been together his entire life and he didn’t care about his father’s whereabouts during all this time.

The thing that was making him so envious was the fact that his sister’s birthday party was coming up. She was turning 18 and, although he was 20, he hated how much his sister and mother talked about it. When he was 18, no one actually came to his birthday party because a terrible storm occurred on the same day it was due. What was worse was that his mother was more concerned with cheering up his frightened little sister over comforting him over losing his birthday party. He truly hated how lonely he felt that day, so he was confident that it was only natural that he disliked how easy and wonderfully things were going for his sister.

Not only was her birthday going to happen on a forecasted sunny day but she was also going to bring a lot more friends than he could have ever hoped to bring himself. Along with all her friends, he even heard that his mother was going to buy her a special cake from the most expensive cake shop in town. Considering his cake was a simple convenience store cake, he couldn’t see why no one, in his position, wouldn’t be upset by the circumstances. At first, he tried to be more sensible about the whole thing by trying to turn his mind to others things and leaving his mother and sister to their own devices but that was nearly impossible to do.

They had started talking about her birthday party a full three weeks ahead of the due date. Every single day they talked about her birthday party at least three or more times. It was getting so bad that Milo felt like his was going to pop off in frustration. As a result, he kept trying to speed through meals and escape to his room, so he wouldn’t have to listen to their constant babble about the party. Eating his food so quickly, however, only invited scorn and rebuking by his mother. Her shouting at him didn’t help his already sour mood and, of course, he blamed his sister, Anna, for getting shouted at as well.

With all of this going on, he couldn’t take it anymore. He needed some way to vent his growing frustration as best he could. He then came up with a simple if not malicious plan to tease his sister. He figured that if he couldn’t have such a great thing himself than he would simply spoil it for her too. Maybe than he would feel better about his own ruined party and they could see just how it feels to lose out on such a big party’s enjoyment. Of course, he couldn’t stop the party itself but if he managed to sap even some of the happiness from it, he felt the envy inside of him would be easier to control.

“You’re really bringing that many people?” he asked his sister at breakfast. It was the day after he had decided to tease her and it was only two days until her birthday party would start. “Yes, I am” she said plainly, sounding annoyed. For the last hour, Milo had been questioning various things about the party. It wasn’t him being curious, however, and Anna could immediately tell. He was asking things that he knew would fill her with self-doubt and it was obviously a ploy to dampen down whatever excitement she had while looking towards the party. “Ah, okay. I was just wondering if you’d even be able to give cake to so many people. Who knows, you might even have to go without considering how it would be rude to not let even a single guest have cake as well” he reasoned.

Anna grit her teeth and decided to ignore him, finishing her breakfast and dumping her bowl in the kitchen sink. He was about to say something more but she was already at the point of snapping. “Shut up!” she shouted at him suddenly before stomping her way upstairs. Anyone being shouted at like that would either freeze or be dazed, for a moment, but Milo wasn’t. Right after she yelled at him and walked off, he got up and started putting his cereal bowl away casually as well. He knew it was bad but he didn’t feel any kind of guilt over what he just did. He only felt increasing amounts of excitement.

He was sure he had succeeded in ruining his sister’s eagerness for her party. He understood it was solely out of spite and it wasn’t something he should do but he was, admittedly, being an incredibly bitter person. Perhaps he’d learn to treat others better, over time, he imagined. It wouldn’t come quickly, however, and he, himself, acknowledged that there was a chance that the envy inside of him may evolve into something far worse. It was while he was contemplating his own malicious nature that he heard the clacking of his mother’s heel on the kitchen floor. He turned to say ‘Good morning’ but he had to stop himself mid-sentence.

His mother looked very upset. He knew what was going to come next but it was still more overwhelming than what he first imagined. She tore into him over what he had been saying to his little sister. She called him disrespectful and a horrible excuse of a son. “She’s been looking forward to this for months. Why are you trying to hurt her feelings? Do you want me to ground you for the rest of the week?” she spat at him. He hated what she was saying but he knew, deep down, that he was technically in the wrong. He really shouldn’t have said anything to his sister but he couldn’t help himself.

Before he could stop himself, he ended up biting back against the seemingly unfair beating. “It’s not my fault you’ll give her everything!” he shouted. After he shouted, there was a moment of silence before Sally rubbed her forehead and sighed. “Give her everything?” she asked quietly. She then tore into him again. She reminded him of how many times he had gotten into trouble over the last four years, how his sister always tried to avoid him because of the dirty stuff him and his friends got up to and how, just last week, he was caught trying to steal something while they were visiting family.

When confronted with all of the evidence, it was near impossible for him to refute it. Thinking back on it, for the last few years, he had been getting into all sorts of trouble. He slowly started to realize that the reason his mother treats Anna so much better is because she had never caused that kind of commotion or issues for her. Thinking about it like that, it would make sense why his mother was so focused on making sure her party went as well as it should and why she didn’t put forward as much effort for his own birthday. She most likely imagined he wouldn’t care as much as she would.

After pondering it over again, he began to feel some genuine guilt return and he considered apologizing for his words and sheepishly going back to his room. He wouldn’t be allowed to, however. He had said something that acted like the last straw on the camel’s back. His mother had had enough of him. She scowled and pointed at him. “I’m done. If you don’t want to work with me to make your sister’s day a special one, then I’ll just make you please her in a different way” she hissed in agitation. He wasn’t sure what she was talking about until he noticed that her finger was glowing.

Why her finger was glowing was beyond his understanding. It looked like some kind of silly special effect you’d see in movies. Her finger was glowing a bright red and before he could ask her what she was doing, she stepped forward and pressed the finger to his chest. Immediately, upon contact, a strange energy pulsed through his entire body. It made his hair stand on end and his skin feel unnaturally warm. The last thing he saw, before blacking out, was his mother with an evil grin. She looked delighted over what was happening before a sudden darkness swallowed him up.

When he woke up, it was somewhere he didn’t recognize. It was a dark room with brown walls, ceiling and floor. It was strange, however, as he didn’t see any walls or windows. The only thing he could make out were four tiny holes in the ceiling, which he quickly realized were for him to breathe. Happy that his mother wasn’t trying to outright suffocate him. His mother was the perpetrator, he imagined, since she was the one that knocked him out and left him in this odd place. He wondered what she had in store for him or wherever this place even was.

Since she was his mother, surely she wasn’t planning to kill him, right? His fears weren’t eased, however, as he felt time tick on. After about two hours had passed, nothing had changed. She hadn’t just abandoned him in this strange brown room had she? He trembled at the idea of starving in the place but reassured himself as it should be unlikely that she would simply kill him off like this. She seemed furious, he thought, which meant that if she was going to kill him, it wouldn’t be in such a mundane and uneventful way. Meanwhile, something caught his attention.

It was the material of the floors, walls and roof. It wasn’t like any kind of stone that he recognized and he quickly tried pressing his hands into it and feeling the texture in more detail. Milo soon realized what was so peculiar about what was being used to contain him. It was cardboard. It was the thickest cardboard he had ever encountered but it was cardboard all the same. What a bizarre place. He was in some kind of cardboard prison? After confirming it through a few small tests, he knew, for a fact, that he was encased in cardboard and there was no way for him to break free.

Normally, you could tear cardboard apart or even claw into it with your bare hands but this was very different. The cardboard surrounding him was thicker and denser than any he had ever encounter. No matter how much he tried to claw away at it or even puncture it, he couldn’t do it. As he was looking over his sore hands and fingers, he suddenly heard a very loud noise. It was like the creaking of a cupboard but enhanced several times over. As he heard this noise, he also noticed that there was a strange light flooding over the top of the box.

The light shone into his ‘prison’ and he then, immediately after the light appeared, felt the box prison being ‘lifted’? It was confusing but he felt the prison shake and cause him to stumble and roll around while it was being moved. After he felt it come to a stop, he was greeted with the biggest surprise of all. The ‘roof’ of the prison was lifted off. It wasn’t lifted off by a crane, however, but, instead, by an enormous human hand. It would have been less worrisome if he didn’t identify the hand as none other than his mother’s hand.

Soon after seeing the hand, he was greeted with the big smiling face of his mother looking down into his ‘prison. It then clicked for Milo that he wasn’t in some kind of strange cardboard made prison. He was in a normal box but the reason why the cardboard seemed so tough and thick was because he had been shrunken in comparison with it? He was alarmed by this revelation as it meant that his mother had shrunken him? The reason why he was so small had to do with that strange power that his mother had used on him during their argument. What that power was, it meant that his mother could successfully shrink him down. Now, he was more worried with what she intended to do with him at this size.

He was about to start begging to be turned back to his normal size but his mother cut him off. “I don’t want your excuses. What’s going to happen, is going to happen. Your fate is already sealed, you ungrateful punk” she said in a cold tone. Her tone sent shivers down his spine as she reached into the box and picked him up. He squirmed and cried out as he was lifted out of the box, squirming between two of her fingers as he was surprised how weak he was at his new size. It felt as if her fingers could snap his small body in half with ease.

As he was being lifted out of the box, he was given a grand view of the kitchen. From what he could see, the box he was previously being held in came from under the kitchen sink. She must have hidden him away after shrinking him. Before he was shrunk, it was morning but, now, looking outside the window, he could see it was dark outside. He must have been out for the entire day or so, he thought. What a scary kind of magic. The only other thing that caught his attention was a large chocolate cake that was standing nearby. It had three layers to it and was sitting beside a lot of baking utensils and materials. What was his mother planning?

“I can only imagine all the lovely little things going through your head but I’ll explain some stuff anyways. Your sister’s birthday party is tomorrow and this is her birthday cake. Since you seemed so eager to experience a party like hers, how about you experience a part with her instead?” she said with a cruel tone. She was planning to do something horrible to him, he realized, as she dropped him into a small glass bowl with a happy hum. The bowl was too narrow for him to climb out of it and it acted as a good enough holder for him as his mother started messing around with the baking materials and utensils in front of her.

Milo’s first thought was that his mother mentioned that his sister’s birthday was tomorrow. This meant that he hadn’t been out cold for just a day but an entire 24 hours or more. She must have planned for this, since she came only two or so hours after he woke up. He still couldn’t believe that he was tiny but imagined it must have something to do with his sister’s birthday. Seeing all the baking materials and such, was she going to involve him with his sister’s cake? He wasn’t sure how that would work as he watched his mother at work. It was strange, however, he thought she had bought his sister’s cake from some high-end cake place or, at the very least, she had promised that to his sister.

He then noticed a nearby note from the same cake shop. He was able to learn that the cake shop had made her a cake but they had left enough room for his mother to add her own ‘frosting and decorations’? It appeared that his mother had a friend at the cake shop and all the baking materials that his mother was using were all donated by that same friend for her to use on the cake. The thing that bugged him, however, was the fact of what she had laying around on the wooden board near him. They were all small figurines and it started to worry him that they were all the same size as him.

The figurines all looked like normal people but they were clearly fake. Was this some strange quest that his mother made to the cake shop? After that, he watched as his mother decorated the cake, adding layers of frosting and such to really make it look outstanding. As she continued, he felt his concern growing. She was beginning to pick up the figurines and placing them on different parts of the cake. She then applied frosting over their bodies, hiding them from view. Why would she put figurines on a cake and cover them with cream?

He would get his answer soon enough as all the figurines had been used up. The three layers of the cake looked about finished but his mother than turned to him with that same evil grin. “Time for the finishing touches” she announced as she reached into the glass bowl and picked him up. He tried to scream for help or fight back against her but nothing he did changed what was happening. She was bringing him up to the top of the cake as he realized she was planning on making him one of the figurines as well?

He tried to kick as much as possible until his mother grabbed his legs and forced them straight. She then sank them into the top most layer of the cake. The cake felt like cement to his feet as he couldn’t move them, once they were stuck in the frosty and sweet goodness. He tried bending over to claw his feet free but, strangely, his hands couldn’t pierce the cake. Was this part of this strange shrinking magic? Had she made it so he couldn’t break free once he was in the cake? As he stood back up straight again, he felt two of his mother’s fingers clamp on his head.

He gasped in pain as she didn’t squeeze him enough to actually hurt him. As she was forcefully holding him upright, she started to apply frosting around his knees and then slowly started working her way up his body. He couldn’t stop her from doing this and any part of his body that became covered in frosting couldn’t move anymore. He soon felt the frosting up to his neck as she let go of his head and stepped back, admiring how the entire cake turned out. “You look better as a decoration than I thought you would” she said with a naughty giggle, licking off a bit of frosting that had spilled onto her finger.

“Mom, please! You can’t do this!” he tried to shout, tears in his eyes. She ignored him, however, and moved closer, getting ready to cover his head with frosting too. It was obvious that he was being made the most centrepiece of his sister’s cake and what that could only mean for him the future. The last words he heard his mother say before she covered his head in frosting was “I hope you enjoy Anna’s birthday as much as I will.” After she spoke, he watched as the frosting covered his head and everything was just white cream, now.

The first odd thing he noticed was that he was somehow still able to breathe. He couldn’t move even a tiny part of his body while encased in cream but he didn’t, at least, have to worry about suffocation. The second thing was that his couldn’t see anything but the cream but he could hear the world outside, even if it was muffled thanks to the same cream. After all of his mother’s preparations, he had been made into a living figurine on his sister’s case and that could only mean he would be served with the cake to people at Anna’s party.

He hoped that whoever got the slice of cake he was standing on was able to recognize that he was an actual person. If they could, he would be saved. Not long after his head was engulfed in cream, he continued to hear his mother happily humming and the cake sending vibrations through him. It was clear from the vibrations that his mother was moving the cake somewhere. He soon heard what sounded like fridge door opening, the sound of the cake sliding into place and then slam of the fridge door closing.

She must have stored him away to keep cool until the time of the party tomorrow. He shivered as he could already feel the coolness of the fridge sinking past his cream exterior and directly into him. His mother was merciless, he thought, as it really appeared that she didn’t care if he perished from the cold or from being devoured by his little sister’s party friends. The only thing that was keeping him company throughout the night was the sound of the fridge’s engine purring. It was keeping its contents cold and the constant humming and blow of cool air was the only thing that reminded him that he couldn’t fall asleep.

He wasn’t sure how he could tell but he knew that if he fell asleep, he wouldn’t be able to wake up again. The night was long and painful as he slowly felt his entire body going numb and, by the next day, he was in such a bad state that he realized he couldn’t move his body, even if the cake was removed. Ironically, this made him like the other figurines and he wondered if this had always been a part of his mother’s wicked plan. Just as he was sure he was about to perish for sure, he heard the familiar sound of the fridge opening and thanked any celestial being that was looking over him for freeing him from this cold nightmare.

He could hear his mother’s voice nearby as she must have been the one lifting the cake up and placing it in what he assumed was the middle of the kitchen. Aside from his mother’s muffled voice, he could hear a chorus of other girls and women nearby. The party must have started but he didn’t care about that. The kitchen was a lot warmer than the fridge and he could feel the warmth coming into him, even though the cool cream tried to block its passage. He was relieved as he could begin to start feeling his limbs again and his body was responding to his wishes, even if it couldn’t move because of the frosting still.

As he felt himself recovering, he decided he could do nothing but wait, not that he had the energy to go and do whatever he wanted anyways. He could hear the party commencing and spent over an hour with nothing happening. Despite how his body was returning to a state of normalcy, it was incredibly stiff and he doubted, even if the cream was removed, that he would be able to properly move for some time. At most, he would resemble a robot, where the joints in his body weren’t functioning properly yet. As he continued waiting, he felt a sudden shift and a cheer.

The shift must have come from someone putting a large knife into the cake and working a slice away. He wasn’t sure what was happening but from the noises, it sounded like they were cutting away slices of the cake from the bottom and working their ways up to his level slowly. He began to worry as he could actually make out the sound of the knife sliding through the soft material that the cake was made out of. Soon enough, however, to his horror, he felt the ground beneath him shift and shake tremendously. The part of cake he was standing on had been cut away in a slice and he could feel himself being lowered onto a plate.

Not long after being lowered, he heard the clear voice of his sister speaking above him. She was saying something like ‘Thank you’ to their mother before he felt the sway and shaking of his sister walking off with the slice of cake. Was he just served to his sister?! His answer came sooner than he thought as he felt two large fingers press into his body and pull him off the cake. The cream was squished easily against the pressure of the fingers as they held him firmly. Before he could mentally prepare himself, he was licked.

He felt a large heavy and hot tongue slide over his legs, waist, chest and head. It scooped up the cream hungrily as he was licked repeatedly. What he had predicted before had come true. He both couldn’t move his body for the time being and he had been served to his sister. The large and powerful tongue that was tugging all the cream off of his figure was none other than his sister’s. She was sitting at a table with friends and while chatting, was licking cream off of her cute little ‘figurine’. She then pushed his upper half into her mouth and even sucked on him playfully.

Once he was absolutely clean of cream, his sister, finally, looked at him. He tried to speak but his lungs wouldn’t work with him to make a sound. He tried to move but his neck and all his joints were locked. The only thing he could really do was move his eyes and since his sister couldn’t make that out, he looked no different than the other figurines. She still looked surprised at seeing him but not as much as she had hoped. “Mom! Did you seriously make a figurine of Milo?” she asked, giggling. She then made a playful ‘ew’ as her friends followed suit.

Sally confirmed that she had as a little prank but Anna said she wouldn’t let this get in her way. “I don’t know where he is but I’ll show this one whose boss” she huffed as her friends cheered her on. Without saying anything more, Anna opened her mouth wide. Her hot breath brushed against the weak Milo’s form and her tongue snaked out to wrap around his body and guide him inside her hungry maw. He couldn’t struggle as the tongue rubbed against his face and his entire body was coated in a thin but thick saliva.

As she rolled him around in his mouth, he felt more saliva splashing on his face and her throat getting progressively closer to his pitifully small body. Before he could say anything more, his sister took a picture of him in her mouth and then flicked his body back towards her throat. He couldn’t scream as he was swallowed down whole. He made a small bulge on his sister’s throat before he disappeared down behind her surprisingly large breasts and plopped into her waiting stomach. He couldn’t move as he sank into her stomach juices and he could hear her booming laughter all around him.

The last moments of Milo’s life were painful. Anna’s stomach acids had slowly started to tear into him and dissolve him but he also had to deal with chewed up pieces of cake falling on top of him and being sloshed around uncaringly by his sister’s movements. He could still faintly hear the party going on and could only imagine his mother’s satisfied grin as he slowly melted away. After only one hour, the former man known as Milo was reduced to nothing more than nutrients that his little sister would put to good use in enjoying her party and, generally, just enjoying her new life without her big brother.

A week later.

The police were surprised that they couldn’t find any trace of the missing Milo. His mother, Sally, appeared very distraught over him vanishing but the police could find absolutely no evidence of where he might have gone. Even after searching the family home, they couldn’t find a single clue as to his current whereabouts. For the police and many people in their town, it was as if Milo had just ‘poofed’ into thin air.

The only one more distraught than his mother was his little sister, Anna. She worried that her outburst had caused him to run away and she made it publicly clear that she missed him. She also wanted him to know that he would always be a part of her, no matter wherever he was.

Forever a part of her.


The End