- Text Size +

 

A Disappointed Fiancée's Hunger - by nosuspicious

 

"I don't know, I just, I don't think I want this anymore. Not for the rest of my life!" exclaimed Eva. Her therapist carefully noted what she said on a yellow legal pad, appearing to catalogue every detail of Eva's plight. It was clear that the poor woman was at a breaking point, and her therapist wanted to hear all about it.

Eva's wedding was only a few months away, but she desperately wished it wasn't. She supposed that Tim was an alright guy and there was no denying how in love he was with her, but she would never have stayed with him as long as she did if he was not so goddamn good in bed. The key word there is "was." Past tense.

"I see," the therapist said calmly. "And you don't think there's any chance of reconciliation between the two of you? Only a month ago, you spoke so often about how wonderful Tim was. What do you think changed between then and now?"

"You know very well what changed!" Eva shot back accusingly. "It was your pills! You said they would wear off!" Her tone was becoming increasingly irate.

The therapist sighed softly, unphased by Eva's anger. "Ah, yes, that..." she began, thinking through her next words carefully. "Eva, while I empathize with your frustration, I remind you again that the pills have a 99.98% regrowth success rate. That means they also have a 0.02% failure rate. There was always a very small risk that the effects would never wear off. You knew this when I offered them to you." The slightest hint of a smirk began to form at the corner of the therapist's lips, but Eva didn't notice.

Eva took a moment to consider her words. "I know, you're right. I'm sorry I snapped. I just... I wanted to make my fiancé happy and I didn't think something this rare would actually happen."

"Of course not, Eva. I understand. I am just as surprised as you are," Dr. Cooper responded. She silently giggled to herself before looking up from her notes to show her patient an expression of gentle, comforting compassion.

The state-of-the-art pills Eva received from Dr. Cooper were typically used to treat men struggling with height-related issues. However, in this case, they were prescribed for a different reason. In Eva's appointments with Dr. Cooper, she frequently spoke of her fiancé Tim's sexual deviancy and how difficult it was to roleplay his fantasies with him. The strangest of his kinks was his so-called "macrophilia": an obsession with giant women. When the doctor suggested that Eva offer Tim a dose of these pills large enough to temporarily shrink Tim down to only the size of Eva's palm, it seemed that they finally had the opportunity to play out Tim's wildest dreams for one night. The only problem? The next morning, Tim was still tiny, and he remained that way an entire month later.

"Remind me again, what specific things does Tim fantasize about you doing to him?" Dr. Cooper asked. She squeezed her thighs together firmly before returning to her notes. What on earth was she writing so meticulously?

"God it's so weird... um, he tells me he wants me to step on him, sit on him, smother him with my boobs, lick his tiny cock, and uh, eat him," Eva responded, a bit flustered by the absurdity of what she was saying.

"Right, and which of these fantasies have the two of you actually played out?"

"Almost all of it. The stepping, sitting, smothering, licking... but of course I can't eat him."

"Uh-huh, of course not," Dr. Cooper said with wicked contemplation, anticipating what Eva might say next. She wasn't much older than Eva was, but she was a master at manipulating the direction of her therapy sessions. Whatever she wanted her patients to say, feel, or think, she knew just how to get them to say, feel, or think it.

"But the worst part is when it's my turn to get off. What then!?" Eva exclaimed, exasperated. "He's like five inches tall! All he can do for me is slap my clit until I pretend that I'm satisfied. If I pick him up to try and do more than that with him, he freaks out and thinks I'll hurt him! He was so amazing before. When I was with him, I felt like I was free, like I was in control and that my life was mine to enjoy, but now I just... It's humiliating! Following the orders of a tiny man to try and get him off... It was kinda fun at first, but I can't live the rest of my life like this! If I call off the wedding or divorce or see other men, my family will hate me. They'll take Tim's side like everyone always does. I just feel so trapped." Eva sounded like she was ready to start crying.

Dr. Cooper allowed Eva's emotions to sit with her for a few seconds before speaking. "Eva, your situation sounds very difficult and your emotions are completely valid. You have a right not to feel trapped. Furthermore, I think you should take a moment to consider things from your fiancé's perspecti-"

"Yes, I know!" Eva shouted. "He loves me and I'm a bad person for wanting to leave him. You don't need to say it."

"That's not what I was going to say," Dr. Cooper said flatly. "I think you should ask yourself what sort of life he's going to live now that he'll be shrunken, forever. Does a life like that seem... worth it, in your opinion?"

Eva was a bit taken aback. "Well... I don't know, I guess not. He had to quit his job and he's at home 24/7 doing basically nothing with his time. I wouldn't want to live that life. Where are you going with this?"

"Well, I think you should take everything we've discussed and lay it out on the table, so to speak. You don't deserve to be trapped like this, Tim isn't letting you use him to get the satisfaction you need to be happy, his life probably won't be worth it in the long term, and besides, you haven't yet satisfied all of his fantasies, anyway. Wouldn't you like to be ‘in control' again? ‘Free' again?" Dr. Cooper listed each of her points one by one like slides in a powerpoint presentation and watched Eva's facial reactions closely.

Eva considered what Dr. Cooper said. Her words sounded reasonable and oddly inviting. It felt like she'd just been offered an escape. Not just any escape, but an exciting, empowering escape - one that called to her tantalizingly. "Of course I want that more than anything, but I mean, well, what... what are you saying I should do?"

Dr. Cooper put her notes aside and smiled gently. One couldn't say for sure, but for a moment, it looked like a faint red blush appeared on her cheeks. "I'm only suggesting that you do with your fiancé what he's denied you for an entire month: what you want."

...

Eva entered her home and took a look around her living room. It wasn't the most spacious of houses, but until recently, it was her dream house. Her and Tim's parents very kindly assisted them in buying a place suitable for settling down and perhaps even raising a family. But all of that was out the window now. She loved sharing it with Tim back when he was normal sized, but now? Sharing this house with a little man felt like such a terrible waste.

Eva thought on what her therapist said. Being condemned to a marriage with a shrunken man wasn't what she wanted the rest of her life to be. That much was decided. Her mind had moved onto another matter: What was she going to do about it? The question excited her. Suddenly, she had options, and not only that, those options thrilled her in ways she didn't expect. With the promise of a free future in mind, the thought of being a domineering giantess tormenting poor, helpless, innocent Tim suddenly seemed much more appealing to her. And Dr. Cooper was right; there still was one thing he fantasized about that they had yet to do. Eva wondered how her fiance would feel when his dreams weren't just dreams anymore. The more she mulled it over, the more she felt a delicate wetness stirring up in her nether regions.

But could she really do that to a man she once loved, and who still loved her? Someone she'd pledged her life, body, and soul to?

Her loins answered for her: Yes. Yes please. And it was decided.

She sauntered over to the door to her bedroom and entered. There Tim sat on their bed, watching television. It was about all he could do with his time now, and naturally he had become properly bored of it. But when he looked over at his bride-to-be, his spirits instantly lifted.

"Hey, babe!" Tim said with a happy smile on his face. "I'm so glad you're home! I was talking to our wedding planner a few hours ago. She found this amazing seaside venue over by Morro Rock. It's so beautiful, and you'll look absolutely spectacular in your white dress with the blue ocean glistening in the background... man, that day couldn't come soon enough. Oh, wait - how was your day? Did your appointment go well?"

Eva looked down at Tim. She'd seen his adoring smile too many times. The monotony of his daily routine aside, Tim was clearly living in his own personal fairytale. While he hadn't planned for it to happen, he'd admitted to Eva before that he had dreamt of marrying a beautiful, sexy, giantess girlfriend since childhood. He was already over the moon for her when he proposed, but now she was his entire world.

It was pathetic. She wished she had realized it sooner. With her decision made and Dr. Cooper's guidance in mind, she was finally ready to admit to herself how repulsed she was by this little man and his bizarre obsession. But no matter, she had just the antidote for her disappointment.

"My appointment was good! Dr. Cooper is really great, she gave me sooo much to think about, especially about our relationship" Eva said, a smile creeping onto her lips.

"Oh, really? Do you mind if I ask what you talked about?" Tim asked, making an effort not to be intrusive.

Eva giggled. "I think I'll just show you instead..."

Sexy time usually didn't happen until later in the night, but Eva couldn't wait. She wanted this now. She slowly began stripping down, savoring the knowledge that this was the last time she would get naked for her shrunken fiancé. It was also the first time she would enjoy it.

Tim watched his fiancée strip longingly, his eyes widening with excitement and his dick growing hard. He never turned down a roleplay session with his beloved girlfriend, but there was something different this time. Eva seemed more enthused and committed than usual. Being as pleasing and attentive as he believed she was, she always tried to adopt the dominant giantess persona to make him happy. But for some reason, it didn't seem like an act this time. There was something a bit unnerving about it. He didn't know what had gotten into her, but he certainly didn't see any reason to complain.

Eva stood before Tim and allowed him to soak in her nudity. She could feel her nipples and clitoris growing more sensitive, her breath growing quicker, and her vagina growing wetter and warmer. The longing looks he gave her only amplified her lust. It wasn't his horny gawking by itself that was doing it for her. She'd seen it many times before. Rather, it was his lust and devotion for her in combination with his obliviousness. If only he knew what was soon to come...

She approached him. This was usually around when he'd tell her what he was in the mood for, but tonight, she wouldn't give him a choice. As soon as he was in reach, her hand darted forward and grabbed him firmly.

Eva's speed startled Tim. "Whoa sweetie can you slow dow-" Nope. She brought him down to the wetness between her legs, parted her lips with two fingers, and stuffed Tim inside before he could finish his thought.

Eva vigorously thrust Tim in and out of her, moaning loudly. He began to scream and struggle as he was forcefully rubbed along her vaginal wall, getting coated head to toe in her juices. Good. Tim wasn't a large dildo, but the vibrations from his screams and the action of his flailing arms more than made up for it. He may not have got Eva off before, but now, Eva would either use him to succeed where he had failed before or kill him in the attempt.

Eva rubbed her groom-to-be in, out, and around her pussy, onto her clitoris, and back into her vagina again. But as time went by, the intensity of his struggling and the volume of his yelling began to settle down. Eva wasn't near finished yet. What was going on? Did she drown him? Suffocate him? She didn't care. If that's what it took for him to finally give her what she deserved, then so be it, but this wouldn't be nearly as fun if he were dead. More importantly, it would ruin what she had planned next. She rolled her eyes, removed him from her crotch, and laid him out on the bed in front of her.

He was alive. Disheveled, exhausted, and broken, but alive. He used what strength he had left to look back up at his fiancée, having difficulty believing that this is the same woman who he asked to marry him.

"cough Eva... what.. cough what the fuck? Why... why would you..."

"Shhhhh," Eva cut him off with a playful, soothing tone. "You didn't think a real giantess would go easy on you, did you? It's just more roleplay. Better roleplay. You'll be fine, don't you worry."

"But you're hurting me! Let's just stop for tonight, okay? I'm sorry. We can talk about this lat-... whoa!!" Tim shouted as Eva pinched his ankles and raised him into the air upside down. She examined his silly little body as he haphazardly waved his arms about, most likely in some futile attempt to balance himself as he hung from her fingers. The movement caused his little penis to flop about erratically. It was funny; Eva used to thirst for that dick fiercely, but now it was little more than a reminder of the disappointment her once-beloved fiancé had become.

Oh well. If nothing else, he was still good for a quick meal.

Eva raised Tim above her mouth, opened wide, and dropped him in. She casually swished him about, forcefully pressing him against the sides of her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. She ran her tongue all over him and could taste her own tangy fluids lathered on his skin. Enjoying her fiancé's torment immensely, Eva reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit with two fingers. Amid the chaos, Tim tried to call her from inside her mouth. Perhaps Eva could have understood him if she tried to listen, but her own pleasure was the priority now.

Eva slid into a state of blissful ecstasy, circularly rubbing her fingers on her clit over and over and over again. Entranced, she almost didn't realize what her body was up to as her tongue involuntarily took her food to the back of her throat and positioned him for swallowing.

She sensed what was happening and followed her instincts' lead. Her stomach gurgled. This was the moment she'd been waiting for. A gluck could be heard as Eva took a powerful gulp, forcing Tim into her esophagus. Still jerking herself off, she used her free hand to guide the lump her fiancé's body formed down her neck and into the dank darkness of her stomach.

Eva paused her masturbation, caught her breath a bit, and listened. She could wait one moment to sate her curiosity.

"Eva? Hello?? I'm in your stomach! Let me out, quick, please! It's terrible in here!" she could hear Tim cry.

Eva's hand shot back to her crotch.

"Eva, my skin is itching! I think you're digesting me!"

Yes...

"It's burning! Please, let me out now!"

YES...

"My skin.. My skin... it's peeling off! EVA, PLEASE! HELP ME!!"

FUCK YES!!!

Eva's climax overwhelmed her whole body in a torrent of pleasure as a cry of ecstasy echoed throughout the house. Her gratification reached at last, she took a few moments to breathe before listening for Tim's voice again. The cries from her belly were quieter and unintelligible now. After a few more moments, they were drowned out completely by the sounds of her gurgling belly, hard at work digesting the meal Eva had just sent it. Before too long, her adoring, devoted fiancé would be just another shit for her to flush away. The thought delighted her. Tim was gone, her life was hers again, and it felt sweeter than she ever could have imagined.

Eva began to feel drowsy after the oxytocin rush from her orgasm passed. She decided to go to bed a little early that night. After all, she wouldn't really be skipping dinner, would she?

As she drifted to sleep, Eva thought of how excited she was to tell her therapist all about her night. She didn't know it, but Dr. Cooper was already even more excited to hear about it.