- Text Size +

[A Commission for Anonymous]

(Giant Vore, Crush, Insertion, Cock-Vore and Size Changes)

It was a peaceful day in an ordinary city like any other. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and most of the city’s usual busy atmosphere had settled into a more manageable and calm hum of an environment instead. Very few people in the city wanted to do anything more than relax and do whatever many different things brought them the most joy or entertainment. As this afternoon was going along so peacefully, a sudden occurrence threw all of that tranquillity out of the window. It all started with a giant shadow that loomed over a large portion of the city. People were confused and stared up in time to see a gigantic foot, bigger than anything they had ever seen before, was hovering above a few city blocks. Words wouldn’t be enough to describe the fear and terror of the citizens that noticed this strange anomaly above their heads.

Suddenly, the foot slammed down on a portion of the city. Within a loud eruption and shockwave of raw power, that part of the city was destroyed. Hundreds of thousands of people were killed instantly, crushed into a dirty slew that was mixed with so much rubble, debris and dirt that the former people were no more distinguishable from the mess as the rest of the filth that was mixed in with them. Most of what could even be considered the remains of the killed people were stuck on the bottom of the sole of the giant bare foot but people were not as occupied with those that had so easily been wiped out as they were with who the giant foot was attached to.

High above the city was a very pretty looking boy. He was absolutely gigantic and his laugh boomed across the city as he bit his nail. He rubbed his foot into the part of the city he destroyed with a playfulness that was akin to a small child crushing a few ants beneath his feet. The feeling was the same, and similar, as he considered the tiny people far below him as valuable as ants too. Despite his destructive and violent nature, people were still perplexed that such an attractive looking giant being would want to deal out such death with no clear reason for doing so.

He was so pretty that the only reason they did not identify him as a girl was because of the perspective of those citizens between his legs and below him. They could see the bulge of his giant cock from their point of view, neatly tucked away inside his underwear. That all aside, the city was sent into a quick panic. Nobody knew where to go or what to do and Fir, the giant that loomed over them all, revelled in their panic and despair. He didn’t want to stomp the city out so quickly, however, but take his time savouring all these tiny bugs and playthings.

With a strange force that no one could make out, Fir shrank in size. He had suddenly appeared out of nowhere and, now, he was shrinking to almost the same height as a skyscraper. He didn’t speak to all the bugs far below him as he approached a tall building near the height of his hips. He then turned and sat on top of it, humming and kicking his legs back and forth. The people in the building screamed and panicked as his weight was causing the building to shake and begin to crumble. Before anyone could do anything Fir started to increase his size once more and his giant soft ass was swelling over the roof of the building, spilling over its edges as the building collapsed. 

Fir let out a small cry of mock surprise as he crushed the building to the ground with his ass, all while stifling a laugh. All the people in the six storey building were squished into a mess beneath his large ass cheeks before he stood up once more, his feet crushing several onlookers and cars as he looked around for the next thing to play with. It was then that he got another wicked idea. The idea came from the large stadium he could see not that far from where he was. Suddenly, he started to grow rapidly again while stomping towards it. Cars, buildings and groups of people were mercilessly crushed into messy paste of untold combinations with every step he took.

Once at the stadium, he got on his knees in front of it and looked down into it. The stadium was empty and his face was larger than most of the stadium itself. After looking over the stadium up close, he clicked his fingers. People that were watching the scene unfold from far away were confused. What was he doing? Suddenly, thousands upon thousands of tiny women appeared in the middle of the stadium. The stadium was quickly filled with confused screaming as Fir didn’t hesitate to lean down and lick up the bugs inside of his makeshift bowl. His giant pink and sticky tongue ran along the entire field, forcing every single woman to be crushed beneath the tip of his tongue or be scooped up in the saliva coated and sticky tongue’s main body.

The thousands of living woman that were stuck to his tongue felt themselves scooped up and into his mouth with a happy and pleased hum coming from Fir himself. He closed his mouth, more than satisfied to see the stadium empty of life. He then tilted his head back and opened his mouth once again, not doing much more as he savoured the feeling of thousands of women losing their grips on his tongue and sliding down and into his waiting throat. Many were simply drowning in his saliva or perishing from the great heat of his breath. Those that died before reaching his throat had their remains slide down into it anyways.

Fir, eventually, got bored waiting and closed his mouth. He made an effort to roll his tongue around and compress many of the still living woman into a clump of tiny people before swallowing them all down in one go. He was happy with this development before he laid back and decided he needed something to make his meal even more enjoyable. He quickly reached down into his pocket and pulled out his one and most loyal servant, Wendy. Unlike all these small bugs of people, Wendy was like a pet bug to him. Bigger than the rest of them and always eager to serve. She was a keeper, unless he got carried away, he imagined.

“Wendy, give my tummy a rub” he ordered, placing her on his exposed tummy. “Y-yes, Master” she quickly replied as she carried through with the request. She rubbed and pressed her hands into the smooth and soft tummy as she could feel it gurgle and could even hear the distant cries of the women he had eaten, the last few digesting away in his stomach juices. Wendy didn’t care for them, however, she was only here to serve her master, not to focus on the demise of the bugs he played with. Over time, the cries from his stomach went quiet as Wendy imagined the women had successfully been broken down into nutrition for her Master’s benefit.

As Wendy was rubbing his tummy, even after the women’s digestion, Fir was beginning to have another major feeling. His hunger was sated, so his second greatest desire was rearing its ugly head. It was lust. He could feel the excitement in his lower body and the impulses he had to satiate it. He picked up Julia without a word and placed her on top of another building as Fir stood up. “Master?” she asked, confused on what he was doing. “I can’t help myself. It’s been a while since we’ve had some ‘fun’ and I couldn’t imagine a better place” he said, explaining how horny he had suddenly become. Wendy trembled as she knew how he became when he was this sexually worked up and it was quickly going how she predicted.

Fir undid his clothes and soon his lower body was completely exposed to the eyes of the city’s inhabitants. They could all see what he was doing and many couldn’t take their eyes away as his giant cock came into full view. Just imagining the fear people had of his cock helped him work it up further, growing fully erect as he decided to tease the people of the city further. He made his way over to another building, one just below the height of his large cock before he lazily dropped his cock on top of it. The building was able to support the weight, at first but then Fir started to increase his size once again.

The people in the building didn’t know what to do as they felt the shaking and immense pressure the building was suffering under. They tried to escape but there was nowhere they could go in time as the cock crushed the building. All the occupants and the entire building itself were all crushed flat beneath Fir’s large and growing member. He didn’t stop there, however, he kept growing himself and the cock. He let it grow larger and larger. Since the cock was growing at such a rapid pace, it swelled and started ploughing through the city. Entire streets, several buildings and countless people were run over and crushed by the enormous cock.

Fir panted with joy at the trail of destruction that his cock alone managed to do. With that desire out of the way, he shrunk himself back down, leaving a large imprint of his cock across another part of the city, similar to the giant foot print he left prior as well. Back to a more reasonable but gigantic size, he grabbed Wendy, which was what she was expecting to happen. She wouldn’t question the hot actions of her Master but worried that he may be too rough with her in his desires to please himself. “Let’s have some fun, Wendy” he said as he sat down with a ‘thump’, crushing a park and everyone in it with his bare ass alone. Everyone there was reduced to an unnoticed stain on his behind.

He then lifted Wendy up and brought her closer to him. He planned to do more than just be ‘rough’ with his favourite plaything. He first started by stripping her of her clothes and enjoyed watching her squirm in his grip shyly. He watched her face blush and her trying to cover her body from his view. He could order her not to but her being shy about it only made it cuter. He then shrunk one of his fingers and forced it between her legs. He mused over her surprised expression as he forced his large finger inside of her. It was torture, he was sure, as he could see her in pain and panting, unable to handle such a large object inside of her as he lifted up with the hand she was stuck on.

Wendy cried out with tears in her eyes as she was stuck on one of her master’s fingers. His finger was planted inside of her lower body and she couldn’t move off of it but he was loving every second of it, she was aware. He wagged his finger back and forth and watched as she was forced to ride it back and forth as well. After playing with her so cruelly for a few minutes, he slid her off and re-grew his finger. After having fingered her, he slid her into his mouth.

She was greeted with a long and slick tongue that moved over her body like it was trying to massage it. She felt it rubbing into her lower back and then up to her head, pushing it into roof of his mouth. After Fir pushed her into his mouth completely, she could do nothing but groan and embrace the powerful and slick pink muscle that was squeezing her body. He was making it difficult for her to move away from his tongue’s embrace. Then, to emphasize the impossibly hard penetration from before, she felt his tongue sliding into her sex as well. She grit her teeth, her sex still harbouring pain from before but the tip of the tongue was more manageable and softer.

The tip of the tongue rubbed along her vaginal walls, mixing the pain with pleasure. She rode his tongue for a few minutes, saliva running down between her breasts and dripping down her hair, all the meanwhile his hot breath was brushing over her body. Seeing how he was ravaging her body with his tongue, she had no choice but to cave into her pleasure and climax. Fir appeared pleased with this as he lapped up her fluids and finished off his mouth-play by briefly running his tongue along her face. After that, he spat her out into his hand and moved her towards his still fully erect cock.

He had put her in his mouth to lube her up. After doing so, he started to feed her feet into the tip of his cock, moaning out loud and over the city as her feet sunk in completely. “Serve me by going as deep as you can, Wendy. I’ll reward you if you make me cum” he said, biting his lip as he worked her way in further. It was doubtful that he would even keep such a promise. Wendy, meanwhile, was worried this was too much for her to handle. Her body was still mostly in shock from his giant finger and tongue and so she barely had the energy to fight back as his large cock was consuming her. That and she had a dreadful feeling that she wouldn’t be coming back up, if she went far too down, inside of it.

Fir lay down, his back and body crushing more tiny people below him as he panted in joy, feeling as Julia sunk down up to her waist in his cock. As he gripped his cock and gently massaged the base, it hungrily swallowed up more of her, pulling her down and bringing her chest in as well. Wendy was beginning to feel scared as she felt the pressure in Fir’s cock was alarmingly strong. She couldn’t move once a part of her was swallowed up inside of him and she began to panic that once she was in this cock, she wouldn’t be coming back out of it ever again for sure. This didn’t stop the cock from taking yet another big swallow, however, pulling her down until only her head was sticking out from the tip.

Fir didn’t go further just yet, however, and stroked her head while she rested in his cock. It seemed that letting his cock squeeze her small body repeatedly was his way of torturing her again. The squeeze really was painful and she nearly felt like her rips might snap. He then, finally, placed his thumb on top of her head and pushed down. She couldn’t fight it as she was forced fully inside of his cock. The space was dark, so tight her bones felt like they were bending and she could barely breath. Fir was enjoying every second of her struggle and he wanted more.

He grabbed his cock and started to masturbate while increasing his size. As he did this, his ass, which covered a park, began to expand and crush other nearby groups and buildings as well. Groups of people that had dared to get closer to his rear were flattened and his feet soon expanded out in the same way, flattening and crushing many other city occupants as well. The masturbation meant that his hand was squeezing his cock and this meant that Wendy would endure even more pressure.

The end result of this extra squeezing was the snapping of her legs and arms. Her loud screams were muffled in his cock as he kept going, only excited by her misery. He kept going faster, even as she no longer made noises and he could no longer feel anything moving in his cock. After a while, he felt close to a climax so he stood up again. Sweating from the hot session, Fir moved his way over to a public pool. In it, he could see drunken partygoers. The group must have been oblivious to the city’s destruction but they were perfect for Fir’s next move. He bent over and pushed his cock against the side of the pool. He then climaxed.

Fir let out a wave of hot and sticky cum, flooding the pool and drowning both all the swimmers in his thick and hot cum but also all the nearby partygoers as well. It seemed even he underestimated how much would come out. Once he was done, he felt his cock slowly and quickly realized that even after a climax, Julia’s dead body was sliding down his cock still. He grinned with delight as she slid inside one of his sacks. He spent the evening destroying the rest of the city and churning Wendy up into more cum within his sack that he could release another day.

Months later.

Fir was relaxing on a beach and had a girl trying to lift his cock while still small. “Is it too much for you?” he teased, licking his lips. Her name was Roselle. “N-not, at all, Master!” she cheeped back, always trying to impress him. Personally, she reminded Fir a lot of his old belonging, Wendy. He wondered what he would do if he lost her the same way. He paused before smiling.

He’d love every second of it.

The End