- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I posted this story on Giantess City a while back and folks seemed to like it, so I thought I'd post it here too.  It's pretty long, so I'll post a few chapters every couple days.  I'm also currently working on a sequel so I'll add that when I'm done posting this. Enjoy!

Part 9

 

            Dr. Johnson adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. “Well Miss, my first question would be, ‘Would you like something to cover yourself with?’ There’s a tarp over there that would probably fit around you.”  He motioned towards a large blue tarp that was covering some equipment. 

            Maggie blushed a little and shrugged. “Yeah… I suppose that’s probably a good idea.”  She reached over the men, plucked the tarp off the machines and wrapped it around herself.  It was, conveniently, just able to cover her private areas, but still left very little to the imagination. “Thanks, sir.  It’d be pretty hard to have a serious discussion here with be butt naked!”

            Dr. Johnson cleared his throat again.  “Indeed.”  He pulled up a stool and sat down.  “Mayhap we should wait for your mother to wake up before we get too in-depth on the details of the phenomenon.”

            “Nah,” Maggie said, waving her hand dismissively. “She’s fine.  She’ll just faint again when we start getting into the gruesome details.”

            “Very well then,” the Professor motioned to the boys, “Why don’t you all have a seat too. I’d offer you a chair too Miss McCabe, but I fear we don’t have one to suit your, um… accommodations.”

            Maggie chuckled. “It’s okay sir, I like standing anyways, it makes me feel even taller.”

            “Well, I guess that’s a good place to start.  It seems as though you are able to control these changes in your size, is that true?” Dr. Johnson inquired.

            Maggie nodded. “Yup, that’s right.  I just concentrate really hard on getting bigger, and it happens.  I feel a sensation run through my body, from my head all the way down to my feet and just get bigger.  A couple days ago I was only able to squeeze out a few inches each time I tried, but as you can see I’ve been able to grow more and more each time.” She looked down at the tiny men sitting around her. “Jeez, I must have shot up a few feet with that last one!”

            “Very interesting,” The Professor mused, stroking his beard.  “My initial hypothesis would be that formula must have had some reaction with your brain, perhaps your pituitary gland, giving you the ability to increase your size just by thinking of it, but I’ve never seen such a manifestation anywhere else in nature before. You Miss McCabe are one of a kind.”

            Maggie smiled and curtsied with the tarp. “Why thank you, Professor!”  That’s right! She was one of a kind! She was the Magnificent Maggie, after all!

            “So what do you think Doc,” Tony interjected.  “Is there anyway to make her shrink or something?”

            “I’m not really sure, young man,” Dr. Johnson replied.  “I could certainly analyze the original formula and see if an antidote could be created, but who knows what kind of effect that may have. We surely could not have anticipated this kind of result from the first experiment.  It seems for now, that only Miss McCabe can dictate how large she wants to be.”

            “Oh…” Tony said flatly. He looked up at Maggie, his beautiful and gigantic girlfriend, smiling ever so brightly.  He could only imagine what was going through her mind right now.  He thought back to the night before, how consumed with lust she was over her own growth...

            “Maggie, I have a favor to ask of you,” the Professor continued, reaching for a small circular device on the lab table. “I was wondering if I could place this bio-metric reader on you.  It will allow me to measure you body’s dimensions as you continue to grow, I think it is very important that we document as much of this experience as possible. It has a super-strong self adhesive, so it won’t have to be attached surgically, but you won’t have to worry about it falling off either.”

            “Hmmmm,” Maggie said plaintively, tapping her finger on her chin. “Well, I suppose that would be okay. I mean, it’s not like we’ll be able to use the ol’ tape measure much longer! I am a growing girl!”  She reached down a seized the tiny device from the Professor’s hand with her colossal thumb and forefinger and placed it on her neck behind her right ear lobe. “Like this?”

            “Precisely. Thank you, Maggie,” Dr. Johnson said. “I do have one more question. It seems as though you are enjoying this experience very much, I would think that many people would find a situation such as this very traumatic.”

            “Traumatic? No way Doc!” Maggie laughed. “This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me! I’ve always been so short, I’ve dreamed of being of being big my entire life, and now I am!  This is totally awesome!”           

            “I see,” said the Professor, now taking a small palm pilot like device on the lab counter. “Well, if you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to take some initial readings on you.” Dr. Johnson pressed a few buttons on the remote. “Oh, my,” he said, adjusting his glasses.

Your current height is 11’2”, you weigh 1113 lbs, your bust, waist and hips, are 6’8”, 4’5” and 6’8” around respectively.  Your legs are 5’7’ long, arms 3’7”, each of your feet is 1’ 7” long, and each hand is 7” across!”  The Professor then heard another thud. It was Mrs. McCabe, who had woken up just before the reading, fainting again.

            “Whoa-ho-ho!” Maggie cried with glee. “I am really huge!” She raised her gargantuan hands up in front of her face and wiggled her fingers. “Sooooo huge….”

            After being quiet through this entire discussion, finally Joel broke his silence. “So Professor, what do you suggest we do? Margaret is certainly won’t be able to fit into her parent’s home anymore.  She’s going to need somewhere to stay that’s discreet, we certainly don’t want the media to find out about this until we figured out some kind of solution.”

            “Solution?” said Maggie, directing her attention to Joel now instead of her giant fingers. “Solution to what?” She scowled. “There’s no way you guys are going to make short again! I gonna stay big and that’s that!” She stomped one massive foot on the ground for emphasis.

            “W-well I… um…” Joel stuttered.

            “Now, now, nevermind all that,” Dr. Johnson interrupted. “For the time being, I think I know where you can stay. I have a private lab that’s further out in the country, it’s in a rather large hanger that I think you would be very comfortable in at this size, and bigger if necessary.”

            Maggie’s demeanor lightened again. “Okay, that sounds good.  I can probably still squeeze into the back of my car. Tony would you mind driving… I don’t think Mom’s in any condition.”  She bent down and picked her mother up with one arm. “Poor thing, this has been such a stressful day for her.”

            Tony nodded. “Sure thing, babe.”

            The Professor stood up for his stool. “Very good then. Let’s get going, you can follow us to the lab. Joel, why don’t you ride with me?”