- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Note(s): First time writing anything so if anything is wrong please inform me so that I can change it or remove it. Also, it's a crime there isn't more size content featuring these characters. The main giantess will be the Worker Trainer from Pokemon S&S. Main character is Sam. They have no gender as to be a SI of the reader. 

Reference for 

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/04/VSWorker_F.png

 

Warning: This is a giantess/giant story featuring random trainer characters from the games. The secondary giantess will appear in the next part. As for now, this story chapter will be focused on: shrinking, footworship (rubbing and licking), odor, sweat. Below are a list of main charaters with descriptions. All tiny humans are pretty much invincible. They can be stepped on, eaten, ect. but none of them can die.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

Today was not a good day or week, in fact the last few months haven't been great either. Between problems at work, your landlord refusing to hire someone to fix the hot water heater, the dryer, and the air unit you we're just tired all the time. You'd considered finding a new living space but his appartment was the best you could find that would accomodate you're budget. It was just on the outskirts of town, less than 30 minutes via highway or an hour by the old service road. Sighing, you tighten you grip on the steering wheel as you drove down the road, "I wish I lived in a better place. Maybe I should move to a city"

 

After leaving work you had to take the old stretch of road due to a traffic jam. There was nothing signifigant or out of the ordanairy about it, no disappearances, no major crashes or anything, just an old service road that was seldom used. But as you went through the tunnel running under the mountain a strange portal had appeared in front of your car, it was a dark purple vortex with a golden ring around it and as you went through you could hear a strange laughter before blacking out. 

 

"Hoopapapap!" Crying out with laughter, a strange looking creature as the golden ring shrunk and returned to it's arm. Looking back where the person had been it let out one last laugh before opening a new portal a entering it. 'Hehehe, wish granted, hope you enjoy your new life! I know she will.'

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, can you hear me? If you can, then please wake up." 

 

  Blinking the darkness away, you are woken up female voice calling out to you. Turning to face source you see a woman with short curly brown hair, blue eyes, and somewhat sharp facial features wearing a pair of blue cargo shorts, sneakers, and a gray short sleeve shirt that showed off her toned arms . Seeing you awake she gave you a massive smile and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Dr. Vicky and try not to move to much it's not good to move around after being teleported, trust me I know. So, how are you feeling?" 

 

  Finding your voice you answer her, "Um...I feel alright, somewhat anyway. My head is throbbing and I feel...light I guess would be the right word but that's really it." Writing into a note pad Vicky nods as you describe how you feel. Setting it down on the desk beside her, she pulled out the drawer, removed a pill from a bottle and gave it to you . "Yep, nothing out of the ordinary there happens to every new arrival. The "lightness" will go away in a few and the pill will help with the headache. Just chew and swallow." 

 

  Doing just that, you focus on something she said, 'Teleported'. The very idea was so insane that you must have misheard her!

 

  "Nope I did say teleport", snapping out if you thoughts and back to Vicky, she was looking at you with an understanding smile. "Everyone who ends up here has the same story. 'I was walking down the street alone', 'just got home', driving down the road and I wish I could move somewhere that wasn't so miserable.' And a couple minutes later a portal opens up in front of them, wisks them away to here and like that all your problems are solved." Snapping her finger to emphasize 'that', she then threw her arms out to gestutre to room. "Welcome to Yvonna's town!"

 

  An akward silence feels the room, Vicky staring at you with a wide smile and you look utterly confused and a bit scared.

 

 The idea of being taken to an unkown place wasn't something you ever thought could happen where you lived, especially not like that. Feeling strength return to your body and the headache ease away, you sit up intent on getting answers. "Okay, say I believe you about the teleporting bit. Who did it? And why did they bring us all to this town?"

 

  "Well," Vicky began as she began to relax in her chair a bit, "I'm gonna let you know right now, there is three major bombshells about to be dropped on you and the teleporting part is the easiest one to deal with. You ready?" Groaning you lie back on the bed, before nodding. "Okay, so as for who caused the teleported you here. You ever played or heard of a series called Pokemon?" 

 

 You blink and stare, for god knows how long, at her before finally responing.

 

  "I'm sorry, but are you saying that everyone here has been isekaied into Pokemon? Because that is just pure insanity." Despite your words, you can't help but feel some excitement over the idea of being stuck in the world of Pokemon. Dependng on how much of the anime and game blended together it might be pretty easy to make a life for yourself here. 

 

  "Trust me that's still hard to believe ans I've been here for 8 months." Sighing she began to go on. "The portal that brought us here was made by the legendary pokemon Hoopa. And no, you were not brought here to be a pokemon trainer. Not like any of us could or would anyway." Her words were not laced with malice or a grim acceptance but contentment at the fact, that despite being in Pokemon, they WOULDN'T even try to become a trainer! You needed to know why.

 

  "Why! What could possibly keep any of you here in this city despite there being actual pokemon out there? I would love to explore the world with a Salamence, Milotic, and Heracross at my side! Why would you give up something like that?" Despite your outburst Vicky was not taken back at all. She was just sitting there, smile still present and looking amused. "Let me guess, everyone has that reaction." It was less a question and more of a statement which recieved a nod from her. 

 

  "Though less common than you think, most people are still stunned by the whole stuck in a pokemon world thing to say anything. Though props to you, that the first time someones said those three. Usually it's the common ones you know; Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, and Lucario. Nice to have someone mix it to a bit." Standing up out of her chair and poping her back, Vicky turned around grabbing her note book and scribbling away in it as she returned back to her explanation. 

 

  "Any way, the reasons for us not wanting to leave is quite simple." Twirling around on the ball of her foot, she let out a jubilant shout, "WE LOVE IT HERE! There's no real issues to deal with, we don't have to pay for anything, delicious food to eat and all the entertainment we could want!" 

 

  That would do it. Religions usually have some reward like that in the afterlife that's supposed to help incentivize people to join them or at least that's how you always saw it. Yet something was telling you there was more to this than simple community kindness. "You really expect me to believe that a place like this exists even in a different world? Wouldn't there been millions of people and pokemon flocking to this place to live?"

 

  "Yeah it's hard to believe but there is a reason for it. What good is Earth money in the Pokeworld? We can't use our currency to buy stuff because it doesn't have value here and we can't exactly earn pokebucks here because..." Trailling off towards then end, Vicky started blush. "Well I'll show you in a bit. Kinda goes hand in hand with the third bombshell and it's easier to show than tell. And it's the same reason nobody is tearing down the walls because no one knows it exists and even if they did they couldn't get in if they wanted." 

 

  The more she talks about this place the less it makes sense! They way she mentions others means there has to be other people here, dozens at the least or hundreds at the most, and something is stopping them from making an economy here. You could understand a couple dozen making it by helping each other but hundreds? No. Someone would try and be greedy and want payment in turn for something which someone else would replicate for themselves. Before long an currency would be made to pay for things. You reiterate this to her.

 

  "Alright, yeah I see the point you're making. So easy one first, with you here the population of this place is now a little over two thousand." Ignoring your look of surprise, she quickly glanced at her phone for the time before pocketing it and turning back to me. "And two, we've got a about an hour before we've got to be at the edge of the town. Let's get you out of the bed and give you a tour while I explain the third one, visualization helps a lot with this one but try to stay calm. Are you fine with that?"  

 

You nodded, the sooner you got all the answers the better.

 

Coming over to the side of the bed, Vicky flashed a cheeky smile while helping me up. "By the way, with all the questions I forgot to ask you one. What's your name and age?" 

 

Standing up you replied, " I'm Sam and I'm 24. Why didn't you check my wallet? My drivers license is in there." 

 

"You didn't have it on you and we searched everywhere for it? So we figured Hoopa might've taken it, it does that from time to time." You groaned in annoyance at the idea of being robbed by a legendary pokemon and dumped in another world. Vicky however, laughed! "Hahahaha! Oh come on, you have to admit it's a little funny." 

 

And despite yourself, you did. "Pfftt. alright, maybe just a little. So let's get onto the tour shall we? I'm kinda eager to see this paradise of a town!" You exclaimed to her, which she seemed to enjoy.

 

"That's the spirit! Just follow me." And with that the tour began.

 

___________________________________________________________

Outside the Hospital*

 

Apparently, whoever built the hospital has a really great sense of location. It was situated on top of a overlook allowing newcomers an complete view of the town. All in all, it was nice just not a paradise from the looks of it.

 

When someone says "Paradise" you'd think marble buildings, golden streets and the like but, here that wasn't the case. Instead, it was just a small town. Bigger than where I lived at sure, but this wasn't what I'd describe as paradise. 

 

It seemed to be in the middle of a mountainy area given the terrain, with a large blue lake in the center. Small houses dotting around the perimeter and there even seemed to be a train track looping around. Bright blue sky with some clouds helped to highlight the pine trees rising atop the mountain. The oddest part however, was a large wall of metal on the other side.

 

It's the perfect sleepy mountain town and there was just something off about it, outside rhe metal wall.

 

 "Kinda reminds me of those model sets people build for trains." Which caused Vicky to laugh at your discription.

 

"Hahahahaha! You're not wrong there. It's nice, calm quite and oh so relaxing." 

 

You've been around a few coworkers before that had "that" joke. The one where you would say a word or phrase, they would die laughing and you're just standing there not knowing what it is. That's the feeling your getting right now.

 

"What's so funny?" You ask her as she continues to chuckle.

 

"The model part! you don't know how on the mark you are!" Taking a deep breath, she explains. "See when Hoopa sent us here, it shrunk us. We are about 5 millimeters tall."

 

Dragging a hand across your face you can only groan in exasperation. "Because of course it did." Midway through dragging you hand, you pause before looking back at the town as her words sink in. "Wait. If this is a model town then, who built it?" 

 

"I told you, this is Yvonna's town." You turn to stare at Vicky as she inspects her nails. "She built this place for us so we'd be safe from wild pokemon and people that might not have the best intentions for us. Not that they could harm us though."

 

"What do you mean by that?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"It means, we can't get hurt. We're not invincible mind you, but it takes A LOT to actully hurt us, let alone kill." Busting out laughing she goes on. "Hahahahaha! I can't help but laugh when I think about how we figured that out. See people have been showing up here, in groups or alone, for about 7 years now. I was part of one of the first groups that showed up. Anyway, one group had shown up early one morning, just before Yvonna left for work, and we were on the coffee table telling them what was going on. After we finished everyone started walking around getting used to everything and one guy wondered to close to the edge where Yvonna's work boots were at about the time she came back in, her footsteps caused him to lose balance and fall in them. We tried to let her know but she was running late and in her rush slipped them on and rushed out before we could tell her. After she got home and we told her, she yanked her boot off a fast as she could to find him, which she didn't. So we had to go into her boot to find him." She grimanced slightly at that memory. "We had to peel off the insole but, outside of smelling for a few hours he was fine."

 

Reaching into her pocket, Vicky used her phone to check the time. "OH CRAP, WE'RE RUNNING BEHIND!" Quickly grabbing your arm, she dragged you behind as she headed towards the side to the building. 

 

"Behind on what!?" 

 

The two of you enter a garage filled with small RC cars. Stopping by one she lets go and gets into the drivers side and you in the other.

 

"The tour of course!" Pushing a button the car turns on and Vicky puts into gear, quickly heading out and towards town. "I need to show you around before Yvonna gets home in an hour." 

 

Before long the two of make it into the town as the tour begins.

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

The tour had went splendidly! You were quite impressed with how innovated everyone had been in able to turn a model town set into an actual town!

 

 Entertainment wise, there was a movie theatre that had been set up to use a phone as the screen and played a combination of movies, shows, and pokemon matches. A game hall with a number of card and table top games made in a DIY fashion. There is a libary containing some books from earth, the rest were scaled down versions of books in the pokemon world that Yvonna had brought for everyone.  

 

On the engineering side, they'd managed to build a power grid by using insulated wires to connect to a power strip in the wall and a plumbing system using custom built PVC pipe, that Yvonna ordered. 

 

Over all you're begining to see why nobody has much inclination to leave. Especially what you've heard about Yvonna. 

 

She's a worker class trainer from the Galar region, thirty-eight years old and is a foreman in the Galar mine no. 2. Seven years ago, she had found the first group of micro people just outside her home after work and not knowing who to contact to help, she offered to let them stay with her which they accepted. At first, she had used an old doll house to let them stay in but after a few weeks, more and more groups showed up causing her to build this model town for them to live in. 

 

After being taken care of for several months by her, the people wanted to pay her back for her kindness. After brainstorming some ideas they had all agreed on one way they could help her out, by helping her relax. They knew she was on her feet all day walking around, picking up material and carrying them about, so they would offer to give her a massage them when she got back. After she had returned from work, they told her about what they wanted to do but she refused to accept, not wanting to have them endure the stench and sweat of her feet after a long work day. But after a couple of weeks and one rough week she agreed to it, much to their delight! While she did enjoy the massage, she was still hesitant to make it a daily event, instead only accepting it every so often and only after getting a shower but, eventually it became a daily occurance which she came to look forward to. 

 

And despite the ever increasing mouths to feed, albeit tiny, Yvonna never turned away anyone, instead she was always overjoyed to learn of a new arrival! But as the last couple months had gone by she had become a little saddened by the lack of cute new tiny people to take care of. A fact you were to help remedy.

 

Following Vicky to the other side of town, the two of you walked pass several groups of people chatting with one another out side the large metal wall you'd seen earlier. It had twenty large double doors to allow large groups in and one regular door off to the left side. Stopping in front of the single door Vicky turns to face you.

 

"Alright, Yvonna is going to be home in the next few minutes, when she gets here I'll introduce you to her. So try and not get nervous okay and just take your time, not everyday you meet a woman bigger than a mountain after all. After, that we'll start rubbing her feet. You okay with that?"

 

You nod, making her smile.

 

"Alright then, just follow me!" Pushing the door open the two of you went up a long flight of stairs before coming upon another door. As she pushed it open and went through, you followed right after before your eyes went wide and the true scale of your new size set in at the sight of the new item, what seemed miles away. 

 

A cloth recliner. The chair was utter gigantic, big enough that the entire town could sit on it and still have room for plenty more! You tried to look around more but the chair was squarely in the way, blocking the view like a mountain range in the horizon. 

 

You suddenly feel a hand grip your shoulder before squeezing in a comforting manner. Snapping out of your stupor you turn to see Vicky giving a sympathetic smile at you. "Just take a few deep breaths. It takes a moment to really get used to the scale."

 

You take a couple breathes like she said and the feeling of nervousness begins to fade but still lingers. Taking a moment you look around at your surroundings. 

 

It looked like a large open hanger. Three metal walls painted white, two on the side and one behind encompassed the area and it had no roof. The two walls had a single large platform on each side that rested in the back corners of the hanger, the left one you and Vicky were on. There was also an intercom near where Vicky was standing at on both platforms.

 

On the floor of the hanger rested a very large black box with two latches on each side that nearly covered the floor in width and length and came just a few below the platforms. Leading into the box were several tunnels, seven on the left, six in the middle and a single tunnel leading from the platform into the back of the box. While your view was restricted only the left and backside, you could safetly assume that another seven tunnels led into the right side. 

 

As you stood there staring at the massive box, you could hear voices coming from beneath you in the tunnels. People were entering the box. "Hey, Vicky. What is this box for?"

 

"It's to help us rub Yvonna's feet." She answered succinctly. "Having her prop her feet up made it pretty much impossible to rub anything except the bottom of her heels and while we could do it while she laid down, sometimes you just want to sit, relax and watch some tv. So, one of the engineers came up with the simple idea of using a box filled with a silicone mould of her feet to use. After it was set we spent a few weeks cutting out trenches and tunnels to be able to move around in, that way when she rested her feet in them we could move around without being pinned!" 

 

Giggling a bit she recounted a small problem they ran into. "Though we had to custom order the box, Yvonna wears a size 16." With a beaming smile she gave you a thumbs up, "But you gotta admit it's pretty smart right?"

 

You smile and nod at her as the voice below began to fade and soon everything is quite for several minutes. Soon however the silence is broken. 

 

Click

Boom

 

Far away from you that sound of a lock clicking open alerts you, Yvonna has finally made it open. Swallowing a lump in your throat, you can only wait in anticipation as her thunderous footfalls caused small earthquakes, increasing in intencity the closer she got.

Thoom

Thoom

Thoom

Soon a massive brown object swung into you field of view before landing on the ground.

THOOM

Knocking you and Vicky to the ground, you stare up and finally see Yvonna or what you could of her anyway. Her arms were streched over her head, fingers interlocked, as she streched back blocking the view to her face behind her large chest. From what you could see she was wearing a pair of dark brown overalls with a high visibility vest grafted to it and covered in dirt and sweat. Stretching further her back popped several times, causing her to groan in relief.

 

"Mmmm, finally!"

 

Bring her hands back down, she began to remove to dirty work cloths starting with the zipper.

 

Zzziiippp

 

As she unzipped a large amount of steam escaped from the inside and blanketed the area in her humid sweat leaving the two of you to sweat as she peeled the remainder of the suit away before stepping out of it, revealing a sports bra and shorts beneath, and sitting in the recliner. 

 

"That feels sooo much better." She spoke in a scottish accent. 

 

Now free of any obstruction you could view Yvonna in all her titanic glory! Long blond hair tied into two swirly pony tails, the smaller one framing the right side of her face and the larger behind her head, though slightly matted down from the sweat adorned her head. Light blue eyes looked down at the platform in a mixture of tiredness, relief and love. Her arms and legs were thick with strong muscles a result of long days moving about carrying heavy materials. Finally, her abdomen was lined the six harden muscles glistening with sweat. 

 

"She's beautiful." Getting to your feet and helping Vicky up you continue to stare at her as she relaxes in her chair for a few minutes, enjoying the cool air on her sweat soaked body. 

 

"You can say that again." Vicky said before moving over to the intercom. 

 

"Welcome home Yvonna! How's you're day been?"

 

Her voice range out from speakers high above carring it to Yvonna who stayed seated, but the tired frown gracing her thin lips began to turn upwards slightly at her voice.

 

 

"Oh Vicky, it was terrible! First a bunch of punks from Team Yell started spray painting our equipment and pranking members of the work crew, so we had to drive them off and it took hours to do. After we finished and tried to go to work the wild pokemon in the area started going crazy because of the commotion and wrecked some equipment. Thankfully we didn't have much of a problem with them, our pokemon were able to calm them down. But the remainder of the day was spent fixing and cleaning the damage." 

 

Snuggling into the recliner a bit she threw her head back, sighing deeply. 

 

"I'm just glad to be home and to put today behind me. Also, I have apologies but do you think you guys will be fine with massaging my feet before a shower today? I know they reek but I just want to relax for a bit."

 

Before Vicky can respond a loud chorus of voices yell out from the box all agreeing to endure Yvonna's post-work feet to help her relax. Laughing, Vicky presses to button once more.

 

"Well, you heard them! Don't you worry about a thing just lean back and relax!"

 

A slightly bigger smile graces her face.

 

"Oh, you're all so sweet! I promise to make it up to you all later."

 

Nudging you slightly, Vicky gives you a smile. "You ready?"

 

Swallowing a lump in your throat you look at Yvonna before nodding. 

 

"Well I got some good news for you! A new arrival showed up a couple hours ago." Moving off to the side Vicky beckons you to the intercom.

 

"H-hi! It's nice to meet you, I'm Sam." 

 

"A new person?! Oh how wonderful! Let me get a good look at you, please climb onto my finger. Don't worry I'll be gentle."

 

The combination of Vicky's words and your voice cause the titaness mood to shift from tired to joyful! Sitting up in her chair, she brings down her arm and extends her pointer finger in front of the platform waiting for the two of you to get on. Vicky wastes no time in shoving you forward a bit causing you to bumb against her finger. Turning around briefly to glare at her, you begin to climb the ridges of her finger until you are in the middle of the tip. Looking up you see Yvonna smiling down at you.

 

"Okay, Sam's good to go."

 

 

Gripping tightly to her finger, you feel the rush of wind blow past you as if riding on a roller coster. As quickly as it came it stops and you find yourself staring into Yvonna's light blue eye taking in your appearance and a deep rumbling shakes beneath your feet.

 

"Aren't you just a cutie! I'm Yvonna and it's nice to meet you to. Have you enjoyed everything you've seen so far and think you might like it here?"

 

"Y-yeah, it's been really impressive to see how everyone was able to adjust to living like this. So yeah, I think I'll give it shot." Her eye light up as a bigger smile cross her lips at your anwser. Moving her arm again, your view is replaced from her eyes to her lips as she presses you against them in a soft kiss causing you to blush! Pulling you away from their pillowy embrace, Yvonna beams down at your prone form on her finger tip. 

 

"Oh, that makes me so happy! If you have any thing you need let me know and I'll try and get it for you, ok."

 

You nod weakly up at her, causing her to giggle before she seems regretful once more.

 

"Now, I hate to ask this of you since you're new but, do you think you'd be willing to lend a hand and help the others rub my feet?"

 

Turning your head slighly you gaze down at the dingy, grey socks on her massive feet. They are clearly soaked with sweat, cling tightly to her toes and you can see a sweaty foot print left behind when she shifts them. Thinking for a moment you turn back to her with a smile.

 

"Yeah, I'll help! Just put me back down by Vicky and we'll start." Smiling down at you, she quickly brings you up to her lips for quick kiss before lowering down to Vicky.

 

"Oh, thank you so much! Just let me know when you guys are ready, ok."

 

Stepping off her finger, you make your way to Vicky who is standing by a tunnel leading into the box, which you quickly enter together. 

 

The environment inside the box is radically different from outside. Like Vicky had said, a silicone mould had been used act as both a cushion for Yvonna feet and a tunnel system for people to be able to work under. And despite clear attemps to clean it regularly, the scent of feet still permiated the soft tunnel. Strips of lights had been stuck to the top and bottom to let people see signs that guided people where to go. Currently the two of you were headed to the toe section.

 

Turning a corner Vixky breaks the silence.

"So what do you think of her?" 

 

Giving a shrug, as you trudge along, you reply.

"She's pretty nice and if this what we can do to pay her back then I'm fine with it."

 

Passing through an opening, the two of you come across a hallway filled with a few groups of people waiting by an open wall, showing a clear view to the other side where more groups waited along their own openings. Looking left you saw as the wall stretched on for what seemed miles , while the right only goes a couple hundred feet before curving around. Turning your stare down, you look at a deep gorge lined with trenches filled with more people. 

 

As Vicky approched your side she pulled out a radio and spoke into it.

 

"Okay, we're ready!" 

 

Boom

Boom

 

Before you could reply, Yvonna grabbed the box causing the people inside to fall to the floor. You could feel the G forces push you to the ground as she lifted the box up and become weightless as it was placed on the ground at her feet. 

 

Click

 

As the latches come undo and the light becomes brighter you stare up out the window as Yvonna placed the lid back near the platform. Lifting her massive left leg, she crosses it over the right giving you a view of the well-worn, hole riddled sock. Reaching down she began to peel to sock off, wincing as the smell and steam wafted up to hit her. You took a long look at her sole as it hung high above, waiting to envelope everyone under it's red hot, sweaty flesh. 

 

Vicky had said she had colossal size 16 feet but she had failed to mention how truly massive they were. Long, wide, thick and meaty, Yvonna's feet were monsters even at her size. Deep wrinkles filled with sweat and dirt shifted as she flexed her toes, sending bits of it down below. Thick globs of black and grey toe jam were stuck between the long, plump, shifting digits and you were going to be arm deep in it as you rub her toes! In your mind, You could see people being easily swallowed up and lost in her foot wrinkles and between her toes.

 

"Mmmm, yeah that feels better already! Alright everyone here she comes!"

 

BOOM

 

Without much fanfare, Yvonna uncrossed her leg and began to lower her foot into the cool silicone mould on the left side, smothering a thousand people under her sweltering sole. As you stare at the resting foot you soon find yourself on your knees clutching your nose as the powerful scent she built up hit everyone full force! It was a combination of boot leather, sweaty socks, vinegar, stale cornchips and cheese and at your size the scent was magnified!

 

"Alright, here comes the other!"

 

Eyes watering and nose burning, you and everyone else manage to stand and look up as Yvonna began to lower her right foot down into your side. Looking further down the imprint, you could see the trenches lined with hundreds of people all looking up as the light and they disappeared, starting from her wide heel to her low arch and finally the meaty ball of her foot. Looking higher you could see her thick toes rubbing together, eagerly awaiting to feel yours and everyone elses tiny hands against them to alleviate a work days stress.

 

BOOM

 

As her titanic toes settled in place, leaving a small gap between them and opening, you and the others find your breath being taken away at the humid enviornment between her big and second toe. Taking a moment to get adjusted to the heat and smell, you walk forward and press your hand against her hallux. The sweat and heat had made it soft and yielding to your touch with just a bit of pressure you could see a noticable indent appearing in the side. The heat coming from her toe was like keeping your hand in front of a small heater though not unbearable. Pulling your hand away, a thick strand of sticky sweat clung to your palm, thinning out the further you pulled away before breaking and leaving your hand soaked in her toe sweat. 

 

A chorus of wet slapping sounds breaks your attention from you hand and cause you to look the source, the other people. Hundreds of tiny hands pressed against all sides of the toe, kneading the rancid skin with gusto and to Yvonna's delight!

 

"Ahhhh! So much better! Again, I'm sorry for putting this on all of you but if you can all bear it for just a few minutes then I'll make it up to you all after my bath."

 

As you look around your group you notice that none of them are complaining, instead they're smiling at talking with one another as the continue to rub! Turning around to Vicky you see her smiling as well, despite the flecks of toe jam and sock fluff sticking to her arms and hands. Following their example, you place both hands against her toe and begin to rub. 

 

If someone was to enter her home they'd see Yvonna sitting in her recliner with her feet resting inside a cushioned box, none the wiser to the micro humans tending to the blue collar workers feet.

 

It was quite a strange and somewhat, humbiling experience to say the least. Over two thousand people were buried underneath Yvonna's overworked feet, diligently kneading away her aches and pains to bring some relief to their giantess caretaker, not minding the pungent odor they emitted. As you continued to rub, you saw some went futher than just using their hands and used their elbows and even back to make more of an effort to her relief. 

 

"Can all of you near the bottom of my arches push just a bit harder, please? Yeah, right there! Mmmmm."

 

Practically melting into her seat, Yvonna relaxed even further, closing her eyes and purring in delight, as the people fufilled her request. 

 

"So," you began tilting your head to Vicky, "we do this everyday?"

 

Working her way to the right she nodded her head. "Yep! Though she usually gets a shower before hand, so today is an exception."

 

Removing baseball-sized bit of sock fluff, you began to rub that area. "Gotta say, this isn't as bad as I thought. Once you get used to the smell it's pretty easy. Though, I definitely want a shower after this."

 

"You'd best follow me then afterwards. The public showers will be packed for a while, so you can use mine. You're also welcomed to stay the night, since you havn't got a place yet." She offered with a kind smile, which you returned with your own.

 

"Thanks Vicky, I appreciate it." 

 

Continuing to rub Yvonna's toe, the two of started to chat animatedly for several minutes, with background noise consisting of others talking, Yvonna's toes scrunching against the silicone and her hums of content. As time went on, her hums began to fade and were replaced by a new sound entering the cacophony, soft and even breathes indicative of one act. 

 

"She fell alseep." You realized as you ceased rubbing and removed your hands. Looking them, the palms and fingers were pruned slightly from being soaked in her sweat. 

 

"Yeah, she usually does on rough day when she's been walking about." Vicky said while still rubbing away. " like I said, only difference is that she didn't get a shower beforehand."

 

Popping your knuckles, you place them back against her toe, slowly kneading into it. "So how often does this happen and how long is she going to be alseep for?"

 

Shrugging her shoulders, Vicky held out her right arm to you, she splayed her finger out while keeping her palm facing down, tilting it side to side. "Ehhh, about twice a week on average. Though it has happened five times once before but, that was particularly tough week." 

 

Turning her head she gave a sympathetic smile. "And she should be alseep for the next hour but given how tired she was. Well, we're probaly going to here for the next two hours, minimum." 

 

"Well that's great." Slumping your shoulders in defeat as you continue rub. For close to an hour you and Vicky began to chat animatedly about all manner of things, one of which was how she came to be here. 

 

You learned she was had recently became doctor but a combination of student debt, a lack of gainful employment nearby and family issues preventing her from moving had caused her to enter a long period of depression for two years. Towards the end, after settling the family problems and selling off most of her possessions but still in debt, she had wished to be away from her remaining problems and move somewhere else! Soon after Hoopa appeared, opening a portal and wisking her away. At first she was terrified of being around someone who could have mistaken her for another speck of dirt on their sole but, Yvonna's gentleness and kindness won her over after a few weeks. 

 

As you continued a prevelent issue began to become more noticable. While the silicone was helping to cool Yvonna's hot feet it didn't allow for them to properly air out, leaving the musky odor to settle inside the box. Your earlier claim of getting used to the smell was being pushed past the limit. The constant inhalation of punget foot fumes was wearing everyone out. Already many, you and Vicky included, had slowed down massaging and few had stopped out right before laying down on the floor waiting for Yvonna to wake up! 

 

Suddenly you turn to Vicky, eyes wide in realzation. "You had a radio earlier to let her know we we're ready! Can you use it to wake her up?" Your one hope of relief is quickly shot down as Vicky sadly shakes her head.

 

"The signal won't reach from down here. Believe me I've tried. Our best option now, is to eliminate or mask the smell." Taking a step back she looked across the wall of Yvinna's toe. The sweat had long since dried, leaving a shiny sheen behind keeping all manner of toe jam adhered to it. Eyeing it carefully, Vicky closed her eyes as she thought about how to get ride of the smell. 

 

"We're not going to be able to fully get ride of the smell but if we can at least remove the sweat we should have an easier time breathing." Slowly moving closer to the toe, she stops just a foot away from it.

 

You and a few other eye her warily, hopeful of a solution, you speak up. "Based on your look, I'd say you have an idea?"

 

She doesn't take her eyes from the wall to answer you. "Yep. And it's going to suck." 

 

Before you or any another could ask, you all jump back and cringe as Vicky closes her eyes tight and pressed her face into the toe, dragging her tongue across it. As bits of sweat, dirt and toe jam were swept up on her tongue you see her arms quaking and tears welling up as she fights to stop herself from spitting out the horrible concotion. After an agonizing few seconds, she pulls back away and draws her tongue back into her mouth, before throwing her head back and gulping loudly. 

 

"GAH! Oh, that was a horrible idea! Grossgrossgrossgross!"

Using her shirt, Vicky frantically started to wipe her tongue hoping to remove the lingering taste off.

 

"ARE YOU MENTAL?!" Snapping out of your disgust filled stupor, you see a quite a few people nodding in agreement. The smell of Yvonna's feet was already horrible! No one wanted to imagine how they tasted! 

 

"Ptooey." Spitting out the last of the foot flavored saliva as she clutched her knees, Vicky spoke. "We need to get rid of the sweat covering her foot but we don't have any cleaning supplies to do it with. So I improvised." Pushing herself back up Vicky looked over the crowd. "If anyone here has a better idea then speak up." 

 

From the franitic head swivles you could see that that no one had an idea. Hesitantly a large number of the crowd began to repeat Vicky's action and neared the toe. As Vicky also took up a posistion she turnd her head to you. "With all of us working together we shouldn't need to lick her more a couple dozen times."

 

The options were: Suffer in a miasma of Yvonna's post-work foot fumes for the next two hours at minimum. Or, subject your tongue to the foul gunk and sweat that she had built up between her toes all day. Her foot would still stink but not to the intensity that it curently is.

 

Reluctently you step forward. Hovering your face inches away from the grime covered flesh, you call out to Vicky. "If this doesn't work or she wakes up a few minutes after we start or finish, I'm throwing you in her boot before she leaves for work."

 

Taking up her spot, she nods in agreement. "Yeah, that's fair."

 

Taking a deep breath and closing your eyes, you stick your tongue out and lick Yvonna's toe. Immediatly, you reget it.

 

Your eyes snap open as the salty, sour grime touches your tongue! Just like Vicky, you feel your body fight against you wanting to spit out the revolting slime, yet you manage to keep control, a act few others could do as they convulsed and began to spit out their own mouthfuls of gunk. With considerable effort you swallow, grimacing as the gunk clings to the wall of your throat before finally settling in your stomach. Clutching your stomach, you call out to Vicky who was steadly licking away.

 

"You better be ready to start pumping stomachs when this is over"

 

"Yeah I know! Now shut up and start licking!" She huffed indignantly. Complying with her order, you being to lap away at the sleeping giantess toe.

 

For over thirty minutes everyone licked, sucked and chewed at Yvonna's filthy feet. The sweat was the easiest part to remove, a simple swipe of the tongue and it was gone. There were some spots of noticable difficulty where the only option was latch on and suck away at it. The worst part however, was the inky black toejam that dotted her toes. Ranging from the the size of baseballs to the size of a fridge, these squishy, sweat filled grime balls required multiple people to remove. 

 

Thankfully, the unintentional torment you we're going through was working as the scent became noticable more tolerable and everyone was able to breath a bit easier! At least between her toes and outer edges of her foot it was. 

 

The people underneath Yvonna's soles had passed out after an hour of arm numbing massaging, breathing in her toxic feet and being baked by the heat they emited. Though they wouldn't die from overexposure they could get quite sick, so volunteers from across the box braved the lower tunnels to bring them out. Despite the direction signs and experienced workers, you were exempt from delving under her soles, due to lack of experience. Instead you were aiding Vicky as she treated those who had been brought up. It was nothing major. Just some tired muscles, some very minor burns and a lack of fresh air. With them safely away from the high concentraion of stink, the only thing they'd have to worry about was the stinging from their burns.

 

After over an hour and half of checking on people, you and Vicky fell onto the ground to rest. 

 

"Is that the last of them?" Takeing deep breaths, you enjoyed the more managable scent.

 

Vicky was leaned back against the wall with her eyes closed. "Yeah. Now we can just wait for Yvonna to wake up."

 

"Oh, thank god." Mimicking her actions you leaned back enjoying the calmness for a few minutes. 

 

"Mmmm, Ahhhh"

 

Never in your life did you think you'd be grateful to here a yawn but, then again this day had been full of surprises.

 

"What time is it?" Yvonna's sleepy voice caused many to slump to the ground in relief. As the sound of creaking springs being shifted , everyone inside the box covered their ears.

 

"I'VE BEEN ALSEEP FOR OVER TWO HOURS?! MY SWEETHEARTS?!"

As Yvonna cried out in worry. Quickly yet carefully, Yvonna extracted her feet from the box and placed it back on the platform. "Vicky are you there? Is everyone okay?"

 

From your posistion you could see her eyes begining to tear up in worry and regret.

 

Reaching into her pocket, she extracted the radio. "We're fine, nothing serious to worry about. Most of the people under the ball of your foot passed out but their starting to wake up. Gives us a few minutes to get everyone up and out of here."

 

Nodding her head, Yvonna kept her eye's squarely on the box, nervously fiddling her fingers together.

 

Standing up, you and Vicky began to help move the people who were still unconscious. After a few minutes everyone was outside the box on a extended platform in front of it, greedily sucking in air untainted by foot fumes, and staring up at distressed Yvonna.

 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep! It's just, you were doing such a wondeful job and I was so tired from today that I just wanted to rest." 

 

All at once, everyone still conscious yelled out at her in an attempt to sooth her with yells of, 'it was just a bad day', 'we know you wouldn't do that on purpose', and 'it wasn't too bad'. You snorted at that last one earning a elbow to the ribs from Vicky. Thankfully, their words seemed to help calm her down a bit. 

 

"Hear that? Nobody is mad at you, so there's no reason to be upset." Vickys voice quieted down the crowd as Yvonna looked down at everyone shaking her head.

 

"B-but," "But nothing!" She started to protest only to be cut off by Vicky. "If we can help take the stress off of you in anyway, we'll do it! And if we could do more for you then we will!" The crowd of people accented this statement with a shout of agreement. 

 

As this continued, you stood to the side of Vicky watching all of this happen with a mixture of bewildered and amused look on your face. This group of micro humans was arguing with a giantess, whose feet they had been stuck under for over two hours while she slept, and they were winning.

 

Slumping her head down, Yvonna let out an exhausted sigh. "Okay, okay! You guys win." Causing the crowd the cry out in victory. 

 

"Excellent! Now that that's out of the way, how do feel now?" Vicky said satisfied with Yvonna's answer.

 

Nodding fervently, Yvonna smiled. "Oh, I feel much better! You all did a wondeful job!" Crossing her leg, Yvonna's toes wiggled in delight as she ran her hand across her sole.

"Now all I need to do is get a shower and wash thi-Huh!?" Leaning in close and spreading her toes, Yvonna saw the lack of filth between them from everyones licking earlier. 

 

Looking through the crowd, you saw many of them looking nervous, some clutching their stomachs and a few trying to slip away. "Y-you guys cleaned my feet but, you didn't have any cleaning supplies. What did you guys use?"

Understandably, no one wanted to answer her which only served to full her anxiousness. As her eyes scanned over the crowed she spied the few who were still clutching their stomach and quickly pieced it together. 

 

"You-I?! But they were so filthy!" Yvonna's voice left her as tears began fall, understanding that in order to make it more bearable, everyone had to eat her rancid toejam. Yvonna's voice was not the only one to leave her, as the crowd became very silent unsure of what now could be said to calm her down. 

 

Moving to stand next to Vicky, you look at her. "Can I see that radio? I have something I want to say." Turning her head, Vicky stares at you with a contemplating look. "What are you going to say to her?" It was less a question and more of a demand, though not out of malice but concern for Yvonna's emotional state, she didn't want anyone to say something that would make her more upset. Quickly, you give her a brief overview of what you plan to say.

 

"That might work actually." As a hopefull and thankful look crossed her face Vicky handed you the radio. "But if it makes it worse, then I'll STITCH you into her work boot insole. Got it?" Hastily  nodding at the warning, you took a deep breath before speaking to the crying giantess.

 

"Excuse me,Yvonna? I don't mean to be rude but, could you please stop crying for just a moment? I have something I'd like to say." Sniffling, she looked down at you with watery eyes while everyone else looked at you with anticipation, filling you with nervousness. Swallowing a lump in your throat, you pressed on. "I'm not going to lie to you. Yes, it tasted horrible. I mean it's toejam after all." 

 

Anticipation turned to murderous intent as the words left your mouth and caused a hiccup to erupt from Yvonna. Luckily, Vicky shushed them all with a glare and shake of her head before they jumped you. "But, look at the crowd. Do you see any of them complaining about it? No! I mean sure, there's a few whos stomachs are hurting them but that'll be fixed in no time. But outside of that, everyone has been trying to get you to cheer up! Why? Because they love you! And I'm sure they'd do it again if it helped you out. Ain't that right?" 

 

In response the crowd erupted into roar of agreement. "See! Nothing to worry about, nobody is blaming you! So, whatdaya say?" As you and everyone else look up at her hopeful that you may have conviced her, you are dissappointed to see more tears running down her cheeks. As many member of the crowd attempted to soothe her once more, the rest turned back to you with looks that promised pain, none more so than Vicky who had your shoulder in a vice grip and spoke in a sickening sweet voice. "So, would you prefer the left or right boot?" 

 

"Y-you all would really go through that again, just for me?" Yvonna's voice was soft, still finding it hard to believe that everyone would willingly go through with tending to her post-work feet again. Snapping their attention away from the future insole, the crowd of micro humans shouted up at their beloved caretaker, "YES!"

 

Wiping away the remaining tears from her eyes, a warm smile crossed her lips. Reaching out her hands, Yvonna scooped everyone into her palms, cradling them gently as she brought them up her lips and delivered a flurry of kisses on them. Ceasing her assault of affection on the crowd, Yvonna looked down at smiling crowd all smushed into her palms.

"I'm still upset that I put you all through that but, I'll try and let it go. However, I will make sure to shower first make sure this doesn't happen again and you guys will use proper cleaning supplies from now on in case it does. Is that fine with all of you?"

 

Happy, now that Yvonna no longer seemed to be ready to cry, the crowd nodded their heads.

"Great! Well, I'm going go get a shower then I'll bring you guys supper. Unless you're all full from earlier?"

Yvonna grinned sheepishly as the crowd turned green at the mention of food.

"Yeah, I figured as much. Well then I guess I'll just get a shower and fix something for myself. Thanks again for the massage guys. Goodnight, I love you all!"

Giving everyone one last kiss, she set them back down before gathering her discarded clothes and heading up stairs.

 

As for the micro humans, they began to pick themselves up before gathering those still unconsious and heading inside the town to rest.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

"Oh god, what an ordeal that was." Collapsing backwards onto Vicky's couch, you enjoy the softness on your back. 

 

It had been three hours since Yvonna had left everyone and, outside of the tremors felt as she fixed her supper, she had not interacted with her wards for the rest of the evening. As for her tiny wards, they had quickly made their way to their homes to wash off the lingering scent of feet from their persons. 

 

You and Vicky were not awarded such luxuries. Having to instead treat a few of the people who had eaten more toejam than their stomachs could handle. Thankfully, it wasn't a long process only taking an hour. And after snagging some new clothes for yourself, the two of you made it back to her apartment, getting showers and finally relaxing.

 

"You can say that again." Sitting crosslegged in her own recliner, Vicky sighed before taking a sip of water. "I don't think I've seen a crowd go through that much emotional whiplash before."

 

"At least you weren't the one they were directing it at! I thought I was about to get the biggest beat down of my life." You shuddered as you remembered the collective glare baring down on you. 

 

"Hehehe! Yeah that was great! I was so sure I was going to make good on my threat." 

 

"So did I." 

 

Finishing her water, Vicky's tone became more serious. "So all jokes aside, what did you think of today?"

 

Wincing as your muscles protested, you sat up to look at her. "Honestly? This whole day has been pure madness. Taken from my world, shrunk, explored a model town, spent two hours massaging and licking the grim from the toes of woman the size of a mountain, and almost getting turned into part of her insole by a crowd of two thousand micro humans. And..." Trailing off, you look at the ground in contemplation for several seconds.

 

Tilting her head to side, Vicky eyes you curiously. "And what?"

 

Exhaling deeply, you look back up at her a smile on your face and a chuckle exits from your mouth. "And it was the most fun I've had in months!"

 

"So do you think you're going to enjoy it here?" Vicky look positivily giddy at your declaration.

 

"I think so? I mean, it's not even been a day but, I've enjoyed it so far." You shrug your shoulders as you answer.

 

Leaning back in her seat, Vicky nods in understanding. "That's fair, this isn't something you get used to in under a day, so take the time you need. In the meantime, how about helping me out? You were pretty quick to catch up on how to do stuff, so it'd be nice to have a extra set of hands like that around to help. I can't pay you since, you know, no money but, your more than welcome to stay here until you get a place to stay. Sound good to you?" 

 

Closing you eyes, you mulled over Vicky's offer. It was pretty fair all thing considered. A nice appartment to stay at, comfy couch to sleep on, and working utilities! All for helping her out. Strange, how a model appartment has better living conditions than you old one. 

 

Opening you eyes, you look at her with a wide smile plastering your face. "Yeah, that does sound good. You got yourself a deal Vicky!"

 

Throwing her arms up, she let out a cheer. "Whoooo! I got myself an assistant! I guess we need to get you a list of duties made out but, that's a tomorrow issue. For now, I'm turning in for the night. Night Sam!" Getting up, Vicky made her way to her room for the night.

 

"Night Vicky!" Turning off the light, you lay back down on the couch, pulling the covers up, before closing your eyes and falling asleep. 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Far above the tiny town below her, Yvonna slumbers peacefully snuggled deep into her Wooloo plushie, unaware of a small portal opening above her. Flying out of it and staring down at her, Hoopa contemplates. 'Hehehehe! I knew she'd enjoy having a new person to take care of! She's been looking so sad after I stopped. Maybe, I should send a few more to her, just to be safe.' It's mind concluded, Hoopa headed back into it's portal and away to bring more micro humans to Yvonna.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Any tips on how to improve are welcome.