The story of Allison Starr and Brian Bentley continues. Allison is no longer a Chevalier, and she is in a relationship with Brian. Now, with an uncertain future ahead of them, they must decide how to proceed if they want to clear Brian's name. Luckily, some help arrives in the form of Allison's college mentor.
, Young Adult 20-29
, Mature (40-49)
, Mouth Play Characters:
NoneShrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)Size Roles: F/mWarnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
February 23 2021 Updated:
April 18 2021
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Looking Forward by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 11] (2459 words)
Alright, this is happening. I know that I made it sound like a second story was unlikely, but over the past few weeks I've had a surprising burst of inspiration. In light of that, and the fact that I've been really bored lately, I've decided to see this thing through. I hope you enjoy the second chapter of this story!
2. The Big Reunion by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 1] (3396 words)
New character time! This is a dialogue-heavy chapter.
3. The Big Decision by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 1] (2237 words)
Slightly shorter chapter, since I feel like the next one might be kinda long. Probably wouldn't be a good idea to combine this one into it as well. Enjoy!
4. The Big Reveal by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] (5210 words)
Like I suspected, this ended up being a longer chapter. I must have ESPN or something.
5. Revelations by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 4] (4606 words)
I keep forgetting to mention this, but this story is named after the Billy Joel song, which I love. It wasn't until after that I realized the lyrics are actually extremely relevant. Go figure.
6. Choices by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] (4565 words)
7. Consequences by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] (4746 words)
When I said "that does it for this week," what I actually meant was "that does it for a few days until I get restless and keep writing." Hope you enjoy!
8. A Day Off by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] (4762 words)
Everyone needs a stress-free, fluffy day every once in a while, right?
9. A Reconciliation by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] (5851 words)
Longer chapter! Just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. By the way, I hate cookies that crumble. Chewy all the way.
10. A Great Idea by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] (3238 words)
Eh, midterms aren's as time-demanding as I expected. This is somewhat of an "in-between" chapter, but I didn't want the next one to get too crowded.
11. A Birthday Party by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] (3933 words)
I'm not the biggest fan of birthday parties, but I always appreciate it when people make an effort to do something nice for me.
12. A Crisis by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 6] (4555 words)
If I do badly on any of my midterms, I'm blaming you all.
13. Crisis Response, Part 1 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 6] (4296 words)
Alright, let's see what the aftermath is.
14. Crisis Response, Part 2 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 4] (4658 words)
My spring break was two days long. Two. Days. Long.
15. Moving Forward by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 4] (6424 words)
Let me be clear: this is not the final chapter of this story. However, it is the final chapter of this section of the story. The chapters after this will be like an extended epilogue. It'll all make sense eventually. Maybe. I hope.
16. Skip Ahead, Part 1 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] (4951 words)
Hope you enjoy!
17. Skip Ahead, Part 0.5 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] (2409 words)
This wasn't supposed to be a full chapter, just the first part of one. But then it got too long, and it would have been distracting anyway. So, might as well just post it. Also, this chapter has absolutely no size content, so feel free to skip it if you want.
This takes place between chapter 15 and 16, so during the one month timeskip.
18. Skip Ahead, Part 2 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 1] (2204 words)
Like I thought, shorter chapter. It makes more sense for this to be separate, as well. Hope you enjoy!
19. Skip Ahead, Part 3 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 6] (3281 words)
Oh, I'm so excited for this.
20. The New World by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 5] (6814 words)
Well, here we are. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy the final chapter.