- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not the biggest fan of birthday parties, but I always appreciate it when people make an effort to do something nice for me.

~

“Three… two… one!”

Allison removed her top hand from her bottom one.

““Happy Birthday, Brian!””


Brian slightly winced from the sudden brightness, before looking around the apartment. What he saw elicited a genuine smile.


Allison had decorated her apartment to the max. Green was the dominant color, as Brian had revealed it to be his favorite the day prior. Green streamers hung from the ceiling, with the occasional balloon strung around for good measure. Due to the last minute nature of the party, the balloons were just what happened to be in stock at the store, meaning that the images were somewhat random.


Moving into the kitchen, which was similarly decorated, Elizabeth’s cake was proudly displayed on the counter. 21 green candles were carefully placed on the top, just waiting to be lit. Directly in front of it were three small boxes, all neatly wrapped with a small bow on top. Despite being the smallest boxes either of them could find, they were still about twice as big as the tiny man they were intended for. Overall, Allison’s apartment had all the trappings of a somewhat makeshift but lovingly assembled birthday party, and Brian was genuinely moved.


“Wow,” he said quietly, somewhat lost for words. “This is amazing. Thank you both so much.”

“Do you like it?” Allison asked nervously. “It was kinda rushed, and I know all we have are some green streamers and random balloons, but it was everything I could find, and-”

“Allie, let me stop you right there,” Brian said firmly, holding up one hand. “This is already the best birthday party I’ve ever had. I love you.”


Allison was melted by his kind words, letting out a sigh of relief while babbling about how she loved him too. Elizabeth was positively beaming at their adorable exchange.

“Elizabeth, that cake looks spectacular. You did a fantastic job, thank you so much,” Brian said, turning his attention to her. Like Allison, Elizabeth was moved by his heartfelt praise, and her eyes softened in loving adoration.

“Oh, you are so welcome, honey,” she said. “This was nothing. Happy birthday.”


“Alright, we’ve kept you waiting long enough. Let’s get the pizzas ready!” Allison said jovially, before placing Brian on the counter. Indeed, Brian had been waiting in the bedroom for the last hour while Allison and Elizabeth prepared everything. Now that the introductions had been made, it was time to begin Brian’s 19th, 20th, and 21st birthday party.


For the pizza, the trio had to be a little creative. Allison began by taking a glob of her homemade dough and rolling it out as thin as possible. Then, with a specially made cutting tool from the 3D printer, she cut out a circle of dough a quarter of an inch in diameter. Although this was still relatively large in comparison to Brian, they would make it work. For the rest, Brian had to take over. With his custom printed cutlery, he took a dot of sauce and spread it around the dough. Next, Allison handed him a single shred of cheese, which he then cut into appropriate sizes with a knife. Once the cheese was spread, the pizza was very carefully handed off to his giant girlfriend. Then, she put the pie under the grill for a few seconds, which was just long enough to cook it perfectly. Just like that, a strange but delicious tiny pizza had been assembled for the one-inch birthday boy. For Allison and Elizabeth, their pizza making process was much more conventional. Soon enough, it was time to eat.


“It’s been three years… three long years…” Brian muttered, tears in his eyes as he took the first bite. The two women were watching him with extreme anticipation, hoping that their pizza experiment had been a success. He took a bite, chewed, and swallowed. The tension in the air was palpable. After a few moments of silence, his eyes shot open.


“Delicious,” he whispered, his eyes sparkling like a diamond. Allison and Elizabeth cheered and applauded, practically in tears themselves. Brian took another bite, savoring it as if it was his last meal.

“This is unbelievable. I’m one-inch tall and eating pizza! I thought this would never happen again! I’m so happy!” Brian exclaimed, grinning widely. Allison thought her face was going to break from smiling so widely, and Elizabeth was gleefully cracking up. This was the most outwardly happy Brian had ever been, and they were positively thrilled that it was because of them. Wasting no more time, they all began to dig in. This was undoubtedly one of the best meals any of them had ever had. The food was great, but the company was what made it truly special.


~


After dinner, it was time to open presents. One was from Elizabeth, one was from Allison, and the last one was from both of them. Brian decided to open Elizabeth’s first, and she placed the box in front of him with great anticipation. A quick glance from him reminded her that he wasn’t going to be able to open it on his own, though, and she squeaked in embarrassed realization. She then sheepishly unwrapped it herself and set it back down, allowing Brian to peer inside. What he saw shocked him into silence.


It was a shirt.

A tiny, green, short-sleeved shirt. 


His eyes darted between the shirt and Elizabeth a few times in disbelief.

“You made me a shirt?” he asked incredulously. She nodded with a shy smile.

“When I was a girl, I wanted to be a seamstress,” she said with an embarrassed chuckle. “So, I’ve been sewing my whole life. I noticed that you only wear that cloth around your waist, so I thought I could maybe put my talents to use and make you some proper clothes. Do… do you like it?”


Brian reached into the box and pulled it out. After appreciating the soft fabric for a moment, he slipped it on. It was a little big, as it reached down to his thighs, but it otherwise fit great and was very comfortable.

“Oh, for the love of… I see it’s too big, but we can fix that,” Elizabeth said with a sigh. When Brian looked up at her, though, he was beaming.

“This is amazing. I love it. Thank you so much, Elizabeth,” Brian said. The genuineness in his voice caused Elizabeth’s heart to explode.


“Y-You’re very welcome, sweetheart. I’m glad you like it, even if it’s a little big. Let me assure you, though, I plan on making more clothes for you. This is just the starter,” she replied, fighting the urge to lean in and give him a big, fat kiss.

“I’m looking forward to it. How do I look, Allie?” he asked, turning to his girlfriend. She had been watching their exchange silently, a huge smile on her face. When she got a good look at him, her face lit up even more.


“You look amazing,” she purred, leaning in close. “Good enough to eat.”

With that, she kissed the air right in front of his face, before turning to her former mentor.

“It looks even better than I thought it would. You did a wonderful job, Elizabeth,” she said appreciatively. All this praise caused Elizabeth to blush.

“Oh, thank you. Like I thought, the finer details were a bit tricky, but I’m sure I’ll get better with practice. A man deserves a proper wardrobe,” she replied with a firm nod.


“Brian, I think the trade-off to this agreement is that you’ll have to let her play dress-up with you occasionally,” Allison whispered, leaning back towards him.

“Allie! It’s not like that…” Elizabeth said defensively, before a questioning glance from Allison and Brian caused her to trail off.

“…okay, it might be a bit like that. But I promise it’ll only be clothes you’ll like, Brian!”


Brian laughed out loud.

“Sounds like a fair trade to me, Elizabeth. I’ve got nothing against this whole cloth-and-string getup, but it’ll be nice to have some variety. Thanks again,” he said, grinning. Elizabeth let out a sigh of relief.

“It’s my pleasure. Happy birthday,” she said with a bright smile. At that, it was time to move on.


“Alright, Allie, your turn,” Elizabeth said. Allison suddenly looked very self-conscious.

“Oh, um… I just realized that my gift is probably horrible in comparison, so don’t get your hopes up,” she said sheepishly, causing Brian to frown.

“Don’t say that, I’m sure I’ll love anything from you,” he said kindly, while Allison continued to fidget. Elizabeth passed her the box, and she nervously unwrapped it. Setting it down, Brian looked inside. What he saw bewildered him.


“Is this a sword?” Brian asked incredulously. Although he couldn’t make out the finer details yet, inside the box was a distinctly sword-shaped item. “How the hell did you get a sword?”

“I 3D printed it…” Allison muttered, her cheeks burning. “Take it out, though, and you’ll get it…”

Brian did as he was told, and pulled the sword out of the box. The blade was extremely long, and it was surprisingly heavy. As he examined it, Brian suddenly realized what it was.


“Is this Andúril?” he asked in disbelief, his eyes shooting towards Allison. She sheepishly nodded, still blushing.

“Yeah… I found a model online which I reduced in size, and I painted the finer details earlier today. Do you like it?” she asked nervously. After a moment, Brian let out an excited laugh, his eyes positively gleaming.

“You made Andúril for me?! This is so fucking cool, Allie!” he exclaimed, giving the sword a swing. Allison broke out in an enormous smile.


“Really? You like it?” she asked. Brian vigorously nodded, while Elizabeth turned to her with questioning eyes.

“What’s Andúril?” she asked, as all Allison had said the other day was that she was going to make a sword.

“It’s a sword from The Lord of the Rings, a fantasy series that he loves,” Allison explained.

“Oh, I see,” Elizabeth replied appreciatively. “That’s a really thoughtful gift, Allie!”

“Yeah, this is fantastic! Thank you so much, Allie!” Brian said, still showing a huge grin.

“I’m glad you like it,” Allison replied shyly. “I just thought, since we can make utility items for you at any time, I should do something unexpected.”

“Well, this is really unexpected, and I love it,” Brian said. Allison smiled in relief.


At that, it was time for the final box.

“So, this is from both of you?” Brian asked. Allison and Elizabeth shared a glance.

“Yep. Keep in mind, though, this is more like an optional gift. You’re under no obligation to use it,” Allison said.

“That’s right, honey, don’t feel pressured. We just thought it would be fun,” Elizabeth added on. Brian was slightly confused, but decided to roll with it. The box was unwrapped, and he soon was able to see what was inside. What he saw made him laugh out loud.


Inside was a miniature wine glass, beer mug, martini glass, margarita glass, and even a microscopic shot glass. None were actually glass, of course, but the shapes were all correct. Brian looked back up with a smirk.

“Very subtle, you two,” he said slyly, causing them to crack up laughing.

“Look, look, we just thought, you know, if you wanted to have your first drink, we’d make it easier, that’s all!” Allison explained with a laugh.

“Why don’t we have some cake, and you can think about it, okay?” Elizabeth suggested. Brian nodded, looking very amused. 


Soon enough, Brian was standing next to the cake as Allison and Elizabeth sang “Happy Birthday.” Once it was done, they all clapped.

“Alright, baby, aren’t you going to blow-”

“Don’t even go there, Starr,” Brian said sternly, pointing a finger in Allison’s direction. She giggled like crazy, while Elizabeth looked on with a warm smile.

“Fine, fine, let me help you out. Don’t forget to make a wish,” she said with a wink, before leaning in to low out the candles. Brian closed his eyes.


I wish that, some day, I’ll be able to become normal-sized again.


Coincidentally, that’s what Allison and Elizabeth wished for as well.


~


After the cake, which Brian thoroughly enjoyed, it was time for the big decision.

“Alright, Brian, what do you think? I know a recipe for an obnoxiously fruity cocktail. It’s very easy to drink, even for a first-timer,” Elizabeth said. Brian pondered for a moment, before his face twisted in slight concern.

“But… what if it has strange effects on me, due to my size?” he asked.

“Just take it slow, honey. Have a few sips at a time, and you can always stop if you start to feel sick,” she suggested. Allison nodded in agreement. Brian wasn’t quite ready to give up, though.

“Yeah, but… what if I say or do embarrassing stuff? What if I’m one of those people that gets really weird when they’re drunk?” he asked, averting his eyes. Allison and Elizabeth couldn’t help but smile.


“Don’t drink enough to get drunk, then,” Allison said. “Stop when you start to feel something, and it’ll be fine. Look, I’ll have some, too. That way we can be embarrassing together. Elizabeth, you’ll have some too, right?”

“Oh, that might not be a good idea. Someone’ll have to keep an eye on you kids,” Elizabeth said with a knowing smile, which caused Allison to groan.

“Oh, come on. It’s no fun if you’re the only one being responsible. At least have another glass of wine!” she pleaded.

“Allie, if I do that then I won’t be able to drive. I need to get home later, remember?” Elizabeth replied.


“Don’t go home, then! I have a spare bedroom, and you can borrow some of my clothes,” Allison suggested. Elizabeth pondered for a moment, before sighing in defeat.

“Oh, fine. Just a bit more wine,” she sighed, causing Allison to grin widely.

“Looks like it’s a party, Brian. What do you think?” she asked, turning her attention back to her tiny boyfriend. After a moment, he adopted a nervous smile.


“Alright, I’ll try some,” he said. At that, Elizabeth began to prepare her cocktail. Soon enough, one of Brian’s new glasses was filled with the pleasantly-smelling liquid, just waiting to be consumed. Brian took a deep breath, and had a sip. After an initial grimace from the taste of the alcohol, his face softened and he made a noise of approval.

“Damn, this is actually really good,” he said, before taking another sip. Elizabeth beamed, and poured some for Allison as well. They continued like this for a while, patiently waiting to see how Brian reacted to the alcohol. He took a sip every few minutes, until the cocktail was completely gone. It went down surprisingly easy, just as Elizabeth had promised.


“You feel anything, baby?” Allison asked. She herself was feeling a pleasant buzz, which was where she decided to draw the line. She didn’t want to get drunk enough to where she could no longer take care of Brian, after all. 

“Nothing yet,” he replied.

“That’s weird, you should be feeling something by now. Maybe your size does affect it, after all,” Elizabeth pondered. She had been sipping on wine, and was only feeling the faintest trace of a buzz. As she had said, she wanted to be able to keep an eye on them. After a few more moments, though, Brian began to clench his fist repeatedly as his eyes widened.


“Wait, wait…” he muttered. Both women turned to him expectantly.

“I feel something. A slight tingling in my fingers.”

He looked up at them.

“I think it’s affecting me.”


“That sounds familiar…” Allison muttered.

“Well, this should be fun,” Elizabeth said, with a small sigh.


~


“Professor, someone seems to have stolen my finger,” Allison said, with a slightly-drunken giggle. 

“I can see that, honey,” Elizabeth replied, smiling widely.

Indeed, Allison’s index finger had been claimed. For the past five minutes, Brian had been clinging to it tightly as he sat in her palm, his eyes shut tight with an enormous smile. To everybody’s relief, Brian was a happy drunk. He had been smiling non-stop since the alcohol took effect. Despite the slow start, it eventually hit him like a truck, making him quite drunk very quickly. He wasn’t complaining, though, so nobody was too concerned.


“You doing okay, sweetheart?” Elizabeth asked kindly, gently rustling his hair with her finger. In response, he somehow managed to smile even wider. 

“I’m good. Her finger is really soft. And warm. I could hug it forever,” he replied, his words slightly slurred. Both women cooed in response to his adorable statement.

“You go ahead and hug it forever, baby,” Allison replied. “I just love you so much. So so much. Like, a lot.”

“…love you too,” Brian muttered, burying his face in her skin. At this, she broke into another giggle fit. Elizabeth shook her head exasperatedly, suddenly feeling very much like a babysitter. She didn’t mind, though. Seeing a new side of Brian made everything worth it.


They continued like this for a while, Allison fawning over Brian while he blissfully clung to her finger. Elizabeth simply sat and enjoyed their adorable display. Eventually, Brian asked a question that caught them completely off guard.

“Hey, can you look up a picture of my sister?” he asked, still slurring a tad. Allison and Elizabeth’s eyes widened in concern, and they exchanged nervous glances.

“Why do you want to do that, honey?” Elizabeth asked cautiously.

“Yeah, don’t you think that will make you sad?” Allison added. Brian shook his head, adopting a gentle smile.


“I’ll be fine… I just want to see what she looks like, now that she’s all grown up,” he replied. Although still apprehensive, they decided to honor his request. With her free hand, Allison took out her phone and did a search for Jennifer Bentley, trying to see if there were any recent pictures. She found one from earlier that week, taken by a paparazzi. Although the Bentley family had mostly faded from the public sphere, Brian’s “execution” had sparked a renewed interest in them. As such, some of the more slimy photographers had captured photos around the time of his execution. With modest trepidation, Allison moved her phone so Brian could see the screen. She angled it so Elizabeth could look as well. There, walking along some street, was Jennifer Bentley.


They took in her features. Similarly to Brian and their mother, she had jet black hair, which was a bit longer than Allison’s, and striking green eyes. Perhaps taking inspiration from her brother’s reputation, her youthful, cute face was showing a neutral expression. She looked to be about 5’5, and was quite thin. Overall, though, she was very…


“Beautiful,” Brian said, with a loving smile. “She grew up to be so pretty.”

“That’s for sure,” Allison agreed. “A lot more grown-up than when you last saw her, huh?”

Brian nodded, still smiling.

“I’m glad she seems to be doing well. Thank you for showing me,” he said quietly, before turning his head back towards Allison’s finger and closing his eyes. Elizabeth was now worried that he was sullen, but one quick look at his face eased her concern. He looked completely peaceful. Clearly, he had been worried about her, and was simply relieved to see that she was alive and healthy. At that, Elizabeth smiled warmly.


~


“Oh. It’s gone,” Brian said flatly.

“What is?” asked Allison.

“The alcohol. I feel normal now,” he continued. Elizabeth raised an eyebrow.

“You mean, you’re not drunk anymore? That was fast…” she muttered. All things considered, not that much time had passed since his first sip. Allison, for example, was still slightly feeling the effects. Brian shrugged.

“Maybe that’s how your size works,” Allison said appreciatively. “It has stronger effects on you, but it doesn’t last very long. That’s interesting.”

“Maybe it has something to do with your metabolism?” Elizabeth pondered. “Oh well. Was it fun while it lasted, Brian?”


Brian reflected for a moment, then smiled.

“Yeah, it was pretty fun. I’m really tired, though,” he replied. Elizabeth nodded appreciatively, then checked the time.

“Yeah, it’s pretty late. How about we all go to bed?” she suggested.

“That’s a good call, I’m starting to feel it too,” Allison responded with a yawn. “Did you have a nice ‘birthday,’ Brian?”

Brian grinned, his happiness shining through any layers of sleepiness.

“I really, really did. Thank you both so much. Even with my height, this was the best birthday ever,” he answered, which elicited huge smiles from Allison and Elizabeth.


“That makes me so happy to hear, sweetheart. Now, if I may be so bold, may I give you a birthday kiss?” Elizabeth asked, a playful smile overtaking her face. Allison snapped to attention, while Brian averted his eyes in embarrassment.

“I think I’d get in trouble,” Brian sheepishly replied, pointing to the giant woman next to him who was making a strange growling noise. Elizabeth laughed jovially.

“True. It just means I’ll have to get you when she isn’t looking,” she said with a wink. Allison narrowed her eyes in suspicion, placing her hands in front of her miniscule boyfriend.

“I’m never taking my eyes off him again,” she said slowly, acting like a lioness protecting her dinner. Elizabeth laughed once more.


“Let’s put all that aside, for a moment,” she said, before her face softened. “Goodnight, sweet boy. I’m glad you had a nice day.”

“Goodnight, Elizabeth. Thank you for everything,” Brian replied softly, before he was promptly whisked away by his gargantuan girlfriend. Soon, they were in their bedroom, and he was placed on a pillow.


“Alright, let me go get stuff ready for that sneaky, conniving old lady,” Allison growled, causing Brian to chuckle. “Then I’ll come back, and we can go to bed. Don’t fall asleep yet, though, because I have one final present for you.”

“Oh?” Brian asked. Allison adopted a playful smile.

“Be right back,” she said, before flying away. Brian flopped over on his back, wondering what was coming next.


~


“Don’t open your eyes yet,” Allison instructed. Brian was facing the wall, still on the pillow, with his eyes shut for good measure. Behind him, he could hear a strange rustling. His nervous anticipation was overriding his sleepiness. Then, after one final rustle, the room was overtaken by silence.

“Okay… turn around,” Allison said softly, sounding very nervous. Brian did as instructed, and what he saw instantly obliterated any sleepiness and brought back the swirling sensation in his stomach.


There, standing in front of the door, was Allison. She was dressed in lacy black lingerie, her face completely red. Still, she was trying her hardest to muster a sultry, inviting look in her eyes. Her breasts were on full display, and for the first time Brian got a real sense of how big they truly were. Her waist was similarly alluring, and her hands were placed suggestively on either side. For the first time in a long time, Allison was making an effort to show what her body looked like when not protected behind a thick layer of office attire, and Brian was completely stunned. Both by her looks, and by this completely unexpected turn of events. He immediately turned beet-red as well, and the swirling in his stomach was quickly accompanied by a growing level of fear.


“What…?” he weakly asked. Allison did her best to adopt a sexy, playful smile.

 

“Do you want to unwrap your present?”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh dear. Allison, naughty! Where'd I put the spray bottle...? Oh well, until next time.