- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everybody!  Quick update for everybody enjoying this story.  One of my readers asked if I could set up a discord so you all could recieve updates when the new chapter dropped, so I obliged.  Here's the link if you want to keep up to date: https://discord.gg/6ftfvnpKTy

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was Wednesday morning, and Faith and Angie were already up and awake by the time Duncan came to grab them.  Angie willingly allowed herself to be shrunk in Duncan’s hand.  She wanted to be on her best behavior so Duncan wouldn’t be on high alert.  That would make it easier to catch him slipping up.


Today’s setup was substantially easier than Monday’s setup.  Since both Angie’s and Faith’s class were going to be dedicated to going over a Monday test, there was no reason to attach Angie or Faith somewhere they could take notes or write for Duncan.  After all, if they did well, there was nothing to be gained from the review, and if they didn’t, they wouldn’t be living long enough to need the notes.  Instead, they were kept in the chest pocket of Duncan’s leather jacket.


Angie considered if it was reasonable to try to escape his pocket, since it wasn’t like she was tied down or anything, but looking at the drop from his coat to the door made her rethink that strategy.  She would almost certainly break a leg and be unable to escape Duncan’s feet.  One weird thing she noticed looking down was that Duncan was wearing a worn-down pair of sneakers instead of his usual boots, but she figured that wasn’t relevant.


As she watched Duncan walk down the hall, Duncan stopped and went back to the door for seemingly no reason.  He dug around in another of his pockets and pulled out a keychain and a padlock.  Angie figured he must have gotten a bit paranoid after seeing Paige freed from the restraints he left her in.  As he used a key to unlock his padlock, Paige noticed that the keychain had a charm on it.  It had the words “Suck it!” on it, which wasn’t that surprising given what she knew about Duncan.  What was surprising about it was its oval shape.  It was an oval charm on a circular keyring.  Angie wondered if this was what Paige’s note earlier was about.  If so, why?


At any rate, she didn’t have time to worry about that.  Duncan was running late.  Duncan preferred to stay in crowded loud areas when he was carrying tiny women around.  It made it harder to hear any noise his prisoners were making, and it made travel on the ground too difficult if they didn’t want to get stepped on by an unsuspecting bystander.  But another consequence was that it was hard to move quickly, so Duncan was almost late to his Calculus II class.


Duncan got seated just in time for his test to be handed back.  Angie peeked over the mouth of his pocket in anticipation.  She was sure she knew the material, but she didn’t know if Duncan had written everything down in time.  After all, she had been stuck down by his crotch for much of the test.  But now her life depended on this one sheet of paper.  Duncan turned over the sheet as Angie held her breath.


100%


Angie slumped back into the pocket with a relieved sigh.  She could hear Professor Holland discussing the test, but it all faded into the background as she relished in the knowledge that she had been spared from a grisly fate.


Duncan met up with his friends as usual, but instead of hanging out and talking, they went over to the gym.  Faith explained to Angie that one of the local fraternities was usually taking up most of the machines on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, so Duncan’s friends make an effort to avoid them by going on Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.  Duncan walked past treadmills, weight machines, and elliptical machines on his way to the changing rooms.  Duncan dropped off his jeans and jacket in a locker and changed into some sports shorts.


Now no longer under Duncan’s watchful eye, Angie decided to try her luck figuring out what was special about the charm on Duncan’s keychain.  Faith asked what Angie was up to, but after Angie explained the situation, Faith gave a helping hand as well.  However, it was a moot point, since neither of them found anything out of the ordinary about it.  They ended up returning to the chest pocket defeated.  


Given everything else she had endured since arriving, being trapped in a fairly roomy locker was probably a breath of fresh air for Angie.  But the one upsetting part about the entire situation was the mirror hanging from the door.  Angie didn’t like looking at herself in the mirror under the best of circumstances, but seeing herself at such a puny height cowering in his captor’s breast pocket made her feel even more pathetic.  After a while, Duncan collected them back up and went to his next class.


Mrs Lambert’s class was next.  Angie tuned out her horrible droning voice.  She was starting to remember why she dropped this class in the first place.  Duncan seemed to be goofing off on his phone below the desk.  She was honestly still not sure why Duncan was taking this class.  This was neither an easy A nor particularly interesting.  As they left, they were asked to leave their homework on her desk.  Angie had never seen Duncan do the assignment, and he didn’t seem to have anybody else doing the assignment, yet he still managed to turn something in.  But that wasn’t of any real concern to Angie.


Macroeconomics wasn’t any more eventful.  The teacher had put a “P” for pass on his scantron.  He put the answer key on the board for everybody to copy down.  Angie wondered how the teacher still had a job, but at least it seemed to make Faith’s job easier.


Like Monday, Duncan grabbed himself something to eat on the way home.  This time he grabbed a burger and some fries.  Back in his usual spot, he prepared to eat, when he accidentally knocked over the container of fries, sending one fry tumbling onto the floor.  Angie went over to grab it, when Duncan brushed her away with the back of his hand.  His ring hit Angie square in the jaw.  It didn’t seem to leave any injuries, but it did sting.  Duncan grabbed the fry from the ground.


“Five second rule!”


Then Duncan ate the fry right in front of both of them.  Duncan chewed it up with his mouth open, so Angie and Faith could see that they weren’t going to get even a tiny bit.  As he licked the salt off his fingers, he looked down at his ring.


“Ugh, look what you did Angie!  You got blood all over my ring!”


Angie was pretty sure she hadn’t, since she didn’t even seem to have a scratch on her, despite how hard she had been hit.  It didn’t stop Duncan from wiping the gemstone of the ring off on the side of his pants leg.  Faith and Angie waited for something else to eat, but it never came.  Apparently, Duncan was so angered by this apparent slight that he let not even a grain of salt drop down for the two to eat.


On the way home, the pair was accompanied by the sounds of their stomachs rumbling.  Angie felt awful.  She rubbed her stomach, feeling like she was nothing but skin and bones.  Then Angie realized why she felt like that.  Something felt off about her tummy, and when she looked down, she realized she was almost as skinny as Faith.  All the weight she had carried around for decades had suddenly vanished!  


To Angie, it was a bittersweet sensation.  For her entire life, her weight problems had been a constant source of stress for her.  She remembered nights of crying after being bullied at school where she had prayed to just be free from that.  That she would do anything to be as thin as the other girls.  If only she had known the abuse she would go through, perhaps she would have been more careful with her words.


But then Angie thought about it more and realized that none of this made any sense.  Duncan’s gym locker had a mirror in it, and she didn’t look any different then.  And that was less than two hours ago.  Further, she had dieted countless times over the years, and it hadn’t done anything for her.  She didn’t think missing one meal would really have had this sort of effect.  There should really be no reason for her to be thin now.


But she was.


Duncan stopped and started fiddling with the padlock.  Angie poked her head over and looked at the keychain again.  She had been fiddling around with the keychain while she was in the locket.  Could that have something to do with the strange situation she found herself in.  But why?  And why did Paige go out of her way to tell her about it?


Duncan came inside, only for Emily to latch onto his leg as usual.  Duncan plopped Angie and Faith on the ottoman, and went back to his room.  They all briefly wondered if this would be a repeat of Monday, where Duncan would just leave them to their own devices, but Duncan actually returned with an absolutely microbial Paige.  Angie had never seen anybody as small as Paige before.  She imagined she must look as large to Paige as Duncan did to her.  


“Gather around, bugs!  I have good news and better news.  The good news is that I got a perfect score on both my tests.  It looks like I did a great job picking pathetic little nerds to do my tasks for me!  For the better news, now that Angie is going to be my permanent math bitch from now on, I’ve been doing some thinking and figured out exactly what to do with this dumbass!”


Duncan licked his finger and placed it on Paige’s body.  As he pulled his finger away, Paige’s body was plastered to it, unable to move.  Duncan started taking off article after article of clothing and slowly stripped down to his underwear.  That’s when Duncan slid the waistband down to expose his erect member.  Paige was brought towards his slit.  She screamed as she was forced down into his dick.  Duncan gave a soft gasp as he felt Paige squirming inside of him.


Paige tried her best to claw her way out of Duncan’s dick, but the walls began to get slick as she felt herself slip waist deep into a pool of liquid.  She had to get out.  If she could just get out of his cock, she still had a chance of living.  As appalled as she was with herself for thinking like this, she really hoped Duncan would start masturbating and spurt her body against a wall.  It would be disgusting, but at least she would be out of his cock.


She had no such luck.  To everybody’s surprise, Duncan simply let the waistband of his underwear snap back into place. He pulled his laptop out of his bag and sat it on the ottoman.  He shoo-ed away the rest of the tiny girls as he started opening up some tabs.


“What are you waiting for?  Get lost!  Can’t you see I’m waiting for tonight’s entertainment?”


Angie didn’t really want to know what he meant by “tonight’s entertainment”, so she figured it was time to make an exit.  Emily, on the other hand, had something to say.


“But Dunkie!  Today was a good day for you, and I did everything you wanted while I was stuck in your dorm.  It was so lonely without you, but I got all the cleaning done like a good girl.  Maybe, if you want, you could give me a little reward for my good behavior.”


Duncan sighed and grabbed Emily by the face.  She shrank back down to about the same size Faith and Angie were.  Duncan let go and went back to browsing the internet, but Emily started poking his ankle.


“What now, bitch?”


“Well, I was just thinking.  Is it really fair for only that stupid slut Paige to get to have fun in your -”


Duncan kicked Emily in the jaw, and Emily finally realized she had overstepped.  She made a hasty retreat back to her room.  Angie wanted to ask if she could be made a little taller to make getting into bed easier, but she could tell that probably wouldn’t go over well.  She and Faith both made their way back to their room.  While Faith used the ladder to get back onto the bed, Angie had other things on her mind.  She still couldn’t figure out how she lost so much weight.  She felt her new body all over.  She didn’t seem to have any scars on her body to imply that it had all been taken out at once, and it didn’t seem to have anything to do with her current size.


That’s when they heard a knock on the door.  Angie, Faith, and Emily were visibly shocked to hear somebody coming to Duncan’s dorm in the middle of the afternoon, but only Angie was curious enough to peek through the doggy door to check.  Duncan, still in his underwear, went to go answer it.  Angie wondered if it was a police officer coming to investigate all the missing people.  Maybe it was somebody in her family looking for her.  Maybe somebody had seen them while they were out and was coming to confront Duncan.  Angie started to feel hopeful.


Maybe one of Duncan’s friends knew about the tinies and was going to help him torture them.  Maybe it was another unsuspecting victim about to meet her own demise.  What if Duncan was going to sell them to somebody.  A wave of dread washed over Angie.  Angie’s mind raced.  She expected the best.  She expected the worst.  She expected almost everything under the sun to be waiting behind that door.

 

What Angie hadn’t expected was Mrs Lambert.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What brings our unexpected guest here today of all days?  Tune in next time to find out!  As always, I'd love to hear what you all think!