- Text Size +

Paige woke up lying on a large cork board sitting on a desk.  The glow of the alarm clock beside her indicated it was 6:00 pm.  She was almost in a daze, unsure what was going on and how she had landed in her situation.  The two inch tall lady looked around to gather her bearings, only to recognize the telltale signs of Duncan’s room.


The first thing of note about Duncan’s room is that it’s the one room Emily isn’t allowed to enter while she’s cleaning, or even when she isn't for that matter.  As a result, the entire room was in a deep disarray.  The floor was littered with food wrappers, dirty socks, and used condoms.  The furniture was adorned with the clothing of women who had entered this room for a one night stand only to never leave.  Unfortunate bodily stains covered every inch of the room.  For one glance, you could tell that if anything ever got lost in this room, it would never be found.


The second thing of note were the tools and devices that littered the room.  Pins, scissors, duct tape, and even a blender.  Though innocent, though eclectic, in a normal room, the red stains adorning them painted a far grimmer tale, even if the shrunken woman hadn’t already had experience with them.


The third thing of note was the horrid stench.  Several odors wafted against her nose in a chaotic cacophony of noxious noisomeness.  At one moment, the rancid reek of sweat would strike the senses.  At another, the musky malodor of sex long past.  But the most poignant, unwelcome scent of them all was the acridness of human death permeating the room, making its presence pronounced and persistent.


Hearing a cough, Paige turned and came face to face with the final thing of note about Duncan’s room, which was Duncan himself.  Now dressed only in a pair of boxers, his ripped t-shirt, and the jewelry he always wore.  His tall frame would be intimidating even if Paige hadn’t been shrunken down, but given Paige’s history with Duncan, she had far greater reason for fear than his size.  She recoiled as she saw his hands were close enough to grab her.  She stared up at the monstrous behemoth of a man, her mouth sealed by her own sense of dread.  That’s when Duncan broke the silence.


“Looks like you’re finally awake.  I guess we can add bubble gum to the list of jobs you’re complete shit at!  I swear, if you fuck up anymore jobs, I’ll make you regret it!”


That’s when the memories from before came rushing back.  Duncan had returned from classes the day before furious with Paige.  Bringing her bound body into his den of depravity, Duncan had removed layer after layer of duct tape from her body, peeling uncomfortable from her bare skin.  Once his morsel was unpacked, Duncan’s lips came around her body.  Paige was sucked into his mouth with ease.  Knowing he would take any resistance on her end as invitation for more gruesome tortures, Paige allowed Duncan’s tongue to dance and prod around her delicate body, slowly lapping at her most sensitive areas.


That’s when Paige found herself between his massive molars.  Reacting quickly, she pressed against the red, bumpy appendage trying to escape her fate.  But the molars came down on her left leg with a sickening crunch.  The tongue maneuvered her on the pearly white altar as limb after limb was sacrificed to the sadistic Duncan.  As Paige’s consciousness began to fade in the hot, humid prison, Duncan finally moved her skull between his incisors.  Then with one last bite, the heat and wetness surrounding Paige snapped into nothingness.  A nothingness that would have been unending had she not been woken from her eternal slumber by a touch as icy and inhuman as stone.  And that’s when she awoke.


Paige felt around her body for any signs of injury, but found none.  For whatever reason, Duncan had decided to keep her alive for just one more day.  This was unfortunately not an unfamiliar experience for Paige.  In truth, Duncan would torture and repair her body several times even back when she was in his good graces.  Now that Angie had replaced her, she was uncertain that she would not join the splatters of red littering the floor below.  


She had little time to contemplate her near-death experience when Duncan’s humongous hand swiped at her, knocking her onto her back.  Duncan let his right hand lay across her body.  The cool onyx gem of his ring pressed uncomfortably against her cheek, his pinky dug into the flesh between her breasts, and his index finger and thumb pinched her arm between them.  With his left hand reached over to a canister on his nightstand.  From it, he pulled a thumbtack from the canister and positioned it over the corkboard.  Realizing too late what this meant, Paige could only scream as the tip of the thumbtack pierced her left hand and dug itself into the corkboard.


Paige screamed and begged and cried.  The pain was excruciating.  She tried to struggle to get her hand free, but Duncan pressed her down with his palm.


“Quit struggling, bitch!  If you pull the tack out, you’ll just bleed to death!  God, try not to be dumbass for once in your rotten life!”


Duncan rotated the corkboard on the desk and, without letting up pressure on Paige, pinched her right arm.  Yet again a thumbtack emerged from the canister.  Yet again Paige screamed.  Yet again the thumbtack came down, this time through her right palm.  The process repeated as a thumbtack went through her right thigh.  The process repeated as a thumbtack went through her left thigh.  


When the process began, Duncan was relishing in Paige’s screams and cries for help.  Now after a few minutes of it, it was already starting to grate on Duncan.  He wanted to tell the whore to shut up, but he knew that she was already beside herself in anguish.  He went to grab a cotton ball and some duct tape.  First, he shoved the cotton ball into her jaw, effectively gagging her.  To make sure she couldn’t spit it out, he then applied a layer of duct tape over her lips, muffling what little sound she could still make.


Duncan looked over at the clock and saw it was about dinner time, so he left his new decoration on the desk without mounting it for now.  Paige could do nothing as his tormentor simply walked away, already bored of her suffering.  Now left with nothing but her thoughts, she contemplated her torturous situation.  There was surprisingly little blood on the corkboard given the severity of her injuries.  They seemed to have healed up almost instantly around the thumbtack.  There had been several times in which injuries she had sustained from Duncan would last days or even weeks.  It was certainly strange for her hand and thigh wounds to heal so fast.


She wondered what had been so different about this time in comparison to all the other times.  In order to keep her mind off the pain coursing through her body, she focused on why her healing had kicked in so soon.  


She remembered the conditions of the room.  Was there something about Duncan’s room that brought about her change?  Doubtful.  She had been subject to his whims here before and never been brought back so quickly from the brink.


She recalled the time.  Had she ever been tortured around dinner time?  Constantly!  That couldn’t be it.


She thought about the gruesome game Duncan had subjected her to.  The tack piercing her flesh, Duncan’s hand pressing down on her, the helplessness she felt …


That’s when a realization struck Paige like a bat against a fastball.  She started piecing things together she’d experienced since she was first taken by Duncan.  Things started to fall into place.  But she had to be sure.


Around 6:45, Duncan came back with his fingers smeared with pizza grease.  He walked over to the desk to see Paige lying where he left her, but something was wrong.  Her eyes were open, but blood was pouring from her mouth and she wasn’t responding to him.  He tried to prod her into action, but she remained limp.  He held his ear to her and heard she wasn’t breathing.


“Fuck!  How did the stupid cunt manage to die while I wasn’t watching her!?!”


In truth, she hadn’t.  She had simply bit the tip of her tongue off and held her breath.  She didn’t have a good vantage to see what Duncan was doing, but she could feel his greasy fingers feeling her.  Then she felt something that wasn’t his finger.  And as she felt it, the tip of her tongue resealed.  That’s when her suspicions were confirmed.


She knew why some wounds healed quickly while others didn’t.  She knew how Duncan was able to shrink people so small and then change their size at will.  She knew how she could return to her original size.  She knew how to escape this hell once and for all.

 

She knew she had to tell the others.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What was Paige's startling revelation?  Will she be able to pass this info on to the other shrunken captives?  All theses questions and more answered next time!

 

Really loved making this one.  I'd love to hear what you all think about this new installment.  As always, I'm always open to opinions and critiques.