- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back with another chapter!  Sorry this one took so long to come out.  This chapter and chapter 5 used to be the same chapter about the Monday schedule, but it got kinda bulky and a bit much for one sitting, so I split it in two.  Hopefully, I should be back to a more consistent content schedule.  I hope you all enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Duncan’s stomach grumbled as he made his way to the dorm.  It was almost 1:30 pm and neither he, nor his unwilling abductees, had eaten any lunch yet.  He decided to make a quick detour through the student center to grab something from the food court.  After pondering his choices, he chose to hit up the sandwich place, where he got a turkey club with a bag of chips and a drink.  Instead of sitting down in the seating area, Duncan left with his food to an unoccupied auditorium in the engineering building.  He knew there wouldn’t be a class in here for another hour and a half, but he looked around to make sure nobody was around anyway.  He could never be too careful with his secrets, after all. When he was sure he wouldn’t have to suffer any unexpected guests, he laid out his feast.


Angie and Faith dropped a short distance to the floor as Duncan released them for the last time today from their restraints. They were both a bit dazed from the fall, but were otherwise unharmed.  Faith started rubbing her aching wrists, though.  She hadn’t gotten a chance to be free during the Macro test, unlike Angie in the Calc test.  As a result, the weight of her body straining against her legs and wrists as gravity pulled on the bracelet made for a very uncomfortable travel situation.


Duncan lifted his impossibly large sandwich to his mouth and started wolfing it down.  A small piece of tomato dropped from the sandwich, which Faith hungrily scarfed down.  Angie hadn’t dared take any food she wasn’t directly given for fear of incurring Duncan’s wrath, but seeing that he didn’t react to Faith’s action at all, Angie guessed that Duncan was fine with them taking the scraps that fell from his meal, and that they might not be fed at all.  She began to fear that she may have missed out on the only morsel of food that she was going to get.


Surprisingly though, Angie’s fears were quickly assuaged.  Duncan opened up the bag of chips and held one of them out for the pair to enjoy.  Angie jumped to her feet, and happily made her way to the humongous chip.  Her joy was fleeting though, for no sooner had she approached Duncan to get a bite than he crushed the chip to bits in his fist.  He lifted his hand to his mouth and dumped the powdered chip into his gullet.  


Angie could feel her hunger gnawing at her.  She was beginning to get desperate.  She needed something in her stomach.  Anything.


Duncan held his hand down to Angie.  She could see a few shards of shattered chip embedded in his palm.  Angie’s mouth watered as she reached out to grab the salty, potatoey goodness.  She didn’t even notice Duncan’s other hand approach until he had already winded his finger back.  Unable to react in time, Angie ended up on the receiving end of a flick to the side of her head by Duncan.



“If you want me to hand you food, you’re going to have to beg for it.”


It really was Angie’s intention to hold her ground.  Though she didn’t have much self-respect, she had some and it was really all she had at this moment.  Duncan didn’t seem to appreciate the hesitation and flicked her again against her back.  Falling forward onto her hands and knees, she was about to get up when Duncan sent another flick right to her bottom.  She screamed and fully collapsed onto the floor.  


“Worthless bitch!  This is what I get for doing you a favor.”


With that, he brought his hand back to his mouth and licked it clean.  Angie felt completely broken.  She was weak, hungry, and hurt. The only food she was offered had been taken from her.  Her entire body ached from being brutalized by Duncan’s fingers.  She truly felt like she’d reached rock bottom.


Faith looked apologetically at the pitiable young woman.  Angie knew in her mind that Faith couldn’t do anything to help her, but she still felt that she should have at least done something.  Duncan casually beat Angie with one hand and ate his sandwich with the other, completely ignoring Faith’s presence.  By the time he’d devoured his last bite, Angie’s skin had turned a sickly purple from the bruises all over her body.


Having finished his meal, he tossed the two of them into his jacket pocket and made his way back home.  Angie’s nose ran and her entire body shivered as she tried her best to hold back her tears.  As she was sniffling, Faith removed her hand from around her breasts, revealing that she had slipped a shred of lettuce between them without Duncan seeing.


“Here.  I’m sorry about last night.  I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that.  You didn’t get anything to eat, right?  Go on, have this.  Just don’t let Duncan know I gave this to you.”


Grabbing the tiny piece of lettuce, it felt like the dams in Angie’s eyes finally burst.  She hugged Faith tightly and cried.  And cried.  And cried.  Faith lent her a shoulder to cry on as Angie sobbed while crunching on her lettuce for the entire trip back to the dorms.


When the group arrived home, Duncan dropped his captive guests onto the ottoman.  Sitting down on the floor in front of it, he slapped his right hand down on top of Angie.  He had spun his ring around so that the onyx gem on his ring collided with her kneecap.  She winced in pain as she felt herself grow larger in Duncan’s grasp until she was a foot tall.  Duncan took off his boots to once again grab Paige.  


“You’ve been a bad little foot-licker all day.  First you left my boots dirty, then you fucking wet yourself during my class, and you didn’t even keep me entertained during lunch.  I think you and I are going to have to spend some quality time together in my room to discuss your shitty behavior!”


Faith winced when he brought up his room, and Paige started having a full panic attack as Duncan went back to his room and slammed the door behind him.  Three things became very clear.  The first was that Duncan was going to be spending the rest of the day in his room doing god-knows-what to Paige.  The second was that Emily wouldn’t be shrunken back down, which seemed to put her in a mood.  The final was that Faith would be left at only 2 inches tall tonight.


Emily kicked the ottoman, causing Angie to fall on her face.


“Stupid bitch put Dunkams in a bad mood today.  I hope she gets what’s coming to her.”


With that, she stormed back over to her room.  After getting herself back on her feet Angie followed suit, with Faith doing her best to keep up with her comparatively short legs.  Emily was already piling up clothing to use as a makeshift pillow for tonight.  Faith wandered over into a corner trying to see if she could make herself comfortable with no luck.  She really didn’t like her prospects for tonight.  Suddenly, Angie grabbed her around the waist.  Faith didn’t know what was going on and started to panic.  Angie brought Faith over to the bed and set her down on top.  Faith was a bit stunned as Angie clawed her way up the bedside to join her.


“Sorry, it’s just … this is your space, and … well, this bed … after everything today … you know.”


“Yeah, that’s fine.  Thanks.  I’m glad we can get along; it’s been a while since I had a friend here.  Just don’t pick me up like that again!  It really freaked me out.  Do you want to hang out and do something fun while Duncan and Emily are out tomorrow afternoon?”


Angie nodded, while Emily gave a dismissive snort of derision.  Faith and Angie got off the bed and returned to the living room so that they could chill without Emily around.  As they were bumming around near the couch, something crossed her mind.


“Did you say Duncan and Emily would be gone tomorrow afternoon?”


“Yeah, Duncan has an Organismal Biology course at 2:30 and a Chemistry II class at 5:30, both of which Emily basically takes for him.  Both of them usually leave around 4 o’clock and don’t get back until after dinner.  If you’re thinking of escaping, I wouldn’t bother.  Trust me, plenty of people have tried and it hasn’t ended well for them.  Besides, you’re still going to be stuck at that height without Duncan’s powers, so there’s nothing stopping you from ending up in the same situation with somebody else.”

 

Angie understood what Faith was saying, but this was her best chance of getting out from under Duncan’s thumb.  She felt like she owed it to herself to at least try.  For the rest of the day, Faith chatted with Angie while Angie contemplated her escape route.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  And as always, any advice or criticism is always welcomed!