- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello again everybody!  Sorry this one was a bit late.  Basically, as I was writing this chapter, I added more and more detail until finally I had to split it into two chapters.  Even with that, this chapter is longer than usual.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Angie was woken abruptly the next morning when Duncan grabbed her tiny body and started shaking it violently.


“Wake up, bitch!  I need to get you prepared for the test today!”


He then turned around, and with his right hand grabbed Faith and started pulling her out of bed.  Faith tried to grab onto the mattress to keep herself from being taken away, but she shrank in Duncan’s grip until she was just as small as Angie.


Duncan grabbed two tiny chains from his desk.  Angie couldn’t tell what his plan was, but as they got closer, he could see one end of each chain had a pair of handcuffs, and the other a pair of legcuffs.  Duncan put the legcuffs on Faith and wrapped the chain around his arm, hoisting Faith upside down.  Duncan grasped Faith’s tiny wrists and handcuffed each one by one, turning Faith into a human bracelet.  Angie was scared, but realized fighting against Duncan would just get her killed at this junction, so she willingly stuck out her hands to be cuffed.  At least this way, she wouldn’t be dangling upside-down the whole way like Faith was.  Duncan took notice of Angie’s obedience and handcuffed her before legcuffing her.


Duncan lifted Emily out of the drawer and grew her back to the two feet tall.  Emily went to the living room and produced a small notebook and two small pencils.  Duncan took them from her and stuffed them in his pocket.


“You better have everything clean when I get back!”


“Of course, Dunkipoo!  I love you!  I hope you do well on your tests!”


As he slipped on his boots, he felt a small lump.  Duncan realized he forgot Paige completely.  Duncan figured that given she was tied up, there wasn’t much chance of her getting his boot cleaned anyway, so he put his foot back in and walked off with a third passenger in tow (or toe).


The first class of the day was Professor Holland’s Calculus II class, which meant Angie had the first test of the day.  Red plastic dividers had been placed between each of the seats.  They had put in place to prevent cheating, but it only made Duncan’s plan easier to pull.  As Duncan was given his test, he indiscreetly released Angie from the handcuffs, letting her fall into the bottom of Duncan’s sleeve.  From there, Angie was given a view of the problems, which she would solve in the small notebook.  Then if all went to plan, Duncan would let Angie out briefly simply copy the work from her sheet onto his test.


The test, as it turned out, wasn’t that hard.  Though Angie expected it wouldn’t, since the test was still pretty early in the semester.  Once she realized most of the problems were just applications of l’Hopital’s Rule, she made pretty quick work of the easy test.  


The problem came as Duncan started to copy down the answers.  Angie was holding the test for him to read when he heard footsteps approaching.  Not wanting to get caught, Duncan swept Angie and the notebook down into his chair.  Angie could barely get her bearings before Duncan’s thighs clamped down around her.


Duncan looked to the side to see Jeremy Holland gazing back.  Professor Holland was an old, but perceptive man.  He certainly wasn’t one to let cheating go on under his nose.  Duncan pretended to keep himself busy while Angie was smothered between his legs.  Angie began to overheat as she was sealed between two sweaty pillars of meat.  Her senses were assaulted by the overwhelming musk emanating from Duncan’s crotch.  Duncan had told her on the way to class that if she made even a peep, he wouldn’t hesitate to crush her into paste.  She just prayed that this would end before she passed out.


Finally, Professor Holland moved on, and Duncan discreetly placed Angie back on the desk.  With only a few seconds to spare, he finished copying Angie’s notebook and stuffed Angie back up his sleeve.  Duncan handed in his test, and made his way to the closest empty classroom to place Angie’s restraints back on.  Angie considered making a break for it, but escaping into a busy corridor at her size would almost certainly be a death sentence.  She decided to wait for a more opportune time to escape.


Duncan quickly re-chained Angie and made his way across campus to his next class.  Angie had assumed the next class would be a Macroeconomics class, since Duncan had been drilling Faith on the subject on the trip, but when they arrived, Duncan made no attempt to adjust Faith’s restraints.  The reason why became clear as the teacher started class.  This seemed to be an Introduction to Film Studies course.  


Angie had taken this course her first semester of freshman year, but ended up having to drop it entirely.  The teacher, Mrs Lambert, was a haughty, self-important shrew of a woman, who delighted in feeling like the smartest person in the room.  She would give extremely difficult tests that she heavily under-prepare her students for.  Angie couldn’t understand why anybody would ever want to be in her class, much less Duncan.  And Duncan didn’t seem to have anybody helping in this class either.


After listening to Mrs Lambert enjoy the sound of her own voice for almost an hour, they were finally able to leave.  Duncan slipped into the bathroom and entered one of the stalls.  Duncan undid our restraints and placed us on the toilet seat.


Duncan stared down at the tiny crew.  “If you want to shit or piss, do it now, or hold it until we get home.  I don’t want to have to deal with you two having an accident like my worthless little boot sucker.”


He stepped out of his boots and lifted Paige out of the boot.  Her duct-tape bounds were soaked as she wiggled uncomfortably.  Angie couldn’t help but feel sorry for Paige as Duncan dangled her body from a thread as he dunked her over and over again into the toilet bowl.  When he finished, he wrapped her body in toilet paper and rubbed her so hard her skin felt like it was peeling off.  He dropped the tiny square of toilet paper in the toilet bowl and the tiny woman back in his boot.


When he was done, Faith took this opportunity to relieve herself, but Angie didn’t want to have to use the bathroom in front of Duncan and the other shrunken woman.  She was determined to hold onto whatever bit of dignity she could.  It didn’t seem to bother Duncan, as he scooped them up and put them back in their restraints.


Duncan had about an hour before his next class, which we spent hanging out with his friends.  They were casually shooting the breeze and having a good time.  It would have been unimaginable to anybody watching Duncan that just a bit below his sleeves, two frightened women were chained up and being used as an accessory to the brutish boy.  Angie considered that maybe if he called to the friends that Duncan would be hard pressed to kill her in front of them, but she also didn’t know if they might be in on Duncan’s scheme.  Angie couldn’t risk it, deciding to wait just a bit longer to make her escape.


Duncan’s final class of the day was Macroeconomics.  With no dividers to hide Duncan’s actions, Angie wondered how he was going to cheat this test.  Duncan was passed a multiple choice quiz and a scantron sheet.  At this point, his deception began.  First, he slid Faith’s bracelet down to around his wrist.  He would lazily look over all the questions on the first page, giving Faith enough time to read the questions and come up with the answers.  After which, he put his left hand near the scantron sheet while using his right to flip the page.  He waited a bit and moved his hand back where Faith could see the page.  Angie looked over and noticed a couple of bubbles had been marked by Faith’s pencil.  While Faith was reading, Duncan began filling in the bubbles Faith had indicated.


This went far more smoothly than Angie’s test had gone.  She wasn’t familiar with this teacher, but he seemed overly occupied watching a video on his computer with headphones on.  In all honesty, it probably wouldn’t have even been that hard to cheat even without the ability to bring somebody in to do the test for you.


When the final bell had rung, Duncan brought his test up front and walked out.  On his way back to the door, he whispered only loud enough for his two tiny passengers to hear.

 

“Well, I hope for your sake that you did well.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So what did you guys think of this chapter?  I'd love to hear your opinions on this one!