- Text Size +

Duncan sat Angie on the ottoman for everybody to see.  Angie could see only pity in the eyes of the girl who’s name she didn’t know.  Emily let out a small “Hmph” and crossed her arms.  When Paige saw her, her eyes went wide and she started flailing around wildly, or at least as much as she could given the restraints.  Duncan cleared his throat to grab my attention.


“Angie, these two are Emily and Faith.  They’ll be your new roomies when you're not busy serving me.  And this bitch here …”


With that, Duncan tossed Paige high into the air.  Paige did what she could to scream as she plummeted to the ground, only to be caught between his thumb and index finger.  He presented her to Angie with all the flair you could present a tiny bound human woman.


“... is Paige.  You’re going to be replacing her on math duty.  Though from what I’ve heard, you two already know each other.  You should really hear how Paige laid on the praise!  She went on and on about how you were so smart and such a quick learner, really just the best person for the job.  Heck, if Paige had asked you for tutoring, maybe she wouldn’t be such a stupid cunt and actually get a worthwhile grade for a change!”


Duncan started squeezing on Paige’s body.  She started screaming at the top of her lungs, though the cotton ball drowned out most of the sound.  


“So we’re going to be giving Angie a trial run.  She’s going to be helping me on the test tomorrow.  If she does well, then I’ll give her the privilege of doing my math homework for the rest of the semester.  If not, well, let’s just say don’t get attached to her.  Since Angie is going to be working on math assignments for me while I’m still testing her out, I guess I need to find a new task for Paige to do.  Oh, don’t act all shocked, Paige!  I said that if you gave me the name of somebody to replace you, I wouldn’t squash you to a pulp.  I didn’t say anything about letting you be a lazy fucking freeloader!”


By this point, any energy Paige had left was spent.  She could do nothing but cry and whimper as Duncan reached over to his thick, black boots.  Angie felt conflicted.  She realized that she was only in this mess because Paige sold her out to save her own skin.  On the other, it was still hard to see somebody she knew be subjected to stuff like this.  Duncan pulled the cotton ball from Paige’s mouth.  


“I’m sorry!!!  I’m sorry!!!!”


For a few minutes, all Paige could do was apologize as she looked at Angie with regret and desperation.  When she had finally settled down, Duncan continued.


“Since you’re too stupid to help with homework, maybe you can start by cleaning the inside of my boots.  It better be spotless by the time I wake up tomorrow, or I’m going to leave you in there when I take them to class.”


Duncan gracelessly dropped Paige into one of his boots, and then brought Angie down to ground level.  He was about to return to his room, when Emily spoke up.


“Dunkipie!  Wait!”


Duncan, clearly annoyed with Emily, answered with a blunt “What!?”


“Well, it’s just that I did a very good job cleaning today and was hoping I could get some kind of … reward.”


Something about the way she said it struck Angie as off, but Duncan seemed to get a smirk from it.  He got down on his knees, and surprisingly enough, gingerly pet Emily’s check with his right hand.  Emily snuggled against the hand as Duncan tenderly caressed her.  It would almost seem friendly and affectionate, but she couldn’t shake the feeling this wasn’t as it seemed.  It became more clear as Faith, as she’s apparently named, tried to leave and return back to her room.  Faith, who had earlier stood only as high as Emily’s stomach, was now only a head shorter.  Emily was shrinking, and shrinking fast.  The bindings covering her private areas began to slip off as Emily let out a low moan.  By the time Duncan had pulled his hand away, Emily was almost as small as Angie.


Duncan sat on the ground as his socked feet approached Emily from either slide.  Just before the bottoms of his feet were about to close around her, he quietly whispered, “Ready?”  She timidly nodded.  Slowly, he pressed his soles together, trapping her between the balls of his feet.  He rubbed them together as Emily’s body was rolled between them, as limp as a ragdoll.  


Angie could only imagine how painful this must have been, but one would never guess from the look of ecstasy plastered across Emily’s face.  Emily for her part didn’t offer even the slightest bit of resistance.  She allowed Duncan’s feet to bend and manipulate her body any way they saw fit.  She passionately kissed his socks as his toes squeezed and pulled on her body.  

 

Angie, feeling overwhelmed by the day she just had, escaped to the pet bedroom to get some sleep.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Building a bit on the characters in this time around.  Gotten a bit more into the action, though it's going to start ramping up from here.  As always, your thoughts and opinions are always welcome.