- Text Size +

Jodie was sitting in her first class of the new semester.  She had chosen to take this Introduction to Film History class, because it seemed like a fun elective.  From what she could gather from the students last semester, it had been a real ball-buster of a class until the old teacher disappeared under mysterious circumstances.  The new teacher was apparently excellent, so she signed up for it as an elective.


As she was hanging out, she decided to eye up the other women in the room.  She made it no secret that she was interested in other women in that special way.  She would obsessively hit on other women.  Sometimes they wouldn’t reciprocate.  Sometimes they would, but Jodie’s penchant for escalating things too quickly would dampen those plans.  But Jodie was a free spirit that never let rejection set her back for too long.


As she was ogling a cute blonde on the other side of the room, an absolutely gorgeous brunette sat down next to her.  Large breasts hugged tight by her crop-top, which showed her toned belly.  Tight booty shorts that left little to the imagination about her curves.  


But most important to Jodie, she was wearing sandals that showed off her pretty feet painted with yellow nailpolish.  Jodie was infatuated with women’s feet, so she had a hard time prying her gaze away.  She only did when it became clear the stranger had noticed.  Embarrassed, Jodie tried to play it off like it didn’t happen


“I don’t think I’ve met you before.  My name’s Jodie!  What’s yours?”


“Um, I’m … I mean … My name’s Angie.”


That certainly came as a shock to Jodie.  Given her powerful frame and revealing wardrobe, Jodie hadn’t expected such a soft voice and timid demeanor from this woman.  Did she say her name was Angie?  She would have to remember that.


Class started, but Jodie was still distracted by the woman next to her.  She looked so intimidating and unapproachable.  She looked like the sort of woman that could take anybody she wanted and leave anybody devastated by her rejection, but beneath that hid a gentle soul that wouldn’t hurt a fly.


Or at least that was Jodie’s interpretation.  There were, in fact, three flies in particular that would have disagreed with her assessment.  For unbeknownst to Jodie, Angie’s soft voice wasn’t the only secret she was hiding.  In truth, Angie had three shrunken people in her possession struggling to free themselves from her clutches.


Mrs. Beth Lambert had always loved being the center of attention in her Introduction to Film History class.  So even though that class was under a new teacher, Angie let Beth be front and center on her body.  Sandwiched between her massive mammaries, nothing but Beth’s head peeked out against the crushing weight of her soft breasts.  The air wasn’t fresh, and it was humid beyond belief, but Angie knew how much pressure she could put on Mrs. Lambert before it’s too much.  After all, you don’t keep a person for as many months as Angie has kept Beth without knowing a thing or two about their physical limits.


But Mrs. Lambert’s punishment may well have been considered a reward compared to Emily’s punishment.  Since Angie had to get acquainted with Emily’s dirty snatch when she let Duncan use her as a condom, it was really only fair to punish that action in kind.  The walls of Angie’s vag squeezed and dribbled on Emily’s tiny body.  She knew that any scream she made would be immediately punished, so she stopped herself from speaking out.  She couldn’t bear the thought of losing the one bright spot in her capture by this uppity bimbo.


This bright spot, of course, was Duncan.  Initially, Angie had wanted to flush him down the toilet like the piece of shit he was, but she thought of an even more fitting punishment that would also let her see the extent of her new powers.  Angie had shrunken Duncan down until he was as small to Emily as Emily was to Angie.  Then Emily was given Duncan to take care of.  Duncan had spent his life treating the women he kidnapped as disposable property.  Now he was the shrunken property of a woman, who was herself the shrunken property of somebody else.  He was currently being cradled in Emily’s damp compressed arms as she hugged him like a stuffed animal, trying to get her mind off the disgusting situation she was in.


As the teacher was trying to give his lecture, Jodie wrapped her arm around Angie’s shoulder and pulled her in close.  Mrs. Lambert felt Angie’s boobs devour her as Jodie’s body pressed Angie’s breasts together.  She attempted to scream, but her mouth was covered by a wall of tits.  Angie was uncomfortable, but didn’t want to cause a scene in class.


Seeing her initial hesitance as an invitation to go further, she placed her hand down in her lap, which not only made life less comfortable for Angie, but also the two detainees in her private place.  This had been a step too far for Angie, who had enough of Jodie’s antics.  Angie moved to an adjacent seat further from Jodie.  She wished Faith was still around to talk to about all this, but she moved to a different school closer to home after she had been brought back to her original size.  


Faith and Angie did out Duncan as their kidnapper, and DNA found in his room matched other victims of the crime.  However, even though the police searched for him, they never found Duncan to bring him to justice, for obvious reasons.  Faith was reunited with her parents after being missing for so long.  Angie was thankful she had only been kidnapped for a week before escaping, since she couldn’t imagine her parents going through what Faith’s parents did.  She and Faith talked occasionally, but not that frequently.  Angie just wanted to give her space to heal.


After class ended, Jodie went to go hit on the blonde, which went about as well as when she hit on Angie.  Angie knew that Jodie was clearly making the women around her uncomfortable and overstepping people's personal boundaries.  She decided she had to do something.  Twiddling her ring between her fingers, she went up to Jodie.


“Hey Jodie.  I just moved into a new place this fall, and was looking for a new flatmate.  You wouldn’t happen to be interested in rooming with me, would you?”


Jodie jumped at the opportunity.  She agreed to meet Angie at her place at 4:00.  To top it all off, Jodie slapped Angie’s ass as they went their separate ways, leaving a small bruise on her backside.  If she had known what would be in store for her, she probably would have shown a bit more restraint.  But being fair, Angie really did want to be flatmates with Jodie.

 

After all, Angie had always preferred flats to sandals anyway.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And with that, this story has drawn to a close.  I'd like to thank everybody who made it all the way to the end of this story.  For me, I've been writing this story for over a month, and been theorycrafting for it for far longer.  I couldn't be happier with the results.

 

Now that both my ongoing series are done, I hope you look forward to some of my new projects.  I'm going to be experimenting with some stuff that I think you all will really enjoy.  I now have a twitter, so if you want to follow to keep up with my latest updates, you can do so at https://twitter.com/ii_survivor

 

Thank you for watching and enjoy your day!  Until next time ...