- Text Size +

 

Angie woke up the next morning before anybody else.  She had a plan, but needed to confirm a few things about Duncan’s ring in order for her plan to work out.  Besides, planting the seeds for the plan at this point would make steps later on considerably easier.  First, she approached Duncan’s jacket, which was still at the kitchen table from when he took it off last night.  She tossed Emily’s black stealth dress into his right sleeve, making sure that it was in a place Duncan wouldn’t notice.  With that done, she hopped onto the ottoman and made herself presentable.

 

When Duncan got up, he made his way to the other room, when Angie called out to him.  Surprised, Duncan went over to see what was up.

 

“Wow, looks like you're up early.  What’s the deal?”

 

“Well, it’s just … last night when … while we were … when you …”

 

Angie just pointed at Duncan’s crotch.  She was becoming sick to her stomach, but she really needed to play this up so it would be believable.  It seemed like Duncan finally got what Angie was trying to get him to do.

 

“Oh, do you mean this?” Duncan said as he slipped his pants and underwear down to show off the girthy rod that had brought Angie to tears last night.  “One ride on my dick, and the stubborn little virgin’s already become a greedy little cock slut! Go ahead and tell me what you want?”

 

“Can I … can I touch it just one more time?”

 

Angie struggled to keep herself from vomiting from what she was about to say, but it was the only way she was going to get the information she wanted out of Duncan.

 

“Trust me bitch, when I’m done, you’ll have done a lot more than just touch it.”

 

Angie leaned forward and deliberately positioned herself too close to the edge.  She got the desired effect, which was to fall off the ottoman onto her face and break her nose.  Duncan laughed at her.

 

“Looks like Angie’s a little too small to ride the cock carousel today!  What’s a little whore like her to do?”

 

He turned his ring so the gemstone faced into his right palm.  He picked her up in his grip and held her to his face.  His gemstone was touching her leg, and her nose was healing.  That much Angie already realized.  She knew the gem was what made her heal, but she had grown plenty of times without touching the gem.  So she asked.

 

“I’m sorry I’m too small to … I mean I can’t … maybe if I was bigger …”

 

Duncan fidgeted with the ring so the gem wasn’t touching Angie.  Instead the silver part of the ring was touching Angie.  Duncan began to make her grow so he could do all sorts of naughty things with her, but a look at the clock showed him that if he didn’t want to be late to his Calculus II class, he needed to hurry up.  Professor Holland took attendance, and Duncan didn’t want his tardiness to affect his grade.  Reluctantly, he shrunk Angie back to an inch.  Angie realized that the silver band of the ring was what controlled the shrinking.

 

Things were going great for Angie so far.  She not only gained all the information she wanted and got herself on Duncan’s good side,  but also managed to avoid having to do anything sexual with him.  Her cup size even went up when she healed her nose, which confirmed that part of the ring’s powerset too.  

 

But she hit a few snags at this point.  Growing and shrinking had gone just as slowly as usual, and since Duncan had been in a hurry and still didn’t rush the growth job, that was probably just a limitation of the ring.  Duncan went to put her legcuffs and handcuffs on, but was going to put her one his left wrist instead of his right.  This would set the plan back a bit, but she had a way around this setback.  Importantly, she made a show of willingly putting the legcuffs and handcuffs on herself.

 

As they headed to class, Angie started kissing Duncan along his left arm, or at least the places she could reach.  Duncan noticed, but couldn’t really say anything about it with spectators around.  He didn’t want to draw attention, which Angie knew would bite him in the ass later.

 

At Calc class, Duncan let Angie out of her chains to take notes for him to copy at a later date.  Angie was glad for that, since it meant she both had a chance to get over to his right wrist, and showed Duncan that she had gotten the cuffs on her correctly the first time.

 

After calc class was done, she went over to Duncan’s right wrist and started kissing it just like she did with the left.  Figuring that Angie was trying to butter him up for sex later, he let her chian herself to the right hand this time.  It gave him a rush, knowing how much Angie was willing to submit to him now.  He got up, and after giving his wrist a shake to make sure the cuffs were secure, he went to go hang out with his friends.  If he had checked them thoroughly, he would have seen her handcuffs were secure, but her legcuffs were anything but.  Instead of actually putting her legs in the cuffs, she put her legs into the sleeves of Emily’s dress, and tied the torso of the dress to the cuffs.  That way, it still felt like it normally would, but Angie could slip her legs out of the sleeves and make a run for it at a moment’s notice.

 

When Duncan got together with his friends, he started to brag about his exploits with Mrs. Lambert.  Angie would have been very upset if she had planned on sticking around, but this was the moment she had been waiting for.  She slipped her legs out of the dress sleeves, latched onto the ring, and slid it off his hand.  The second she hit the ground, she bolted away.

 

Duncan tried to pursue, but his friends asked why he was leaving so soon.  He had to give an excuse, but this gave Angie a solid head start.  Duncan needed to get his ring back from Angie, but it wasn’t going to be easy for him.  Usually when he travelled through the halls, he deliberately chose crowded halls, because it made it harder to hear any noise his prisoners were making, and it made travel on the ground too difficult if they didn’t want to get stepped on by an unsuspecting bystander.  

 

This dynamic shifts, however, when he has to pursue a shrunken woman.  While travel along the ground is difficult, it’s certainly not impossible.  But for Duncan, travelling through crowded throughways while trying to keep his eyes to the ground to watch his target was proving to be more than he could handle.  He kept bumping into people and drawing attention to himself.  People around him were pulling his attention every which way as they told him to watch where he was going and demanding apologies.  Even though the size difference should have made it almost impossible to get away from Duncan, the crowd leveled the playing field.

 

A thought crossed Duncan’s mind that he might be able to use Faith as a hostage to get the ring back.  If he threatened to kill Faith, maybe Angie would bring the ring back.  There were two problems with this plan though.  He hadn’t brought Faith with him, because he was planning on skipping Macroeconomics today.  He also couldn’t go back to the dorms to fetch her, because Angie would get away.  She had the ring to use as evidence against him, so as unbelievable as her story might be, she could easily prove it to be true.  So as bad an option as trying to chase Angie was, it was Duncan’s only option.

 

Angie realized that trying to grow in this crowd would be slow and would eliminate the advantage she had getting away from Duncan, so instead, she shrunk herself a little more.  It wasn’t much, but it was enough to get her handcuffs off.  Angie needed a place where she was both in a crowd and could grow in private without Duncan at her back, and she knew exactly where that place was.

 

Angie made her way to the gym with Duncan in hot pursuit.  Angie remembered that Faith told her annoying frats took up most of the machines on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.  Today was no exception, as the gym was packed to the brim with sweaty frat boys.  As Duncan tried to push his way through in pursuit of Angie, one particularly burly individual took offense to getting shoved, and shoved Duncan back.  This erupted into a fight, during which Duncan lost track of where Angie was.  

 

Duncan managed to escape the fight with one more black eye and two fewer teeth than he started.  He went down the path he had seen Angie go and arrived at the changing rooms.  Looking around, he noticed the handcuff and legcuff chain sitting in front of the women’s locker room.  That would be a problem for him, but he set about trying to get into the women’s locker room without drawing suspicion.  In his panic, he didn’t realize he had been baited and Angie was actually using the mens locker room to grow.  Inside one of the closed-off changing rooms, she managed to grow back to six feet tall while Duncan was still trying to get into the wrong locker room.  But Angie had no clothes to change into, and couldn’t really wander around naked.  If she drew attention now, Duncan might escape, and he needed to be punished for his crimes.

 

Angie noticed a frat boy with an extra towel and beckoned him over.  She told him she had accidentally gotten into the wrong locker room and needed to get back to the women’s locker room, but her clothes had gotten taken away.  It wasn’t a very convincing lie, but the dude was thinking more with his lower brain and handed over the towel without questioning it.  It felt really odd to Angie being fawned over like that.  Her body used to repulse people, so getting this sort of positive attention now was a bit surreal.  But she had bigger things to worry about.

 

As Angie left the boys locker room, he saw Duncan getting into the girls locker room.  He was apparently convinced the coast was clear, so that was good enough for Angie.  Grabbing a 10 pound weight from a rack, she snuck up on Duncan and clocked him in the back of the head with it, knocking him out cold.  Before anybody else could come along, she dragged Duncan into a changing room and began to shrink him down.  When he finally regained consciousness, he realized just how dire his situation was.  He was inside his own jacket pocket, chained in his own cuffs, heading towards his own dorm.  Angie had restrained him and changed into his clothes to get out of the gym.  Now Angie had his keys to rescue his slaves.

 

Duncan had to accept the fact that he was well and truly beat.


 

Chapter End Notes:

And with that, the day is saved!  Please tune in next time to see what happens with all the familiar faces we came to know in the final installment of Angie's Abduction!  Thanks again to everybody who's been with me on this wild ride for the past month.  Looking forward to bringing you the conclusion next time.

For those looking for updates on when the last chapter is coming out, or on upcoming projects, follow me on my discord.