- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

DISCLAIMER: The following work contains extreme sexual themes that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Be mindful of the tags.  Viewer's discretion is advised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Angie had been in Duncan’s room before, but it didn’t really set in in last time just how filthy everything was.  Trash and used condoms littered the floor.  Stains of all varieties decorated the carpet.  A rotting scent of decay and death choked the air out of the room.


Emily made herself at home, flopping down onto Duncan’s bed and making the box springs creak.  She made no effort to hide her excitement to get some action with Duncan, especially at Angie’s expense.  She already felt liquid trailing down the side of her leg as she prepared to be mounted.


“Go ahead, honey!  My pussy is waiting to be filled with your cum.  Fuck me as raw as you want!”


Duncan grinned.  “That’s okay.  That won’t be necessary.”


That response was something that neither Emily nor Angie had expected.  They expected even less that Angie would be completely enveloped in Duncan’s fist.  It was blisteringly warm inside this fleshy prison.  Heat emanated from all sides, barring the cool touch of his silver ring.  Suddenly, Angie felt herself expand inside Duncan’s grasp.  She grew until she was a little more than seven inches tall.  Emily got up, clearly upset.


“What do you mean ‘that won’t be necessary’?  After I put myself out for you, you still don’t want to to have sex with me?”


“Oh, don’t get me wrong.  You’re not leaving this room until I’ve used that slutty pussy of yours so hard you won’t be able to walk straight!  But I’m not going to be fucking you raw.”


“Why not?”


“Because I only asked Beth to have sex raw because I ran out of condoms.  And as it just so happened, I managed to find one spare condom lying around!”


He held Angie next to his cock, showing that she was exactly as tall as his erect cock was long.  Emily still didn’t quite understand where Duncan was going with this, but Angie was acutely aware.  She struggled desperately as he grabbed each of her legs and roughly pulled them apart.  Her body flailed as the tip of his cock came closer and closer to the gap between her legs.  She could feel bones being pushed to the side as his dick forced its way into the gap until his mushroom came into contact with her pussy’s entrance.


Emily watched on, giggling at the faces Angie was making as her body was being torn open to accommodate the veiny monster making its way inside.  Duncan adjusted his grip so that his palm wrapped around Angie’s waist as he pulled her down over his shaft.  The metal barbs holding the round onyx stone inside Duncan’s ring cut into Angie’s side, burying into her like claws.  Now even if she could have slipped his cock out of her pussy, she was trapped like a fish on a hook.  


Finally, not an inch of Duncan’s cock was exposed as his cock dug all the way into Angie.  Her body bulged up to her neck with Duncan’s dick.  She prayed that she would finally faint from the pain, but instead, her body started to conform around his penis, as though it had always been inside her body.  His hand left her body, leaving tears from where the metal had dug into her.


Emily burst into laughter about how ridiculous Angie looked skewered and bloated by Duncan’s cock.  How had she ever felt jealous about such a pathetic little creature?  She squatted down until she came at eye level to Duncan’s dick, and by extension Angie.


“Aw, what’s wrong sweetie?  Why are you crying?  Don’t you want to see what it’s like when a real woman has sex?  Why, you should be honored!  Without breasts like these …” she said as she caressed her thick, pillowy milk jugs, “... or an ass like this …” as she slapped her ass, sending a ripple down to her ass crack, “... then you would normally never get a guy like Dunkipie!  Thankfully, I’m letting you get an up-close and personal look.  Your welcome!”


Emily gave Angie’s body a sharp flick, which caused Duncan’s dick to twitch.  Like a dog wagging its tail, it meant that Duncan was incredibly happy with how things were going.


Emily stood back up and bent over with her ample rear facing Duncan.  Angie screamed as her body was rubbed against the puffy, wet lips of Emily’s pussy.  Duncan grabbed a fistful of Emily’s thick ass in each hand.  He was hardly the gentlest of lovers, but all that mattered to Emily was that he was hers and nobody could take him away from her.


After Angie was thoroughly coated in the slime dripping from the entrance to Emily’s meat cave, it was time for the main event.  Emily moaned loudly as Duncan put his dick inside her.  Angie’s head went in easily, but her shoulders didn’t quite go in on the first attempt.  But Duncan plowed through, dislocating Angie’s arm.  From there, he sheathed his cock inside her until his bush tickled her body.  In and out was Angie thrust.  Emily buried her face into the foot of Duncan’s bed.  With each thrust, the bedsprings squeaked louder and louder.


Angie was surrounded on all sides by Emily’s slick, pulsating walls.  Her insides were overwhelmed by the searing heat of Duncan’s cock filling every inch of her body.  She truly and sincerely felt the despair and anguish of becoming nothing but a condom to these cruel titans.  Little more than a disposable bag to hold this sadist’s cum, just to be tossed to the ground and forgotten like so many other condoms littering the ground.  She lost track of time as seconds dragged on for hours in this hellhole.


Finally, the moment Angie had been dreading came.  Between the sound of creaking bedframes and moaning giants, Duncan uttered the words “I'm cumming!”  A torrent of semen filled Angie.  Her body could barely handle just his penis; now her body was being inflated like a water balloon.  But as her body began shutting down from everything going on, she felt herself being pulled away until finally she got some fresh air.


Emily couldn’t stop laughing at Angie’s beaten, swollen body.  “What’s the matter, slut?  Was he more than you could handle?  I guess an ugly little toad like you should have stayed in her lane!”  Duncan’s warm, sweaty hands peeled the broken woman off his dick and tossed her to the floor, where she lay in a pile of used rubber condoms, leaking Duncan’s fluids.


Angie rested on the ground feeling her consciousness fade.  Bitterness filled her heart about the unfairness of it all.  She had done everything asked of her, and she’d still die a broken shell on her tormentor’s floor.  As she was about to close her eyes one final time, she saw Duncan reach down to grab her one last time, but instead of the warm sweaty grip she had felt when Duncan handled her before, nothing but an icy chill touched her body.


It looked like Duncan had changed his mind about picking her up, because he immediately went back to Emily to try some more positions.  They did these one’s raw, because to quote Duncan, “It looks like my condom broke!”  They laughed about it like her demise was some sort of joke.  She lay there as the pain …


… was gone.  Angie was startled.  She was on the verge of dying, but now she just felt a slight ache.  Her body had returned to normal, squeezing every ounce of cum out of her body.  She didn’t even have any scars from where the ring’s hooks dug into her body.  She opened her eyes slightly to check if this had all been some sick dream, but the sweat-soaked bodies of Duncan and a fully grown Emily confirmed the reality of the situation.  Even if it didn’t, the squeaking of the bedsprings as Duncan and Emily did their deed was enough besides.


So what had happened.  She had no injuries, but everything she remembered really happened.  She could even see blood on Duncan’s ring from when it cut into her earlier.  Then Angie had a revelation.  This exact situation had happened on Wednesday.  She had gotten hit by Duncan’s ring during, and he complained about getting blood on it, despite the fact she had no cuts on her body.  She quickly double checked every inch of her body to be 100% certain she had no cuts.  Her legs were fine.  Her stomach was fine.  Her chest …


...was suddenly heavier than it had been.  She had grown a cup size for no apparent reason.  She had been shamed about her chest size by Emily and felt bad about herself, and now her chest was magically bigger.  Didn’t something similar also happen Wednesday with her weight?  And it was about the same time the ring incident happened too!  History was repeating itself and Angie couldn’t figure out why.  


Her mind raced, grabbing every little bit of information she could remember from the past week.  She fixated on the few moments before she got better.  Duncan reached down for her, but didn’t pick her up, and the thing that touched her didn’t feel like Duncan’s hand.  She looked at Duncan’s hand when it hit her.  She had felt that cool metallic feel before.  It was Duncan’s ring.  The same one that was still bloody.  And that realization was followed by another.  Duncan’s ring was a circular silver band with an oval onyx gemstone.  Paige’s final note!  It wasn’t talking about Duncan’s keychain at all!  It was talking about his ring.


So what did the words mean about the key if it didn’t literally refer to a key?  The key to Duncan’s, they key to Duncan’s, the key to Duncan’s … powers?  Yes, of course!  That’s what must have happened!  He must have used his ring to heal her injuries.  She thought about what other times she had felt the ring touch her.  That’s when she remembered something huge.  When she had first gotten kidnapped, when Duncan was growing her on Monday, even just now when she was being adjusted to use as a condom, she had felt the ring on her body!  It must also be the key to her shrinking and growing!


As the two horrifying lovebirds explored each other’s bodies, Angie contemplated her escape.  Now that she knew about the ring, it was almost trivially easy to escape.  She went through every possible scenario in her mind until she was certain that she could get herself free.


Emily and Duncan finished their night of debauchery and Emily took Angie back to their room.  She could hear Angie breathing when she held her to her ear.  Earlier, she might have gotten upset that her plan to get rid of her competition had failed.  But now Angie stood as a trophy of Duncan’s love for her.


Emily, being full size, decided she deserved the bed, so Faith and Angie had to sleep in a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of the room.  Well, at least Faith was sleeping on them.  Angie was still awake as the gears turned in her head.  Duncan and Emily might have made today the worst day of her life, but she was going to break free.


And it was all going down tomorrow.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What sort of plan has Angie cooked up for us?  Will Angie successfully break away from her captor's clutches?  Tune in next time to find out.

 

Don't forget to follow my Discord for more info on when new chapters and new titles drop.