- Text Size +

Without Duncan and Emily’s presence to keep the fire of anger alive inside Angie, her fear and anguish began to set in again.  Angie had no plan for how to go forward.  She wanted to plot an escape route now that she was no longer under the nose of her captor, but he was thoroughly emotionally drained


Faith gave Angie a hug.  She remembered everything she went through when Duncan kidnapped her.  She remembered the grief and desperation to return to the people who loved her.  She had needed a friend back then more than ever, but what people there were were either unsympathetic or lost their lives for Duncan’s amusement.  She wanted to be there for Angie no matter what.


Angie held Faith tightly.  “Thank you!  I’m just … I’m just overwhelmed right now.  I don’t *sniff* I don’t know what I’d do without you.  When *hic*  when we’re alone at the house … when *hic* Duncan takes us both on school days...”


Faith held Angie close, but those last words brought something to mind that hadn’t even occurred to her to be concerned about.  So many things had happened over the last few days, and the situation hadn’t come up until now.  Angie could tell that Faith wasn’t telling her something.


“Faith, what’s *hic* wrong?”


“Well, the class I help Duncan with is pretty easy.  And the instructor doesn’t really do much instructing.  So usually Duncan just skips that class when there isn’t a test he needs to take or collect.  I’m sorry, but I’m not going to be joining you out for a while.”


Angie felt her heart sink into her stomach.  For three days a week, she was going to be alone with Duncan, doing god knows what.  Duncan could do anything to her and nobody would ever know.  This was going to be her life from this point forward.  She dropped to her knees and just started sobbing.


Faith brought Angie over to the ottoman and snuggled up with her.  Angie knew that this wouldn’t last, and that tomorrow, she was going to have to navigate life as Duncan’s bracelet and toy alone.  But for right now, with Faith by her side, everything felt all right.  She was able to calm down and think more clearly.  But by that time, their time alone together had already subsided and the jangling of the padlock outside indicated that their captor had returned.


He and Emily both seemed to be in a good mood today, talking about what a great job Duncan had done in the lab today.  Angie knew that Duncan had probably just let Emily do all the work, but Duncan kept on going on about it like it was his accomplishment.  She felt her blood boil as the anger that had dissipated earlier was back in full force.


Emily was dropped to the ground while Duncan went to prepare something for dinner.  As Emily went to check on Duncan, she saw Angie glaring at her.  She knew that Angie didn’t like her, but the feeling was mutual.  The little skank was getting between her and Duncan, and that wasn’t something she could just let slide.


Never in Emily’s entire life had she felt less certain that Duncan cared about her than today.  She had always been Duncan’s favorite tiny woman, ever since he shrunk her down in her freshman year of high school.  She was constantly bullied by the popular girls, who would mock her fairly unimpressive appearance on good days, and physically beat her on bad days.  She was smart, but the people around her resented her.  The school never believed her about any of this, and her parents were always away at work.  She had worried that there was nothing better for her until she met Duncan.


Emily had never met somebody like Duncan before.  He appreciated her intelligence, gave her the affection she’d always felt was missing, and even stood up against the bullies that had been tormenting her.  So when Duncan offered her a chance to escape her life, she took it.  Duncan shrunk her and took her home.  From there, their relationship blossomed.  Duncan gave her everything she could ever want.  All she needed to do was simply give him a bit of help in class, and she would get everything she wanted in life.


Other women entered and left Duncan’s life over the years, especially after he moved on to one of the best colleges in the country thanks to her excellent work.  But Emily had known none of them ever meant as much to Duncan as she did.  She was the only one to always do what she was told even when it was unpleasant.  She was the only one to be with him from the first time he ever acquired his powers.  She was the only one that had lasted more than a few months.  She knew that they would be together forever.


That is, until yesterday.  Not only had Duncan started looking Angie’s way, but apparently he had also started a long-term relationship with that gross perverted film teacher.  Emily had never been more afraid of losing everything.  While they were out, Duncan was bragging to one of his friends about how great his night with Mrs. Lambert had been.  Emily really didn’t want to hear this discussion, but by the time it ended, she was glad she did.  A certain piece of information came out that Emily was certain would fix both of her problems at one.


So Angie could give Emily as many dirty looks as she pleased.  Emily didn’t care even a bit if she glared at her, or hurled insults at her, or even hit her.  Angie may as well get all of her anger and vitriol out now.  After all, …


… Today was going to be Angie’s final day.


Dinner concluded without much issue.  The shrunken women had all gotten their fill.  Duncan hadn’t shown particular roughness with any of the girls, and one would think that the day would proceed smoothly from there.  But Emily had other ideas.


“Dunkie, can I ask you a favor?”


“What do you want, bitch?  Why the hell are you bothering me?”


“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help it.” she said as she allowed the sleeves of her dress to slide down to her chest, giving an ample view of her cleavage.


“After all, being around somebody as handsome and smart and powerful as you all day?  Of course that would make me feel this way.”  The dress now rested entirely on her hips.  Her breasts swung free as she started to bend over.


“I can’t hold back any longer.  I need you!”  She sat down as she kicked the dress away beneath the kitchen table.  She spread her legs for everybody to see between.  Her labia was puffy, red, and practically engorged.  Syrupy liquid oozed from her folds.  Duncan looked down at her with a hungry smirk on his face, like a lion looking down from a rock at an injured gazelle.


Duncan picked her up in his right hand as Emily began to grow.  Soon, she went from standing comfortably in one hand to Duncan needing both hands to hold her.  Then she grew to three feet tall, four feet tall, five feet tall …  By the time she was done growing, she was actually about a head taller than Duncan.


Emily put her right arm around Duncan possessively, stroking his chest with her left finger.  “I know you must be feeling so pent up after that cunt of a teacher wouldn’t let you into her pussy.  If it had been me, I wouldn’t have left a man like you without giving him what he wants.  So why don’t I fix her mistake?  I can’t let my man get emasculated like that after all!”


Emily sat down on the kitchen table, causing it to creak beneath the naked bombshell.  “I know we don’t have that braindead bimbo Paige anymore, but we still have plenty of disposable little homework slaves to play with.”


She reached behind her and grabbed one of the tiny women.  “They exist for you!  Any one of them …” she said as she realized she grabbed Faith instead of Angie.  She quickly swapped the two out behind her back hoping Duncan wouldn’t notice. “ … would be good enough for a little fun.  Please!  You know you want to.” she said stroking the bulge in Duncan’s pants.

 

Duncan brought Emily and Angie into his room, and closed the door.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is this the end of Angie's story?  Will Emily get away with her plan?  Or does Duncan have something else up his sleeve.  Tune in next time to find out.

 

As always, join me on discord for updates on when new chapters drop.  Any critiques or comments are always appreciated.