- Text Size +

 

That night, Angie couldn’t sleep well.  What she had seen that afternoon had been etched into her mind.  She had terrible nightmares about what would have happened to her if she had failed on Monday.  If she had been the one in Paige’s place.  She tossed and turned all night.  Thankfully, the bed was quite large, so she didn’t disturb Faith’s slumber.  However, when Faith did wake up, she saw Angie having a fit in her sleep and tried to get her up.


“Angie, it’s okay!  What’s wrong?  Are you having a bad dream?”


Faith didn’t know the details on what happened to Paige yesterday, but she had enough information to piece together the jist of it.  She felt bad for Paige, but if she was being completely honest with herself, she knew that Duncan had done worse before.  She knew she had to be strong for Angie, however, so as Angie woke up with tears in her eyes, Faith did her best to comfort her.  She didn’t know if she was doing a good job, since she really didn’t believe anything was going to get better.  She knew better.  But there was still an innocence to Angie.  Faith didn’t know why, but she didn’t want Angie to give up.


Angie for her part was distraught.  She still felt like she should have done something more for Paige.  She was scared and did nothing.  It didn’t matter that there was really nothing she could do.  Her nose leaked and her eyes ran like faucets as Faith had to drag her to the ladder to start the Thursday morning routine.  Faith ended up having to maneuver down the ladder with one hand on the ladder and the other around Angie.


As it turned out, though, that hadn’t actually been necessary.  As Angie and Faith left the room with Emily shortly behind them, they discovered that Duncan had opted to sleep in.  The living room was empty, and the door to Duncan’s room had a pair of panties hanging from them.  Angie recognized them as the ones Mrs. Lambert wore last night.  She must have forgotten to take them as she left, and Duncan had hung it as a trophy for Angie to see specifically.


Angie thought she was going to cry again, but no tears fell.  She thought she would be sad, but all she felt was a slowly simmering anger.  How dare Duncan?  He kidnapped her and god knows how many other people.  He forced them to do his work for him, because he was lazy, he tortured women for his amusement, he killed people for his sexual gratification.  And he was genuinely proud of himself for that.  Angie knew she was going to make Duncan pay for what he did.  That she was going to stop him so that he never hurt anybody ever again!


Faith could tell that the mood had shifted, but that’s when Duncan finally made his appearance.  He wasn’t dressed at all today, letting his assets swing free for everybody to see.  Emily’s mouth watered at seeing her well-endowed stallion of a man.


“Good morning, bitches!  Sorry I’m a bit late; pounding sluts in the ass for hours really takes a lot of wind out of your sails.  Since Angie did such a good job yesterday, I decided to give her a treat.  You see, I noticed my cute little vouyer scoping out my goods while I was having my private tutoring session.  So no underwear for my daily foot rub today.  But really Angie!  If you wanted a peek, all you needed to do was ask.”


Neither Angie nor Emily took this well, though obviously for different reasons.  But Duncan didn’t care as he plomped on the sofa and kicked his left foot up on the ottoman.  He was about to grow Angie for the same setup as Tuesday, but Emily stepped up and insisted on tending to the left foot.  Shrugging, Duncan grabbed Emily with his right hand as she grew in his grip up to eighteen inches tall.


For about an hour, Angie kneeled in the shadow of Duncan’s foot stewing in her own indignation as she licked the gigantic soles.  Emily was really going the extra mile for Duncan, even more so than usual.  She sucked each toe individually, then licked the sole and top of his foot.  She even tried to massage his feet with her breasts.  Faith was trying not to get in the way as was normal for her.


Duncan eventually went to get dressed before he made lunch.  While Duncan was away, Angie noticed that his doorkeys were sitting on the table unattended.  Remembering Paige’s last message to her, she figured she at least owed it to Paige to figure out what she was trying to get across.


But it wasn’t meant to be.  Angie started hustling over to check on the keys, when she felt something whack her straight in the gut.  She was sent rolling by the strike, feeling like she had been hit by oncoming traffic.  She looked to see what she had been hit by, and was shocked to see Emily’s foot coming towards her.  Emily towered above her, and apparently hadn’t noticed her underfoot.  She tried to crawl away, but Emily’s sole rose over Angie and landed square on her legs.  The pressure increased and Angie was legitimately scared that her legs would be reduced to mush.  That’s when she heard something.


“Oh, sorry.  I didn’t see you there.  You really should watch where you’re going.  I know that just because a butt-ugly whore like you got to see Duncan’s cock on your first week, you think you own the damn place.  That Duncan is just going to shove us all aside for you.  But at your size, you can’t just run around doing what you want.  Otherwise, somebody a lot bigger than you is going to crrrrush you underfoot!”


Emily punctuated that point by grinding Angie’s left ankle under the ball of her foot.  Emily then continued walking as if nothing had happened.  Angie tried to make her way to the table to check on Duncan’s keys, but her ankle was completely shot now.  She limped to the table with no obvious way up.  It didn’t matter anyway, since Duncan came back dressed just a few seconds after she reached the table.


Angie had at one point felt a bit of pity for Emily.  She was stuck in such a horrible situation for the sake of a one-sided romance.  But by now, Angie was just tired of her crap.  And lunch only made things worse.


Duncan started bragging about his exploits with Mrs. Lambert.  After all, since Angie already got to see it firsthand, it would be unfair if the others didn’t get to at least hear how I fucked that tramp.


“... and I had that whore practically begging for it.  You saw it too, didn’t you Angie?  That bitch had slept with a different student each week, but now that I’m in the picture, she’s already asked for another date.  If a sexy slut like that could be towed in by me, imagine what it would have been like for a little virgin like Angie!  How about it, Angie?  Oh, but you couldn’t have Paige as an extra, because … well you know!”


Duncan started laughing, but he was the only one.  After that, Emily started acting even more hostile to Angie, and Angie started acting even more hostile to Duncan.  Angie wanted to leave, not wanting to be subject to any more of Duncan’s degrading comments.  She couldn’t though, because her busted ankle kept her from going up or down the ladder attached to the table.  She finally got some reprieve, when Emily “accidentally” knocked her off the table.  If she hadn’t landed in Duncan’s lap, then rolled down his boots, she would have taken a nasty splat onto the floor.


After lunch, Emily was finally shrunken down.  She once again donned her black dress and hid inside Duncan’s sleeve.  The pair left, and Duncan locked up behind them, leaving Angie alone with Faith once more.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Things have certainly gotten heated this episode between Angie and Emily.  And it only gets hotter next time, so tune in to find out what happens next.

Tell me what you think!  Definitely interested in hearing your opinions on this one.