- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: The following work contains extreme sexual themes that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Be mindful of the tags.  Viewer's discretion is advised.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Duncan grabbed his teacher’s bubbly butt.  Beth’s body shook as she felt a finger slide against her back.  She could feel it snake along her tailbone until it made its way down until it disappeared into her ass crack.  That’s when she felt something press its way inside her.  Duncan slid a finger into Beth’s tight asshole.  She gripped the sofa cushions tightly.


“Wait, please be gentle!  I’ve never done something like … this ... before!”


“What, don’t tell me you’ve never had anal before!  Do you mean to tell me you’ve never had your asshole penetrated?  That you’ve never had a cock between those thick buttcheeks of yours?”


Duncan looked over to where Angie was hiding and smirked.


“Then I guess somebody’s in for a treat today!”


Beth was having a hard time getting used to having Duncan’s finger up her ass.  It was a sexual experience unlike any she had done before.  That’s when the second finger entered her.  Her anus had never had  something inside it before, so it was still very tight.  It took everything in her not to scream in pain.  It felt like her skin was tearing.  She was about to beg him to stop when she felt a different sensation.  Duncan started expertly massaging her anal walls, applying pressure in ways she couldn’t have imagined.  The pain she was suffering started to take a backseat to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her body.  Her back began to arch, only making her feel the finger’s presence even more.  Her toes curled and she moaned loudly.


“Aaaooohh! Duncan!!  Don’t stop!  More!!  Please, Duncan!  Don’t stop!!!  Ooooaaaah!!!!!”


Duncan laughed.  He hadn’t expected to be able to get his slutty teacher to moan like a virgin.  She had acted so cautious before, only to now be screaming his name at the top of her lungs.  Duncan leaned in.


“But I have to take my fingers out.  After all, if I don’t, how will you get to enjoy the main attraction!”


Paige was struggling to breath.  Being tiny and stuck in Duncan’s penis was bad even in the best circumstances, but especially as Duncan got more horny.  Duncan’s cum began to rise above her chin as he got more and more turned on by his teacher.  Suddenly, the light that had so briefly returned went away again.  Paige had guessed where her destination was going to be, but she hadn’t anticipated the smell.  At such a small size, the odor coming from the teacher’s hole was unbearable.  She tried to hold her nose, but only ended up sinking further into the cum.


Duncan’s fingers exit Beth’s ass with a meaty ‘shlick’ and ‘pop’,  He looked down at his fingers, wiping them off on the side of his leg.  It’s clear she didn’t clear up the passage before she came here.  At first, he was a bit disgusted, but that only meant that the little co-pilot in his cockpit was going to be in for an even rougher ride.  So he teased her asshole with the tip of his dick until it finally slid in.


Beth feels Duncan’s thick, warm penis enter her from the back.  Her pussy started to leak like a faucet.  She brought her hands to her glistening lips, but Duncan pushed them away and instead used his own fingers to please the horny teacher’s pussy.  


Beth’s entire body ached.  She knew she wasn’t going to be able to walk straight after this, but she didn’t care.  Having both her holes stuffed as Duncan’s shaft scraped her insides was too much to handle.  


“EEUUUGHH! DUNCAN! HARDER! HUUUEEEGHH! FILL MY ASS UNTIL IT’S A SLOBBERY MESS!  USE ME UNTIL YOU CUM! AAUUUGH!”


“Look at you, Beth!  You act like hot shit all the time, but the second you get even the slightest bit of cock in your ass, you become my submissive little bitch!”  


Paige’s entire world shook.  Her face was submerged and she felt pressure bring her upwards.  She tried to stay down.  She didn’t want her life to end in a pervy teacher’s asshole.  She just needed to survive this situation.  If she could just get somewhere that she could be revived, she could escape this hellish room once and for all.  But escape was looking less likely as she was rocketed out of Duncan’s penis and into Mrs. Lambert’s smelly cave.  


The giant pair both came.  Paige was deep inside Mrs. Lambert’s ass, trying to clear a path to breath.  To make matters worse for Paige, Mrs. Lambert hadn’t even cleaned herself up beforehand, so the thick warm cum mixed with her ass sludge to make a gooey light-brown gunk.  


Paige tried to claw her way out as Duncan’s cock started unplugging the hole.  She had so much to live for still, and she knew how she could save herself and everybody else Duncan had shrunk.  She just needed to free herself.


Beth felt the gunk inside her slosh around and tickle her insides.  As Duncan went to go use the bathroom, Beth started to finger her backside.  Now that she’d gotten a taste for anal, she couldn’t imagine life without it.  Unfortunately, this spelt the end for Paige.  As the giant teacher fingered herself, she pushed some of the goop back into Paige’s lungs.  Unable to breath, her struggles became weaker and weaker, until finally she met her end in the butt of a perverted teacher that didn’t even know she was there.


Angie hoped for the best, but suspected the worst.  In all likelihood, Paige was gone.  That’s when she noticed that Duncan wasn’t actually heading for the bathroom, but instead the room she was in!  She backed away from the doggy door and pretended to be doing something else, when Duncan in all his naked glory came in and made a beeline for her.  Picking her up, he gave her a toothy grin.


“How did you like that, shrimp?  Paige might have only been able to get me a ‘C’ in Calculus, but I think she’s definitely gotten me an ‘A’ in Film!”




Chapter End Notes:

Looks like things have taken a turn for the worse for our heroine.  How will she go on with one of her compatriots fallen?  You'll have to see next time.