- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: The following work contains extreme sexual themes that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Viewer's discretion is advised.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mrs. Lambert quickly hustled inside and shut the door behind her.  She looked worried.  Her face became a bit flushed at the sight of Duncan’s barely clothed body, but she didn’t turn her eyes away.


“Shhh!  Not so loud.  What would everybody think if somebody saw me entering the men's dorm at this time of the day?”


“They’d probably think that you’re a dirty pervert that’s been sleeping with her students, Beth.  And that makes sense because you are!”


“Come on, Duncan.  Seriously.  I couldn’t look my husband in the face if he knew -”


Duncan slowly pulled his underwear down just far enough to free his throbbing erection.  Mrs. Lambert's eyes widened and mouth stood barely agape. The fear and trepidation in her eyes replaced with excitement and lust.  She could feel a shiver going down her spine as Duncan put a hand on her shoulder.


“If he knew that you were here with me?  If he knew that I’m about to satisfy you like he never could?  If he knew that you were going to ride *this* bad boy, all... night... long?”


Paige was going through a living nightmare.  Just a few minutes ago, Duncan had shrunk her down and inserted her body into his urethra.  Now her prison was shaking to the sound of his heartbeat, the smell of sex was becoming unbearable, and the water level was starting to rise.  No, not water, but Paige tried not to think about what exactly she was swimming in.  She knew she had to get out, and getting caught up in how hopeless her situation was wasn’t going to help.  


Duncan’s hands shifted to the top button of Beth’s blouse.  She didn’t resist as her first button was undone.  Duncan’s hands brushed against her sensitive breasts as he greedily grabbed the next button.  Beth tried to hold back a moan as the next button was undone, and the next. His hands were by her stomach.  She giggled despite herself as the next three buttons were undone, eliciting a smirk from Duncan.  He undid the final button.  As the last button was undone, his finger hooked into the waistband of her skirt.  Beth couldn’t hold herself back from a moan as Duncan’s hands probed near her special place.  A place that she had promised to her husband and her husband alone.  A place she had let student after student defile.  


A place she hoped would be defiled once more tonight.


Angie was in the next room over as Duncan undressed his teacher.  The inch-tall woman peeked through the doggy door, watching as Mrs. Lambert’s skirt landed with a plop on the floor.  She knew Paige was in trouble, but what could she even do?  If she made her presence known, Duncan would only punish her.  Even if Angie could tell Mrs. Lambert about all the people Duncan had shrunk, it was likely Duncan would just add her to his collection.  She wanted to turn away.  She didn’t want to see what almost undoubtedly would happen to Paige, but she couldn’t pry her eyes away.


Beth now stood almost naked, with only a skimpy white bra and a set of frilly white panties.  Duncan looked at her choice in undergarment with amusement.


“Looks like my serious, no-nonsense teacher was wearing something special under her clothing.  To think that all day while you were teaching, you had all of that hidden away.  But I do have a question for you, Beth.  And I’m sure you’re just waiting to answer it.  After all, when a student has a question, isn’t it the teacher’s job to let them know the answer.  So tell me, teach, have you shown your husband that sexy little number?”


Duncan leaned in close to his teacher, until his mouth was so close to her ear that Beth could almost feel his lips against her earlobes.  Then, he said in a whisper that was almost too soft to be heard.


“Or did you get them just for me?”


Beth didn’t say a word.  She couldn’t say a word.  But the bright patches of red on her cheeks and the dark patches of grey on her panties were the only answer Duncan needed.  Duncan put his hands on her cheeks and guided her head to his rock-hard cock.  Just like Duncan needed no words from Beth to get his answer, Beth needed no words from Duncan to know what came next.  Getting on her hands and knees, her tongue crept out of her mouth.


Paige could hear the conversation going on overhead, and was now even more desperate to escape.  She screamed for help at the top of her lungs, but her tiny voice had no chance of reaching the horny giants.  Paige felt her prison shake as Beth’s tongue made contact with Duncan’s dick.  His cock would be pressed into his pubes by her tongue only for it to stand back at an angle as her tongue moved away.  This repeated until the small sliver of light coming from Duncan’s slit was suddenly blocked out.  Paige knew this could only mean one thing.  She tried to push against the inside of his cock to try to brace herself, but it was too slippery and she only ended up splashing in her cum ocean.


Angie grew more concerned for her friend as she saw Mrs. Lambert’s lips clasped around the tip of Duncan’s cock.  It only amplified as her mouth descended his shaft, taking more and more inside.  She could only hope Mrs. Lambert wasn’t the type to swallow.


Duncan enjoyed having Beth between his legs, bobbing her head as her tongue licked every bit of flavor from his dick.  But now that he was lubed up, it was time to get on to the main attraction.  Duncan lifted Beth’s head from his cock.  He brought her over to the sofa and pinned her down.


“Are you ready?”


“Don’t forget to put on your condom.  I need to have my big piece of meat wrapped.”


“I ran out.  Don’t worry, I’ll pull out if I remember to.”


“What, no!  I’m not on my birth control today!  You can’t fuck me like that!  What if I got pregnant?  My husband would never forgive me!”


Normally, Duncan wasn’t the type to take no for an answer.  There had been more than one occasion that a woman had refused to go farther with her, only to get fucked anyway.  After all, when a person has the power to shrink women, it becomes far easier to dispose of evidence.  But Duncan noticed movement on the other side of the room.  He looked over to the entrance to the room he kept his tinies in.  The doggy door was being held open, and a tiny was hiding behind it, ducking back out of view once she realized she had been noticed.


Emily?  No, she hated seeing him with other women.  Faith?  Unlikely, she’s never expressed an interest in his playtime before.  That can only mean … Angie.  Duncan smirked.  It seems like his little bug wanted a demonstration of what he could do.  That wouldn’t be too much of a problem.  He was sure he could come up with an arrangement for her, Beth, and himself.


If it’s a show Angie wants, it’s a show she’s going to get.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What does Duncan have in mind for his teacher and the tiny woman trapped in his cock?  Will Paige free herself in time?  Check in next time to find out!