- Text Size +

[A Commission for HaloGTS]

 


(Giant Female Pokemon Unaware Vore, Crush, Destruction and Paw-play)

It was a hot and sunny day and in the middle of a city, with a name that wasn’t important, something big was about to happen. A trainer by the name of Tulip had been collecting fire-type pokémon for as far back as she could remember. She loved fire-types and, although she didn’t like having to do this, she also got some grass-type pokémon as well. She needed those since anyone with water-types managed to K.O most of her party in one go. Like many trainers, she had entered the city with the plan to relax and to find exciting new things to do. With her were some pokémon she would heal at the nearest Pokémon Center first before any of that. Perhaps she had pushed them too hard in the previous battle?

Before she entered the Pokémon Center, however, she was curious about something. Out of all of her pokémon there was one she had been neglecting to use for a while, Braixen. She wondered if she was even injured and hoped she hadn’t left her in pain for too long. “Let’s take a look at you” she said cheerfully as she found Braixen’s pokeball. She clicked the button and saw the usual flash of red and white light as Braixen was coming out. That’s when things went wrong immediately. Why was the flash so bright?!

Suddenly, the entire city was engulfed in a bright flash of white light as many of the people and Pokémon there shielded their eyes from it. In the bright white light, red light was also taking shape and soaring up and into the nearly cloudless sky. It was taking shape and the millions of people below stared up in amazement and fear. When the light suddenly faded, a massive shadow loomed over most of the city but what caught everyone’s attention was the crushed thousands beneath the paws of a gigantic being. Tulip, who had perished, was among thousands that had been crushed like dust along with the buildings around them by none other than her pokémon, Braixen.

Insanely larger than the city, an enormous Braixen stood out in the blue sky as a goddess-like figure. Her shadow covered as much of the city in darkness as a solar eclipse and entire blocks, once thriving with life, had since been erased by her mere presence on top of them, her paws having crushed them into non-existence with her unbelievable weight, at this size, alone. Braixen herself appeared confused. Where was she and what had happened to her trainer?

Braixen imagined she must be on some kind of strange toy-holding area or was it some kind of virtual world for her trainer to store her pokémon away? Neither answer mattered as she looked down at what she was standing on. Far below her, she noticed what looked like a really small model city and within that, there appeared to be very tiny dust-sized little bugs. Giving a smile, she decided she might play with this city and perhaps the other city nearby as well. Her first action was to lift her foot. For the people below, the ground shook and trembled and countless people started to panic, scream and run as her foot was lifting up into the air.

Before anyone could prepare themselves or call for aid, they were forced to watch, with horror, as the black paw of Braixen came crashing down with a giggle that boomed across the entire city. The paw slammed down into a part of the city, annihilating everything in that area. Skyscrapers, smaller buildings, cars and people were all reduced to a concentrated and compressed mush beneath her paw. Without much of a care, Braixen slid her foot across the ground.

After watching several entire parts of the city being crushed and obliterated, many of the other residents were trying to flee in a shamefully brash and aggressive manner. It didn’t matter, however. Even as the military was getting ready to start attacking the giant pokémon, time was already up. Within a few seconds, the military base, another huge portion of the city and countless lives were squished and squashed into blemishes beneath her large sliding foot. Braixen giggled again as she saw how much of the city was reduced to a mess of dirt, how it was completely ground up and was absolutely unaware of the millions of people that died due to her simple action.

Enjoying destroying the city, she was quickly lost interest in it and started to walk towards the other city. Before she left, however, she gave a sly grin, turned around and jumped up. For the survivors of the disaster and their Pokémon, they all looked up at the towering and goddess-like being with reverence and fear. Nearly 78% of the city was gone from her just sliding her foot across most of it and from just standing on part of it before that. Nothing the survivors could think of was even close to defeating a being so big that their tallest skyscraper was like a grain of sand to her. Just when people saw her colossal figure beginning to move on, many rejoiced with tears in their eyes. Was this the end of the destruction? They then noticed her jumping back.

The jump ended as all things in the air did, with a heavy fall. Braixen crashed down on the centre of the former city and the force that came with it was world-ending. Cities far off and around the world began to suffer earthquakes, trapping and killing countless people. Tsunamis were generated and wiped some living areas completely off the coasts of many countries close by. Worse still was what happened to city she landed on. Her paw became an omen of pure death. Every living thing in the city was completely wiped out as a tsunami of dirt, destruction and the shockwave itself destroyed everything in its path.

Braixen herself was surprised at the crater of the city. Was this all that remained? She would complain to Tulip, if she could, about how fragile this play area was later. As she thought about this and began stomping across the lands towards the next city, she didn’t know that Tulip, like countless others, were dead specks coating the bottom of her pretty black-bottom paws. Upon reaching the next city, which barely took more than a few long strides, she thought about what to do about this particular city.

Meanwhile, in the city, people had already received news of what was going on in the neighbouring city. Even without the screams of fear from the others over half-finished calls, it was obvious what had been happening and what was about to happen. The gigantic pokémon was more terrifying of an existence than the god of pokémon themselves. As people watched her majestic and divine figure far above them, many of the citizens below felt they couldn’t possibly comprehend what might be going through her head. No doubt things they couldn’t possibly grasp themselves.

Braixen was thinking on how best to destroy this city too. She didn’t want to be hasty because of just how pitifully tiny and weak it was. She was sure if she leaned forward and blew on it, she’d kill half the inhabitants alone. Such weak little bugs were almost cute. Still trying to think on what to do, she sat down in front of the city. This led to a loud rumble and shaking of the city as many of the cars, houses and people on the outskirts of the city were promptly killed instantly and crushed like the specks of dirt, they were, beneath Braixen’s rear.

As she thought, her tail idly swayed about behind her. This created massive winds that uprooted houses, sent people flying high into the sky and anything the tail brushed against was ripped apart completely. It wasn’t long before everything behind her was reduced to a horizon of dirt and invisible to her eyes, dead people and Pokémon, most of which were no longer even in one piece. After only pondering for a moment, Braixen got a brilliant idea. She stretched her legs out and placed them on either side of the city, blocking the bugs from escape. She then slowly shifted her feet until they were both facing each other with most of the city between them.

People didn’t have any time to register what was going to happen before the tectonic feet began to slide towards one another. The ground, buildings, cars and people were being squished beneath one of the two feet, being pushed along by the sheer power of them or running from them and into the centre of the city. There was no escape, however, as soon the feet were nearly touching and all the remaining living people in the city were cowering and screaming as the feet were coming towards them from either side.

Braixen didn’t hesitate as she suddenly slammed her feet together. All the people between her two giant soles could only let out one final scream of terror before they were all pulverized. A large group of people, thousands in one place, were mashed into such a big pile of visceral remains that they succeeded in making the smallest of red stains on the bottom of Braixen’s paw but it was still too small for her to pay attention to. After having crushed them all, she happily rubbed her soles together, grinding the city’s dead occupants and city itself into dust that fell from her soles and into the messy pile of grounded up debris that once held life.

Braixen was surprised by just how much she loved this new play area. She was going to be sure to thank Tulip so much for this incredible experience later. Seeing that there was nothing left to break, she hopped back to her feet, causing further earthquakes globally. It didn’t take long for her eyes to settle on another city and it only took one skip to reach. She crushed it with ease and pouted as millions or more were killed by her paws alone. Seeing how she was being too careless, she quickly shifted over to the next city and pondered about what to do with this one. After some brief thought, she got a cruel idea and blew a small flame at the city, watching it get engulfed in seconds.

The inhabitants of the city saw the blazing inferno that was coming towards them. Scared, they prayed for mercy from Braixen, far above them, but were met with a scorching heat that melted off their skin and turned their ash into dust instantly. The entire city was reduced to blackened and charred ash with even the fire-type pokemon becoming charred husks as well. Seeing this, Braixen worried that she had spoiled another city too quickly but got excited, when she noticed the people trying to escape.

As millions of people that had evacuated the city hours before were trying to leave, they felt a sudden roar as many of them turned in time to see a large pink mountain sliding across the land towards them. People died when floods of saliva drops engulfed them and left it impossible for them to get out in time but for the majority of the people there, they were forced to endure as them and all those around them were scooped up by the giant Braixen in one go.

Braixen had licked up the large group of bugs she saw leaving the city and without a care, swallowed it all. It did taste both icky and sweet but she didn’t care. She had never seen such a fun place before and quickly got up to explore more of this world and more of the millions of tasty bugs she could crush or devour at her will. Thus began the world’s end at the pretty paws of Braixen.

 

The End