- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wilfred joins his wife and Celeste for breakfast.

 

+++

 

 

 

Walking down the stairs, Wilfred made a soft groan as he could hear the voices of both Celeste and his wife chatting with each other. He deliberately delayed his morning ritual with the hope that Celeste would already be gone for her jogging routine. A thing she always did every Thursday before school and was literally the only thing in life she took seriously.

Their voices sounded awfully cheerful — quite the contrast with their falling out of yesterday.

Wilfred sacked up and entered the living room. Donned in a windbreaker jacket – with big flashy letters of some sports brand printed upon the chest and her own name on the back – Celeste sat at the dining table, eating a bowl of low-sugar cereal mixed with skimmed milk. Below that, she wore loose white shorts and a pair of running shoes. As Celeste heard Wilfred entering, she looked up, locked her eyes on him, and gave a curt smile before she took another bite.

Well, that's new. Wilfred thought.

Celeste not only confirmed his existence – which was already a specialty in itself – but also took the trouble of smiling at him.

Wilfred granted himself a swift moment by admiring his stepdaughter before walking to the kitchen where his wife was rummaging about. Celeste was already absorbed in some magazine when Wilfred's eyes were shining unabashedly over the smooth surface of her bare legs she'd just crossed over each other.

God! Those legs! Those awfully perfect young legs!

He gave himself a mental smackdown when a lump was already forming in his underwear. He grimaced as a twinge traveled through his lower region.

It surprised him that his member was even capable of standing at attention. Especially after last night. After what he had seen.

A person! A tiny person! Roughly the size of his thumb was standing in Celeste's palm! Waving and squeaking with his little voice!

He had moved away from her door just in time before the cat drew Celeste's attention by purring at his legs. After he took a leak, Wilfred returned to bed and gaped at his wife for almost an hour as he contemplated if it was a wise thing to do to wake her up and tell her what he just saw. Would she believe him? Does he even believe it?

When he asked himself how he would react to such a story, it was enough motivation for him to just lay down and try to get some sleep.

But his member was still hard. Rock hard. So he went for a wank instead.

One time. Two times. Three times. And that blasted thing still refused to stand down. Dreaming of Celeste as a giantess gave his junk a healthy incentive to operate at great lengths. However, seeing Celeste as an actual giantess was like pumping his junk full with an excessive dose of Viagra, ready to transform his gentleman into one nuclear-powered jackhammer on a roid rage.

Wilfred eventually lost count and cried himself to sleep when his poor shaft was utterly rubbed to blisters. The following day he was forced into another go with his wife when he was unwittingly spooning against her soft hump with his engorged member. After a cold shower, his dong finally went limp. Still, Wilfred made a certain precaution by dressing into a loose oversized shirt to cover the tent – which would undoubtedly be formed by the sight of Celeste – in his pants.

He resisted the urge to bow down in front of her – a thing he already had done innumerable times in his dreams – and scuttled his way to the kitchen to greet his wife.

"Hey there, tiger," Emma said in a whispery, sultry voice while greeting him with a beaming smile. While kissing, her hand was quick to discover the granite-hard lump in his pants.

"Looks like someone still has some unfinished business here," Emma winked while massaging his junk and looking at him with an all-devouring glare.

"What? Does it hurt?" Emma said, a bit concerned as she saw a grimace forming on his face. "After a hat-trick? You're getting old," she kissed him.

Wilfred gave a sigh of relief when his wife's fingers finally let go of his shaft after a playful squeeze.

Wilfred beamed a simpering smile as he saw Emma grabbing a plate from the lower drawer while sticking her cute butt out exaggeratedly and sensually while giving him a naughty smile.

He felt guilty. Emma was totally convinced that it was her doing and her physical appearance that caused his explosive sexual arousal. She should never know that it's all due to the unintentional doing of her 18-year-old daughter, Celeste.

"Good thinking there with the shirt," she whispered in his ear.

"Thanks," Wilfred replied, a bit forced, and grabbed some breakfast for himself. A bowl of low-fat quark with chunks of fresh fruit to fight the upcoming belly and a long-drink glass of red bush tea.

"Bon appetite!" Celeste said in a totally uncharacteristic friendly manner as both Wilfred and Emma joined her at the table.

"Bon appetite!" Wilfred replied and sat down.

"Already finished here," Celeste showed her empty bowl with a smile.

Wilfred smiled back, "Well, in that case, Merci, madame,"

A warm glow traveled through Wilfred's body when Celeste curtsied him with a dazzling smile. A smile which Wilfred was fairly sure about that it could melt every boy at school into long-life servitude to her whims.

As he started eating, he could not prevent his eyes from stealing a furtive glance at Celeste's legs which were still crossed below the table. He gave himself an inner slap on the wrist for doing that. Such an act was not only an inappropriate thing to do as a stepdad, but it only made it harder for him to maintain a proper attitude, for such a sight only bulged his member more painfully.

He saw Emma smiling at him from across the table. She was obviously content with the fact that her husband and daughter were finally conversing with each other like normal people do.

"Did you know that it's France ethic to keep both hands above the table during a meal?" Celeste said.

Wilfred looked at her, abashed, "No… no, I didn't," and quickly placed his other hand – which was resting on his lap – on the table.

Both Emma and Celeste smirked.

"He's funny, mom," Celeste said.

"I'm sorry, by the way. I should not have said those things about your mother," Celeste added all sincerely.

Wilfred gave her a mournful smile, "It's okay… I'm sorry too. I overreacted a little bit."

After a short silence, the somewhat tense atmosphere altered into a mellow ambiance – inviting for more small talks to take place.

As Emma stood up to walk to the kitchen, Wilfred saw Celeste scribbling something down on a small piece of paper.

She placed it on the table between her and Wilfred and looked at him with an inscrutable glare.

Wilfred bends his head to take a look at the text written on the scrap of paper.

I KNOW WHAT YOU SAW LAST NIGHT… it stated.

Celeste's glare remained blank when Wilfred looked back at her with questioning eyes.

Before he could conjure some sort of response, his wife, Emma, was already returning.

"Anyone?" Emma asked while presenting a plate of freshly baked sugar bagels.

"Don't mind if I do!" Celeste said. Wilfred watched with a cocked eyebrow as her hand reached out, greedily, to snatch a bagel and stuff it in her mouth. Celeste's behavior was quite controversial regarding her strict diet. One moment, her steel-discipline can decline tasty small bites as everyone else is feasting around her, while at the next, she chooses to devour handfuls of greasy snacks.

Wilfred holds his hand up as Celeste grabs another bagel and offers it to him. "Got to be gentle to the tummy here,"

Celeste shrugs and decides to keep it herself.

As Celeste and Emma continue their frivolous small talk, Wilfred stays on the sideline and contemplates recent events.

Is that girl pulling my leg here? Wilfred eyed her as he watches her talking to her mother all frantically about clothes and fashion and stuff.

A movement in the corner of his purview caught his attention. Wilfred's eyes widen when he saw Celeste's hand cupped around her tea mug in a way so that only he and Celeste could see it.

The thing was gradually shrinking! And then growing again! His eyes shot to Emma, who seemed completely unaware of this happening. She talked all frenzied about some silent retreat in the mountains she participated in a few months ago. Celeste just kept nodding while listening to her mother as she pretended that nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Sweet lord of the seven seas! The girl can shrink! She can actually alter the size of things! Wilfred rubs his eyes in disbelief as he gaped at the mug, which kept shrinking and growing again. One side of his mouth tightened as a jolt of pain stitched through his lower region. Where his member felt like a solid piece of granite before, it was now solidifying painfully into a diamond-like cone, bulging out aggressively as if it wanted to tear its way through the skin.

Seeing his deepest sexual desire becoming a reality, Wilfred could do nothing less than to mindlessly fantasize while gaping at Celeste's sexy hand. First, it was the mug, shrinking. Then, he saw a car, a tree, himself, a building even! – shrunken down to minuscule size next to Celeste's slender hand. That seemed impossible, though, shrinking a whole building down – including its people. The thought was utterly thrilling for Wilfred nonetheless. Her power would be phenomenal! The things she could do…

"Earth to Wilfred! Helloooo!" Emma's voice tore Wilfred out of his moment of mind-wandering.

"Yes, he's back," Celeste's smile greeted him.

"Well, are you open to Celeste's proposal to go jogging with her sometimes?" Emma asked.

"It would certainly be gentle for your tummy," Celeste winked.

Barely landed, Wilfred answered absentmindedly, "Huh… yeah, yes, of course. When? Right now?"

Emma and Celeste grinned, "Easy there, cowboy. Always let things sink in before agreeing to something. Why don't you let me know your answer in the morning," Celeste smiled and tapped him on the back as she stood up to leave the table.

To Wilfred's consternation, the shrunken mug of tea was still standing there – openly on the table and smaller than a freakin marble! Wilfred quickly snatched it up before Emma could see it and stuffed it in his pocket.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!