- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Celeste is enjoying her omnipotence at the expense of the world.


+++

"What difference is there?" Celeste mumbled as she gaped at her outstretched hand in front of her face while sitting in her bedroom chair.

These last few days, Celeste contemplated heavily about life and, in particular, about religious issues.

Where do we come from?

Who created us?

Who watches over us?

Where is the one who watches over us?

The most common name people use to describe this creational force is God. But we never see him or her, or they, or it. People say that God is all-seeing and all-powerful. But what makes someone a God? Do you have to feel unconditional love for your subjects and be sinless to be qualified as a God? Or do you also have to possess unlimited power to comply with its conditions?

Unlimited power was something Celeste had. She could do anything. If the wish was there, she could blow up the sun, just like that. She could even resurrect it after it had been destroyed, all in a matter of seconds.

Or create a twin clone of the sun so it would not feel so alone anymore. Celeste almost did but refrained from actually carrying out such an act. She had only a slight notion of physics, but even she – with her common sense – understood that the consequences of creating a second heat source in the galaxy would lead to disastrous events throughout the planet. Sure, Celeste possessed the power to do something about that, but the complexity of such a task would be tantamount to working. And Celeste loathed working. She preferred to have things come to her easily.

Good thing she was omnipotent. Screw God! If that guy even exists. No one has ever seen him. And here Celeste was, all-powerful and beautiful, and in the flesh.

People should be worshipping her instead. And they will. Celeste will make sure of that.

As Celeste sat lazily in a chair, passively observing her hand, a ticklish sensation compelled her attention to shift to her right leg. A barely visible speck was trudging over the smoothness of her bare thigh. Celeste quickly learned that Wilfred had a thing for feminine legs – especially thighs.

He could wander around on his stepdaughter's legs for hours while speck-sized and never get tired of it. He'd frequently asked Celeste if he was allowed to live on one of her legs. But the Goddess had other plans for him.

Celeste wanted Wilfred to be her foremost missionary.

It was Celeste's aim to establish a new religion centered around her. Her ultimate goal was to see every human on the planet worshipping her.

With omnipotent power at your disposal, you easily made everyone submit to you. But that was not the way Celeste wanted to reach her end goal. A thing like that just would not feel authentic. She wanted the world to embrace her out of their own initiative. Wilfred had told her several times that a thing like that would never happen. There will always be proponents and opponents.

"Then I will make them," Celeste had stated. She did not care if they loved or feared her as long as they believed her to be the ultimate power in the universe.

Celeste's fingers groped the fabric of her skirt, pulling it slightly upwards to reveal more smooth skin for Wilfred to explore. After giving speck-sized Wilfred a smile, she turned her attention towards the shrunken society sprawled out at her feet. Wilfred did a great job these last few weeks in converting the Malaysian people to accepting Celeste as their Goddess. That's the main reason why Celeste rewarded him by allowing him to explore her body.

It satisfied her to see several statues, shrines and temples built throughout Kuala Lumpur – all devoted to her veneration.

And he'd done it all by himself! Celeste had not used a single gram of her powers to influence the mindset of these Malaysian people.

Of course, it did not hurt that Celeste boosted Wilfred's charisma and persuasiveness, making him irresistible to follow as a leader. But still, their turnaround was genuine. All people of Kuala Lumpur now loved or feared the teen brat as their Goddess. Most even prayed to her, begging Celeste for wealth, success and well-being. Or other stuff that they'd believed would improve their luck in life.

Several other shrunken cities near Kuala Lumpur still hadn't been fully converted yet. Kuala Lumpur's bubble of faith was strong and snowballing, but it had not yet devoured Celeste's shrunken society as a whole.

Celeste was not the least bit concerned. Every shrunken citizen would eventually submit to her. And in the meantime, Celeste could pass the time by playing with the rest of the world, which was her playground. As she lazily leaned back in her lazy chair, Celeste closed her eyes and chose a random country in the world to play with.

Germany

The economic engine of Europe had been untouched by Celeste's omnipotent clutches at this moment. They would feel her wrath.

A few days ago, Celeste went out into the open and revealed her powers to the world. She demonstrated her might in front of public television by attacking several cities spread throughout three continents on the world with just the sheer power of her mind by summoning high destructive thunderstorms, earthquakes and raging tidal waves. Millions died just like that. And as icing on the cake, Celeste shrunk down Iceland, Madagascar, and all of the Caribbean islands and conjured them in a translucent, spherical trinket she now wore as a necklace between her firm, warm boobs.

After displaying such a monstrous act, several countries immediately accepted her reign by letting their leaders bow in front of Celeste's feet.

The teen brat became only more powerful after that. So it could only be called the act of a fool when several defiant countries formed a united front and brazenly declared war on the godlike teen brat.

At sunset, massive armies were assembled to take down earth's biggest threat – an omnipotent juvenile.

All but a few soldiers realized before noon that Celeste was unstoppable. They dropped their weapons and swore fealty to her to express their newfound allegiance.

Only a handful of meaningful nations remained brazen. And Germany was one of them. As an epitome of humiliation, Celeste shrunk Berlin to a fraction of its original size and placed the city and its inhabitants into the dark depths of her sweaty boot. They were only allowed fresh air and daylight when each of them was willing to worship the teen Goddess. But the Berliners were stubborn, so Celeste was forced to shrink the city even smaller. Its more than 3 million citizens were placed on a toering as decoration and attached to Celeste's middle toe of her left foot.

It did not take long before all Berliners swore allegiance to Celeste. But by that time, the teen Goddess doted on her new ornament that she decided to keep it. It encouraged her to create even more similar-looking trinkets by shrinking more cities and countries to serve as decoration objects on the Goddess's body. Whole cities ended up living their existence on a piece of metal attached to Celeste's fingers or earlobes. There was even an entire country dangling from a piece of metal pierced through Celeste's right nipple.

As Celeste's mind roamed the planet searching for another city to harass, a tickling sensation was felt on the skin near her ankle, like a bug crawling there. She tried to do as if it wasn't there but whipped her eyes open with annoyance when it became too urgent to ignore. Celeste's hand shot down and took hold of a miniature figure standing on the floor.

Her trembling fist stopped when it soared in front of Celeste's angry eyes before opening up. A three-inch tall woman staggered while trying to find her footing on Celeste's palm.

"This better be good, mom! I was about to turn Madrid into a clit piercing!" Celeste fumed.

"E-excuse m-m-me, your m-majesty –"

"Goddess, mom! For the umpteenth time, call me Goddess! Every majesty is nothing but a lackey compared to me,"

"Mercy Goddess! Please have mercy!" Emma hastily sank to her knees, crying, fearing retribution from her daughter for such insolent behavior.

Celeste chuckled. "So you can speak without stuttering, hmm? I think I will make you spend the night in one of my emptied nail polish jars."

"Nooo, please!" Emma sobbed. "I will die!"

"Then I'll just resurrect you, mom. I'm omnipotent now, remember?" Celeste winked.

Emma scowled at her daughter. "You're nothing but a spoiled little brat! You do not deserve these powers!"

Celeste laughed heartily. "Wow, mom! From shivering squirrel to a defiant leopard in a matter of seconds. Quite the achievement, even for you."

"You won't get away with this!" Emma screeched while flailing her arms in Celeste's clenched fist."

"Who's going to stop me? God? I am God, mom! Now, pray to me for forgiveness while suffering your well-earned punishment."

With that, Celeste shrunk her mother even tinier and dropped her in a nail polish jar resting on her makeup desk.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!