- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wilfred is allowed to explore the hot body of his stepdaughter while speck-sized.


+++

All moral inhibitions were gone now, and it felt fantastic to Wilfred!

Like he was finally allowed to dive into a pool of sexual bliss, he always saw glittering beyond the barrier that pushed him back all these years.

Wilfred's only purpose in life now was to satisfy the demanding whims of his stepdaughter – the most potent Goddess this world has ever known.

Celeste could do virtually everything now. The entire world was nothing more than a plaything to her. Every human lived only to serve the teen Goddess – whether they realized it or not.

The authorities were still groping in the dark about all these inexplicable events occurring throughout the planet. Entire cities simply vanished without a trace – all in a moment shorter than one second. No one knew where they went or if they even existed still.

Wilfred knew it, though. All these cities and inhabitants were brazenly microsized and placed in the corner of Celeste's room.

Celeste's Valentino Garavani's stood stationed next to them. They all now lived beneath the boot of Wilfred's stepdaughter. And it was promised to Wilfred that he would become the society's mayor.

But now, there were other urgent matters for Wilfred to take care of–like exploring his stepdaughter's hot body.

Wilfred's guess was that he had been roaming for an hour now. He had a vague notion of where he was, but there's always the possibility that his inner compass had it all wrong. Before shrinking him even tinier, Celeste had placed him just above her left knee. Then she leaned back to take a nap on her bed.

"Knock yourself out!" Celeste had said.

Wilfred could not believe his luck! Not only was he promised the prospect of becoming mayor in one of Celeste's shrunken boot-cities, but he also had permission to explore her magnificent body.

He was given unrestricted leeway to do whatever he liked. How hard was it to choose between so many beautiful options? The first thought that sprouted up in his mind was to just simply crest the holiness of one of Celeste's brown nipples jutting high on the horizon beyond the girl's breathing stomach.

It would undoubtedly be an arduous ascent, no doubt about it!

Based on the comparison between his body and the skin cells he was walking on, he estimated that he was no larger than 1 mm in length, if not smaller.

Wilfred knew that he was walking upon Celeste's thigh, but he was only quite sure about that because that was where Celeste had left him before she shrunk him further. It might as well be some dried and cracked desert land he was walking upon. Because that's what Celeste's skin looked like when viewing it from such an extremely close distance – apart from the countless wispy, white hairs protruding all around him.

Even just a tiny fraction of one of Celeste's body parts was now like a vast landscape to Wilfred – an entirely new and foreign-looking terrain that begged to be explored.

Wilfred's knees began to buckle. It was time to worship again, honor his Goddess. It had to have been at least 8 minutes ago that he last did so. Wilfred sank down on his knees and uttered a prayer he made up himself. Most of the lines he spoke were derived from quotes from the bible he learned as a kid. Only, instead of Jesus, his words glorified his stepdaughter – the one true Goddess in his eyes.

Celeste was already a supreme power, an unstoppable force. The limit of her potency was far from reach. The chance of halting her is long past.

It's a terrifying thought, but if Celeste ever declares herself to be the supreme ruler of the planet, the global authorities will have no choice but to tremble at her feet and do her every bidding.

Wilfred had no doubts that Celeste would become omnipotent one day. And on that day, the entire universe will be reshaped to her whims.

While pondering this, Wilfred realized all the more that he was offered a great privilege by life to be allowed to be Celeste's stepfather for a while. Now that he looked back upon it, he had always known that Celeste was much more than a mere little girl the moment they met. She was a Goddess in the making, and Wilfred had witnessed her ascension up close.

He felt grateful and wanted to show it to her by worshiping every inch of her body. His junk was also bursting with sexual desire. So, for the eleventh time in roughly 45 minutes, Wilfred rootled about with his fingers, yanked his throbbing cock out of his pants, and started jackhammering away his racked shaft.

Wilfred did not know if some world record existed for most times masturbated in a day, but he did know that the score he would set today would definitely break his own.

It was already a challenging task for Wilfred to stay mentally sane while staying in the presence of his stepdaughter while normal-sized. Now, however, as he lived as tiny as a parasite on Celeste, there was just no escaping her body's intoxicating smell and touch.

Wilfred knew for sure now that he wanted to live on her body until the end of his days. He could not imagine anything more blissful than to live as a speck on planet Celeste. That, in his opinion, would be pure heaven.

But the Goddess had other plans for him, though. He was to become mayor of one of her shrunken societies. And Celeste's will was law.

The only thing he could do was cherish the fraction of bliss he was offered right now.

Trudging further over the landscape of Celeste's thigh, he looked over his shoulder and saw his stepdaughter's feet soaring high in the distance. That was a destination he truly wanted to visit also. He was really eager to climb upon one of Celeste's big toes. However, he felt a more desperate urge right now to trek in the direction of the girl's boobs, and so he did.

As Wilfred crested further over the unending slope of Celeste's thigh, the girl's vulva finally came into view. It was still a long way to go. Secretly Wilfred wanted to make a short layover there before hiking further over Celeste's rising boobs. But his stepdaughter had said he may choose between a visit to her tits, her vagina, or her feet – but not all.

However, simply ignoring the pungent aroma of Celeste's glistening privy part proved to be a feature too hard for poor Wilfred.

It lured him in. He wanted to do nothing more than to get lost in the woods of his stepdaughter's pubic hair. The moment he entered it, Wilfred felt another urge to give his throbbing member a good wank.

Wilfred's head whipped backward when a girlish giggle reverberated loudly above him. At his size, he could clearly feel the voice tremors rippling all the way to beneath his feet.

"Are we enjoying ourselves?" Unlike the thunderous giggle his stepdaughter produced with her lungs, vocal cords, and lips, these words were spoken telepathically into Wilfred's head. He could not determine if it was simply convenient for Celeste to use this kind of communication method in this situation or if his stepdaughter was utterly showing off her powers. It was probably both.

Wilfred absentmindedly nodded while continuing to pleasure his cock. He felt some heavy tremors beneath his feet. Celeste's planet-sized body was moving. A massive object came tumbling down from the sky. It was Celeste's hand with an outstretched middle finger. She went to pleasure herself while Wilfred teemed about in the bushes of her pubic hair. Celeste started moaning, deeper and longer. Wilfred joined her. They both climbed towards a deliciously convulsing climax.

A long, fierce groan rumbled above Wilfred's head as Celeste reached her sexual peak, sounding like it cracked the planet open.

And in the blink of an eye, it was over.

Deeply puzzled, Wilfred looked about while seeing a crowded street of people gaping at him as he stood there with his underwear hanging around his ankles and his still engorged member firmly clutched in his hand. Some mothers shielded their kid's eyes with their hands. All these people were brown-tinted. He was amidst a buzzing city – a grand city with soaring structures everywhere.

Wilfred's eyes fell on a few buildings he recognized.

Kuala Lumpur

"You're gonna make me mayor of the Malaysian people?" Wilfred asked his stepdaughter.

"Yeah, why not?" Celeste's voice spoke in his head.

Wilfred shook his head with a faint chuckle while pulling his pants back up. "You think these people will take me seriously now they've seen me with a hoisted cock in my hand in the middle of the street?"

"Well, where there's a will, there's a way, they say, right?"

"I do not even speak Malaysian! Or however you say that,"

"Now you do," Celeste said.

Wilfred looked puzzled at first, then the required knowledge sank in. "I… do? Yes! I do! I know Malay!" Happy like a puppy, Wilfred walked around on the street and started speaking fluently Malay to random strangers.

Celeste's boot soared sky high on the horizon, looming threatening over the city.

When Celeste appointed Wilfred mayor, he immediately understood her intention. She wanted him to convince these people to venerate her as a goddess, adoring her boot as a symbol of her strength and compassion.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!