- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wilfred falters under the beauty of his stepdaughter.


++



It took Wilfred supreme effort to maintain a somewhat honorable demeanor as both a stepfather and a husband while confronted with his ultimate object of desire depicted in the ultimate scenery of his dreams. The scenery of Celeste as a giantess. An all reigning and untouchable force.

Seeing Celeste during daily life at a regular size has always been a harrowing ordeal for Wilfred. He was forced to conceal his attraction towards Celeste throughout everyday activities. Things like; diner, breakfast, movie night on the couch, or just a moment of simple leisure in the living room were all events for Wilfred where he was generously supplied with opportunities to relish in the juiciness of Celeste's body and face. Providing, of course, that he would cast only furtive, sidelong glances when he was absolutely confident no one was seeing it.

Wilfred had elevated this skill to art throughout the months, or so he proudly believed. He was positively sure that neither Celeste nor his wife was aware of the secret weakness he had for the former's beauty. Now however, while standing forlorn upon his wife's stretched-out hand – at merely the size of a handheld plaything one could buy at Toys' R' Us – he was no longer so confident.

Celeste knew something. And she was planning something. Wilfred could see it in the way her alluring eyes immersed his being under a rigorous glance. It was a predatory look. A look that a prey would receive right after he was captured while his captor contemplated her next move.

'I know your secret and will make you spill it out to me," her eyes seemed to say.

A short yelp – a bitchy yelp that would undoubtedly trigger a peel of boisterous laughter had it been shrieked in a bar full of rowdy elbow benders – escaped Wilfred's lips when his body went airborne, soaring closer towards Celeste's face by the influence of some invisible force.

"W-what are you going to do to him?" Emma asked, with a whiff of worry in her voice.

Celeste shrugged while observing tiny flying Wilfred. "I haven't decided yet. Guess it's all in his own hands."

Wilfred's body flailed and soared through the air like a stuntman dangling from a safety rope when Celeste's mental powers pulled it closer to her.

Wilfred looked beneath him with awe, gawking at his wife's marvelously huge torso and legs extending to a stunning depth. His family members were like skyscrapers now from his perspective. Massive and immovable, like mountains even. It made Wilfred feel weak and insignificant.

Floating at approximately around 150 meters above the ground was not a very pleasant experience. A most frightening experience even. Especially since the only force keeping his body in the air was the mental power of his fickle stepdaughter. What if her concentration faltered? Or if she felt diabolic for a sudden?

Luckily for him, no such thing happened. Celeste appeared quite deft with using this skill. Quite an accomplishment, given the short time she had it.

Celeste brought her hand up and presented it as a landing strip for incoming 'plane Wilfred.'

He gave a sigh of relief when his feet finally found solid ground in the form of Celeste's awaiting palm. The moment he landed, the skin dimpled slightly when his fractional weight leaned upon it.

Wilfred gulped while looking up at Celeste's billboard face filling nearly his whole purview. He has never been so close to the girl before. He was able now to discern the more delicate features of her face. Things he had never noticed before and could only be seen when scrutinizing it thoroughly and from a very close angle. Like a very faint birthmark on the left side of her chin. And the slightly asymmetrical lines between her left and right nostrils. Wilfred could also see that Celeste's right eyelid drooped slenderly lower than its counterpart despite the negligible difference.

Guess that his stepdaughter wasn't so perfect looking after all. However, these imperfections were still trivial. They could only be seen during a very close inspection. Most people would not even notice it during a daily conversation with her. They would only see the depiction of perfectness this blond girl sought to present to the outer world. And if Wilfred was honest to himself, he finds that these imperfections gave the girl only more appeal.

The girl was still extraordinarily comely, with lips that stood in a luscious full pout and eyes that rattled his heart like a severely compromised window during an autumn storm. The deeper Wilfred sank into her beauty, the more logical it seemed to him that he should be worshipping her. It just made sense.

"Well, what do you think?"

Celeste's booming voice brought Wilfred back to the now. He shook his head free from the hypnotic clutches of Celeste's beauty and became suddenly aware he was inhaling the awfully sweet and fresh fragrance of a shower foam his stepdaughter's just used on her body. A smell he loathed from the core of his heart.

"Think? About what?" Wilfred scratched his head while fiddling his nose with the hopes that this awfully sweet smell would go away.

"You know…" Celeste flashed her eyes alluringly at him.

"Listen, Fred, you don't have to–"

"Be silent, woman!" Celeste's voice whipped as she looked at her mother with seething eyes.

Emma gaped back, shocked at her daughter's fierceness. "Woman?..." she brought out absently before withdrawing back into her position as observer.

As Celeste kept her eyes pierced on the little prey standing upon her cupped hand, vague images flashed in her head. Images unfamiliar to her and definitely not boiling up from her unconsciousness either.

They intensified and became more vivid when concentrating harder on her stepdad. Celeste smiled while zeroing her gaze deeper on Wilfred.

Wilfred felt a deep urge to bend his knees and bow down before his stepdaughter. A chunk of his brain responsible for common sense prevented this, however. To subjugate himself to the teen, his Goddess. I mean, which sane man would freely choose to submit himself to the whims of his own teenage stepdaughter, right?

But it was under fire now. Wilfred could feel it. He also knew where this fire came from. Celeste's lips – thick, like two anaconda's lying on top of each other – widened, slithered open to reveal a row of brilliantly looking white teeth, each as big as a boulder to him.

It felt good, but his ego wanted to fight it. The influence, the strong influence he felt that tried to force him to his knees.

He knew that the influence could force him to the ground. Celeste was holding back.

Wilfred grunted as one knee hit Celeste's hand.

So good…. Wilfred thought.

He tried to stand up. He couldn't. But the influence would not push him further either. Despite that it could. He knew it. And Celeste knew that he knew it.

Give in… Must not give in…

Wilfred gave one more push. Just a desperate final attempt to stand up. To fight the influence. And suddenly he could... The influence was gone.

Wilfred could stand up, but he didn't. And Celeste knew it.

His other leg buckled before his left knee joined his right.

Just one more step… might as well go all the way. He concluded.

Wilfred's head sank low – in a praying position – touching the warm skin of Celeste's cupped hand. This was heaven to him now. It truly was.

Celeste giggled triumphantly.

"You're forcing him!" Emma said.

Celeste merely rolled her eyes. "Am I, Wilfred? Tell her…"

But Wilfred could not see or hear a thing. He resided in his own world now. A realm where his inner desires fused with patches of revelatory peeks of the future. Or so he believed. He saw a world. His world. Ruled by a youthful girl with unspeakable powers who showered down her wrath upon beings who were utterly powerless against her might. A mere girl she was. A Goddess she became, to rule over all of us.

No city was safe. No army was able to oppose her. Nothing could withstand the girl's strength and beauty. Subjugation was the only choice he saw and the only choice Wilfred wanted.

Then he was rudely yanked away, like a leashed dog by a cruel master. He floated up, his body inflated and before he knew it, he was standing next to his beloved wife again at his original size. They both looked at each other, puzzled, before gaping at Celeste.

Wilfred saw his stepdaughter giving him a curt smile before leaving the bathroom. His eyes could not help but admire her tight ass within a wrapped towel, wiggling off. He knew that the world would see a lot more of the girl in the upcoming weeks when she would further develop and eventually unleash her powers upon humanity.

"W-what the hell is happening, Fred?" Emma asked.

"Fate is what happening, Emma. Fate…"

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts