- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wilfred decides to make a bold move.


+++


"Well?" Celeste cocked an eyebrow while urging Wilfred to spill out his answer – and preferably one where he promises to accommodate her monetary needs.

As Wilfred gaped back at his demanding stepdaughter looking at him through the screen of his laptop, he already knew what he was going to do. However, he took his time, though, as he made sure to observe every juicy and immaculate part of that hot body and angelic face to imprint it in his head. He would use these mental images of his gorgeous stepdaughter later. But not much later. Most likely within a few minutes from now. When he was sure that his brain had memorized some clear and crisp images of Celeste's beautiful, suntanned face and her delicious bosom he–

SLAM!

Snapped his laptop shut right after giving Celeste a curt smile and a wink.

"Take that! Bitch!" he said while placing his intertwined hands behind his head and leaning back deep in his chair.

Wilfred fumbled at his pants and made haste to pull out his member. His gentleman stood already stiff as a board – unyieldingly straight and with pumping blue veins meandering along its above-average long shaft. His cock was reporting for duty and more than ready to squirt his load of warm sticky substance to ooze along Wilfred's belly.

Wilfred closed his eyes and went to work. His cold hand took hold of his warm member and he started to stroke, up and down. As he did, Wilfred's brain used the freshly stored images of his stepdaughter to create vibrant sceneries where she was a cruel giantess, towering over whole minuscule civilizations as a Goddess.

This is precisely what Wilfred wanted from the start. He did not have the urge to bond with his stepdaughter. Screw that! He wanted her to hate him, so she would use her powers on him with evil intentions. That was also the reason why he cut of their conversation like that, to rile her. Celeste would definitely throw a hissy fit after seeing her screen going blank like that. Wilfred wanted her to get an outburst.

Wilfred was highly impressed by the magnitude of Celeste's powers during the spat she had with her mother a few days ago. The radiance of influence of her powers was even more significant than Wilfred first thought. He had a hunch that extreme emotional reactions sped things up in the development of Celeste's powers.

That day, he could only use the view out of the window to assess her powers. And that was already very impressive, for he saw multiple people, cars and buildings even getting shrunken down in the neighborhood. However, later that day, when this unnatural event was being discussed during a special news broadcast – Wilfred learned that Celeste's influence had a maximum reach of a few miles even, whereby she could shrink down the height of an aqueduct a bunch of inches even. The mast of a sailing ship that was just bobbing under it snapped like a twig. Luckily, Celeste restored everything after her outburst. Whether she did that on purpose or not was still up for debate in Wilfred's head.

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz

Wilfred ceased his moment of one-man pleasure to check out his phone that started buzzing like crazy. A smile crept on his face. It was Celeste calling him, just as expected. He knew darn well that an act like that would vex her even more. He simply leaned back in his chair even deeper now, giving his gentleman a full warm grip of his hand. Another call followed, and another, and another. And plenty more after that, all from the same caller, his stepdaughter.

BLING!

A message came in on his phone.

BLING! BLING BLING BLING!

And some more.

Wilfred leisurely continued.

"Fred?! Wilfred?! You're there?"

Annoyed, Wilfred looked over his shoulder as he heard the voice of his wife calling from downstairs.

"Yeah, what?!" he shouted in reply, annoyed that his moment of five-knuckle-shuffle was being interrupted.

"Are you watching the news?" Emma said.

Wilfred sighed. "No, I ain't!"

"Well, maybe you should. Like, right now."

At first, Wilfred was determined to rudely ignore whatever request would come out of his wife's mouth, but the urgency in her voice made him cut off his moment of pleasure anyway. After zipping his fly, Wilfred grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"This is live, ladies and gentleman!" a pretty feminine journalist spoke in the camera with a glare of bewilderment dripping from her eyes."  Insuredtrust's office tower is dwindling down in size as I speak! I repeat, a freakin high-rise – excuse my language – is shrinking down right in front of us!"

Wilfred gaped at the television screen as he saw the journalist standing amidst throngs of people screaming and pointing at an office tower soaring in the background, dwindling down at a steady pace. Hordes of people were streaming out through the front gates, shoving and elbowing and tripping over each other. A large portion of them had lost a good chunk of their original size, equivalent to the building's size the moment they'd evacuated it.

"It's the reptilians, I'm telling ya! The reptilians!" a man shouted while shoving his face in the camera's lens.

Aiming it personally, aren't we? Wilfred grinned like a peasant with a toothache as he watched the property of his own insurance company shrinking down.

"You think it's her doing?" Emma said while standing in the doorway of their bedroom. She looked at the same television screen Wilfred was staring at.

Wilfred scoffed. "You know any other people with the power to shrink things?"

"Why is she doing this, Wilfred? Why is my girl acting all diabolic of a sudden?"

"You're asking the wrong questions here, darling. You should wonder as to why on earth she can do the things she is doing."

Emma sighed. "You should not have given her all that money, Fred. And that car! An s.u.v.?! For godsakes, what were you thinking?!"

"She was shrinking down the goddamn neighborhood!"  Wilfred's eyes shot from the tv to his wife. "What do you suggest I should have done? Knock her out cold? My own stepdaughter?!"

Emma sighed, rubbing her hand against her forehead. "Have you spoken to her?"

Wilfred nodded while shifting his gaze back to the television screen, where he saw the office tower becoming smaller and smaller. Meanwhile, its size was halved now. "She wanted more money."

"Yes, and?" Emma prodded.

"I refused,"

The screams of the masses on the television pitched higher when more buildings started to dwindle down in size.

Wilfred stood up. "That's it." He grabbed his jacket. "This has got to stop."

"What are you going to do?" Emma asked while eyeing him suspiciously.

"Something I should have done earlier. Going to the cops."

"Nooo!" Emma took hold of Wilfred's arm. "I don't want to see my girl getting locked up in some underground facility where shady figures are going to dissect her or something."

"Well, what do you suggest we do, huh?" Wilfred looked his wife into the eyes. "nothing? You want to be responsible for that?" Wilfred pointed at the television screen where a pandemonium was taking place. "Someone must reign her in, and I'm NOT going to send her more money! The girl is out of control."

"She's not, Fred. She's just… I don't know, confused or something. She doesn't understand her powers."

"Ha! But she does understand how she can use it in persuading others to give her money." Wilfred replied. "And you want to hear something else? Telekinesis, Emma, you know what it is? Your dear girl displayed it to me merely minutes ago."

"Telekinesis?" Emma frowned. "Like Jean Grey style?"

"Like Jean Grey style. Her control is quite sloppy still, but do you dare to imagine the catastrophe Celeste can unleash when she can use it on a large scale? She's a walking time bomb, Emma. And she must be stopped."

Wilfred saw his wife contemplating his words for a moment. Emma gave a deep sigh before reaching out her hand. "Give me your phone. I left mine in the car. I'm going to call her."

While paddling the pink canoe with her legs splayed shamelessly wide open on the bed, Celeste watched the news broadcasted through the television screen in her hotel room. She moaned exuberantly as her eyes followed various footage flashing through the screen. It was a scenery of panic and chaos, whereby one building after the other started to shrink down and people also. And it was all happening not even a few hundred meters away from her. She could hear the real-life screams coming in through her hotel window clearly - nearly drowning out the screams blasting out of the television speaker with a few seconds delay.

Celeste picked out random targets now. Nothing was safe as whole monumental structures started to shrink down – government offices, theatres, a stadium even, jam-packed with thousands of baseball supporters. It became an addiction to Celeste. Every person, car, or building she shrunk served as an arousal raiser to her now. The amount of control these powers offered was off the charts.

She was creating a calamity on a large scale with just the sheer will of her mind! And the fun part was that no one was aware that she was the one triggering it.

Not even her own friends, who were banging and shouting at her door some while ago, screaming at her to come along to evacuate the building. Celeste did not answer them and had locked the door when she came in earlier. They'd probably run off to safety, afraid that this hotel building, with them included, would also shrink down.

Then her phone started ringing.

Celeste's face churned in annoyance when she saw Wilfred's name blipping on her phone's screen.

Celeste gave a derisive chuckle. "Now you wanna come? Fuck you. I don't need you anymore."

She clicked the call away, turned her phone off, and continued to pleasure herself at the expense of the sorrow of many innocent people.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!