- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

allot of giant male in her so be warned. last instance of it in the story.

lia sex

nikki walked home, emily stuck in his boxers. finally he reached his flat and entered, heading to his room. as he got in he started to undress, eventually getting down to just his boxers on. he reached into them and felt around for emily, finally finding her and pullin mg her out. "hmm, where to put you?" he said to himself as he looked around the room. finally he started to walk towards a drawer, pulling it open slightly before dropping emily into it and closing it again. emily diddnt get a chance to see what was in the drawer before she was in complete darkness. she felt around the edges as her eyes adjusted slightly. she saw the dim outline of i giant object, it was cylindrical and went on forever into the darkness. emily decided to head towards it, eventually she reached a large opening in one end, it had a hard plastic like shell but was fillled with a soft silicon tube. emily climbed up into the opening and began walking in, deeper and deeper along the silicon tube, some strange features sticking out of the walls. she decided this was a good enough place to sleep tonight, the softish silicon making for a better bed than the wood of the drawer.

emily was shaken violently awake in the morning as the drawer was ripped open. the giant tube she was in then moved upwards and out of the drawer, she saw a flash of nikki's face go by the opening she was closest to before the tube was set down on the bed. "ughh, i cant wait till later" she heard him say above her, then she heard the sounds of cloth ruffling as her tube vibrated and rolled slightly. she then heard a drawer open and a cap get poped open on a bottle. nikki groaned before she was lifted quickly towards him, suddenly a cold gel began pouring in on her through the opening she saw his face through before. the flow stopped and she looked up in time to see his mouth, a mouthful of spit was forced out of it and splattered down onto her. before she could clear his saliva from her airway the gravity shifted, she looked out of the hole and saw a monster she wished she never had to see again, nikki's rock hard cock, and she was moving towards it rapidly.

the tip of his penis mashed against the opening, deforming slightly as it tried to force its way inside, emily was still trying to breathe as she started to scramble and pull herself free of the multiple fluids plastering her to the wall. finally nikki pulled down on his fleshlight more and his cock slid in fully, emily was crushed against the side aand rolled along beside his cock head as it went deeper in. as nikki pulled up emily found herself stuck to his penis, now being pulled and pushed as he pumped up and down. at one point nikki pulled his cock fully out, he leant forward and spat on it, re coating emily in his saliva before ramming himself back into the silicone pleasure tube to finish. finally an eruption of molten hot cum jetted out into the fleshlight, some splashed back and hit emily, giving her deep burns where it hit her. nikki withdrew from the tube and dropped it off the side of the bed, lying back to recover for a minute. emily lay in agony, stuck to the head of his penis, as he began to get soft she watched as his foreskin started to move towards her, she tried to move but her burns had made her stick to his cock hard, slowley the sheath of skin forced its way over her, sealing her in darkness.

she stayed stuck all day as nikki went about his life unaware of her, eventually after hours emily heard her best friend's voice. nikki had arrived at iliana's flat and they were now talking. emily was forced to listen as the two giamts flirted and talked for what felt like ages stuck to nikki's cock and crushed inside his foreskin. eventually she felt something happening and began to become terrified, nikki was getting hard, and iliana was encouraging it with her hand, emily felt it rubbing against the cock outside. suddenly light burst in as iliana began pumping nikki's cock with her hand, pulling the foreskin back. emily looked up at her friend and saw that she was almost completely naked, only a bra struggling to contain her breasts remained, iliana's face loomed above emily as she spat onto her before reaching away and soon returning with a condom, as she reached away, nikki began pleasuring himself, his thumb crushing against emily. he moved his hand as iliana pushed the condom on, emily however went with the thumb and was now moving quicly towards iliana's breast as she pushed nikki to the bed and began riding him slowly. emily watched as the place she had been trapped all day dissapear into her best friend before being slammed into her breast, having now been freed from the bra. she then became stuck to iliana's nipple as it bounced to her motion. "kiss my tits" iliana half shouted as she forced emily towards nikki's face, emily got smeared across nikki's lips as iliana continued to fuck him unaware of her friend stuck in the middle. eventually iliana rose up, leaving emily stuck to nikki's mouth looking up at her incredibly attractive friend fully in control above. finally iliana screamed out in an explosion of pleaasure and nikki finished just after, iliana leaned down and kissed him, pulling emily onto her lips as she got off and moved down towards her boyfriends cock, she leaned down and kissed it, depositing emily onto it before rising up and saying "i have an idea babe" and leaning over to the same place the condom came from. she returned and said "close your eyes and dont swallow it" before pushing something into his closed mouth, she then returned to his cock and emily, opening her mouth and pulling both in with her tongue. emily was crushed by iliana's tongue as she began sucking him off, as iliana got more intense emily's body took a beating, first her leg got brocken between iliana's teeth, then her shoulder was dislocated by her tongue. finally nikki came and filled iliana's mouth with the boiling white liquid emily was caught by earlyer. emily was now drowning in the boiling cum, and as she began to pass out from the pain of being cooked in cum iliana swallowed, sending the cum and emily to her stomach where emily finally passed out.

***

you were sat in the drawer all day, listenimg to iliana come and go. eventually other noises started happening, the sound of two giants having sex, confirmed when iliana pulled the giant foil pack out from under you, you had been standing on a condom all day. "i have an idea babe" was all you heard before iliana ripped the drawer open again, but this time you were her target. her slightly wet hand formed a cage around you as she pinched you, lifting you out and saying "close your eyes" you looked down and saw her giant boyfriends face below you, now with his eyes closed. you were lowered to his lips "and dont swallow it" iliana finished as she shoved you between his lips, instantly you were tossed around by the giants tongue as he moaned in pleasure at whatever iliana was doing. you were pushed against the top of his mouth by his tongue. eventually it was iliana's turn for more pleasure as you were ejected from his mouth on the tip of his tongue, instantly being smashed against iliana's waiting pussy. you were pushed and slid around it as iliana wriggled and ground on her boyfriends face till she was satisfied. as she lifted off his face you went with her, stuck between her pussy lips as she rolled off the bed and walked to the bathroom, forcing you to look down her bare legs at her feet. as she stepped onto the tile of the bathroom her hand gentley pulled you free and lifted you up to her face. she diddnt say anything, just smirked and dropped you into a cup on the counter before walking out again.

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review to let me know what iliana should do with you next.