- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As infamous pirates, there is no treasure that Anne Bonny and Mary Read can't plunder, and that includes the heart and affection of Chaldea's Master.  However, pirate code dictates that plunder be shared, and the two pairs of Servants are not opposed to the idea at all.

Part two of Grimahr's commission with Chaldea's resident yuri pirates.  Pretty much all the female Servants are great in FGO, but I love the dynamic between Anne and Mary and their aggressive advances on Ritsuka so much!


 

 

It was a night to remember to be sure, some might even say it was a life changing experience.  And then it happened four more times.  The softness of the Anne Bonnys’ breasts, the stiffness of the Mary Reads’ manhoods, their combined scents and odors and the intimate knowledge of each orifice or body part that produced them, by the end of the orgy of four women and one tiny Master, either set of the yuri pirates dominated his mind.

 

He tried to resist at first, even if each morning he woke up dreaming of being buried under either an Anne’s plump rump or a Mary’s pert tush with a mess in her pants to clean up.  It started out small, summoning them when he went out farming for resources, keeping them in the backline, or letting them drag him to the cafeteria to eat together, but when he was contemplating sneaking into one of their rooms to get an article of sweat soaked clothing he knew he had truly fallen.  That night, rather than sneak in, Ritsuka knocked on Archer Anne and Mary’s door, and to his surprise all four of them were waiting for him, smiling both sweet yet sinister smiles as they pulled him in and locked the door behind him.

 

That was a few weeks ago now, and the two paired Servants have been sharing their ‘treasure’ between them ever since.

 


 

 

Having given himself to the lovely, unhygienic pirates, Ritsuka spent fewer and fewer nights in his room, instead waking in the tight embrace of a moist, warm darkness.  Inhaling deeply as he relaxed, the potent fishy smell clung to his lungs, the sounds of two distinct, slow heart beats in the far distance and the intensity of the warmth both behind and covering him slowly brought back how he ended the day off yesterday.

 

Being out all day Reyshifting to gather some key resources that Chaldea was lacking, he remembered knocking on the door of the Rider pair of pirates and falling into the busty blonde’s accepting embrace.  The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur, though he was pretty sure they doted on him a bit since he had a clear picture of Mary’s bare rear looming over his face as she rested her scrotum on his lips and sat on his face.  There was nothing as clear as that until now, and given the pulsing flow of blood behind him, and grotesquely delicious mush caked on his lips, the two likely ended their night with him tucked into the futanari girl’s foreskin.

 

Licking his lips, he took as deep of a breath as he could again, this time catching a whiff of the fetid gas that filled the bowels of the crimson eyed beauty.  “Anne really enjoys sleeping with Mary in her butt.”  In reality, it was a far more common occurrence than expected, as almost anytime he entered their room while they were sleeping, it would be with Mary spooning Anne.  “Well… hopefully she remembers to take me out this time.”  While not impressed at the time since he ended up being hours late to Reyshift, spending a few extra hours in Mary’s foreskin wasn’t entirely unenjoyable.  “At least there’s plenty to eat.”  The smell of freshly cultivated cock pap wetting his appetite that used to be worrying, Ritsuka struggled to crawl around and enjoy his breakfast, though Anne would definitely yell at him again if she caught him.

 


 

 

In the middle of a blissful dream, the silver-haired pirate giggling in her sleep as the movement of her tiny Master stirs her cock.  Snuggling closer to her beloved Anne, the blonde’s scent gets her all the harder and she rolls over in bed.

 

Carried on the semi-erect phallus and awoken by the jarring motion as she slid down the length to its base, Anne’s yelp of surprise turned to a moan of pleasure as her bowel coiled around the stiffening beast.

 

“Owie, my poor butt.”  Rubbing her plump cheeks as cognitive thought formed in her mind, Anne looked over her shoulder at her happily sleeping bedmate and couldn’t help but smile.  “Okay Mary, time to get up.”  Carefully sliding her body up the length of the smaller girl’s erection, she tries to wake her partner up for the day they have planned.  “Today is Master’s day off and we’re goin-!”

 

Driven purely by lust and pleasure, Mary grabbed hold of Anne’s hips as she tried to unmount her and thrust her hips forward, hilting the girth member with a drooling smile.  “Anne…  Anne…”  Pumping her hips in time with calling out to her partner in his sleep, Mary began to stir up the blonde’s insides.

 

“Ma-Mary!?”  Taken by surprise by the unconscious attack, Anne wasn’t prepared to have Mary’s splendid cock drilling her sensitive spot, so the strength quickly drained from her arms as she tried to pick herself up.  “Mary…  W-Wake up…”  Her voice raspy and short, she quickly lost the will to resist and allowed the sleeping girl to have her way with her.

 

Without her conscious mind to restrain her, Mary doesn’t hold back and reams Anne hard into the bed.  Her body tensing up, balls deep in the musketeer’s rectum, Mary blows a huge load in the depths of Anne's ass, causing the blonde to moan in ecstasy and her mind go blank.  “Ah… hah…  Mary…”  Despite just waking up, the extra force and unexpected pleasure had Anne’s eyes roll back in her head as she slumped down onto the bed, twitching as the aftershocks of orgasm washed over her body.  “... No… fair…  You know…  I like it…  when you’re… so… rough…”

 

“Hmm…  Anne?”  Waking up after satisfying her slumbering lust, Mary cracked her azure eyes open.  The well developed blonde’s anus was clamped nicely around the base of her manhood and their Master was moving around her soft cockhead, making her want to just go back to sleep.  “Ah, no.  Today’s the today.”  Remembering the prior commitment they had agreed to, she slowly pulls her semi-erect phallus for the cum filled orifice with a wet squelch.  The room quickly filled with the fresh stench of her seed mixed with the waste from Anne’s bowels that coated her shaft.  Taking a nice, long whiff of the filthy sludge clinging to her cock, Mary licks her lips and begins to salivate.  “Mmmm.  Nothing better than breakfast in bed with Anne and Master.”  Sucking the end of her manhood clean as far down as her small mouth would allow, she grabbed a torn cloth she and Anne had plundered from that overworked Caster with a young man’s body and cleaned the rest of the gunk off.  Stained beyond saving from the multiple other instances of being a cum rag, she dropped the once red cloth with gold embroidery and white fur trim to the floor once more.  Slipping her index fingers under her foreskin, the silver-haired pirated peeled it back to reveal the smegma covered head dripping with fresh cum, and their tiny Master just under the hood as he swallowed a mouthful of the mush.  “Morning, Master.”

 

Wiping his handsome face cleaner with a cock pap covered hand, he smiled back up to her.  “Good morning Mary, got a little impatient for today?”  His head still spinning from the aggressive back and forth of her pounding Anne’s rear, he wasn’t about to complain about the delicious meal she prepared for him.

 

With a touch of red on her cheeks, she smiled at the tiny man.  “Anne’s butt is too soft and tight.”  Looking at the quivering blonde on the bed with her aforementioned backside, leaking thick dick milk, sticking up in the air, she felt a bit guilty.  “Um…  Well, I suppose she can catch up with us later… eheheh…”

 

“She’s not going to be happy.”  He joked, though in the end, he was in no position to stop her from leaving the affectionate woman behind, especially as he watched the looming wall of the underside of her foreskin eclipsed more and more of his view.

 

Sealing her beloved Master into the dirtied fold of skin, Mary manifested her black stockings, bunny ears and heavy coat and white one-piece bathing suit.  Her erection not entirely softened the material of her bathing suit stretched tightly over it, pinning it along her stomach, with the tip resting just under her breast line.  The scent of her musty cock wafting up in her face, as she went to open the door she stopped herself.  “...If I walk around like this, Mash might scold me again…”  Buttoning up her coat, she beamed in satisfaction and proudly walked out of the room.

 


 

 

Hearing a knock on the door behind her, lifting her head and wiping her mouth, the bikini-clad Archer left her fully erect partner’s saliva drenched dick to twitch in the cold air.  Picking up a plundered bottle of Divine Wine left half empty from the floor, she made sure to mix the flavorful precum in her mouth with the potent liquor before opening the door.   “Hi~ya!  It’s about time you tw-?”  Expecting guests, the blonde was surprised when her crimson eyes only saw another copy of her adorable, deadly partner who was clutching her coat shut tightly.  “Where’s other me?”  Looking up and down the corridor, she saw no sign of her more passive double.

 

“Anne’s…  ‘resting’ from waking me up.”  Her face beat red, Rider Mary slipped into the room that stunk of sweat, alcohol, sex and maybe give a hint of blood.  Stripping off her coat, releasing an almost visible haze of heat, the front of her swimsuit was soaked in her precum for the excitement of hiding it on the way here.  “I’m sure she’ll be around soon.”

 

Breathing heavily from the oral pleasure she was just subjected to, the other Mary gets up from the bed.  “She knew we were sharing Master today, so she can’t complain if we start without her.”  Going over to her Anne, she gulped down a couple mouthfuls of the wine she was holding.  “Though, if she doesn’t get here fast, Master may be all ‘played’ out.”  As she goes to take another drink to finish off the bottle, something warm and thick slips between her thighs and presses up against her crotch with enough sustained force to lift her off the floor!

 

Smirking as she picked her Archer counterpart up with her erection alone, Mary pushed the other girl’s face aside with her cheek and guzzled down the last of the Divine Wine.  “Sorry, but I don’t think I can hold back right now.  Between Anne waking me up and Master crawling around my cock on the way here…”  Holding the identically built girl by the waist, Mary thrusted her hips back and forth, grinding the girl’s dripping folds and hanging sack along her girth.  “...th-there’s no need… t-to ‘warm-up’.”  Knowing her own erogenous zones intimately well, she nibbled onto the silver-haired girl’s earlobe while stroking the most sensitive areas of her quickly hardening shaft.

 

“Ufufu, Marys, don’t leave me out just because the other me couldn’t make it.”  Gently taking the Rider Mary’s engorged member in her hand, Anne slipped the length sticking out from between her partner’s thighs between her own, pressing her bountiful breasts against the suspended girl’s undeveloped chest and erect cock poking up from her cleavage.  “Oh my, Mary.  Thank you for the meal.”  Giggling as she bent her head down and used her tongue to circle the drooling slit spilling cloudy-white sexual fluids, she slipped a dainty finger into the tight foreskin stretched over the Rider girl’s phallus.  “Master~!  It’s time to come out and play.”

 


 

 

Having eaten his fill long ago, Ritsuka wasn’t content to simply enjoy himself in Rider Mary’s futa-cock.  While displayed in acts the only way notorious pirates could perform, he knew their love for him was as true as any in Chaldea and wanted to answer those feelings.  They had assured him that merely coming to their rooms was all they could ask for from the young Magus, but he always went above and beyond for them, as they do for him in battle.

 

Whether it is simply being a shared body pillow between the two to four of them, licking the Annes’ slightly hairy anuses clean or cleaning the filth from the Marys’ manhoods, he did as he could for them, though it still felt like they were doing him the favor.  Case and point, Anne Bonny, in both instances of summoning, loved the congealed mixture of sweat and cum that caked the inside of Mary’s foreskin.  While Ritsuka found the warm mush rancid, it was addictively so, like a gourmet dish.  So even though he ate the smegma of the futanari lolis because the hygienic practices of 17th century pirates left much to be desired, it was far too enjoyable to be considered a favor to them.  If anything, being hidden away snugly in the warm embrace of the little fold of flesh was as comforting as the Annes’ rears.

 

“Oh, it looks like they’re getting started.”  Feeling Mary level out her hardened cock and slid it between something, the rhythmic back and forth of the girthy beast he was ‘riding’ cued the young man in that now it was no longer the time for gentle teasing, but rather rubbing out mind blowing orgasms.  However, as he began to crawl his way up the the soft, sensitive spongy head of the silver-haired girl’s manhood, a slender finger squeezed into the tightly stretched protective fold of skin and scooped him, along with a generous portion of the prized cock pap, up and withdrew from the tight, smelly darkness.

 


 

 

Bringing her finger up to inspect it, caked in the underside of her nail with a heaping helping of the pungent paste along with a tiny, dark haired youth smiling back to her.  “Hello~  Maaaster!”  Cheerfully greeting likely the only man in all of Chaldea she not only tolerates, but encourages to ogle her, she smiled broadly as Rider Mary turned her Archer counterpart face to steal a kiss from her.  No matter how wet she got, seeing the two smaller pirates making out always made her lady bits gush at how adorably hot it was to see, but her focus remained on the boy under her nail.  “My, you look good enough to eat… in fact…”  Licking her lips, the blonde opened her mouth wide and let her alcohol and semen laced breath wash over the young man, slowly bringing her finger into the moist, cavernous maw.

 

Ritsuka stared into the darkest reaches of Anne’s mouth, to the dark abyss at the back that led to the most dangerous parts of her spiritual body.  Strands of syrupy thick saliva spanned the gap between the roof and floor of her mouth, with some pooling under her playful oral muscle.  Even if he had been resistant to it, the mushy substance encasing him and sheer difference in size meant he was going to be brought into her mouth regardless, but there was no reason to resist.  If anything, these full-body ‘kisses’ were something to be treasured.  “Well, I am well marinated.”

 

Clamping her plump lips around her finger, Anne savored the subtle difference in the taste between her Mary and the other Mary’s smegma that she was sure only her other and their Master would be able to tell.  “Ufufu… Maybe one day we should test that.”  Thinking of a degenerate little game to play at some other time, she sucked her digit clean in one motion and swished the only solid mass within it around her mouth playfully.  Once her wine-rich saliva dissolved the cock pap into a slurry on her tongue, the blonde pulled Mary away from the other and locked lips with her.  Wrapping her arms tightly around the both of them, she passionately and somewhat sloppily, passed their saliva and Master between them.

 

Squeezed and tossed between the two women, Ristuka was more at the mercy of Anne than Mary since her tongue was longer and thicker than the futanari pirate, so he was pushed deep into the back of the silver-haired girl’s mouth and dragged along her soft, supple oral muscle.  Just the fumes of the intoxicating liquor that remained in their mouths was enough to melt his mind so that all he could think about was the primal desire to satisfy the overpowering arousal their heady pheromones infected his mind with.  Pumping his hips into the bumps and contours of the small tongue, he didn’t resist when the more powerful and skillful tongue pulled him back into the blonde’s mouth.

 

Well aware of his attempts to violate their tongues, Anne giggled and twisted her tongue around Mary’s, trapping Ritsuka between them, letting their saliva build and build.  “Ufufu.  Do you like our tongues, Master?  If you want, I’d be more than happy to show you how good I can make you feel at your regular size too.”

 

“Ahhh!  Mmm, Master…  Master, you taste so sweet…”  Being taken advantage of by her partner and other, but not quite ready to reduce herself to a mere plaything, Archer Mary could feel Ritsuka being passed and held between her and Anne’s mouths, though she wanted more.  Unlike Anne, who normally manifests her digestive tract properly so she could keep her butt nice and filthy for her, Mary generally did not and could very well swallow their Master when he was so small without issue.  She had convinced him to try it once when everyone else got black-out drunk with Jing Ke and Ushiwakamaru, and the tingling feeling of him crawling through her body felt amazing.

 

Pulling her mouth away from her partners quickly, Anne caused their miniature Master to fall from their mouths in a string of drool.  Landing on the tip of the Archer futa-cock poking up from the blonde’s impressive bosom, clearing the sweet-tasting saliva from his face, he looked up at the three yuri pirates’ smiling down at him.  His heart racing, Ritsuka smiled back.  “This is going… to be a long… day.”

 


 

 

Gripping the tip of Rider Mary’s hard on tightly in her, Anne led the smaller pirate over to the bed, giving her Mary a chance to dismount the behemoth lifting her off the ground.  Keeping the Rider’s cock between her thighs as she pulled her down on top of her, the blonde found it oddly comfortable to have the hot, firm shaft running up her back.  “Mary~”  Calling out to the Archer futa-loli, she grabbed the Rider’s slender thighs and spread them apart, slipping a finger under the drenched crotch of the girl’s swimsuit and pulled it aside to reveal the tight, dripping folds hidden under her scrotum.

 

Loving the pressure of the blonde laying on her dick and the juxtaposition between rough texture of the sheets and Anne’s smooth back as she pumped her hips, feeling the cool air brush against her feminine sex had the Rider Mary look back to see her Archer self approach with a lustrous smile on her face and Master riding on the end of her cock.  “Ma~ster.  Master, Master, Master!”  Wiggling her pert little tush, the anticipation was mind-numbing.

 

Pressing the tip of her erection against the inviting hole, Archer Mary giggled at the sight of Ritsuka hugging the head of her cock tightly as she slowly shoved it into the tight quim.  “Take a deep breath, Master.  You might not be coming up for air for a while.”  It was always exhilarating to watch his tiny body disappear into one of their many holes.  To have such control over him reminded her of her pirate days where whether a captive lived or died depended on their mood at the time.  Of course, their Master was safe, but even though he was completely complicit didn’t mean he also wasn’t helpless to do anything against them.  “How does Master taste, me?”  Once the young Magus was completely consumed by the narrow sex, she pulled back just enough for him to get dragged off her cockhead and then slowly plunged herself deeper with him now in front of her shaft.

 

Moaning from the intense feeling of a massive object invading her pussy, Rider Mary tightened her narrow passage as much as she could without harming their Master.  Sadly, Anne never crossdressed as a man in life, nor was she seen as so masculine that those around her could only think of her as a man like Captain Drake, so the only other meat rod that could fill her so completely was the boisterous, buxom woman.  “De-Delicious!  Master-on-the-cock, my pussy loves it!”  The deeper her other’s member stuck her, the more her body quivered in pleasure and her back arched.

 

“Ufufu.  My, Mary, you always did enjoy pleasuring yourself.”  Pulling the silver-haired girls down on top of her, Anne buried the Rider’s face in her chest as she teased the smaller girl’s vulnerable anus with her fingers.  “I told you not to leave me out of it.”  Since both Marys are usually so emotionally reserved, moments like this when their faces melt with pleasure were a treasure that she was only willing to share with those she loved or respected.

 


 

 

Shoved deep into the sex of one Mary by the other, Ritsuka was practically drowning in the flood of sexual fluids that the hot, slimy walls secreted and once the Archer Mary began pumping her huge cock in and out of the small hole, he was knocked even further into the dark abyss.

 

“Archer Mary… always was… more gentle…”  Despite the monstrous erecting slamming into him to push him deeper, compared to her Rider counterpart they were more like love-taps nudging him gently along.  However, when he hit the deepest reaches of the love tunnel he was entrapped in, the pressure the advancing and retreating cock applied to him each time steadily increased.  He was pinned to the back of one Mary’s vaginal canal while the other’s cock peppered him in full body kisses.

 

Wanting to participate more actively, once he got the timing of each thrust down, Ritsuka began to kiss Archer Mary’s phallus each time it slammed into him and held onto it tightly.  Though his grip wasn’t strong enough to actually get pulled along with it, the subtle twitches that quaked through it was accomplishment enough  for him.

 


 

 

The gentle pinching sensation at the tip of her dick each time she plowed into the narrow quim identical to her own quickened the satisfying climax that Anne had been edging her on all morning, the silver-haired Archer pressed as firmly into the miniature Master as she could and unloaded a deluge of her salty, slightly sweet futa-cum.  Moaning loudly as her testicles tightened up, emptying themselves, she collapsed onto the slender back of her other, panting to catch her breath.

 

Feeling the flood of hot seed fill her sex, coupled with the pleasure she had been experiencing from having her cock trapped under the aggressive blonde’s back and her butthole teased, Rider Mary also released gushing torrents of thick ball batter that stunk of fish.  “Anne!  Master!  Me~!”  Mewling like a harlot as she felt both male and female orgasms grip her body, Rider Mary happily buried her face in Anne’s cleavage as her other fell on top of her.

 

“While fun, that wasn’t exactly satisfying for me…”  Her own loins burning with lust, fanned all the hotter by the potent scents of the two futanari lolis semen mixing together to form a delightfully foul bouquet of debauchery, Anne scooped up a bit of both girl’s cum and licked them up.  “Ahh~!  The other Mary’s overpowering fishy taste is mixing with the mild saltiness and fruity sweetness of mine.”  The two flavors complementing each other, her cheeks flared up in desire as she rolled onto her side and pushed the two tired girls off of her.  “Now it’s my turn.”

 

Lifting the Rider off the Archer’s softening, but still quite engorged, member, the blonde laid her on the bed and brought her mouth down to the cum-filled quim.  Latching on, she began to suck and scoop out all the thick seed that was slowly spilling from it until she felt a solid mass enter her mouth and smiled.

 

Sitting up, she pulled the tiny man out of her mouth before swallowing, ensuring he had a layer of the sticky cum clinging to his body as she giggled at him.  “Master, you always did look good in white.”

 

“Thanks.  Your white bikini looks really good on you too.”  As the viscous fluid rolled off of him in large globs, her lighthearted joke had gone over his head so his compliment in reply was genuine.  “It feels like a waste not to eat it, but I’m still kind of full…”

 

Not expecting the charming comeback, Anne’s heart fluttered at the compliment, turning her playful grin into a slightly embarrassed smile.  “My, what a smooth-talker you are, Master.  For that, I need to thank him.”  Pulling down her bikini bottoms, she laid face down on the bed and stuck her rear up in the air, reaching back and dropping him right on her tacky anus.  There were a few small blonde hairs lining the anal ring, but that was just how Mary, and now also Ritsuka, liked it.  “How lucky for you.  Getting to eat the world’s biggest peach, at least to you it must seem like it.”  

 

Kneeling down on the puckering wrinkles, Ritsuka smiled as he began licking the oily flesh.  He had been in or on a Marys’ dick all day and for most of the night previous, so the pungent flavor of Anne’s butt was a great palate cleanser for the rich futa-cum.  “No matter how full I am, I could never pass up Anne’s butt.  Mary has the right of it.  I could lick this all day.”  Because there was so much less to fill his stomach with coating the quivering anal sphincter, he was able to endlessly drag his tongue over it and savor the sour flavor.  However, as he enjoyed the blonde’s backside, two shadows fell over him and he looked up to see two sets of blue eyes staring at him.

 

“No fair, Master.”  One of the Marys said, puffing out her cheeks adorably.  “Licking Anne’s butt without us!”

 

“That’s right!”  The other agreed, equally pouty.

 

Smiling back to the two, he waved for them to join him.  “Did you want to share?  There’s plenty of Anne to go around.”

 

“Hey!  Master!  You can’t just go around giving out a pirate’s booty like that.”  While she sounded stern, the playful wiggle in her hips told a different story.  “Though, since it’s Mary I suppose it’s alright.  Come on them you two.  Master is right, there is more than enough for the three of you.”

 

With a small cheer, the two Marys hugged each other and bent down, each kissing one of the blonde’s plump butt cheeks before bringing their tongues down onto the tiny man licking the hole in the center.  Using their oral muscles to press Ritsuka into the soft folds, they alternative taking long drags up Anne’s buttcrack, inhaling the sweet scent of her honey-like nectar mixing with the fetid stink slipping out of her backdoor whenever they really dug their tongues into the sealed ring muscle.

 

Each pass of the squishy tongue across his back pressed the young Magus’ front into Anne’s butthole more, his erection already held in a tight fold so pleasing that he couldn’t move.  Even as they deposited layer after layer of thick drool that pooled in the crevices of the puffy anal muscle, the grip that the blonde’s butt had on him had his engorged memeber ready to shoot a minuscule load at any moment.  “Anne…  Anne’s butt… and Mary’s penis…  They’re both so…  so…”  Pleasure robbing him of his ability to think of anything else again, he quietly gave thanks to whatever force allowed him to summon both pairs of the yuri pirates and that such beautiful women would share their love with him.

 

And the feeling was mutual.  Especially at the end of their pirate careers, both Anne and Mary harbored a grudge against men for the actions of their crew, leaving them to fight why they hid in the hold.  As life had taught them, the only ones they could rely on was themselves, so it wasn’t a deep seeded hatred.   Given Anne’s playful, flirty attitude, it didn’t interfere with working with male Servants, but their Master was different from those cowards that called themselves ‘pirates’ without understanding the weight of its meaning.  To take means that you’ll be taken from, and while the gentle youth would never take something by force, he certainly stole their distrust for men, even if only in relation to him.

 

With their erections back to full mast, and the two holes teasing them with how soft and tight they looked as spit and sexual fluids dripped from them, both Marys looked at each other and quickly did a round of rock-paper-scissors without a word.  Rider Mary won and gently plucked their Master out of Anne’s anus, his tiny manhood twitching on the edge of release and his face melted with pleasure.  “Master looks like he can’t hold out much longer.  I guess it’s a good thing we’re about to let him take a break, huh Mary?”

 

“Yup, Mary.”  Smirking as she picked up Anne, pointing her cock straight up, she lined the tip up to the dripping folds of blonde lined womanhood.

 

“Uhuhu.  Master keeps things from getting boring but…”  Feeling the heat of her partner’s member poking as her delicate sex, her nectar running down the pulsing beast, Anne licked her lips and balanced herself as best she could as the other Mary carefully laid Ritsuka on the Archer futanari’s scrotum.  “... I was wondering when you two were going to start getting serious.”  With the second behemoth pressing up against her soaked asshole, Anne relaxed her body to allow it entrance to her bowels.

 

Sliding the tip of her cock into the Archer’s rectum, Rider Mary carefully lowered her sweaty balls onto her other’s, trapping their Master between their seed banks.  “I can’t believe Master thought of doing something like this before we did.”  Giggling as she helped slowly lower Anne onto both of their dicks, she could faintly feel his erection poking up into her.  “Pervert.”

 

“Yah, but it does sound like it would feel amazing.”  Archer Mary agreed, her cock twitching as much from the tightness of Anne’s pussy as the thought of being squished under a giant pair of sweaty, cum soaked balls.  “I’d like to try it, at least once.”

 

“Th-Then…  we coul-ah!...  haa… haa…  We could… ask C-Captian Drake… to do it to us.”  Clinging to her Mary as they began to thrust up and stir her insides, Anne was also in the camp of wanting to try it, maybe even while riding Master’s much more gentle cock.  “I-If we get… some booze in her… w-we could pr-probably…  haa… ahn~... get Jing Ke to help out…”

 


 

 

While a bit more tough and leathery than the rest of their surprisingly fair skin, Ritsuka found an odd comfort being sandwiched between the two silver-haired pirates’ balls.  The musty atmosphere, the squishiness of their testicles, the way they tensed up as they came.  “Mary’s balls… so big… so heavy…”  If he were to speak completely honestly though… the utter helplessness and slight sense of shame of being dominated by the tiny framed girl’s manhood also added to his arousal, if only just a little.  Licking the salty flesh bearing down on him, his arousal finally reached a tipping point as his seed spilled out, only to get lost in the accumulated sweat and leftover cum from her own previous ejaculations.  “Is that all?  Heh, Mary cums so much more.”  His masochistic tendencies coming out, his erection didn’t soften at all as the two girls continued to fill Anne’s holes.

 


 

 

After the reaming she received and coupled with the lack of proper rest from the night before, most of the day had passed by the time the blonde left in the Riders’ room woke up with an ass full of jizz and feces.  With Mary and Ritsuka nowhere to be seen, she quickly rushed to their Archer counterparts’ room and without hesitation through the door open.

 

“MAAAAARY!  How could you leav-”  Upset that she was left behind, she wasn’t even bothered by the concentrated scent of sex and alcohol that filled the unventilated room, if anything it made her hornier and more ready for some sexy funtime, but looking at the bed with the three of them sleeping soundly together her anger faded.  “Aww, look at me with a Mary on each arm and both dicks up her ass.  It’ll definitely be sore when you wake up.”  Giggling as her own backdoor tightened in reflex to the sight of the stretched out anus that was leaking browned cum, she noticed a bit of movement from a glob that oozed out.  “Master!  Lucky!”  Grabbing the cum soaked Magus from the pooling, filthy seed, she tossed him into her mouth and cleaned him up.  “Master is so good to us.  I honestly don’t think there is anyone else who’d let us do half of the stuff we do to him…”  Swallowing the filth in her mouth, she pulled the exhausted young man from her lips and smiled gently at him.  “Well… maybe before the Crypters showed up, but definitely not now.”  Giggling at the morbid joke, she pulled her skirt away from her back and let tired youth fall into the back of her panties.  Spreading her butt cheeks and wiggling her booty, when she felt her Master curl up next to her anus and give it a little kiss, she let her glutes go to hold him in place.  “Today it was supposed to be the five of us… but I guess letting Mary get the better of me makes it my fault that I couldn’t make it.”  Accepting the consequences of her defeat, Anne quietly left the room.  “But that also means it’s your faults for not protecting your treasure from this passing pirate.”  Humming softly, there was still plenty of time in the night to fill, and a tiny Master to play with.  “...Hmmm.  Though it’s always more fun with a thick slab of meat joining Master in my butt…  Maybe I should go swipe some Divine Wine and pay Captain Drake a visit, uhuhu…  Master hasn’t gotten a chance to play with her yet.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!


https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories


Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:


https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282