[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

After not checking in with the yuri pirates in Chaldea's roster, Anne Bonny and Mary Read have a surprise in store for Ritsuka once they get their hands on him.


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Futanari, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19552 Read: 11671
Published: February 18 2021 Updated: April 06 2022

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (6691 words)

The January commission requested by Grimahr!  Once again I seemed to have gone well over 5000ish words, seeing how there were two girls sharing this time I figured it would be fine :D


 

 

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (5890 words)
As infamous pirates, there is no treasure that Anne Bonny and Mary Read can't plunder, and that includes the heart and affection of Chaldea's Master.  However, pirate code dictates that plunder be shared, and the two pairs of Servants are not opposed to the idea at all.

Part two of Grimahr's commission with Chaldea's resident yuri pirates.  Pretty much all the female Servants are great in FGO, but I love the dynamic between Anne and Mary and their aggressive advances on Ritsuka so much!


 

 

3. Chapter 3 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (6971 words)

Left out of the fun due to an unexpected attack from behind by her partner, Rider Anne was able to make off with their precious Master.  As fun as it would be to have him all to herself though, there is a certain pink-haired captain that might be fun to include in on the good times.

And Grimahr comes back for a hat trick!  This time we get to have the fun with best captain of Chaldea, Francis Drake, thrown it as well.