- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Left out of the fun due to an unexpected attack from behind by her partner, Rider Anne was able to make off with their precious Master.  As fun as it would be to have him all to herself though, there is a certain pink-haired captain that might be fun to include in on the good times.

And Grimahr comes back for a hat trick!  This time we get to have the fun with best captain of Chaldea, Francis Drake, thrown it as well.




Humming happily as she made her way through the halls of Novum Chaldea, the busty blonde pirate put a bit more of a bounce in her step.  In her hand was the bounty of yet another successful raid on the storerooms where the best alcohol in the entire facility was kept, and snuggled up to her tacky anus was her and her partner’s greatest treasure of all, Chaldea’s only Master, licking her affectionately.


Geez, where does Master find all that energy?  He must have been going non-stop since this morning.  Reaching back and rubbing the shrunken Magus deep in her plump butt cheeks, Anne blushed a bit as his licks turned to kisses for a bit.  Aside from the feather-light feeling he was giving her, the throbbing of her poor, tender backdoor after the abuse Mary put her through before running off with Master by herself was still there.  Not that she minded when her smaller, well endowed partner used her like a toy every now and again, but this time it caused her to miss out on the five person orgy that they planned with their Archer counterparts.  Then again, Master’s been getting passed around the four of us for a while now.  I guess he’d get used to it eventually.


Outside of missions and events, as of late they have been keeping the young man with/on them at all times, drinking their bodily fluids and more while indulging in pleasures.  Today was no exception.  Since she missed out on the orgy, Anne had decided to steal away with Ritsuka and visit the only other pirate in Chaldea that she respected almost as much as Mary and Master.


As she approached her destination, the door opened and out from the room came a towering man of rippling muscles with vibrant red hair carrying a black-haired woman in white robes draped over his shoulders.  While the man’s face was a bit flushed, the woman’s was completely red, passed out with the smell of ale on her breath.


“Oh, if it isn’t Miss Anne.  You missed quite the showdown.”  The fellow Rider Servant greeted merrily, slapping the butt of the heavily drunk Assassin on his shoulder.  “Drinking with this one is always a thrill.  You never know when she’ll pull out her dagger and try to stab you.”  Laughing heartily, the large man’s voice echoed in the hall.


“I think that’s just a problem for you royal-types, Mr. Iskandar.”  Smiling back at the joyful Rider, the King of Conquerors was also a great drinking buddy.  For a noble, he was very laid-back and easy to talk to.  He would have made a fine pirate.  Though that’s not to say Jing Ke hasn’t tried to ‘stick’ me or Mary in another sense.  Smirking at the faint bulge just under the Assassin’s butt where the proof of history remembering her as a man was, Anne recalled a multitude of times that the phallus was thrust in her face during drinking parties.  It wasn’t as impressive as Mary’s, but it was a fine member in its own right.


“I suppose so.  Well, I’ve got to get this one back to her room.”  Excusing himself, that hulking man turned and walked away.  “We’ll have to meet up again sometime soon.”


“Sure!  Also, watch out.”  Carefreely waving good-bye to the Rider Servant, she giggled as Jing Ke was drawing her dagger with a drunken smile and went to stab Iskandar in the back.


But the Macedonian king thwarted the attempted assault by slapping her on the ass again.  “Take care.”  He called back.


Knocking and then immediately entering the room, Anne announced herself loudly and happily.  “Hiya!  Captain Drake, I brought you some Divine Wine!”


Much like their own room, the bedchambers of the famous privateer was a mess with articles of clothing, half-drank bottles of various types of alcohol and the bounty of some good, old-fashioned raids on other people’s rooms littering the floor, bed and any other surface.  However, it wasn’t just Servant belongings that she saw around the room, especially among the clothes were some of the underwear from some of the female staff that had arrived with them.  And amongst it all, leaning against the wall sitting on the bed with a large, golden cup in hand as she lazily drank from it, was the busty pink-haired woman that Anne had come to visit.  Cleavage bare for all to see from the crimson, open vest and her tight, white pants conforming nearly perfectly with her body, she had her large captain’s hat on the bed beside her.


“Hmm?  Oh, Anne?  Not in that scanty bikini, so you’re the Rider one.  Well come on in and tell me what you want.”  Smiling at the fellow pirate and Rider Servant, the intoxicated woman sat up and crossed her legs, patting the mattress in front of her.  “Drink or pleasure, or maybe both?”


Her eyes falling to the growing bulge in the woman’s crotch, Anne giggled and tossed the five-headed bottle to the famous pirate.  “I was thinking-!?  Wait, is that..?!”  Taking a better at the golden cup the pink-haired woman was holding, Anne couldn’t hide her surprise.


“Huh?  Oh, yeah.  Mr. King of Conquerors and Missy ‘All I do is Kill’ invited me on a little adventure.  Nothing too fancy, just some dungeons, sea serpents, I think that bastard Poseidon tried something again, and some guy saying that he wanted to do some grand thing or another.  Blasted him good with my cannons and he dropped this, so when we got back we had a drinking contest to see who got to hand it over to Master.”  Recounting a grand tale as if running into a thug on the way to the market, Captain Drake held up the cup and smiled victoriously.  “I won.  Think Master’ll be happy?”


It was obviously a Holy Grail, which meant that the three of them had prevented a Singularity from forming like it was nothing.  And now she was just drinking from it like any other cup.  Then again, pirates will do as they please with their spoils.


Clenching her butt cheeks a bit, Anne was no stranger to this rule either.  Climbing onto the bed, she turned around and presented her butt to the Captain, exposing it and showing off her treasure.  “Do you want to give it to him now, or have some fun first?”


“Oh?  Well isn’t that a treat.”  Grinning at the spread rear and tiny Magus stuck to it, Drake leaned forward and kissed Anne’s sweaty asshole, filling her lungs with the heavy odor and sucking Ritsuka into her mouth.  Mmmm, a strapping young lad always tastes so good, but getting Anne’s ass sweat too makes for a powerful flavor.  Savoring the taste as she swallowed her tainted saliva, she opened her mouth and let a bit of drool carry the shrunken boy down off her tongue and drip into her cleavage.  “Yup, as good as I remember and Master makes it all the better.  But… if we’re gonna have some fun, you should go get Mary too.”


“Well…  Yeah, I’d like that more too.  But Mary’s rest righ-!”  Trying to be considerate of her partner, Anne turned to face Drake but was silenced as the charismatic woman placed a finger to her lips.


“It’ll be funner for all of us.”  She was confident and commanding, but gently urged the blonde to comply.  Getting people to follow her whims was a specialty of hers after all.  “I bet Master would like to play with both of you too.”


Thinking about it and blushing a bit, the blonde couldn’t argue.  They always had so much fun together.  “Alright.  I’ll be right back.”  Fixing her clothes to leave, Drake groped her breasts from behind and leaned in to whisper something in her ear.  Eyes lighting up at the idea, she jumped up and all but ran out of the room, calling back, “Alright!  I’ll meet you there!”


As the door closed behind the bubbly woman, the pink-haired pirate pulled Chaldea’s shrunken Master from the sweaty confines of her breasts and smirked at him.  “Alright, Master, you should know how dangerous it is to make yourself vulnerable to a woman like me.  Now, what should I have you do first?”  Aiming to tease him a bit, she wasn’t expecting his face to light up and smile so brightly at her.


“Are you going to get me to lick your armpits, Captain?  Or drop me in your boots?”  He asked excitedly.  “Oh, and you don’t have to worry, I’ve cleaned the Marys dicks before.  Do you need yours cleaned?  I bet you're the type of woman that lets a lot build up before washing it.”  Snickering playfully, he could just imagine the beautiful, voluptuous woman standing bare with a large erection, the foreskin peeled back to reveal globs of brain-meltingly stinky, fermented smegma covering it.  With a wicked smile, she’d aim it for his mouth and then…


Blushing at his eagerness, this was a venture that had the infamous Francis Drake conflicted.  Not used to this.  Usually I have terrible luck with men, so I just play with them until they break and become boring.  Ritsuka had always been an odd man though.  He was a terrible Magus, and far too naive for his own good.  Had she met him in her time, she would have tricked him into slavery under her more times than she could count, but likely wouldn’t have been able to bring herself to sell him off.  “You know, Master, not that I don’t appreciate the enthusiasm, but I’m the kind of woman that prefers unwilling partners… at least until I force them to give in.  Kinda wish I could do that to you too.”  As she said this, though, the golden chalice in her hand warmed up for a moment, and flashed a bright light.  Dropping the magical vessel, spilling a bit of ale on her already thoroughly stained bed, she knew she just did something, likely bad.  “Well shi-”


“W-Wait!  Wait a second, Captain.  L-Let’s not be too hasty.”


Because she wasn’t any sort of Mage or had even a basic understanding of how Magecraft works, Drake was worried about what the mostly depleted Grail had done.  But before she could start to consider it, the nervousness in her tiny Master’s voice caught her interest.  Huh?  But he was so eager just a second ago.  He was now blushing so adorably and looked like a little rabbit that realized it wandered into a wolf’s den.  She wanted to tease him, to bully and torment him until he was begging for more.  Wait!  The Grail must have done this.  Damn, okay!  My luck holds out after all.  Snickering to herself, she gets up and pulls out the waistband of her pants.  Immediately the potent smell rises from the heated confines and Ritsuka chokes on the scent.  “Don’t worry.  I’ll be sure to take this slowly, just for you.”  Tilting her hand, she dropped him down her pants and let the waistband snap back in place.  She could clearly see his silhouette standing on the top of her semi-rigid erection and burst out laughing as she exited her room.  “Hand on tight, Master~”




Landing on the colossal phallus kept hidden in the pirate captain's trousers, Ritsuka instantly started coughing and wheezing on the tainted atmosphere.  The smell coming off the member was more potent than Mary’s, but that might be because the loli pirate wore essentially a one-piece swimsuit which had better ventilation.  In Drake’s pants, the air was trapped and festered in the smell of sweat and what leaked from her foreskin.


Gods, this smells horrible!  I’ve got to get out of here!  Pressed up against the top of her pelvic region, Ritsuka was just above the main body of the female pirate’s unkempt bush, with thinner, shorter hairs wrapping around him as she walked.


Her skin was a bit slick from the sweat and getting tangled up in the shorter, thick hairs was troublesome, but he was slowly making headway… until she deliberately shook her hips with a bit more force and caused him to slide back down!


“Good try, but you’re not going anywhere, my little toy.”  Talking just loud enough for him to hear, Drake teased him as she shook her hips a bit more, knocking him over as he tried to stand.  “Didn’t you say you wanted to clean my cock?  How about reaching in and giving it a taste?  You’ll probably like it.”


He didn’t want to.  By the bit of smell that was coming from inside her dick, he could tell she was just as messy, if not moreso, than Mary on a bad day.  Just how long had she been fermenting the chunky pulp?  But the more she shook her hips, the more he had to adjust his grip to stabilize himself, and that only caused her sleeping beast to stir.


“Hmm?  Not going to listen to a suggestion?”  She asked, pulling back her waistband and staring down at him.  “Then how about a Captain’s Order?  You’re ‘riding’ with me, so eat.”


Her features hardened to convey her seriousness.  She was commanding and charismatic in a way that Anne and Mary never were, never could be.  Francis Drake was a woman too manly to be seen as a woman by her crew after all.


Unable to refuse her though, Ritsuka turned around and pulled open the sleeve of flesh that protected her sensitive cockhead and buried his face into the tight crevice.  Wiggling deeper, he was fully encased in her foreskin before he reached her insanely thick smegma.  More like soaked cake than a pulp-like substance, just messing it directly froze his brain causing him to fall face first into some as the strength left his arms.  But he had to eat it.  Anne left me with Captain Drake…  So I should listen to her.  Rationalizing his compliance in his head, Ritsuka opened his mouth and sucked the disgustingly potent pap in.  Suffering through holding it in his mouth long enough for his saliva to break it down a bit, he had to chew it or risk choking.  Creamy with a hint of sea brine and lime, it tasted completely different from Mary’s cock pap.  It’s actually pretty good…




Smiling as she watched her Master crawl into her foreskin to eat her smegma, Drake released her waistband and continued on to her destination.  It felt really good, having him lick her so intimately and just thinking of his healthy skin defiled by her junk had her heart racing.  I wonder if he realizes I never told him he has to eat it all?  Master acts reluctant, but he likes being told what to do.  Mmmmm!  And he’s good at it too.  Mary’s trained him well.


Arriving at the spot she had told Anne to meet her at, the pink-haired pirate walked into the empty, and as of late hardly used, room that belonged to the young Japanese Magus.  It was clean with no lingering odors or clutter on the floor, the opposite to her and the other pirates’ rooms.


Shifting her clothes other than her sleeveless captain's coat and leather corset to spirit form, she pulled Ritsuka from her foreskin, filthy in her congealed seed, and tossed him on his bed.  Spreading her round, full ass, she smirked as she looked back and took aim, dropping her hips right on him.  “Ahhhh~  Now all we have to do is wait.  Here, since you’re back there, lick my arse for me, would ya Master?”


Coughing from the sudden weight dropped on him, Ritsuka’s face was pinned against her puckering, oily back door.  The heavy odor that came from it was enough to make him want to throw up, but it was also somewhat similar to both Anne’s and Mary’s stinky butts.  Still though, he wiggled to escape rather than listen to her this time.


Oh?  Not going to enjoy the ‘pirate booty’ in front of you?  Then how about this?  Squeezing her core muscles a bit, Drake pushed out a small pocket of gas that was sitting near her exit waiting for release.  The sound barely registered to her, but the smell was thick and quickly reached her nose.  “Oh, wow!  That’s the last time I have that Indian Goddess’ special curry.  Feels like I’m cooking up a batch of my own.  Want a taste, Master, or should I give you a full serving instead?”


Leaving her threat for interpretation, she didn’t have to wait long before the light sensation of his tongue lapping up her wetted anus sent a shiver up her spine.  Her cock twitched and heated up as she just sat there and let the young man do all the work, slowly leaning forward until she was entirely off of him, but he had unconsciously followed and was pressing himself against her.


Yup, Master would be too good for any of those prissy nobles.  Heck, I don’t even think I’d sell him to the Queen herself, even if she moaned so nicely for it.  Remembering the unkempt look on the British monarch’s face after requesting a private tour of the Golden Hind once she knighted her, the pink-haired woman would never forget the quick romp she had with the Queen.  Nobles and royals say her kind are borderline savages, but she couldn’t count the number of wives and daughters she had taken.  I’d have made him mine and mine alone.  Getting ready to squeeze her breast together as her erection reached full-mast, she stopped when the door opened.


Walking in with her trademarked bright and bubbly smile, the blonde-haired pirate carried her silver-haired partner over her shoulder, who was clearly still leaking thick globs of cum from her cock, pussy and ass.  “I brought Mary like you ask, Captain, but she’s still tuckered out.”


Clenching her butt cheeks to pick up their tiny Master, Drake motioned to the bed as she stood.  “Then let’s lie her down and get started on our own.  I think Master’s room could use a good dosing in pirate sweat and seed, so he’ll know who he belongs to.”


“If he ever comes back here.”  Chirping happily, Anne laid the girl on the bed without regard to the mess she was leaking.  It was only going to get worse from here.  “Master’s spends almost every night in either us or our partners.”


Shoving the blonde onto the bed on top of the petite girl, Drake sat on Anne’s thick, squishy ass as she played with Mary’s flaccid member.  “Oh, the rest of the Servants know that.”


“We get so many stares, especially when Master is in one of us.  And I see he’s enjoying your bum right now.”  Embracing the slumbering loli, Anne wiggled her butt and looked back at the pink-haired woman’s backside.


“Maybe not ‘enjoying’ but he’s licking obediently.”  Smirking back as she twirled a finger around in Mary’s foreskin to get her erect, Drake squeezed out another, longer and slightly dirtier fart.


Grinning mischievously back, Anne pushes out her own, putrid flatus and giggles.  “Master loves my farts.  He loves being in my bowels too.  Sometimes he doesn’t even need to go to the cafeteria.”




Buffered by the foul winds of Drake’s bowels, Ritsuka scrambled to get fresh air, but was unable to escape her heavy cheeks.  It stinks… and is that Par’s special curry I smell?  Anne’s ruined her clothes on that stuff-!  His thoughts interrupted as a more powerful blast of putrid air rushed up and reverberated through Drake’s butt crack, Ritsuka inhaled deeply and savored the bowel miasma with a smile and his eyes lit up!  Rider Anne!  Her butt’s just beyond Drake’s!  I need to get to her.  I’ll be safe in Anne’s butt.




Taking turns exchanging farts while she played with Mary’s member, Drake snickered as she felt Ritsuka get pushed towards Anne with the force of her farts, only for Anne’s to push him back into her.  Alright, I think that should be enough.


Admiring the long and thick behemoth that didn’t match Mary’s small frame at all, it was the first time she had found a cock bigger than her own.  There were quite a few female Servant’s in Chaldea that had dicks, thanks in large part to history remembering them as male, but Mary’s was top dog in size and cum volume.


Turning around, she slid the pulsing beast between her butt cheeks as she lined up her own erection with Anne’s sex.  Leaning in close, she whispered in the aroused blonde’s ear, “Moan for me, you little whore.”  Plunging herself into Anne’s tight grip, the first gasps were always the best.  Reaching back to make sure the silver-haired girl’s cock was firmly grinding their Master into her anus, Drake could feel him trying to hold onto the slick shaft.  Trying to escape?  I think not, Master.


“Hmm?  Mmmm, Anne?”  Waking up from her post-orgy stupor, the petite girl trapped under the mewling blonde, even without knowing the situation, embraced her partner as she opened her eyes.  “Oh!  Captain, is that Master grinding on my cock I feel?”


“Glad you could join us, Mary.”  Feeling herself rapidly approaching climax despite only just starting, this was another reason she wished she could have had the Caribbean Free Birds on her ship back when she was alive.  Better in a fight than most men and better in bed than most women, she could have done so much more with crewmates like them and Master.  Hilting herself on Anne’s sex, she suppressed her moans as much as she could, but the blonde had a top-tier pussy that tightened around her to squeeze out all of her cum.  Pulling out halfway through cumming, she spread the rest of her seed on the blonde’s back and purposely got a lot on the bed and walls with a smirk.  “We’re redecorating Master’s room today,” getting up with the shrunken Magus still stuck to her tacky asshole, she carefully sits on the tip of Mary’s cock and watches as the girl’s azure blue eyes light up, “won’t that be fun?”  Slowly dropping her weight on the girthy monster, rivers of lust ran down her leg from her womanhood as Ritsuka was buried deep into her filthy rectum.


Nodding enthusiastically as she feels the Captain’s bowel and filth coil around her and the sensation of her tiny Master trying to grab on to her dick, Mary grabbed Anne’s ass as Drake laid down on them both.  Kissing her partner as she felt hot cum leak down over her crotch, she thrust up into the pink-haired woman’s ass.


Unlike Anne, Drake couldn’t easily take Mary’s full length into her holes, so having a body between them actually created the perfect amount of distance.  Groping the sandwiched blonde’s breasts as her ass got stretched open, she momentarily forgot that there was a fourth party in their orgy and just enjoyed herself until she felt the massive cock start to twitch in her.  Already?  Ah, right.  She’s already been through a lot today.  Sitting up to push her limits, she could feel Ritsuka either scrambling to hold onto Mary’s dick or trying to get her off faster.




Despite the mess around him, Ritsuka couldn’t resist licking Mary’s cock.  It was comforting, especially since he was in an unfamiliar colon and forced to taste tightly compacted waste that was unlike the sludge in either Annes or the other Mary’s butt.  Mixed with the sweet, fruity precum leaking from silver-haired futa’s member, it had a powerful, putrid flavor… but was not just tolerable but somewhat addictive.  Like the woman that produced it, Drake’s waste demanded his attention and compliance.  I shouldn’t.  I have Mary’s gentle cock right here… but… but…




Second only to Anne, or technically third since the other Anne tied with her, Captain Drake’s ass ranked even better than her other’s in satisfying her giant member.  Neither she nor the other Mary had as much experience taking a dick since she usually gave to others.  But with the control and pressure of the famed pirate and the fine movements of her beloved Master, Mary arched her back to thrust herself deeply into the pink-haired woman and flooded her insides with her sticky, hot seed.


As much as she enjoyed having her bowels filled, again Drake insisted on making as big of a mess as possible and dragged herself off Mary’s dick mid orgasm, letting the petite girl become a fountain of thick, pungent semen.  “Look at her go.  Haven’t come across a beast of the sea I couldn’t tame yet.”  Admiring her work, Drake rubbed her belly as the sloppy mixture of semen and filth poured out of her stretched out anus, spilling on Ritsuka’s bed and dripping onto the floor.  Letting it run down the back of her legs, she went over to where his clothes were stored and grabbed one of his clean shirts to clean herself up a bit.  Geez, such fine cloth and they can just mass produce in this era.  How much could I have gotten of this, yet here I am wiping my rear with it.  Tossing the dirtied shirt to the side, she grabs another as she approaches the bed again.  Seeing Ritsuka eating his way out of some of the cummy sludge that leaked out of her bowel, she smirks and scoops him up.


Wiping off Mary’s cock with the clean shirt she brought, the pink-haired woman rolled Anne off of her and crawled over the busty musketeer, lining up her rod to pierce her.  Dropping Ritsuka onto the willing blonde’s chest, she slowly inserted herself into the heated sex while lowering herself onto Anne, sandwiching their Master between their impressive busts.


“Look at how lucky you are, Master.  Ya got your hands on two pirate chests.”  Snickering at the feeling of him trying to get out while also playing with Anne’s breast, she increased the weight on him to make sure he couldn’t get out.  “And Mary, are you just going to lay there?”


Turning her head to the side, the scar-covered girl was trying to catch her breath, but like the phenomenal captain that she was, Drake knew exactly how to motivate her.  Raising her chin, she had dug her fingers in both her and Anne’s cleavage to show off the sweaty breast pussy that they made for her.  Anne and Drake’s boobs!  Her erection revitalized, she swiftly stuck it between their busts, sitting on the blonde’s face as she thrust into them.  From under her butt, Anne licked at and teased her sex and anus, making it all the better.


“That’s right, Mary.  Pillage our chests and mark them as yours.”  Running her tongue along the girthy behemoth spreading her and Anne’s assets, Drake made use of the blonde’s pussy while squashing their Master between their teats.  “And Master, don’t just play with Anne.  Suck on my tits too, and I might just let you go.”  She was getting close to orgasm again, but wanted a little something to tip her over.


Crushed between the soft embraces of the busty pirates, Ritsuka was practically being cooked by their rising body temperatures.  Being used by Anne made him happy, and he wanted her to feel good too, but Drake kept taking charge and forcing him to service her.  It wasn’t like he didn’t like or trust her, and she was a very beautiful woman, but he was scared of what would happen if he let her have her way.  Still, he wasn’t able to resist her either, so with the promise of release he turned over as the gigantic breasts slid over each other and grabbed onto the captain’s stiffened nipple.  If I can just get to Anne or Mary, they’ll keep me from going too far.  The yuri pirates were his one hope to escaping Drake’s influence and control.


There he goes.  Ah, getting him to obey me is so fun.  Enjoying herself immensely, the pink-haired woman reached to the cockhead sliding between her and Anne’s bellies and stuck a finger into the dilating opening at the end of it just as she came deep into the blonde’s sex.


All three of them sang out in a chorus of pleasure as the air quality in the room took another massive hit.  The thick foul scent of Captain Drake’s seed mixed with Mary’s pungent cum as Anne was soaked inside and out by the two.  The blonde spasmed around the girthy rod as Drake pulled herself from her, plucking Ritsuka from her nipple as she sat in a pool of Mary’s cum.


Still not satisfied, she dropped the mostly exhausted Master on the top of her cummy member as it came to rest between her breasts.  “Having fun, Master?  You sure are showing a bit of favoritism towards Anne and Mary though.  You’ll wound my maidenly heart like that.”  Chuckling at the notion that she had such delicate feelings, she grinned widely at him.  “But you’re fair, right?  So how about you kiss my cock, to soothe my heart ache.”


The potent aroma of her sexual fluids and body odor tainting the air, Ritsuka was already having trouble thinking straight from the heat and his lust.  Anne and Mary were here, but they were letting Captain Drake control everything.  Even if they were okay with sharing him like this, he needed to do something to set a boundary.  I can’t just let her keep-


“C’mon, Master.  It’s just a little kiss.”  Urging him to comply, Drake pulled the recovering Mary onto her lap.  “Do it, and I’ll give you to Mary, okay?”


Perking up at the offer, Ritsuka looked back at the emotionally muted girl and then down at the pulsing member below him.  I could crawl into Mary if she gave me to her.  The slimy seed clung to it, forcing him to breathe through his mouth, the air was so thick in its scent.  Hesitantly, he swallowed hard, lowering his face into the viscous fluid until his lips pressed against the lust-stiffened flesh.  His face covered in the opaque, whitish mess, he wiped it off and looked up at the charismatic woman.


“Huh?  You think a little peck is enough?”  Disappointed, Drake’s face soured a bit.  “Where’s the passion, where’s the lust?  Kiss my cock like you mean it.  Love it, give in to it, monopolize and claim it as yours.  I want to see you put your heart into it.”


Looking back down at the waiting phallus, Ritsuka hesitated.  It’s not either Marys’... but maybe if I pretend it is.  Closing his eyes, he tried again, pressing himself against the engorged beast and stuffing his face into the drooling slit under him.  Sucking up the captain’s seed and probing the rim of her urethra, her cum tasted too different from Rider Mary’s foul fishy jizz or Archer Mary’s salty-fruity spunk.  It was salty as the sea, thick as molasses and had a bitterness that reminded him of the time he accidentally took a drink of her ale once.  It didn’t suit his tastes at all, but as he drank more of it, rather than getting used to it like he did with the two Marys, it felt like his tastes were forced to align with her seed.  His mind still found the taste unpleasant, but it flowed over her tongue and down his throat so easily, despite the thickness of the liquid.  Why…  Why am I…?  Drinking the pink-haired woman’s cum with little reservation now, Ritsuka didn’t even notice she was doing something until a shadow fell over him.  Looking up, he saw Mary’s drooling quim slowly lower over him, consuming him greedily as well as the massive cock he was on.


“That’s it, Master.  You can keep showing my cock some love inside of Mary’s pussy.”  Lowering the petite girl on her shaft, Drake snickered as Ritsuka's gradual conditioning was coming along nicely.  He was now playing with her dick while licking Mary’s cunt, so he was getting close to breaking.  Running her tongue along Mary’s member as she sat her on her lap, she kissed the blissful pirate and laid her back on the cum-soak bed, curling up over her with her ass in the air.


“Hey, don’t forget about me.”  Crawling behind the two, Anne spread Drake’s ass to reveal the lightly-haired, unwashed pucker and licked her lips.  Leaning in without pause, she licked the filthy hole, coated with nectar, jizz and fecal waste and savored the taste.  Lowering her face to her partner’s cute little arse, it was no cleaner than the captain’s but that never bothered Anne.  She enjoyed every flavor Mary’s body produced, even going so far as to scoop out some of the cocktail from her bowel with her tongue.


Assailed by pleasure from her butt, sex, cock and mouth, Mary was enraptured in pleasure as Drake pressed her into the bed and slammed their bodies together repeatedly.  Ahh!  Anne…  M-Master…  I can’t…  Rarely was lying with Francis Drake a cooperative affair.  Unlike her partner or Master, Drake was a woman that knew how to get what she wanted at a profit.  While Master simply gave himself to others and Anne was pushy but affectionate, Drake’s embrace was more forceful and selfish.  She’d give pleasure, but took more for herself, which is the attitude necessary to venture into the unknown and conquer the wild seas.  C-Captain…  Captain!!!  With her cock wrapped in the pink-haired girl’s endowments, Mary sprayed another thick load into their chins.


Cumming soon after the silver-haired girl, Drake filled her narrow pussy with her hot, sticky load, but continued to pound her into the bed.  There weren’t many Servants in Chaldea as small and tight as Mary that she was allowed to screw.  However, feeling Ritsuka wiggling at the tip of her cock, she slowly pulled out of Mary and stood up from the bed, snickering at her handiwork.


As she had backed up off the bed, she pushed Anne back as well who was still eating out her ass, knocking her off the bed entirely.  When her cock popped free of Mary’s pussy, the petite girl was mostly off the bed as well, so she was now sitting on Anne’s stomach, leaking cum from her crotch with her semi-rigid cock laying on the blonde’s face.


Looking down at the tip of her member, she grinned, seeing that Ritsuka was still on it, choosing to come out of the flooded sex.  “Oh, what’s this?  I thought you would’ve wanted to stay with your precious Mary, Master.  Finally seeing the appeal of El Draque?”  Leaning forward, she drew the head of her cock into her mouth and sucked it clear, pulling Ritsuka in as well.  Her cum mixed with Mary’s pussy juice, mellowing out the flavor a bit.  Swallowing the heavy treat, she was careful not to send the tiny Magus to her belly, just yet, and instead let him fall from her mouth over the Caribbean Free Birds and took a few steps back, sitting on the floor.


Sliding down Mary’s underdeveloped chest, flat belly and onto her phallus, Ritsuka picked himself up.  Finally, I made it to Anne and Mary!  Looking around, even if they were a bit tired, he was out of Drake's reach, so he could hide with one of them until they were satisfied.


“Hey, Master.”  Catching his attention, Ritsuka looked towards the lustful captain.  She sat with one leg raised, her behemoth leaning against it as she held up her heavy scrotum to show him her womanhood.  The area under her testicle was steaming with sweat as it ran and dripped down from her.  A confident smile on her face, she spread herself open to him.  “Stay with Anne and Mary while they catch their breaths, or come to me.”


Gulping hard, Ritsuka knew the answer right away.  He was safe and out of her reach.  Anne and Mary would come back to their senses in a bit, so all he had to do was stay on Mary’s dick and he’d be fine…  But it wasn’t a question and he had only one ‘choice’.  The room was filled with her and their scents, but Drake’s words carried weight.  It’s no use…  I’m in the palm of her hand.  I can’t refuse her.  Climbing down from the yuri pirates, he approached the pink-haired woman, crawling under her scrotum himself.  Before he could do anything else though, Drake rolled her body forward, trapping him under her feminine sex.


“Mmmm, yes!  Good, good, Master.  You chose correctly.”  Grinding her pussy on the helpless young man, she jerks herself off.  That reluctance, not bothering to fight back even though you might have a chance, the submission to her will.  Never before had it been as satisfying as it was with the inept Magus.  Blowing another load on both Anne and Mary, she stood up and snickered as Ritsuka clung to her as she did.  I’ll tolerate no mutiny from you now, Master.




Not paying attention to time, since they created more than enough for Ritsuka to eat, the three pirates enjoyed themselves in his room.  Almost every surface was soaked in semen or drenched in sweat.  None of Ritsuka’s clothes were spared, in fact they went out of their way to defile everything they could.


At the end of the long, messy orgy, they all laid on the bed that was more semen than mattress by now, with Anne and Mary laying on either side of Drake, passed out in her arms.  Looking down at her softened member, the pink-haired pirate had been thoroughly satisfied.  She smiled at the exhausted but conscious tiny young man who was sitting in her cleavage, leaning against one of her soft breasts.  Hmm…  Well, since they’re asleep…  Grinning mischievously, she exhaled a deep, hot, humid breath over him and when he looked up at her, she tucked her chin into her chest and opened her mouth.  Saying nothing, she rolled out her tongue and waited.


She didn’t need to say anything.  He knew what she wanted him to do, and Ritsuka got up to obey, walking towards the open maw.  And from the look in her eye, this wasn’t just going to be a full-body blowjob.  She had been purposely not swallowing him before.  Coming, Cap-!?


However, before he could take more than a few steps, he was scooped up by Anne’s tongue and brought into her mouth where she promptly swallowed him herself.  Giggling as she traced his descent down to her stomach and winked at the surprised woman.


“Sorry, Captain.  We’re willing to share, but we have no intention of giving Master to anyone.  Even you.”  She said in apology, laying back down.


“Yup.  Master is our treasure.  But thanks for giving us the chance to re retrain him.”  Mary agreed, crawling over Drake to lay on Anne’s belly, pressing her ear to it.  “Hmmm…  Remember Anne, two minutes is the limit.”


Embracing her partner, the blonde smiled gently as she got her belly rubbed from the outside and inside.  “I know, then it’s your turn.”


“Darn.  Thought I could make off with him while you were asleep.”  Sitting up, Drake looked on with a bit of envy at the display of intimacy.  “Well, a friendly piece of advice as thanks for giving me a taste of Master, make sure you keep a close eye on him.  Because I’m not the only one gunning for such a priceless treasure.”  Manifesting her flint-lock pistols, she aimed at the Caribbean Free Birds.


But as the infamous El Draque armed herself, Anne and Mary matched her by manifesting their musket, cutlass and pistol sword, aiming them at Drake’s throat.


“Don’t worry.  If it’s for Master-” Anne started with a friendly smile on her face.


“-we’ll cut down anyone.”  Mary finished with a confident smirk.  “All four of us.”


They always go on about how they don’t want Master to choose one between them, but those four really are working together to capture his heart.  Realizing how she had been duped since the beginning, Drake twirled her pistols back and holstered them as she leapt from the bed and manifested her clothes.  Landing close to the door, turns back with an unflattering smile.  “Well, thanks for the fun time.  If ever you feel like sharing again, I’ll get the booze.”  Bidding them farewell, she exited the room laughing boisterously.


Laying back down in the cum-soaked bed together, Mary curls up to Anne and Anne embraces Mary, together with their beloved Master.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282