- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story will center around witches in different environments and scenarios. Everything from vore and crush to transformation and growth will be explored. Magic is the name of the game and I hope you'll enjoy the stories that will be posted here, over time. 

 

As the author, I do commission work and you may find out all the necessary details of that on my deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer 
(Make sure to read the bio~)

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is an introduction to Jenna and centers around giantess crush and a ladybug transformation, if the name didn't give that away. 

Jenna was a psychopath. That was one of her classmate’s suspicions, anyways. His name was Luke and for the last few months he had been investigating and spying on the girl in his university named Jenna. Before you could understand why he was spying on her, it was better to know just who Luke and Jenna were exactly. Luke was a young blonde-haired man doing his degree in the arts. It wasn’t something he wanted to do but something forced on him by his parents. He had previously planned to drop out of the degree at the first chance he got and start up a business with one of his old friends until the infamous ‘incidents’ started taking place, a series of strange occurrences to people that started happening around the campus he was studying at. The incidents started soon after he arrived and had grown more frequent with time, to his great alarm.

Feeling the strangest of attractions to these events, he changed his mind about his degree. He started working both on keeping his studies in check and investigating his prime suspect of the events, Jenna. Jenna was the jewel of the campus. That’s what everyone saw her as, at least. She was tall, athletic, beautiful and a very likeable person generally. She treated everyone with a big smile and a friendliness that could break through people that boasted of having a heart of stone. As far as Luke could tell through his questioning of other people, no one was sure what degree she was doing but were sure she was doing a degree. It was one of the first red flags that appeared with her as even the university didn’t seem to have any records of her attending and yet the lecturers spoke as if they saw her in their lectures on a daily basis.

To clarify, she acted like someone doing their studies there and everyone believed she was but there was both no proof she was studying on the campus and no proof that she actually attended any lectures. Was she just some strange woman that wandered the campus? No matter how you looked at such a thing, it was bizarre and he couldn’t fully understand her reasoning behind this. Why else would you hang around such a large campus unless it was to get access to either the people studying there or to get something from the campus itself? He imagined it must be about the people and, if she was related to the incidents, it would explain her motives. 

The reason why Luke was even investigating Jenna to begin with was because of the ‘incidents’. The incidents were, very plainly put, disappearances of students. Not only disappearances but the murder of students in ways that defied common sense. The most recent student to be killed died in a way that didn’t make any logical sense. His body had been squashed into a visceral paste across the floor outside of the female dormitories. It was as if a giant steamroller had gone over him but both the camera footage of that night, any witnesses as well as any noises of the event were completely missing. It was either a very calculated murder or there were forces at play that couldn’t be uncovered by conventional means. After looking over any possible candidates for people being around the murders and disappearances, Jenna kept coming up. It seemed far too convenient that she was either close by or very near the place of murder but since there was nothing to directly link her to the crime, no accusation could possibly stick. Luke was heavily convinced she was either working with the killer or was the killer herself.

As he sat in the public park in the middle of some hot day, he was staring at Jenna having a picnic by herself. He was spying on her from a very large tree and was covered by enough bushes for nobody else to suspect what he was doing. Good. No nuisances to hinder his investigative work. The first reason he found her suspect was because she was always near the scene of the crime. The second reason was because she was not attending the university, yet supposedly stayed at the dorms and attended lectures. The third reason was that people acted as if hypnotized by her. Could she be responsible for the unusual situation surrounding the murders and disappearances? His final reason for believing that she was responsible was because of what he caught her doing alone. Whenever Jenna was alone, she played with insects. It was strange to see. She would get a hold of some ant or very small bug and start talking to it like a person. She’d mutter threats, squeeze it between her fingers or threaten to squash it beneath her foot. It was the strangest thing he had ever seen before watching her crush the poor bug every time. She must do her best to hide it because he was certain no one else had seen her do any of this.

Still, with all of these clues, he had no reason to suspect anyone else and it was like the police couldn’t even acknowledge her existence. They treated each case like some kind of random murder, when they were obviously all linked together. No. It was all up to him to reveal this strange woman was the killer or at least knew what was going on. Using his binoculars, he tried to see what she was doing at that moment. Her tanned skin glowed in the sunlight, her white sundress hugged her body snuggly, her smooth pink lips felt tempting to gaze at and it was only when he snapped out of his ogling, did he realize that she was staring in his direction, a smirk curling on those same pretty lips. Was she looking at him or was it his imagination? He tried to pretend it was but her gaze didn’t shift away. She really was looking in his direction but considering how far away he was, surely she couldn’t be looking at him in particular? As time ticked on, he felt sweaty and nervous. Why wasn’t she looking away and, as time passed, it felt like her gaze was only getting more intense? He thought about making a break for it when he noticed her hand lifting up. It suddenly all went black with a simple snap of her fingers.

Waking up was a more exhausting experience than he could ever remember it being before. He felt hazy, dizzy, weak and like his head was filled with a constant buzzing noise that just wouldn’t go away. He opened his eyes and felt immediately worse. Everything around him seemed normal but out of place? How he was seeing things was somehow different but he wasn’t in the state of mind yet to process that. What was more distracting was just how everything around him wasn’t as normal as he first thought. Was everything much bigger? It was not only bigger but insanely big. The grass he walked on before was towering over him, now, and the picnic blanket of Jenna’s, now, seemed like a massive field-sized piece of fabric or even larger than that. Wait, why was he on her picnic blanket and where was Jenna?

He didn’t have to wait long for an answer as her voice soon boomed around him. “Like what I did, little guy?” she chimed in a playful way. For him, however, the voice was shaking him to his core and it took him a moment to simply adjust to the volume of her voice pounding against him. What’s worse was that it was not only Jenna that sounded loud but everything around him. The wind, the grass brushing against each other, the far off tweeting of birds and even the distant voices of other people. His hearing had been enhanced and he could hear more in detail than what he could before. Just what had been done to him and why were his own senses so uncomfortable to him?

Gazing up, at the direction of the voice, he felt frozen. It was when you saw something that defied reality or common sense that you would truly feel fear. High above him, promptly laying back on the same giant picnic blanket was Jenna. She was massive, taller than any living thing he had ever seen. As her body shifted and moved before him, the fear of being a tiny being in her presence shook him and he felt an immediate desire to flee. Rather than trying to communicate, he wished to turn away and flee but his body didn’t listen. It did listen but not in the way he wanted it to. It did not move like it should and even his limbs felt like something wasn’t quite right. “Feeling confused down there? You poor, poor thing” she taunted, laughing at his perplexed and annoyed attempts to move his own body.

She was making fun of him but it didn’t help him understand what was going on anymore. He looked down for the first proper time and realized that not only were his body’s limbs wrong but that his entire body was out of place and shape. Why did he have so many legs? Why was he red and black? Why didn’t his mouth move as it should? Jenna went eerily silent for a time as he got used to his new circumstances. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that he had been turned into a ladybug. Why exactly or how was beyond his feeble comprehension. He tried asking Jenna what was going on but the cruel smirk she gave in response to his gaze sent a chill through his small ladybug body. She did this, he was sure, and he wouldn’t be getting any kind of help from her, he was certain. Understanding why his body didn’t respond before, he tried to beat a hasty retreat and find someone that could save him from this crazed woman.

Before he could even get more than an inch a way, he crawled back in fear from her massive foot rising up and slamming down in front of him. The large extension of her limb was imposing and completely blocked his path like a great wall. “No, no, no. We can’t have our latest plaything get away that easily, can we?” she asked with a giggle. Plaything? It suddenly all clicked for him. The murders and kidnappings, the strange way the people were killed, how she was involved…was this how it all went down? He imagined she must have some strange power to change the form of others. He felt sick as he imagined all those bugs she toyed with before. Were those the kidnapped victims? He couldn’t imagine how many times she killed someone in broad daylight and nobody nearby would have even bat an eye at such an occurrence. He was right. She was an absolute psychopath.

Jenna’s face curled into a sadistic grin as her hand reached down for him. He couldn’t move and, even though he knew that he had wings, he wasn’t sure on how he could use them to fly away. He could only scream internally as she scooped him up between two of her giant and yet smooth fingers. He felt his body rushed through the air at high speed as he was brought up to her face. He felt her large bright eyes piercing into his small form as his small legs twitched and flailed in fear. He wasn’t sure what to do in this situation or even where to begin with dealing with it. “I know you’ve been watching me. What was your name again…Lucas or something, right? Anyways, I’ve gotten bored of our little game of ‘cat and mouse’ so let’s try something I enjoy ever sooo much more” she said, her voice provocative and eager.

He didn’t like the sound of that. He wanted to beg to be released or say something but nothing he could say in this form amounted to anything more than a quiet buzzing sound, different from that of a bee’s. She was perhaps able to read his thoughts or predicted what he was thinking. “Sorry, Bug, but you’re fate is already sealed. Even if you got away, who’s going to help someone like you, huh? The joggers over there? The birds up there that want to gobble you up? Face it, Bug…you’re alone…and mine~” she said with a hint of sadistic pleasure. Before he could let this cold reality settle in, he felt the pressure of the two fingers on either side of him increasing. He cried internally by the amount of pain that was suddenly inflicting him as he squirmed and writhed in the tightening squeeze. He truly had been reduced to nothing more than a small bug for her to toy with, his human-self gone completely.

After squeezing him for a time, she loosened her grip and he focused enough on her to see how much she was enjoying this. She laughed when he squirmed and the more he struggled, the more eager she appeared to want to squish him completely. Was this his fate? To be crushed by this crazy and beautiful serial killer? “You held up well for the first part of the fun, Bug. Let’s see how you do in round two” she explained as she lowered him down towards the picnic blanket once more. Once placed down, he couldn’t immediately run because his body needed time to recover from the pressure applied before. He tiredly looked up in time to see her large sole hovering above him. Before he could cry out, it collapsed on top of him.

Jenna was enjoying how good it felt to feel his small and pathetic body squirm beneath her sole but the experience was the exact opposite for her victim. Luke was terrified and felt himself rubbed into the tight and tough skin of her sole as he begged in his thoughts for mercy. The pressure from her foot wasn’t unbearable, at the beginning but that soon changed. She appeared to be rubbing her foot against him, rather than pressing it down on top of him completely. He wasn’t sure if he could even withstand applied weight but the blanket was helping him. Since they were not exactly on solid ground, he didn’t feel squeezed too tightly between the blanket and the sole he was being rubbed up and down along.

The pressure did not release, at any point, but, instead, increased. He felt her lazily allowing her foot to rest on top of him as he cried out in anguish, which came off as nothing more than a cute and muffled little buzz of a bug. “Come on…squirm some more. Scream for me…” she whispered. Even in a whisper, her voice still rung through him and even if his buzzing couldn’t escape her foot, her voice could surely reach into his hot, sweaty and dirty place and torment him further. It wasn’t hard to predict that his mental state was damaged and deteriorating quickly. He felt like a tiny speck of dirt, a useless existence that was about to be wiped out without a care by the same woman that made him this way.

He went from panting in pain, to screaming in pain as he felt her increasing the pressure even further. Was this it? Was she going to squish him, now? Jenna appeared to have that very thought in mind and applied enough pressure to feel the all too familiar ‘crunch’ and pulpy ‘squish’ of her small plaything. The young man she had lured out was more fun than she thought he would be, although…she didn’t remember his name. Was it Lucas, Larry or Luke? She pondered this for a while as she lay back in the warm mid-day sun, stretching out her feet and showcasing the small red stain he had become on the bottom of one her soles. She was sure it was Luke, right? She gave a little smile. “Ladybug Luke, how cute” she whispered as she spent the rest of her time at the park, bathing in the sunlight and napping.

Several hours later.

Jenna relaxed in the bath she had drawn herself. The bathroom of her apartment, opposite of the campus she searched for prey, was filled to the brim with hot steam. She was soaking herself in the hot water and enjoying every minute of it. Most of her body was submerged in the hot and, partially bubbly, water except for her feet. Her feet stuck out of the water as they had yet to taste the warm water that the rest of her body was enjoying. Just as Jenna was about to fall into complete relaxation, her phone sprang to life beside the bathtub. With a groan, she turned her head to eye the obnoxiously noisy device. She picked it up and answered the call that had rudely cut into her relaxation.

Most of the conversation was short and to the point. She clearly didn’t like who she was talking to as she sat up more in the tub and the conversation dragged on, much to her displeasure. She started rubbing some soap along her feet and gave a small smile as a familiar little red stain was rubbed right off her sole, now an unidentifiable part of a bubbly and hot slew her body was wrapped in. If the former boy turned ladybug had any luck, perhaps he may even be absorbed into her skin. How lucky! Her enjoyment was, once again, cut short by something the person on the call said.

“You’re joking, right?” *she asked with a scowl, completely forgetting about Luke and everything else as her other hand clenched into a tight fist.* “What do you mean?! I’ve been nurturing this hunting spot for over a year and a half, now. Do you have any idea how hard that was?” she yelled at the other speaker. The conversation continued bitterly for a while before Jenna hung up and put her phone done. She had made this area her ‘territory’ and something had come up which meant she would have to leave as soon as possible. She growled as she stared at the ceiling of her bathroom while biting her lip. She then briefly spoke to herself before getting out of the bathtub. “It’s never easy being a witch” she said, walking away.

Jenna left her bathroom with clean skin and very clean feet, with no signs of her victim’s fate left. Despite her kind words, nothing of Luke was left on or in her. Meanwhile, the last remains of the man that had called himself ‘Luke’, was washed down the drain with her bathwater. Slurped down into a series of pipes, never to be heard of or remembered ever again. The man turned bug turned dirt and finally turned to into nothing but a small part of a hot girl’s used bathwater, would fade from the world as if he never existed to begin with.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter in The Witches Alliance series. Please don't forget to check out my deviantart at: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer to see about my commission worker. (Read the bio!)