- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. Also, be mindful of the tags. If one or more of the tags causes you some degree of discomfort, proceed with caution.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Angie Hannigan was doing the last few touch-ups around the house.  The lawn was well kept, her garden was weedless, her house freshly painted in the approved color, and her maple tree freshly trimmed.  It was a lot for one person, but everything was looking great.  She only hoped it would stay that way for the Grandscape Homeowners Association had their visit tomorrow.


The average height of the residents of Grandscape Community was 25 feet tall, so when Angie at only 5’4” moved into one of only 7 homes built to accommodate regulars, her family and friends thought she was crazy.  But the home was beautiful, and the lease had come at a bargain during a downturned market.  


Her new home had not come without its thorns.  Her neighbors had made it no secret that they wanted the land her property resided on to be used to expand the swimming pool and were always trying to find ways to get her kicked out so her house could be bulldozed down.  The only reason the HOA were even coming was because her next-door neighbor had reported that the maple tree in her yard had grown a branch that extended off of her lawn over the fence to the swimming pool area.  The neighbor could have easily snapped the branch off himself at his height, but he had instead demanded the HOA force Angie to deal with the issue.  She had almost injured herself trying to trim it herself while balanced on a ladder.


To make matters worse, Gerald Burrmeister was the representative the HOA had selected to conduct the inspection.  Angie sat down in her lawn chair pretending to be minding her own business with a glass of lemonade, but discreetly peeked past the fence to where Gerald was getting out of the pool.  His curly black locks were matted down from his swim and his muscular chest glistened in the sun.  He stood at an impressive 45 feet tall, and his tight, nylon, hydrodynamic swim trunks certainly left little to the imagination about his “size”.  Angie made a habit of spending time in her backyard when Gerald was swimming.  She had even considered on multiple occasions asking him out, but never managed to work up the courage.  


He was a stickler for the rules to boot, and would surely notice if even a blade of grass was out of place.  Angie would have to work especially hard if she didn’t want to get chewed out and fined.


The next day, Angie waited by the front porch for Gerald to arrive.  She felt the ground shake as he approached.  Sporting a purple polo shirt and khaki shorts, and a pair of dock shoes that went up to Angie’s chest, he was a sight to behold.  He also had a carrying case full of tools he would need for the inspection.  Angie greeted him.


“Good morning, Mr. Burrmeister!  I hope you’re doing well.”


“I’m doing fine, thanks.  And please, call me Gerald!  I like your dress; is that new?”


It was indeed.  Angie had taken the time in her preparation for the visit to head to the store and pick up a nice yellow sundress to wear.  She had heard from some people gossiping around the neighborhood that Gerald had an affinity for them, and she figured she wanted to put her best foot forward.  Besides, giving him a little eye-candy certainly couldn’t hurt her chances of passing the inspection.


“It is, thanks!  I picked it up just recently.  I saw it in the store and just had to have it.”


“It really suits you,” he said with a wink.  “Now, I understand there’s been a complaint about the tree in your backyard growing over the fence line?”


Pulling a drop ruler from his carrying case, he held it to the tree.  The now trimmed branch was now comfortably within the boundaries of her lawn.  While Gerald was checking the tree Angie pumped her fist in the air.  She knew she had this inspection in the bag.


“That seems to be in order.  I am going to need to do a full inspection, though.”


“No problem, check whatever you need to!”


As Gerald got on his knees to do a full inspection, Angie did a little inspection of her own.  The front of his shirt dangled down as he crouched on his knees inspecting the cut of the lawn, giving her an impressive view of his washboard abs, dripping with sweat under the hot summer sun.  As he adjusted himself to check if the windows were clean, he leaned into his elbows, making his toned ass press against the fabric of his shorts.  Angie had to catch herself so Gerald wouldn’t catch her drooling over his muscular body.


Then something happened that caught Angie off guard.  Gerald placed one hand on either side of the roof and started pulling.


“Gerald, what are you doing?” she asked, a bead of sweat rolling down her forehead.


“I just need to complete an inside inspection and we should be finished here.”


Angie was starting to get worried.  It wasn’t like she hadn’t made sure the house was spotless before Gerald came, but certainly not to the degree she made sure the outside of her house was ready.  Given that her home only came up to a little above his ankle, she didn’t think that he would, or even could, check inside.


As the roof pulled away from the rest of the house, Angie could only hope for the best. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So what did you all think about my newest story?  This one is a two parter!  The first chapter is a bit of a slow burn, but they pick up in the second half.  As usual any constructive criticism is welcomed!