- Text Size +

Friday. 7:56pm.

Madeleine buttoned up her silk blouse as she stood by her office window, peering down at the street below. She could make out Benjamin standing in the rain, wearing a tan suit that looked a size too big for him. Her lips curled into a wicked grin as she watched him wave goodbye to his mother’s minivan before dashing for the shelter of her office building.

She felt her stomach quiver in excitement, knowing he was on his way. She looked up at her reflection in the glass, wriggling her hips in the tight-fitting blouse and pencil skirt she had on. She tugged on her waistband, raising the hem to expose just a thin band of skin between her stockings and the skirt. As she rolled her hips, the light caught the outline of the garter belt under her skirt. She’d never wear something this promiscuous during business hours, she’d be fighting off male colleagues every trip to refill her coffee, so she’d changed into it just a half-hour before. 

Over by the desk, she’d draped her old Princeton University sweatshirt. She wasn’t sure how much of a bulge she might be leaving the office with, or whether her blouse would still fit, so she’d prepared it as a backup. 

She felt her pulse quicken as she thought of what was to come. She hadn’t even heard the term “giantess” until she’d started taking on male patients a couple of years ago. A surprising number of them spoke of dreams involving being stepped on, toyed with, and otherwise humiliated by giant women. At first she’d thought it rather strange, but as time went on, as she’d heard the same fantasy again and again, she’d started to enjoy hearing about it. Her efforts to help her patients had taken second place to her desire to hear more of these dreams, wanting more and more details. 

That was all she’d ever thought they’d be, idle dreams she touched herself to, until an attractive sales rep had mentioned off-hand about an experimental drug her company was testing. Madeleine had thought it couldn’t be real, that someone could really be shrunk, but she’d seen it with her own eyes. It was designed to shrink someone by only a few inches to help those who struggled with their height, but she’d carefully examined the research notes and there was nothing there about a shrinking limit as long as the dose was increased. 

She’d managed to convince the sales rep to give her a supply of the drug “for her patients,” and had been awaiting just the right candidate to use her entire stash on. Tonight she’d find out just how far it could go. If her plan didn’t work and he only shrank by a few inches, then she’d give him a kiss on the forehead and send him home, telling him he was cured. She was sure he’d be satisfied just in having seen her dressed like this. She’d even picked out some red lingerie for tonight, having heard him regale her at length on the innate superiority of red over all other lingerie colours. 

Taking a deep breath to calm her excitement, she popped the top two buttons of her blouse and awaited her prey...