- Text Size +

“No Mom, I’ll just get the bus home” Benjamin yelled back impatiently at the minivan as he hunched his shoulders, wanting to get out of the rain.

 

“Ok, but if you change your mind, just text m-” called back his mother before being cut off by the slam of the van’s door as Benjamin turned around and dashed towards the office building. He wasn’t sure if he was going to “get lucky” tonight, but he didn’t want to ruin the mood by having his mother waiting outside.

 

Stepping through the revolving door and into the brightly lit lobby, he shook the raindrops from his suit jacket. It hung a little loose on him since his mother didn’t want to buy a second suit for his college graduation, so she’d told him to grow into this one. Explaining why he’d needed a suit in the first place was hard enough, but he wanted to impress Dr Cooper. He knew she had the hots for him, she was always so diligent in scribbling down his opinions in her notebook, and how else to explain such a late night appointment in her “favourite patient” slot?

 

He walked through the lobby with a cocky air, nodding to a tired young woman passing him the other way, a heavy box of paperwork in her arms. He didn’t think to hold the door for her as he marched past, his mind’s eye already on Dr Cooper. He wondered what colour underwear she wore today. Maybe white, as pure and innocent as she was?

 

He stepped into the waiting elevator and pushed the button for Dr Cooper’s floor. He tugged at his tie, he’d told his mother it was way too tight but she hadn’t listened. 

 

Stepping out the elevator, he saw the glass partitions into the neighbouring offices showed vacant rooms, computers left idle and humming through the night. He walked through the familiar corridors to Dr Cooper’s office and was initially surprised to see the desk outside her room unmanned. Her usual receptionist was so snooty with him, just because she’d caught him looking down her blouse that one time. If she didn’t want men to stare, then she shouldn’t have worn such a low-cut top, reasoned Benjamin. 

 

Glancing at the desk, he saw a small piece of paper folded upright with the words “Hello Benjamin! Let yourself in whenever you arrive, I’m ready for you now. Dr Madeleine Cooper <3” He felt his heart skip a beat on seeing the <3, she WAS into him! He was tempted to take a photo for his friend at school, who had refused to believe his therapist had the hots for him. 

 

As he stepped up to Dr Cooper’s door, he wondered if he should have brought flowers. Maybe next time? He lightly rapped on the door and was surprised when it opened immediately. Dr Cooper stood within, beaming a wide smile and beckoning him inside. There was something about her expression, an intensity to her gaze, that cut into his self-assured mood, but he wasn’t going to back out now. As he stepped through the threshold, Dr Cooper swiftly closed and locked the door behind him. She’d never done that before.

 

She twirled around to face him, the key in hand. Seeing his nervous expression, she explained “it’s just to keep us cosy in here, I don’t want any interruptions to… your therapy.” She lifted the key above the popped collar of her blouse, dangling it over her cleavage, silently daring him to reach for it before letting it drop from her fingers. Benjamin watched it bounce, then nestle itself between her breasts, wobbling down and out of sight. She clapped her hand over her bust, grinning and she sealed it in. “All gone... don’t you feel cosier now?” 

 

Benjamin watched, mouth slightly ajar, as Dr Cooper sauntered past him. His eyes followed her, lowering to her firm, round, ass that swayed with each step she took in her stiletto heels. The seams that ran up the back of her stockings were like arrows, drawing all eyes to her booty.

 

“Have a seat” Dr Cooper said over her shoulder as she went to her desk, spurring Benjamin from his paralysis as he nervously walked over to the two armchairs in the middle of the room. He was glad for the chance to sit down and cover the growing bulge in his pants. 

 

He settled down on the nearest armchair, his familiar chair. Trying to think of anything to fill the silence as Dr Cooper bent over her desk, her pencil skirt beginning to rise up her thighs, Benjamin cried out, “so, sure is nasty weather out there tonight Dr Cooper, I hope you have an umbrella.” He inwardly cringed at himself, he was talking about the weather? Of all the things he could have started their conversation about, he chose this?

 

Dr Cooper laughed, “we’re after business hours, so just call me Madeleine, also…” she turned to face him. “I don’t mind getting wet.” She winked and wriggled her hips before returning her attention to the desk, counting out the tablets as she crushed and mixed them into a glass of water.

 

If this were like the anime he watched, Benjamin knew his nose would have just exploded in spurting blood. He crossed his legs, feeling his cock pressing up against the zipper. “So, um, do you want me to tell you about those dreams again?” He asked, trying to sound suave, but only coming across as awkward. 

 

“Not this time, I have something better planned. I think you’ll quite enjoy it, at least the first half...” Madeleine turned to face him with a glass of water held carefully between her dainty fingers. She brought it over to Benjamin slowly, ensuring she didn’t spill a single drop. “I have a special treatment for you, it’ll help us roleplay your dreams, then you’ll be cured!”

 

“Roleplay my dreams?” Benjamin blushed as he wondered what part of the dream she meant. When the schoolgirl had toyed with him between her toes? When she’d sat on him? He felt his breath catch in his throat at the thought. 

 

“Yes! This water here will shrink you down to around the size of my palm...” Madeline struggled to stifle a smirk as she thought of it, her eyes sparkling in excitement as she held out the glass of drugged water for Benjamin to take. 

 

Benjamin hesitated. “Shrunk? For real?”

 

Madeline nodded with a level of enthusiasm that unnerved Benjamin. 

 

“B-but, like, just temporarily? I don’t want to be small forever…” Benjamin looked suspiciously at the water as he took it from Madeline. 

 

“Not forever! Just...” she tapped a finger on her lips, drawing Benjamin’s attention to how plump and luscious they looked with her dark lipstick. Madeleine wasn’t entirely sure how long digestion took, she’d studied psychology, not biology. She was at least confident she’d be done within a day. “12 to 24 hours maybe?”

 

“That long?!?! B-but I need to get home! What will my mother say?” 

 

“Don’t worry” Madeline cooed, struggling with the urge to grab the glass and force it down his throat. “That’s why you’re going to stay overnight with me!” 

 

Benjamin gulped, even in his wildest fantasies he’d never imagined Dr Cooper to be so forward. “I guess I should text my mom?” He put the glass down by his feet and fumbled in his pockets for his phone.

 

An annoyed grimace briefly crossed Madeline’s face as she snatched the phone from his grasp. “You can text her where you are later! You told her not to pick you up, right? Like I told you...”

 

Benjamin nodded and Madeleine sighed in relief. The smirk returned to her lips as she twirled and took the phone to her desk. When she turned back to Benjamin, she saw him blushing and looking down at his suit. 

 

“If I’m tiny…” he asked, “this wouldn’t fit. Would I be… naked?” 

 

Madeleine’s grin widened. “As naked as your dreams! Unless you packed some doll-sized underwear…” she giggled at the thought. 

 

Benjamin’s cheeks went a deeper red. “I don’t know if I could be naked, here, with you, when you could see me... it’d be so embarassing!”

 

Madeleine held back a sigh, maybe she should have tried this with someone older first? Someone who’d leap at the chance of parading around naked for her amusement. His youthful naivety was useful though, and she admitted there was a thrill in plucking him from his mother’s grasp. From one woman to another, from her womb to my belly. "Perhaps..." she whispered, in a questioning tone as if she hadn't planned out exactly how this night would go, "it would make you less nervous if I also stripped off?" 

 

Benjamin could barely believe what he'd heard, his jaw dropped as Madeleine ran her hands up her hips, sloping into her waist, then back out over her bust. Every curve in her figure shown clearly within her snug-fitting outfit. She began teasing the buttons of her blouse, popping them one at a time, exposing more cleavage. Benjamin was pleased to see her bra was the fiery red he’d once imagined, but he’d never thought there would be so little of it. The silken fabric band hugged the underside of her bust with just a small frill lace on top, leaving her nipples partially exposed as they poked on top. She continued popping buttons all the way down to her waist, exposing more lightly-tanned skin and making Benjamin wonder if she sunbathed nude. 

 

Madeleine shrugged her shoulders back, slipping her unbuttoned blouse down her arms to collapse on the floor in a heap. Her hands remained in constant motion as she rolled them around her hips next, her fingers disappearing behind her. After a brief wriggle of her hips and a zipping noise, her skirt’s waistband loosened and started to slide down, exposing the garter belt digging slightly into her hips. 

 

Madeleine continued to wriggle her hips as she pulled the pencil skirt down past her thighs, revealing the red lace panties she had on underneath. She bent forward as she tugged the skirt past her knees, her heavy breasts drooping forward and nearly tumbling free of her bra. With the pencil skirt past her knees, it was able to slide on its own down the smooth surface of her stockings. She shuffled her feet as she stepped out of it, her high heels stomping on the fabric. 

 

"Ta-da!” Cried Madeleine, rising upright and lifting her arms into the air in a flourish. “Isn't this more comfortable?"