- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Something a little different from my recent stuff. I felt I was getting lazy in my writing, so I tried to use a wider vocabulary and a more concise sentece structure. This story is the result of that, and I'm very happy with it.

-----

A howl rose from the mountains, tearing through the silence of night and jolting me awake. The noise stirred my imagination, fed by memories of the stories the locals tell of the things that dwell in the forest. Shivering, I stood and peered into the surrounding darkness. Though the moon was full, the forest canopy caught all but a few of her rays. All of a sudden, I head a growl behind me.

I turned and there, beyond the dying embers of the night's campfire, I saw a crouched figure so pale it seemed to glow, with fiery-red eyes that glared at me from above a row of fangs as white as death. It looked like a woman, though furred and with lupine features; the spirit of the forest, straight out of the villagers' stories.

“Why are you in my forest, human?” she growled through teeth that threatened to tear me to shreds if I gave the wrong answer.

“The people in the village tell many stories,” I began, “of a she-wolf more beautiful than any human woman, with fur as rich and white as milk and eyes that shine like rubies. I wanted to see if the villagers spoke true; I see now that they did.” The real question, though, was if had they spoken true when they told me the spirit was vain and sparing of those who would praise her.

The spirit stood, her features relaxing as she heard my answer. She was definitely glowing, and more so now than before. In the new light, I saw her clearly for the first time. She was definitely beautiful; stunning, even. Her bosom was as full as any he'd seen, her breasts hanging gracefully from her chest. Her hips, wide enough to name her woman of themselves, beckoned me with their curves alone, asking for the touch of a lover. Even her muscular frame and canine features only served to exalt her beauty through their contrast with her feminine features.

“It's been decades since anyone came to this forest looking for me,” she spoke, her hips sashaying as she came closer. “I've been so alone since my last lover died.” Her furred hand cupped my cheek, claws grazing my skin. “Will you stay and give me company?”

I shuddered. “Sorry, miss, but I have a family to take care of,” I lied, pulling her hand down from my face, “I can't stay.”

Her lips pulled back in a snarl. “You think you can simply leave after reminding me how much I've longed for a lover's touch? Very well,” she growled, her lips parting in a predatory grin. “You'll have one chance to leave. I'll give you a minute to run as far as you can before I start chasing you. If you make it out of my forest, I will let you go. But if I catch you, you're mine for good.

“Well? What are you waiting for? Run!” She yelled before springing at me. I turned and ran , flying through the forest as fast as my legs could carry me. I chanced a glance back and saw the spirit still crouched in place back at my campsite, her tail wagging behind her.

Where I was even running to, I had no idea, and no time to figure it out, but I knew that as long as I ran in a straight line I would make it out of the forest eventually.

In my frenzy I had no notion of how much time had passed, but next thing I knew, I heard a rhythmic thumping coming from somewhere behind me, beating to a faster tempo than my own steps. I glanced back again and saw the forest spirit on all fours, running like the wind after me.

She was catching up to me, getting nearer and nearer, coming so close that I fancied I could feel her breath on the back of my neck. I urged my legs to go faster, but they barely responded. I was already at my limit, and it was not enough to escape.

She pounced on me, her clawed fingers seizing my shoulders and forcing me down, sending us tumbling through the forest floor together before coming to a stop, her furry figure pinning me down. “You're mine now,” she whispered in my ear, her hot, damp breath washing over my face.

I fought to escape, but to no avail. I didn't know if it was because of my exhaustion, but it felt as if she were getting heavier by the second. Then, out of nowhere, she let me go. I scrambled up and was about to run again when I noticed something was off. Everything looked bigger, including the spirit, as I realized when I whirled around and saw that my head reached no higher than her hips.

“What did you do to me?” I asked her.

“I made you mine.”

She took a step forward and grabbed my by the head before I could back up, forcing my face into her crotch. I tried to push her away but she wouldn't budge. I could do nothing but breathe in the smell of her womanhood, a smell that filled my lungs as well as my head. The urge to resist was purged from me, and in its place was planted an insatiable lust for her.

“Do you still want to leave me?” She asked. I shook my head. “Good.” She pushed me to the ground and fell to her knees over me, straddling my body. Her lips joined to mine and I felt her tongue, hot with lust, slide into my mouth, forcing back my own. There it slithered around, having its way with me, filling my mouth with the taste of her, and all throughout this I was shrinking further and further, until her tongue filled my whole mouth, making me gag on its girth.

Then she pulled out, and the mist from my panting breaths and hers mixed together in the cool night air. I looked down at her womanhood and found it glistening with with gathering beads of discharge. I sat up and reached towards it, but she had other plans. Her hands slid under me and, holding me like a baby, pulled me up against her chest. I ran my face along her breast, savoring its softness and warmth. Upon finding her nipple, my lips seized upon it out of instinct, licking and kissing it, sucking and nibbling, until it relinquished its sweet milk to me. I drank as much as I could hold, treasuring every drop that came to me.

Still I kept shrinking until I was the size of a doll, so small that her nipple couldn't fit in my mouth. Only then did she lower me to her crotch. Her fingers curled around me, prodding me into shape. She eased my legs into her lips, her well-lubricated passage eager to welcome me in. I let her push me inside until only my head was sticking out, the rest of me submerged in her. With my arms and legs I began to push against her walls, my efforts calling for moans from her throat. She was squirming as much as I was, her body rocking side to side. Then I saw  her hand slide down towards me, her finger settling on my head before pushing me in deeper. I was thrust into the darkness that was the forest spirit, and she became my whole reality. All that I felt, all that I smelled, all that I saw and heard and tasted, was her.

I pushed against her, putting my whole body into it, my efforts meeting with increased pushback from pulsing contractions as she became more and more aroused. Then, at last, with one final contraction and a long, reverberating moan, everything stopped. Exhausted, my lungs crying out for air, I was about to pass out when her fingers slipped inside to drag my limp body back to the outside world. The spirit brought me to her face, her tongue darting out to lap up the mass of vaginal fluids that clung to me. “You did well,” she whispered.

A violent shiver racked my body as a cold wind blew, chilling me to the core. “Feeling cold? Let me keep you warm.” I was pulled tight against her bosom and nestled into her cleavage. There I lay, lulled to sleep by the beating of her heart and the steady rise and fall of her chest. Consciousness receding, the last thing I remembered was hearing her speak. “Rest well, my dear; you'll need it. I've spent decades without a lover; I mean to make up for it this week.”