- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story commissioned by Stormy 621 on DeviantArt

-----

[Character Bios]

Ashley

Age: 30

Hair: Blonde

Appearance: Tall, thin, pale woman with size 10 feet

Job: Accountant

Sarah

Age: 21

Hair: Brunette

Appearance: Average height, fit, tan women with size 8 feet

Job: Intern

-----

“Miss Williams?” Ashley hear someone call to her; a quiet voice, as if someone were whispering. Turning away from her computer, the blonde looked around, trying to see who was speaking.

“Miss Williams, look to your right. It's me; Stanley,” she heard again. She turned right and finally found the source of the sound; Stanley, a tiny, inch-tall man who worked in their company's IT department.

“Stanley! It was about time you came over,” she said, reaching to pick him up. “I haven't seen you around in days. Tell me, dear, how have you been?”

“Oh, I'm doing fine,” he said, feeling somewhat sheepish around the older woman. “I've been very busy helping to set up all the new PCs the company bought, so I'm a bit behind on my other work.”

“That would explain it, then. I sent a report to IT a week ago about some issues I've been having with my computer, and I was wondering why no one had show up yet. You see, it's been making these weird noises all week long and every so often it'll freeze up on me for a few minutes. Normally that wouldn't be too bad, but I have to send some reports by the end of the month, and it's been a real pain having to deal with these problems under deadline. But now that you're here, darling, I'm sure the problem will be fixed in no time, right?” she asked, giving him a wink.

“Well, I...,” Stanley began, blushing, before he was interrupted by a beeping noise coming from somewhere below. “Is that the noise you're talking about? I'll take a look to see what's wrong so we can have it fixed up for you as soon as possible. If you could just set me down on top of your computer tower, I'll dive right in and see what comes up.”

“Oh, thanks Stanley. You're a real life-saver,” Ashley said, raising him up to her face. “Mwah!” She kissed him, her plush pink lips covering almost his entire body, before reaching under her desk to deposit him onto her computer. “See you later,” she said, wag at him before sitting back up to resume her work.

Stanley stood frozen, still blushing over Ashley's kiss. What was it that made all the women in the office so friendly towards him, he wondered. He didn't think he was what most normal-sized women would consider good boyfriend material, what with being the size of a bug to them and all, but for some reason they were always flirting with him, giving him winks and kisses and hinting at how they wanted to do things with him. Maybe it was just a girl thing he'd never understand.

Dismissing the train of thought, he walked over to a little hatch on top of the computer case, opened it, and climbed inside. After digging around for a while, he was able to figure out the problem. Thankfully it wasn't anything serious, and could be easily fixed with just the tools he already had, so he set right to work on doing that. Once he was finished, he went down to the bottom of the computer case, where he opened up another hatch to the outside. He was right in the middle of climbing out when he was suddenly seized and pulled down by something big and warm. Bewildered, he struggled to escape whatever it was that gripped him. It took him a while to understand that he was being held by Ashley's foot. After slipping her loafers off to let her feet breathe a while, the blonde had happened to stretch her legs just as Stanley was climbing out, casually grabbing him between her toes, blissfully unaware of what she was doing to him.

Stanley tried to call up to her, but before he could speak, Ashley moved her foot a bit and he ended up smothered under her big toe, unable to speak as his mouth was completely covered up by her skin. He tried banging on her toe to get her to feel him and look down, but it didn't work. Ashley felt him, alright, but it never occurred to her that what she was feeling was him. Now that her computer problems had been fixed, she was too focused on getting her work done to give any thought to whatever it was she felt under her foot. She figured it was probably a piece of lint or something and left it at that, absentmindedly using it to entertain herself as she worked.

She began by rolling him around between her first and second toes, each of which was about as long as he was tall, and being much thicker than he was, could easily overpower him. Heck, even her little toe alone could leave him unable to move. He was utterly at her mercy and there was nothing he could do about it. Thankfully, as a tiny, he was basically indestructible, capable of surviving being run over by a car without any damage to his body. He wouldn't even have felt any pain from it. His situation was more embarrassing than anything, with how he was being toyed with so casually under a woman's toes.

At least Ashley's foot didn't smell bad. It smelled like she had used some sort of lotion on her foot this morning, one that also made her skin feel soft to the touch, even for someone his size, which he could appreciate. If he had to be under someone's foot, this was probably one of the least unpleasant set of feet to be stuck under.

After a while, Ashley tilted her foot up on its heel and splayed her toes apart, letting Stanley drop to the floor. He began to scramble up, trying to escape from fer foot and let her know he was done fixing her computer, but instead he was just smothered under her sole as she brought her foot back down over him, pinning him under the ball of her foot. She rubbed her foot back and forth along the carpet, the full length of her sole sliding over him. By then he was completely covered in the scent of her foot, and more than once he was treated to the taste of it too as he tried to call out to Ashley only to find his mouth stuffed full of her sole.

Actually, he did manage to call out to her a few times, but she didn't pay him any attention. She had trained herself to ignore weird noises after all the problems she had been having with her computer, and his voice was so quiet it was hard to recognize it as someone speaking, so she just ignored him as another one of those weird noises.

More than an hour passed like this until Ashley felt the need to get some water. She brought her feet up and slipped them back into her loafers. Stanley might have been able to take he opportunity to escape, but when she slipped on her shoes he had been caught under the arch of her toes, so he had just ended up inside her tight shoes, hopelessly pinned against her sole as she got up and began walking, her whole weight bearing down on him over and over again with every booming step she took until she made it back to her desk and took off her shoes again. Fortunately for him, this time he had been left inside her show Now he just had to get her attention and let her know he was done.

He walked cautiously up to her feet, worried that they might fall onto him again if he made the wrong move. He figured the best way to get her attention was likely to climb up her body until he reached her lap. It would be a long climb, but this wasn't the first time he'd had to do something like this so he was sure he could manage.

Stanley began by climbing up on her toenails, which glistened with scarlet nail polish. He had made it halfway up the incline of her foot when he heard someone approaching.

“Hi, Miss Williams!” The person said. Stanley recognized the voice as belonging to Sarah, an intern who often worked with Ashley.

“Sarah! Good to see you,” Ashley said, greeting the younger woman. She swiveled her chair around to face her, and Stanley had to cling to her foot to not fall off. The two women started up a conversation far above, their massive bodies towering over him while he just did his best to hang tight. He noticed that Sarah had taken off one of her flats to scratch at her foot a bit. While she was doing so, Ashley slid her other foot on top of the one he was clinging to, knocking him off of it and into Sara's flat, just in time for her foot to come sliding back in, her toes pushing him up against the tip of her shoe.

If being under Ashley's foot had been far from comfortable, Sarah's foot was a definite step down. It was covered in dirt, as if she had spent some time walking barefoot earlier today, it had a slight smell to it, and it was nowhere near as soft as Ashley's had been. Even so, it wasn't the worst foot he had been trapped under, sadly enough.

If Stanley had been one of those people who liked feet, he might have considered himself blessed to have spent so much of his time under women's feet. But feet had never done anything for him, and he would really have appreciated it if the universe would stop putting him in these situations.

Sarah soon ended her conversation with Ashley and went about her workday barely even noticing that Stanley was there, despite how much he tried to get her attention. He tried banging on her toes, he tried tickling her foot. He even tried biting her, though all he got out of it was dust all over his mouth. It wasn't so much that she didn't feel him as it was that she really liked the feeling of that little whatever-it-was that was in her shoe and was too busy to check in on what was causing it.

It was already late in the day and it didn't take long for Sarah to get out of work. She went and got into her car, where Stanley finally got a break from being stepped on all day. Compared to that, just being in her shoe while she was driving around was pretty relaxing, and he began to doze off, lulled to sleep by the warmth of her feet, cradled under the arch of her toes.

It wasn't long before he was jolted awake again as Sarah stepped out of her car and went into her home. She went into her room and began undressing, taking off her work attire and changing into some more sporty clothes. She took off her flats, and Stanley along with them, but as she was putting them away, Stanley fell off and landed inside a white tennis shoe. Before he could climb out of it, Sarah's sockless foot slipped inside, and barreled him over, her sole settling contentedly on top of him. She grabbed herself a small snack and a water bottle before heading out for her evening run, unaware of the little passenger in her shoe.

For Stanley, her run felt like hell. It was bad enough to be inside her shoe when she was walking, but the violent movement of her foot as she ran threw him around chaotically, from the front to the back and from the top to the bottom of her shoe over and over again as her foot just got hotter and sweatier with each passing minute. Soon his clothes were covered in dirt and sweat; they were completely soiled. Not that he had time to worry about his clothes; he was more worried about not throwing up from all the movement. His stomach felt awfully queasy and he would have thrown up any minute if he hadn't managed to grab hold of Sara's little toe, clinging fearfully to it for some small semblance of stability in this tumble-drier of a tennis shoe.

Even then his stomach wouldn't settle down—a problem that wasn't helped one bit by all of the sweat seeping over him and even getting into his mouth, the salty liquid's taste being almost enough to make him hurl.

It felt like he spent an eternity clinging to her toe, praying that Sara's run would end soon, but in reality it was only about half an hour. She fished her run a little before 7 PM and headed back home. As soon as she got there, she lay down on her couch and turned on the TV. Trembling with exhaustion, Stanley let go of her toe and went sliding down her sole until he made it down to her heel. Then he lay down on the back of her shoe to rest a while. He'd just been through hell, but on the bright side, at least Sarah was sure to take her shoes off sometime soon. Then he would get her to find him and she would clean him up, and give him a nice meal and a place to rest until tomorrow morning, when she would be sure to bring him along to work.

Time went on, however, and Sarah still wasn't taking off her shoes. She ate dinner and used the bathroom and still didn't take them off. She jumped into bed and still didn't take them off. She turned off the lights and started snoring with her shoes still on. Stanley began to panic. Was he seriously going to have to spend the entire night in her shoe, trapped with her foot? He tried banging on her sole to get her to wake up, and when he failed to get any response, he tried to crawl out of her shoe, but couldn't manage to get past her ankle. He had no choice but to stay here and wait until tomorrow.

Stanley couldn't sleep that night, spending all his time troubled by dreams about Ashley or Sarah telling him they'd decided to keep him under their feet for the rest of his life. By the time Sarah's alarm bell rang, he had hardly slept at all and felt sore from having slept in a bad position.

Sarah got up and got ready for work, eating breakfast and getting dressed properly. She didn't even give Stanley a chance to climb out of her shoe as she changed before she stuck her foot right back inside. Stanley prayed she would take a shower to let him get out, but she decided not to as her alarm had rang a bit late and she was running short on time. She just put on some deodorant and perfume to cover up the smell of her sweat before dashing out of her house and into her car. A short while later she was at work again.

As usual, her workday began at her desk. She sat on her office chair, taping her foot impatiently as she waited for the computer to turn on. Once it did, she started looking through her e-mails, replying to the ones that needed a reply, taking notes in her schedule for tasks she had to get done this week. As she did so, she played with Stanley between her toes, scrunching them around him and rolling him around. After so spending so much time in these shoes, her shoes had become a terribly clammy environment, full of sweat and toe-gunk and unpleasant smells. As he was rolled around, Stanley was totally smeared with toejam. His clothes were ruined; he just knew they would be smelling of Sarah's foot for days afterwards.

Thankfully, he wouldn't have much longer to wait before he could make his escape. In just a few minutes, Sarah had slipped her shoes off and pushed them to the side, knocking over the one Stanley had been trapped in. Finally, he could be free of her feet. He climbed out of her shoe and tried to walk away unseen, not wanting to risk ending up in her shoe again. He set out walking through the gargantuan hallways, trying to get to the IT room.

After a couple minutes he saw Ashley coming his way. “Stanley, is that you?” She asked, crouching down over him. “What happened yesterday? You fixed my computer and disappeared without letting me thank you. I waited for you to come out but you didn't respond, so I went to the other IT guys to tell them about it and they didn't find you inside either. What happened to you? Why do you look so dirty and... why do you smell so bad?” she asked, crinkling her nose.

Stanley considered telling her about everything that had happened, but decided not to. “Let's just say I got caught up in some unexpected developments. It was nothing serious, so don't worry about it,” he said, though Ashley didn't seem convinced. “Listen, could you give me a ride over to IT? I still need to write up the report for your computer.”

“Alright,” she said, picking him up between her fingers and rubbing him between them to clean some of the dirt off of him. Reaching the IT room, she gave him a kiss and set him down on the floor, in front of the entrance for the tiny employees. “Be careful out there. I wouldn't want a little sweetie like you getting crushed under someone's foot, “she said.

“Y-yeah. I'll do my best to avoid it. Thanks for the ride; I'll see you around,” Stanley said, waving goodbye as she stood and left him.

God, he hoped he could avoid it.