- Text Size +

Carpe diem

 

Megan felt an intense moment of satisfaction, followed almost right away by a strong feeling of guilt. The moment her hand hit Gregg countless pounds of endorphins were freed into her bloodstream, making her as euphoric as she had ever been.

A second later, Megan began to realize what she had done. She had killed a person! Even if the tiny bastard had miraculously survived her backhand, which she doubted, there was no way in the world he would have been able to make it out of the landing.

Megan had been too enraptured by the overall situation since her growth to stop and think. Now she had to do it at an accelerated pace, so she barely had time to go through the headlines in her head. She had had a shitty day. She had woken up and gone to her ex’s house, looking for blood. Instead she had grown through the roof in an almost too perfect portrayal of her life-long dreams. She pinched herself again, grunting at the pain and the confirmation that as astonishing as the situation was, it was also very real.

How in the hell had this happened? No matter how much into the giantess fantasy Megan was, she was also a smart and rational woman. A woman who knew that human beings were not supposed to grow to the size of buildings, which was exactly what had happened to her.

Quite naturally, Megan stood up from her kneeling position, getting back to her full height. Not surprisingly, she remained on her own in the street. She was huge. There was no doubt about it. Trees lining up on both sides of the fancy suburban road could barely make it to mid-thigh. Lampposts did not even reach to her knees. And the collection of large two-story houses scattered around her were even lower. Megan had often fantasized of being even larger, but she did not think that anyone would dare call her anything else than giant.

Strange as the situation was, she could not prevent feeling thrilled by it. Megan had dreamed of scenes not unlike the one she was living ever since her puberty. It had started with some of her favorite cartoons, and the fantasy had only been inflamed when she found out about the large giantess community online. She had quickly evolved from loving characters like She-Hulk or Giganta to imagining herself standing hundreds of feet tall in a city. And while she had barely shared this with a handful of people, it had become a fundamental part of who she was.

And now, suddenly, she found herself turned into her fantasy, towering over her surroundings, picking cars up and tossing people around. She felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought. The sudden sign of arousal grabbed her attention and reminded her that her body had changed beyond its size. Megan finally reached out for her chest and grabbed one breast in each hand, feeling their fullness, mashing them together to check their firmness. There was nothing else to do but to love them! She had always been against surgery, but if there was any part of her otherwise slender body she would have retouched, this was undoubtedly her chest.

In an impulse, Megan released her tits and moved her hands to her back, grabbing her behind and checking that it also felt more voluptuous. She only had to look down to see that her stomach was also flatter, and her hips seemed to have widened.

She chuckled. She had not asked for it, but for sure the makeover was welcome. Almost as if trying to play devil’s advocate on her, Megan’s mind flashed back to the moment when she had hit Gregg. She blushed, remembering that she had just killed a person. And while her giantess alter-ego had often fantasized about crushing thousands without remorse, the real Megan had never hurt a fly.

So, the question was which one of the two she was now? Those observing Megan from the false safety of their homes, peeking through barely open curtains at the behemoth now standing in their neighborhood, suddenly saw as the young woman seemed to freeze, her sight fixed in some indeterminate point in the horizon. This went on for a while. And then, suddenly, life went back to her large hazel eyes.

A defense mechanism kicked in the back of Megan’s head and reminded her of just how miserable Gregg had made her feel the day before. She remembered the feeling of helplessness, the hatred she had felt at Gregg and the frustration at not being able to do anything about it. Her mind then jumped to a scene earlier in the morning, when her ex, recovered after the initial shock at her aggressiveness, had used his physical superiority to intimidate her and deny her of her more than deserved closure.

How had the tables turned! And not only with Gregg, but with everyone else in the world. And then, Megan realized. She had always been shy, always felt ashamed at being the center of attention. And people noticed. So, despite usually being the smartest person in the room, Megan had frequently found herself being either ignored or pushed around. This was over! No matter how freakish the situation was, one thing was obvious: no one would dare shut her up anymore!

Megan felt a warmth growing inside her, especially noticeable down below. She knew she should probably be scared, startled at what had happened to her. And, up to some point, she was. But she could also feel a strange type of confidence growing inside her, one she had never experienced before.

Images of Gregg flying over the rooftops came back to her mind, but rather than blocking them or being shocked by them, Megan simply acknowledged what she had done. The jury was still out when it came to deciding how to feel about it, but there was no point in denying what had happened.

“Fucking bastard,” she then muttered.

These two words settled the matter. Memories of the text Gregg had sent her by mistake came back to mind and reminded her about just how much she despised him. So, she had done something about it.

Megan’s lips curled into a wry smile as she looked around her and let her surroundings sink in. Recovered from the initial shock, her smarts and her observation skills came back to life at once. She admired her height compared to just everything else in the world once more. She then noticed that despite what may seem, she was not alone.

It had not been obvious at first, but once Megan had realized where they were, they became impossible to ignore. She could see the shadows, the changes in lighting, the moving curtains… and she realized they were observing her. Well, they were probably doing more than that. She tried to imagine Gregg’s neighbors, mesmerized as they looked at an incredibly tall woman standing in their streets.

This sudden awareness reminded Megan that she had grown through her clothes and was standing in nothing more than her birthday suit. She felt her cheeks burning as she suddenly blushed. Her left hand dashed to her womanhood while she crossed her right arm over her chest, trying to cover her recently enhanced breasts, feeling them bulge under her forearm.

Megan remained like this for a few seconds. And then, she realized about the stupidity of it all. She was a giant, for god’s sake! Being naked was the least of her concerns! She slowly removed her hands from her exposed anatomy, feeling even a little embarrassed at her initial reaction.

Of course, she knew what had driven it. She had always been a shy woman, and this included her approach to her body and, of course, sex. But, what was the point with being shy now? She was certainly not going to keep covering herself. And the ever-growing warmth inside her told her that sooner or later, she would need to loosen when it came to sex too.

Now conscious about her position and about her hidden audience, Megan brought her hands to her hips in a commanding pose and observed the suburb with renewed purpose from her vantage point of view.

Megan still felt a bit ashamed at the way she had reacted when she had found out about her audience. She had to recover from that. It was not hard to find a way to do so. The pickup truck was parked close enough to her right foot. It was easy enough to see that the vehicle should have been large by all standards. However, it still was a bit shorter than her cute feet. All Megan had to do was crouch and reach for it. Her fingers closed with ease around its roof and sides, denting the metal a little as she applied enough pressure to get a good grip

Feeling the flimsiness of the supposedly sturdy vehicle was refreshing. Being able to lift it from the ground without issues was even better. God! The pickup felt even lighter than what an equivalent toy would have!

Megan stood back up and held the vehicle in front of her curious eyes. It was perfect. Every little detail, including the dirt on its wheels or in its underside conveyed the type of authenticity that one could only expect from reality. Of course, there was a reason for that: the car was real!

Megan set the black truck on her waiting palm, only the hood and part of the bed sticking out a bit. She felt its light weight and moved her hand up and down a little, marveling at the ease of it all. It was hard not to love the situation. For someone with a giantess fantasy like her, there was nothing better than to size the real world through its most common objects.

Megan could still not see Gregg’s neighbors, but she could feel the tension increasing in the area as she kept playing with the toy car she was holding. Feeling strangely euphoric about it, she decided to up the ante.

“Does this belong to anyone?” she asked cutely. Her voice kept all its femininity but was still loud enough that she was heard in every house in the suburb.

Megan pretended to wait for someone to answer her while she kept on examining the car from all angles.

“Come on! Don’t be shy! I know you are there!” she insisted, feeling more and more confident as she addressed them from her new position of strength, teasing them as a way to get past her initial embarrassed reaction.

She did not wait so long this time. After all, she was quite sure that no one would be coming out to claim her catch.

“Ok, then. I guess you won’t mind if I test my strength out with it a bit, will you?” she insisted.

She did not give any time to reply. Instead, Megan started closing her fingers around the car, feeling a shiver run down her spine when not only the sheet metal dented deeper, but the frame of the heavy vehicle started to bend too.

The car was doomed then and there. Once she had felt the consequences of her initial push, there was nothing in the world that would deny Megan of the boost in pleasure that crushing the rest of the car would bring. In a way, it felt like a drug.

Her silent surroundings were suddenly filled by the loud groaning of metal being compressed. This had the double effect of scaring the residents to death while Megan’s thrill kept on increasing. She was incredibly aroused as she let the apparently limitless possibilities of her new size sink in. There was no doubt by now that she loved being giant. And it stirred her beyond what she would have thought possible.

So, Megan kept going, her slender fingers mocking the manufacturer’s claims for solidity. Windows started shattering in hundreds of pieces as Megan’s hand twisted the frame beyond recognition. One of the rear wheels fell off as the axle that was holding it snapped in two. She moaned as she kept going. And then, suddenly, she felt something oozing off the car and running down her palm and stopped.

It was easy enough to find out what had happened. After all, Megan was an engineer, so she was familiar enough with the contents of an engine. She twitched her nose as she observed the trickle of oil and gas dripping off her palm.

“Ouch!” she said, suddenly aware of the mess she had created.

She stopped pushing, looking around to find a way to clean the mess up. When she did not find anything too obvious, she just tossed the mangled remainders of the car to the side, not realizing that her careless move had sent them just into one of the houses in the area.

“Oops!” Megan said as the twisted frame of the pickup broke through the roof and brought down a third of the structure. She knew there might have been someone in there, but she felt more embarrassed at her carelessness than at the potential consequences of what she had done.

Thankfully, the house in question also gave her an answer to her more immediate needs. Larger than its neighbors and ending in a wider backyard, the house also featured a rather large swimming pool.

Megan did not offer any additional explanation as she maneuvered among the lampposts and garages to step over the partially crumbled house and into the backyard. She was soon kneeling by the pool, bringing her hand inside to get rid of the dirt.

 The crystal blue water of the pool suddenly tinted in a shade of brown and black as Megan brushed her fingers. She was happy with the results soon enough, removing her hand from the water and looking at it from up close to check that it was as clean as possible.

Megan then took advantage of her position to pivot and crouch lower, looking through the back windows of the house. The couple inside soon found themselves facing two huge hazel eyes merely a foot away, the only thing that kept them apart being a suddenly flimsy-looking window.

Of course, the situation was too tempting for Megan to let it pass. The couple never knew what hit them when Megan’s hand broke into their kitchen from the side, its fingers leading the way and bringing down two walls before opening menacingly behind them.

To Megan, the walls felt like wet tissue as her hand plowed through them with ease. Seeing it show up behind the couple she was looking at through the windows was exhilarating. It was essentially like playing with a dollhouse. Only the house was real! And so were the people inside!

Megan realized that she was getting whipped up. And she was just getting started!

The man and woman looking at her through the other side of the glass had to be in their forties. Megan had seen very few people looking so spooked as they did now, one of them being Gregg. She saw them looking over their shoulders, trying to find a way to escape from the sudden nightmare they were facing. But what was a nightmare to them was a dream come true to Megan, who just wriggled her fingers to let them know that there was nowhere they could go.

“Now, things might get a tad easier if you just stay still!” she teased.

Of course, it was not going to be so easy. Megan’s hand was blocking the only possible exit from the large kitchen, but this did not mean that there was nowhere to go. The couple finally reacted and got out of the way, rushing to hide behind a sizable table.

It was a natural reaction, but it still managed to piss Megan off a bit. Feeling her new giantess personality grow, it was obvious to her that they were only delaying the inevitable.

She decided to show off a bit as a way to let them know how things really worked. So, she reached out for the table, but rather than picking it up, she just flicked it out of the way. The results were even more spectacular than she had been expecting, the apparently heavy-looking piece of furniture being sent over its end and crashing into the side wall. This had the effect of freaking the couple out a few more notches.

“Come on!” Megan teased. “It’s not as if a kitchen table was going to stop a giant girl, was it?” she teased, feeling more and more comfortable with the situation.

In a way, the fact that they had chosen to hide behind the table had made things easier for Megan, since there was nothing else in that part of the kitchen, which effectively cornered her targets between her hand and a wall.

They backed off, soon finding their backs hitting the counter. All Megan had to do was to open her hand wide and reach for them. They were so close to each other that it made the act of scooping them easier, her fingers closing around their soft bodies and pulling them away from the wall with ease. Feet and heads still poked over the limits of her hand, but Megan had a solid grip on the middle-aged couple, nonetheless.

In most of her dreams, Megan had imagined herself even bigger than she was now, which would have made the act of picking the two people up even easier, but she was not going to complain. What she was living was simply exhilarating!

Different than Gregg, Megan did not have any immediate intentions of hurting the man and woman she was holding, so she was more mindful with the pressure than she had been with her ex. The fact that there were two bodies in her grip also made things a bit more delicate. But it was nothing she could not handle. So, she just adjusted the tightening of her fingers to what she felt was the right balance and then pulled, breaking what remained of the back wall with ease.

She was soon sitting on her knees and opening her hand, looking at the two G.I.Joe-sized people resting on her palm. It was so exciting that she could not prevent a loud moan, shocking her catch even more.

Megan heard their screams, but different from Gregg, she was not upset by them. After all, it was a very natural reaction. She guessed that she would react in a similar way if she had been pulled from her house by a giant woman while having breakfast. Thankfully, she was the giantess, so she got to be the one plucking people from their homes.

Hearing their screams, seeing their panicked expressions, Megan realized that she was scaling things up pretty quickly. It had not been so long since she had grown through Gregg’s house, and here she was, holding a couple of perfectly unknown people after having torn half of their house open. She knew her previous fondness for the giantess scene had something to do in her quick adaptation to the situation, but still, she was acting faster than she was thinking, which was the opposite of her usual behavior.

And yet, it felt so good! The man and woman she was holding wiggled as she kept them in place. It tickled, making her feel incredibly powerful and sending her arousal to new limits.

“I’m sorry I fucked your house up,” Megan finally offered. She wondered if she really meant the words. After all, the last thing she felt at this moment was sorry.

Her tone seemed to make some progress into calming her captives down, though. She first got it from a slight change in their expressions, which was quickly followed by a reduction in the volume of their yells.

“I hope you are insured against giant girls,” she then teased. Megan realized that she was resorting to wits more and more. It was a pretty common trait of her character and having become a giant only seemed to have reinforced it. In a way, mocking the people she was holding was a pretty cool way to reaffirm her superiority over them.

She got a brief angry look back from the man, letting her know that he did not share her sense of humor. She could not have cared less. After all, it was hard to imagine a situation where she could feel less threatened. So, she just pushed it.

“If you have any problems, just let me know and I’ll have a word with your insurance company. I can be very convincing,” she said, winking.

“Let us go!” the woman finally yelled at her.

Much like Gregg, she was perfectly audible. If anything, she just sounded a bit squeaky, which in turn made everything more comical.

“So soon?” Megan replied. She had a permanent mocking attitude now. To say that she was enjoying the situation enormously would have been a massive understatement. The feeling of power was intoxicating, and it brought her sarcasm to the max. “I just got you out!” she feigned to complain. “Ripping a house open is not an easy task. Or well, it is, but it still takes some work!”

It was clear that they were increasingly pissed off at her attitude. The fact that they could do nothing about it inflamed Megan’s feeling of superiority. It was such an unusual sensation to her, and yet it was so intoxicating! It was incredibly arousing.

She had to acknowledge that the man had a good move when he let his welling anger go and simply said:

“Please!”

It was hard to make fun of that. Their helplessness was still exciting, though. She decided to switch gears.

“What are your names?” she asked, now sounding serious. “I’m Megan, by the way.”

They seemed puzzled by the sudden change of topics. When they failed to respond right away, Megan shook them a bit with a gentle movement of her wrist and insisted.

“It’s not such a hard question!”

“Jack,” the man finally replied. “And Esther,” he added.

Being able to hold a conversation despite the size difference was encouraging. After all, what was the point in being so big if she could not tease everyone else? Megan realized that she did not know too well what she wanted to do with the couple she was holding. She knew she wanted to keep playing with them, though. She was making her mind up about how to proceed when her attention was caught by a distant sound.

Even on her knees, Megan had no trouble peeking over the neighboring roofs to find the approaching blue and red lights of the squad car. It was speeding up the road that led to the suburb, so it would soon be there.

“Shit!” she muttered. Of course, she should have expected it. She had been around for a while already, so it was logical that someone would have called 911. Still, the fact that there was a lone cruiser approaching also told her that whoever had picked the call had not been too convinced by what he had been told. Megan suppressed a chuckle when she tried to imagine how the conversation might have gone.

Now fully adapted to her newfound status, Megan started to think on how to manage the situation. Up to some point, she felt like a girl being caught at the cookie jar. Her first reaction was to flee before the cops got there, but she discarded it almost right away. After all, where was she going to go? It was not as if she would be able to hide for very long. And besides, she did not feel like it.

This basically left her the option of facing whatever it was that was coming.

She glanced down at the couple in her hands and realized that they were baffled. Of course, not sharing her vantage point of view, they had no clue about the reasons behind her sudden change in attitude.

Megan shrugged before saying:

“Someone called the cops. It seems that I will need to talk myself out of a ticket!”

They understood. This did not make them any calmer. Megan pondered for a couple of seconds what to do with them. She contemplated the idea of using them as hostages but discarded it almost right away. She was pretty sure this would piss the cops off even more than the mere sight of her size, and she did not think they would make a difference.

The couple did not react to the information she had shared with them, so Megan simply arched an eyebrow and said:

“I’m afraid I need to put our conversation on hold. Wait for me here,” she added as she moved her hand carefully to the neatly trimmed lawn in the backyard and turned it to set its contents down. The man and woman were a bit banged up at the sudden drop, but mostly OK.

Megan stood up with grace almost as soon as the couple was laying on the ground, looking back at their diminutive forms from her full height.

“Don’t get any ideas,” she said. She then moved her massive right foot on top of a canopy that covered a table and four chairs and stepped, crushing the entire structure and its contents under her sole. “Or else.”

She loved the sudden trepidation her simple gesture had caused in them. Megan realized that she was abusing the couple and destroying their property at an accelerated pace, but rather than being worried by it, she felt both thrilled and amused.

She turned, momentarily forgetting about Jack and Esther and facing the road. The police car was now almost upon her, so she hurried to walk around the large house and step into the road, feeling the warm tarmac crack under her weight. Using the last few moments before the car made a turn that would bring it into the same street she was standing on, Megan pivoted on her heels and faced the direction it was coming from, widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips in a commanding pose.

The sudden screeching of the squad car’s brakes as it made the turn told Megan that she had won her first battle, making her lips curl into a slight smile.

She remained idle, observing the situation as whoever was inside the car made their minds up on what to do. From her vantage point of view, Megan could easily see the dark marks of the cruiser’s wheels as the driver had brought it to a sudden stop, a couple of houses away from her.

With the car looking as small as everything else had so far, Megan was tempted to cover the four or five steps that separated her from it and pick it up. She forced herself not to. It was better to wait for the cops to make the first move.

Still, it took them so long to react to her sudden appearance that she had plenty of time to think about what to do. One thing was certain: they would not like her presence. Of course, who would? She had been around for just a short while and she had already crushed two cars and fucked a couple of houses. And that was even without taking into account that she had killed Gregg.

The question was what they would do about it. And what she would do afterwards. Megan did not yet understand what had made her grow, but deep inside she was starting to realize that it was the best thing that had happened to her in her entire life. Even if she was barely beginning to scratch at the vast possibilities that she intuited her new status allowed, the experience was already wonderful. Never before in her twenty-six years of life had she felt so free and empowered! And she was beginning to understand that she was not going to let anyone take it away from her!

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Even if the Sun had barely peeked over the horizon a short while ago, Officer Miles Stone was not having a good day. Kip, his usual partner, had called in sick. Of course, he knew this only meant that his hangover was bad enough that he had not been able to get to the precinct on time. As usual, Miles was having his back, but his reward had been to babysit one of the new recruits. He really hated it, which seemed to be the reason the Sarge kept assigning him to the task.

The recruit in question, a freckled redhead boy that could not be older than his son, had turned out to be more annoying than usual. His idealism was more irritating than average. And God! He did not seem to be able to shut up!

It felt like the day could not get worse when the radio cracked. As soon as the dispatcher told where to go and why Miles felt like an idiot. He pushed back a couple of times, convinced that someone was playing a practical joke on him. He cursed When the Sergeant jumped in and commanded her to get into Belleview right away.

A giant woman! They had asked him to go and check multiple reports about a giant woman wreaking havoc in the damned suburb. Who the hell did they think he was?

Miles had to contain himself when the redhead rookie asked him if there was a code for that type of incident. He simply shook his head and turned his siren on. If he was going to be treated like a fool, he would at least make some noise and bother the fine residents of the suburbia.

Miles sped up along the streets, approaching the spot where most of the reports had come from as fast as he could. He was half tempted to bring some of the people that had called down to the precinct for a debrief. And then, he made one last turn and had to push his foot hard on the brake. For standing merely a couple of blocks away from him was a woman. A young, completely naked and very giant woman.

“Oh my God!” he muttered as he looked at the astonishing scene through the windshield of his car. He could see the jaw of the redhead novice drop wide open as he tried to make some sense out of the situation, much like him. It was hard.

There was no doubt that the woman had been waiting for them. Everything, from her stance to the way she was looking straight at him suggested as much. She was young, at most in her mid-twenties. Her lack of attire left nothing to the imagination, so Miles could not prevent noticing the attractiveness of her hourglass figure, long silky legs joining in wide hips and a narrow waist, a washboard flat stomach giving way to an ample chest with full, gravity-defying breasts. Long, brown hair that reached a bit below her shoulders framed a beautiful face with high-cheeks and full lips. In some contrast with his mental stereotypes, the face looked more bookish than sensuous, its large hazel eyes casting a sharp look at him.

All this would have been impressive enough. And not entirely usual in a town like Hathford. What made the entire situation astonishing was, of course, her size. Standing casually as she was, the woman towered over everything in her surroundings. Lampposts, treetops and roofs on both sides of the street could barely make it past her knees, conveying her true, colossal scale. Miles then lowered his gaze to the part of her that was closer, her elegant, bare feet. Even from the distance, he could have sworn that each of them was at least as long as his squad car. The thought sent a shiver down his spine.

Miles did not know how long he had remained speechless. The woman did not seem to be in a hurry, since she simply kept observing them from her stance, her lips curled in an everlasting smile that unnerved him. The rookie broke the silence.

“What do we do?”

Miles came back to his senses abruptly. He realized that he was no mere spectator of the show, but that he should actually do something. The question, of course, was what the hell one was supposed to do when facing a woman that was as tall as the Statue of Liberty!

Quite instinctively, he reached for the radio and pushed the button.

“128 to Central. We have a situation.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was starting to become very impatient when the doors of the squad car finally opened. Thirty more seconds and she might have taken the lead herself. When she saw the diminutive figures of the two dark-uniformed cops hesitantly taking positions behind the open doors she forgot about the wait and felt a new resolve growing into her.

They were not going to deny her what fate had given her. They would not rob her of the most amazing experience she had ever lived!

How could they? Looking down at them from her vantage point of view, the two deputies looked as tiny and helpless as Jack and Esther had. They looked as weak and puny as Gregg. This might be her first encounter with authority, but from where she was standing, she was way above their authority. Any doubts she might have had while they were approaching were now gone. Megan felt good at having stayed to face them. This felt like the right thing to get out of her way soon.

With her self-confidence peaking, Megan addressed them, before they had the time to settle down.

“Good morning officers!” she said cheerfully.

Her voice carried her words to every corner of the neighborhood and made the two cops shake. Megan had to work hard to prevent a giggle. God! And to think she had been nervous!

They did not reply right away. Instead, the one that was calling the shots looked around. It was not hard for him to see some of the consequences of her early activity as a giant. His jaw dropped when he saw the crumbled remains of a SUV embedded in the façade of Jack and Esther’s house.

“Guilty as charged,” Megan said, shrugging.

The cop looked back up. She could see fear in his eyes. But also, the need to do something.

“Ma’am…” he started, his squeaky voice perfectly audible despite sounding as comical as Jack’s had.

“Megan,” she interrupted, her voice easily overshadowing his. “Megan Monroe,” she added.

“Miss… Monroe…” he started. He was practically babbling. It was hard to consider him as a threat. “I need to ask you to stop.”

“I’m not moving,” Megan replied, arching an eyebrow. This was going to be fun.

“Ma’am, I need you to desist of your current attitude,” the man tried to say, unsuccessfully trying to sound firm.

“Then what?” she asked, taunting.

“You will need to come with us,” he said hesitantly.

“Am I arrested?” she asked, sounding as mocking as she intended.

When the cops failed to reply, she chuckled and added:

“Do you guys have handcuffs my size?”

She brought her wrists together, mimicking the gesture of someone getting ready to be cuffed.

She was having a great time. The fact that she was playing with those that were supposed to be in charge made it even better. They were obviously puzzled by her mocking, so she took advantage of that to keep the lead. Suddenly changing into a serious tone, Megan addressed them again:

“Guys, really. Get real! I’m way too much for you to handle!”

Her words only managed to make them look even more nervous. Megan had been pissed when she had first set eyes on the cops but seeing them so small and helpless was changing her mood at an accelerated pace. The ever-present inner warmth reached a new level, reminding her about just how much the feeling of power turned her on.

Then, the most unexpected thing happened. She had been paying attention mostly to the middle-aged man that seemed to be calling the shots. Suddenly, the young redhead boy that was with him reached for his gun and unholstered it. A second later, he was pointing it at her. He was still shaking, making his aim unsteady, but she did not think he would have too many problems not to hit her if he finally decided to shoot. He would have had the worst aim in the world if he had.

Curiously enough, Megan felt more pissed off than threatened. Somehow, the tiny peashooter the man was holding did not feel too lethal to her. The fact that the little cop had dared to threaten her was deeply irritating, though. His words made it worse.

“Follow our orders or we will use deadly force!” the boy, who had to be younger than her, yelled in an almost childish voice.

Megan only had to frown to make him even more spooked. She felt the same type of anger she had experienced countless times, when being belittled at meetings, when being underestimated because of her age or, worse, for being a woman. She had always managed to suppress that ire, to remain silent, to bow down. But she did not see the need to do that now. Not anymore.

The young cop’s tiny figure started shivering even more noticeably as she narrowed her eyes as she fixed her stare on him. Through the corner of her eye, she could see his comrade whispering something at him, but she just ignored him.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” she asked. Her tone was anything but friendly.

She could see him hesitate. She just pushed it.

“Ma’am…” the middle-aged man started to say in a more conciliatory manner.

Megan cut him right away.

“Shut the fuck up!” she said in a voice loud enough to be heard in the entire suburb. She felt a strange kind of pride when her command was immediately effective. She was not done, though.

“I’m done with you guys,” she then said in a lower voice, even if it kept all its anger. Her words were a reflection of her thinking process. She was fed up with the world not treating her with the respect she deserved. And now she could do something about it. She was a giant, for god’s sake! She could crush a car in her hand, rip a house open, slap her ex into the next county. She loved that kind of power, and she was not going to let two local cops that were the size of action figures take that away from her. Megan had rarely been surer of anything in her life: she was taking over!

She removed her hands from her hips, causing yet another reaction in the two officers. The young redhead kept his gun trained at her, but he looked less convinced than ever of using it.

“I’m moving down the road,” Megan then announced. “Get off my face and I’ll leave you alone,” she added. Her voice turned a notch darker when she finished: “Shoot me, and I’ll turn you both into smears in the asphalt. Your choice.”

Megan did not waste any time in taking a first step in the direction of the cops. As soon as she completed the second stride, she knew she had won that battle. The two cops were still transfixed, looking up at her, but the young one’s gun suddenly dropped. He did not holster it back, but it did not matter. It was clear that he was not going to use it. Two more steps and Megan was right on top of them.

It would have been a piece of cake to step on either of them. They were small enough and well within the reach of each of her feet. Up to some point, Megan was tempted to crush the boy that had dared to threaten her. It felt like an act of self-affirmation. Thankfully for him, her colder head prevailed, so she simply raised her right foot and held it over the squad car instead.

Her sole and the cruiser were evenly matched when it came to length. Weight was a different matter, though, so as soon as Megan completed her step and rested most of her mass on her foot, the car was flattened out of existence. It was exhilarating. It had lasted less than a second, but Megan had been able to feel every single sensation the experience had to offer, from the shattering glass around the car to the metal frame bending as if it were made of tinfoil, reaching the point where the four wheels were sent shooting from the flattened wreck.

With her foot now firmly set on the car, she had both tiny officers on either side of it, their tiny figures struggling to make it as high as her ankle bone. The combination of the sight with the power she had felt when trampling the cruiser was too much for her to contain, so Megan let out a loud moan as she felt the warmth down below increase to the point where she would not be able to remain idle without doing anything about it for too long.

This last move was too much for the cops to take, so as soon as the car was done, both of them shot running in opposite directions, not able to see each other since her leg was blocking that view. The sight of it was deeply satisfying. Megan’s mood was quickly improving. She had been first worried and then deeply irritated by the police officers, but the way she had handled the situation had made her new status feel even better.

There was no doubt that her first encounter with authority had been a decisive win. The two cops were witnesses of that, running away from her, still close enough that it would only take her a couple of steps to crush them beyond recognition. She felt a shiver run down her spine at the sudden power rush.

Yes, this was the real thing. Megan still had no clue about how it had happened, but there was no doubt that karma had decided to be generous with her. An hour before, she was a pissed off young woman that was being pushed around by everyone in her life. Now, suddenly, she had become everything she had ever dreamt of. And the transformation had given her the kind of power that she had needed to break the wheel her life had got into.

The days of being bullied were over. If anything, she would be the one doing the bullying now. Megan had always been better than others. Now, it was time for them to feel it.

There was a wide smile in the young giant’s face as she scanned the area around her. Predictably enough, there was no one except for the fleeing figures of two toy-sized cops. She was eager to meet more people. She was eager to show the world the new Megan. And she was eager to test the limits of her new condition.

 

With that in mind, the newly minted giantess took a first step down the road, a first step towards town.

Chapter End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.